๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ...

By lloverry

๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐œโ†ด diana wasn't sure what to expect when she came to hogwarts for the... More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐ ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐ฎ๐ง๐ž
๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž
๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ช
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ก๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐Ÿ
๐๐ข๐ฑ
๐จ๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ž
๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ณ๐ž
๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
๐ฌ๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐๐ข๐ฑ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ฑ-๐ก๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ฑ-๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐ž๐ญ-๐ฎ๐ง
๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ฑ

๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ

6.1K 286 304
By lloverry

in which green gets jealous

ˑ༄ؘ

RED. ALL HARRY COULD SEE WAS RED, as he watched a familiar Durmstrang boy blatantly flirt, with a slightly oblivious Diana.

He felt the familiar monster roar within his chest, as he watched the pair converse from across 'The Great Hall'. His death grip on his fork only tightening, as he watched the boy laugh at something Diana said. Placing his hand on hers. Harry's breath hitched in his throat, as he watched Diana's eyes glance down at her and the boy's touching hands, hoping praying she would remove it. She didn't.

Harry wanted nothing more then to rip the boy away from Diana, for what had some bloke from Durmstrang done to deserve her? Surely he only wanted her for her ethereal
looks, and golden curls that currently sat in golden cascades down her shoulders, only enhancing her angelic features. Harry was certain the boy wasn't flirting with Diana for her personality, as charming as it was. There was no way the Bulgarian was as entranced by the way Diana's nose would twitch, and lips would purse when when focusing, or the way her entire being lit up when someone mentioned quidditch, as he was by her looks.

For this boy barely knew Diana, so who was he to put his hands on her? This isn't to say that Harry knew everything about the girl, for they had only just met, but there was something beyond his developing crush that made him feel protective over the girl, and as though they had met ages ago! For he felt as though blue had met green long before Halloween of 1994.

Harry tore his eyes away from the pair, clenching his jaw as he tried to, focus on Hermione who was trying to come up with strategies for the first task.

He watched from the corner of his eye as the pair laughed, the boy casually throwing his arm over Diana's shoulder.

Skye, who was sitting at the Gryffindor table with George let out a wolf whistle, for she too was watching Diana and the Bulgarian boy. "Look at Diana, catching a Durmstrang blokes eye! I'm so proud! My baby's all grown up!" Skye said laughing.

"You alright Harry? You look a little pale." George spoke up, casually throwing his arm around Skye.

"I'm fine, but I'm gonna go." Harry slung his school bag over his shoulder, trudging out of the 'Great Hall'. Having no desire to watch the Durmstrang boy run his hands all over Diana.

Harry wasn't sure why he cared so much for the girl, and he knew he was acting rashly by leaving mid meal. But he couldn't bear to watch as Diana laughed and flirted with someone who wasn't him. Jealousy sucked.

•••

Diana let out a laugh at a joke Ben, a student from Durmstrang told her. She had caught Ben staring at her from time time, and when he slid into the empty seat next to her asking if he could sit there at the start of lunch, she happily obliged. The boy was fit, there was no denying that, but when her eyes met his she didn't feel anything. No butterflies, no tingle, no spark. Nothing. His eyes were green sure, but they weren't like Harry's.
Harry. Diana found the be-speckled boy often plagued her thoughts, and she was subconsciously comparing every little thing about Ben to Harry. And she quickly noticed that though the boys had similar features, there was something about Harry that made her feel different whenever she was around him. Something that made her being feel more alive, that caused butterflies to flutter within her stomach, and her fingers to tingle whenever they made eye or even physical contact. With Ben she just felt numb. The boy put his hand on top of hers, and she waited to feel something anything! Though to her dismay she felt nothing more than his hand on hers, nothing other than skin on skin contact. Even then Diana found herself comparing his hand to Harry's. Where Ben's hands were cold and covered with rings, Harry's were warm and seemed to perfectly fit with hers. Not entirely sure what to do in this situation, or how to remove his hand without making the situation awkward, Diana merely gave the boy a shy smile and pushed a stray curl behind her ear.

"And then she told me to bugger off!" Ben continued to drone on about who knows what, as Diana was only half paying attention, her eyes widening when Ben threw his arm around her shoulders, Diana shifting uncomfortably beneath his grip.

It wasn't that Ben was a bad person, there was nothing wrong with him he just wasn't her type, but it was clear she was his. In any other circumstance Diana would have been interested in the boy, but her mind kept wandering back to Harry. What if Harry was the one with his arm around her. What if Harry was the one with his had on hers. Diana simply couldn't get herself to focus on Ben when there was Harry. She had originally thought her feelings for the boy went no farther that physical attraction as he was undeniably fit. Though now, as her thoughts were consumed with the raven haired boy, while she was in another boys arms. It was clear her feelings went beyond physical attraction, or were starting to anyway.

