His Life ~ TW & TMR

By NyaGordon-X

Barbra McCall is Scott's twin sister who was abducted when she was 11. Stiles Stilinski was kidnapped when he... More

Cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17

15

3.7K 97 10
By NyaGordon-X

Third PoV:

McCall house

Mandy is just finishing getting ready in her room. A knock was heard on her window. Thomas.

"Tom!" Mandy yells going to open the window. He was all dressed up and on the roof. "Always on the roof." Mandy laughs.

"Well I just like the girl in the room." Thomas says kissing Mandy. "You look amazing. So beautiful" Thomas says then kisses her again.

"And you look very handsome." Mandy says.

(A/N: how the couple looks. But Mandy is wearing Vans.^)

A knock was heard on the door.

"Mandy you ready? Scott is about to arrive with Allison. He also got Issac on the way back." Melissa says opening the door to see the couple. "Well don't you two look amazing. Downstairs so i can get a picture of you two!"

"Thank you!" Mandy and Thomas say at the same time. They go downstairs and take some pictures.

"Okay last one, do something interesting." Melissa states. Thomas puts his hands on Mandy's wait and she puts hers around his neck, And they kiss. Melissa takes the picture and is so happy for the two. They seriously were perfect together.

Once they break Mandy grabs Thomas' hand and the go to the living room to wait for the others. Mandy moves part of Thomas' shirt to see the tattoo. 'Mandy ' She smiles at him and puts her head on his shoulder and he wraps an arm around them, and they close their eyes.

"Oh that is a keeper!" Lydia remarks as she gets the picture of the couple.

"W-What?" The two stutter opening their eyes.

"You two are made for each other!" Malia says standing next to Lydia.

"Well don't you two look amazing!" Thomas says looking at the two.

"Lyds Red is literally the perfect color on you! And Mal, you rock green better than I do. Told you I should have picked out blue, Tommy!" Mandy says smacking Thomas' head.

"Hey, you didn't like the blue one! You said it was too fancy!" Thomas defends himself.

"Yeah I guess you are right." Mandy says kissing Thomas.

"Okay guys Scott just pulled up." Malia says to the couple as they break apart.

"Well shit Alli you look smoking!" Lydia says going to hug her best friend as she comes in.

"Thanks Lyds! Oh my god Mal, M! you two look fire!" Allison states hugging them. "And Sti, always going comfy." She laughs hugging him.

"Hey Leave me alone." Thomas laughs.

"Issac, Scott. You two look very handsome." Mandy says hugging the two.

"Thank's Sis." Scott says.

"And you look amazing." Issac states.

"Okay Pictures!" Malissa says coming back to the group and taking pictures.

At The High School

"Alright guys, time to have the time of our life!" Lydia says with a smile.

"Tommy come on!" Mandy says grabbing his hand as they run up the stairs away from the group.

"Did M just call Stiles 'Tommy'?" Issac asks.

"I think it is an inside joke, but can we just say Mandy's fashion will never get better. She is wearing vans!" Lydia says with a frown.

"Hey Mandy can do what she likes. We should get in there." Malia stands up for her as they walk into the school and into the gym. They see Thomas and Mandy sitting at a table just laughing. The pack comes over and sits down at the table.

"Shank." Thomas says laughing.

"Shut up!" Mandy says hitting the back of his head again.

"Hey guys!" Lydia says having them come back to reality.

"Oh my god this place is awesome! Right Lyds?" Mandy asks.

"It actually kinda is." Lydia says.

"Alright dancers! Grab your significant other and get to the dance floor!" The DJ yells out. Scott grabs Allison's hand. Malia grabs Lydia's, they wanted to dance, just as friends. Some one asks Issac to dance. And Thomas grabs Mandy's hand. Scott thinks that it is so she doesn't feel left out. and they all go to the dance floor.

Memories by Maroon 5 started to play.

"Here's to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you"

Mandy puts her arms around Thomas' neck as he puts his around her waist. And they start to sway to the song. Smiles on their faces.

"There's a time that I remember, when I did not know no pain
When I believed in forever, and everything would stay the same
Now my heart feel like December when somebody say your name
'Cause I can't reach out to call you, but I know I will one day, yeah"

"They look happy." Lydia says to Malia.

"Mandy is luck, she got a really good guy." Malia says smiling at the two swaying.

"Everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody hurts someday, ayy ayy
But everything gon' be alright
Go and raise a glass and say, ayy

Here's to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you"

"Can you believe we are finally doing things normal teens do?" Thomas asks Mandy.

"You mean not at war, fighting, running? Just being us?" Mandy asks putting her head on his chest.

"Exactly!" Thomas says kissing the top of her head.

"Doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Memories bring back, memories bring back you

There's a time that I remember when I never felt so lost
When I felt all of the hatred was too powerful to stop (ooh, yeah)
Now my heart feel like an ember and it's lighting up the dark
I'll carry these torches for ya that you know I'll never drop, yeah"

"Hey Do you know what is going on between Sti and Mandy?" Scott asks Allison.

"I actually have zero idea." Allison says keeping her heart rate steady.

"Everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody hurts someday, ayy ayy
But everything gon' be alright
Go and raise a glass and say, ayy"

"I wish they were here..." Thomas says softly.

"You mean Newt and Minho don't you?" Mandy asks Thomas looking into his eyes.

"W-wha-How?" Thomas asks.

"I know that you loved them. I did too." Mandy says with a smile.

"Y-yea...They were like my brothers..." Thomas says with a frown.

"And they were like mine as well." Mandy says hugging Thomas as they sway.

"Here's to the ones that we got (oh)
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through (no, no)
Toast to the ones here today (ayy)
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories (ayy)
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you

Doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Memories bring back, memories bring back you
Doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo (ooh, yeah)
Memories bring back, memories bring back you

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, doh, doh
Memories bring back, memories bring back you"

The song ends. Mandy and Thomas slight tears in their eyes thinking of everyone they have lost. They go to sit down, hand in hand. ignoring the next songs. They wanted to drink. They walked out and went to Roscoe. Thomas opened the back and they sat down. He grabbed a bottle of Bourbon from a hidden compartment. He opened it and took a drink. And he hands it to Mandy.

"hUh..." Mandy says after she takes a sip. "Tastes like Gally's recipe from back in the Glade."

"I know right! It must have been this all along." Thomas says as Mandy passes him the drink back and he takes another sip.

"Won't the werewolves/coyote smell the alcohol?" Mandy asks.

"Nah, I drink a lot, as you know, and they have yet to figure it out." Thomas says handing it back to Mandy. They take turns chatting and taking big sips of the Bourbon.

Mandy takes a final big sip and grabs the cap, puts it on and puts it back in the compartment, empty again. She then straddles Thomas. She puts her hands on his face and Thomas wraps his arms around her wait pulling her in for a kiss. Thomas licks her bottom lip, access granted. They start to make out. Moans coming from both of them.

"T-Thomas..." Mandy moans out.

"Mandy~" Thomas says as he breaks the kiss for air. And starts to attack her neck. Not any hickeys just soft kisses.

"Tom, we need to head back." Mandy says. Thomas nods and they get out and walk back into the gym.

When they enter they hear: Superficial Love by Ruth B. playing.

"This superficial love thing got me going crazy
Baby if you want me, then you better need me
'Cause I'm so done, not being your number one
And if you wanna keep me, then you better treat me
Like a damn princess, make that an empress
'Cause I'm so done, not being your number one
This superficial love"

"Oh Tom I love this song!" Mandy says dragging Thomas to the dance floor. They start dancing to the song. But Make sure that they can't see Scott.

"I can feel you on my lips all the time
But I just wanna feel you in my heart and on my mind
I can feel you on my lips all the time
But I just wanna feel you in my heart and on my mind
I can feel you on my lips all the time
But I just wanna feel you in my heart and on my mind
I can feel you on my lips all the time
And this ain't right"

Mandy latched her lips onto Thomas' the second time it said '...my lips all the time'. Thomas kisses back and is going crazy.

"This superficial love thing got me going crazy
Baby if you want me, then you better need me
'Cause I'm so done, not being your number one
And if you wanna keep me, then you better treat me
Like a damn princess, make that an empress
'Cause I'm so done, not being your number one
This superficial love"

"You are my damn princess" Thomas laughs after their kiss.