Diana saw Harry leave 'The Great Hall' in a huff, his face contorted into an angry expression. Eager to follow the boy, and make sure he was okay Diana racked her brain for an excuse to leave Ben.

"Ben, I've had a great lunch but I'm afraid I really have to go. It's one of my friends they seem upset and I should really check on them..." Diana lifted Ben's arm off of her shoulder, sending him a soft smile as she gathered her things, not really waiting for a response.

"It's 'alright Dina!' I'll see you 'later!" Ben gave the girl a warm smile, his Bulgarian accent though fainter than his peers, still very prominent.

"Alright then, well Au revoir!" Diana bade Ben goodbye, slinging her bag over her shoulder before scurrying out of 'The Great Hall'.

Diana, not entirely sure where she was going, turned down a corridor hoping she was going the same direction as Harry.

She was about to turn down another hallway when a flash of dark hair caught her eye. Harry!

Diana quickly changed direction, trying to catch up with the Gryffindor. "Harry! Harry!" Her normally soft voice carried through the empty corridor, instantly catching Harry's attention.

He turned around, his previously angry expression melting away upon seeing Diana.

Diana grinned as Harry turned around, a familiar feeling rushing over her as their eyes met. blue on green. For each time her sparkling eyes met his, she felt the rest of the world shift into place, all the stress about the tournament, and negative feelings washing way. Diana often felt as though she was most at peace when she was in Harry's presence. When she was round him, when her eyes met his, everything just felt right. It was as though each time blue met green everything shifted into place, like it was meant to be.

Diana spoke up reluctantly breaking eye contact with Harry "I saw you rush out of 'The Great Hall', and you looked really upset. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." Diana fiddled with a loose thread on her dress as she spoke, feeling a nervous flutter in her stomach, the same one she always got when she was around Harry.

"I'm alright, thanks for checking on me though you didn't have to do that, You didn't have to leave your... date for me." Harry winced slightly as he said the word date, desperately wishing it was he who got to hold Diana in his arms.

Diana's head snapped up at the word date, slightly confused as to what he meant, before realizing it must have appeared as though something was going on with her and Ben. "He wasn't my date. Ben... I don't really... I don't really think anything's going to happen between us."

Harry felt his heart leap at her words, though he feigned sympathy for the girl. Acting as though he wasn't beyond thrilled things with her and Ben weren't going to work out. "Oh, I'm sorry Ana, you don't have to answer but what exactly happened?" Harry silently cursed himself for being so bloody awkward, and coming up with a nickname like that? Merlin he needed to get a grip! 

Unbeknownst to Harry, Diana's heart fluttered at the nickname, a rosy blush coating her cheeks. Ana. No one had called her that before, her friends had always called her Di, her parents called her Munchkin despite her protests, and her father occasionally used the nickname Blondie. But Ana, Ana would be reserved for Harry, it was special sacred, and she loved it more than she would care to admit.

Diana- Ana pushed her hair behind her ears before speaking. "I just didn't feel anything towards him. I didn't get that feeling when I was around him, there wasn't a spark,  you know what I mean?"

Harry nodded, knowing exactly what she meant, for having met Diana and experiencing the spark, he no longer felt anything towards his short lived crush Cho Chang. He no longer got butterflies at the sight of the Ravenclaw, he just felt numb. All previous feelings for the girl
having faded away just as quickly as they came.

Feeling a wave of confidence overcome him, as it often did at random times Harry spoke up again.

"Well what do you feel when you're around me?"

Diana's jaw dropped slightly at his words, her cheeks already rosey turning a deep crimson.
"I.. well.. I.." Diana trailed off her eyes flicking from his eyes to his lips, noticing Harry do the same. Diana suddenly became aware of how close she and Harry were, as they must have moved forward without realizing it, for they were nearly chest to chest, or rather head to chest considering their height difference. Diana noticed that Harry had one hand on her waist, and though she was unsure when that happened she didn't care, as her insides grew warm upon the physical contact. Harry placed a hand on the side of her face, Diana melting into his touch, both of the teens sure the other could hear their heart pounding.

Their surroundings seemed to melt away, and they were no longer in Hogwarts. It was as though the rest of the world didn't exist and it was only Harry and Diana, blue on green. The two teens subconsciously moved forward, Harry leaning down to meet Diana, their faces only inches apart. Harry's lips brushing Diana's, a unfamiliar feeling that neither of them has ever experienced before but could only describe as pure euphoria flooding through them, only for it to fade just as quickly as it came. For Professor Moody came thundering down the corridor. The sound of his wooden leg and staff bouncing off the echoey walls as he limped down the hall, causing Harry and Diana to come to their senses. The pair pulled apart, their lips having barely met.

"Potter." Alastor Moody nodded to Harry in greeting, ignoring the Diana, and the way Harry was holding her. The pair watched as the professor disappeared around the corner, both of their cheeks a deep red.

"That was..." Diana trailed off, very aware of the way Harry was still holding her.

"Wow... not that I minded it, but wow..." Harry gave Diana a small smile, silently cursing his Defense Against The Dark Arts professor for ruining the moment.

Diana's cheeks flushed an even darker shade of red, feeling incredibly flustered.

"Classes start up again soon but do you want to meet up at the library afterwards?" Harry asked Diana reluctantly retracting her from his hold.

"Y-yeah, that sounds great, I can help you research some um strategies, for the first task." Diana gave Harry a nervous smile, missing the feeling of his arms around her waist.

"Brilliant!" Harry grinned at Diana, his smile only faltering slightly, when students began to flood the corridor, signifying the end of lunch.

"I guess I'll see you then Ana" Harry whispered right next to Diana's ear, causing her to shiver slightly, before walking to class.

Diana returned to the carriage for her classes still a blushing mess, replaying her almost kiss with Harry over and over, as her teachers droned on, counting down the minutes until she would meet Harry in the library.

Diana was the first out of the classroom, having lept out of her seat the moment they were dismissed, practically running to the castle.

After only turning down two wrong corridors, a slightly breathless Diana arrived in the library. Pushing the large doors open as quietly as she could, the quarter veela scanned the large room for Harry. Catching sight of him, Diana walked across the room
slipping into the chair across from him.

"Hi" Diana smiled at the boy.

"Hi" Harry grinned, admiring Diana. Her golden curls hung loose around her shoulders, and afternoon sunlight streamed through the large library windows, hitting Diana just right making her look ethereal. She truly was the prettiest girl he had ever seen.

The pair got on quite well, Diana researching summoning charms, Harry reading about transfiguration. Trying to find a spell that would help Harry get around a dragon. Harry and Diana had unknowingly been in the library for hours enjoying idle chitchat, and were only interrupted when Hermione slid into the seat next to Harry.

"Hi Harry, Hi Diana!" Hermione gave Diana a warm smile.

"Hi Hermione" Diana returned Hermione's grin, smiling softly, unknowingly causing Harry's heart to melt.

"I just thought you two should know dinners about to sta- Diana what's that on your hand?" Hermione trailed off, her eyes landing on a slightly pink mark on the blondes hand.

"Oh this? I think it's just a rash, i'm not sure though. I got it a couple weeks ago, and it's faded quite a bit so I reckon it'll be gone within another week or so." Diana said offhandedly

"It looks a bit like...." Hermione's honey colored eyes widened, as she looked at the side of Harry's face.

"I'll be right back!" Hermione quickly stood up and disappeared in one of the aisles.

"Does she do that a lot?" Diana asked Harry, jotting something from her book on a piece of parchment.

"Yeah, you get used it." Harry chuckled "You've got a bit of..." Harry brushed a bit of ink off her cheek.

Diana blushed, looking up at the sound of a familiar laugh, her eyes landing on a giggling Skye and Gabrielle who were hiding at a nearby table.

"I think that's my cue to go" Diana nodded towards her cousin and best friend, gathering her things. "I really like spending time with you, so I'll see you around?"

Harry smiled "Sure thing Ana."

"Alright then... Har" Diana winked at Harry before walking up to Gabrielle and Skye, slapping them both upside the head.

Harry watched the interaction, smiling slightly, turning around when he heard a book drop on the table, coming face to face with Hermione.

"Harry I think you should read this, it's about you and Diana."

authors note!
don't forget to vote and comment please don't be a silent reader!
also! i'm not really sure how well this turned out, but they almost kissed eek! also in regards to when diana felt uncomfortable with ben's arm around her! diana is a bit of a shy character and so i don't see her directly asking ben to move his arm, however if you are ever in a uncomfortable situation with a boy or girl, please know it's okay to stand up for yourself and ask them to not touch you our whatever because no means no! i just wanted to make that clear! also how are we at over 1k reads this is insane! thank you all
so much it means the world to me xx

-H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.9K 35
๊งIn which they both have feelings but are unknown to eachother๊ง‚ OR After 6 years of chasing Lily Evans it seems as if James Potter has given up on...
2.6K 134 36
Is this where we left our childhood? Ourselves? Your heart have only been broken so many times before, how much before it explodes? *All rights is J...
74.3K 1.3K 14
Finally returning back to Hogwarts after leaving during her second year, but not because she'll be attending school there, but because of the Tri Wiz...
5.2K 308 25
โ†ณ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„|| ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ž ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ I do not own Harry Potter. Credits go to...