"Make that an empress!" Mandy says kissing him again. Who knows if it the song or the alcohol making them this way.

"I can feel you on my lips all the time
But I just wanna feel you in my heart and on my mind
I can feel you on my lips all the time
And this ain't right, this superficial love"

The song ends and they all go to sit at the table and eat some snacks.

"Where did you guys go? You missed like 3 songs!" Scott wines.

"Oh we were dancing, guess you just didn't see us" Thomas says holding Mandy's hand under the table .

"So what is the plans for the after prom party?" Lydia asks.

"Sexy time..." Mandy says in the link to Thomas.

"Fuck yes!" Thomas says back in the link.

"We could hang at my place." Allison says.

"Pass" Thomas and Mandy say together.

"What are you guys doing?" Scott asks confused. All the girls look at each other.

"We are gonna watch Star Wars!" Mandy says in glee.

"Mal, Alli. Girl talk now." Lydia whispers to the two. They get up saying they are going to the bathroom. They get in the hall way and start to talk.

"Okay Mandy and Stiles are obviously drunk." Lydia says crossing her arms.

"Wait really?" Malia asks confused.

"Yes! I can even smell the alcohol on them! I mean Stiles usually smells like that. I thought it was because of his dad...but guys...I think they drink. Or at least Stiles does...A lot." Lydia finishes.

"Shit..." Allison states.

"Yeah, we need to tell Scott. No matter what they want. I mean they are made for each other, but they can't drink all the time. I have suspected that Stiles drinks at least once every other day. And Mandy, I think she doesn't do it as much tho." Lydia explains.

"Yea, I agree. We need to tell Scott. Before they get their selves killed." Allison says.

"How do we do it?" Malia asks.

Back with Mandy and Thomas

YOUTH by Troye Sivan start's to play.

"Tommy! Our song!" Mandy yells to Thomas and they run to the dance floor.

Scott with a raised eyebrow.

"What if...
What if we run away?
What if...
What if we left today?
What if we said goodbye to safe and sound?
What if...
What if we're hard to find?
What if...
What if we lost our minds?
What if we left them fall behind
And they're never found?"

Thomas twirls Mandy as they dance to their song.

"And when the lights start flashing like a photo booth
And the stars exploding
We'll be fireproof"

"My youth
My youth is yours
Tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls
My youth
My youth is yours
Runaway now and forevermore
My youth
My youth is yours
A truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours"

Scott looks at his sister and best friend dancing. He doesn't know how to feel. 'why are they so lovey dovy to each other?' He asks himself.

"What if...?
What if we start to drive?
What if...?
What if we close our eyes?
What if...?
Speeding through red lights into paradise
Because we've no time for getting old
Mortal body, timeless souls
Cross your fingers, here we go

And when the lights start flashing like a photo booth
And the stars exploding
We'll be fireproof"

The girls walk back in and see Thomas and Mandy...really close.

"Scott is going to find out..." Malia says to the girls.

"My youth
My youth is yours
Tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls
My youth
My youth is yours
Runaway now and forevermore
My youth
My youth is yours
A truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours"

Mandy gets closer to Thomas...

"My youth
My youth is yours
Tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls
My youth
My youth is yours
Runaway now and forevermore
My youth
My youth is yours
A truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours

My youth is yours"

Thomas and Mandy lean in at the same time. They kiss. Like they did in Roscoe. Thomas pulls Mandy's bottom lip a bit. Goes back and their tongues battle a little bit. Not breaking apart anytime soon.

"My youth
My youth is yours
Tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls
My youth
My youth is yours
Runaway now and forevermore
My youth
My youth is yours
A truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours

My youth is yours

My youth is yours"

Scott looks over to Mandy and Thomas and his eyes go wide. "what the fuck?" He says to himself. But he watches as they break apart. Thomas whispers something to Mandy and they leave.

Leaving a unknown shocked Scott with a million of questions...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.3K 23
I'm Paige Stilinski, yes I'm Stiles Stilinski's twin sister (Don't remind me) this school year just turned crazy. After going into the wood in search...
5.9M 143K 49
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝ there are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared; twins. ❞ Kasey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall... while...
62.4K 1.6K 66
nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott mccall and stiles stilinski have always t...