Styles Enterprises | H.S

By ysl_harry

Selena is a twenty one year old girl living in the big apple with her best friend Chris. Both of them working... More

Before You Read..
Small Note.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
BYE GUYS FOR NOW
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
@WATTPAD !!!
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
I hate @WATTPAD.
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Epilogue Part. 1
The Garter Toss
Epilogue Part. 2
MADE IN THE A.M.
HARLENA SHIPPERS WYA?!
Hellooooo (-:
Styles Co.

Chapter Five

32.7K 977 644
By ysl_harry

Selena

Following Niall's driver he opens the door to the BMW SUV for us. We nod as a thank you and Chris gestures for me to get inside first. As i scoot in i see Niall. "Hello Selena, you look lovely." He nods.

"Thank you Mr.H-Niall." I begin and correct myself. 

"I look hotter." Chris says as he sits beside me and the driver closes the door for him. 

"You do look handsome Christopher." Niall chuckles. "Are you two excited?" Niall asks. I simply nod as Chris squeals. "I'll take that as a yes." Niall laughs. 

"He's excited to see his soon to be boyfriend." I nod. 

 "Jesus Christ Sel shut up!" He whines causing me to chuckle. 

"May i ask who your boyfriend is Christopher?" Niall asks in amusement. 

"He's not my boyfriend..yet." He winks and we all chuckle. 

"Enlighten me anyways." Niall smiles. 

"The fucking king himself.. Harry Styles." He sighs in awe and i playfully roll my eyes. 

"Oh i see. He's one of my best mates..good luck with that Christopher." Niall chuckles and we join him. 

"Luck? Pft don't need it." Chris smirks proudly. 

"Well last time i remembered he was into women, but i mean people change so who knows?" Niall smiles. 

"If you weren't my boss i'd give you the F word." Chris says and we all laugh. 

"What about you Selena are you looking forward to seeing Styles?" Niall asks. 

"Oh um, i don't know, not really i suppose." I shrug. 

"Jesus fucking Christ." Chris sighs and shakes his head. 

"I mean not in a bad way! It's just i don't know him, i don't know what he looks like or anything like that. I'm just looking forward to the entire event in general." I add. 

"Well he's a very busy man anyways. And since you two will be enjoying yourselves it's a fifty-fifty percent chance you might actually speak with him." Niall says and we nod. 

"I need to see him at least within ten feet." Chris laughs and we join him. 

...

"This is insanely beautiful." I gasp as we step out of the car. I look to my right at the sound of cameras and furrow my eyebrows. "Paparazzi?" I ask.

"Yes, this is a big charity event. Also, Harry is quite popular." Niall answers chuckling. 

"This is my chance for fifteen minuets of fame." Chris gasps

"Geez, you are so gay." I chuckle and he slaps my arm. 

"Selena, Christopher come with me i would like to introduce you to a few people before the event leads inside." Niall says and we oblige and follow him. 

"Niall!" A voice beams and Niall smiles. 

"Holy shit Selena it's Cara!" Chris whispers in my ear. 

"Who?" I ask. 

"Cara you idiot! Hot ass model!" He hisses and i nod remembering the girl he showed me in some magazine. Her blonde hair curls and swept back and brought forward cascading over her left shoulder. A floor length white dress, the top cut low and a slit on the right side, and red heels. 

"Hello Cara, how are you?" Niall smiles as they exchange a hug. 

"Good! Except my date isn't here yet." She laughs.

"Who might that be?" Niall asks. 

"Harry of course." She winks. 

"Ahh, still hoping he'll actually date you eh?" Niall laughs. 

"He's confused Niall." She chuckles.

"No he isn't. Cara he simply does not date. He's a busy, busy lad and has too many responsibilities for a 'girlfriend'." Niall says using air quotations on the word girlfriend. 

"Give me a little more time Niall, i can change that." She winks and he chuckles. 

"Oh um, Cara this is my assistant Selena, and this is Christopher he's part of our CFO team in our building." He introduces. 

"Holy shit." Chris mutters. 

"Hi, i'm Cara." She smiles as she shakes our hands. 

"I admire you oh my fuck i bet i'm embarrassing myself right now but i really am too happy to care." Chris says in excitement. 

"It's fine no worries." The model smiles.

"I like your heels, i have a pair in nude, it was ridiculously difficult to find them in black, you're lucky!" She tells me and i raise my eyebrows a bit surprised. 

"Oh, uh, yeah, thank you." I smile. 

"What size are you?" She asks.

"Eight and a half." I answer.

"Me too!" She smiles. 

"I knew i recognized that arse." A brunette with bright blue eyes smirks as he appears beside her along with two other men. One having a nice haircut, brown hair and the slight of a beard. The other man has black hair, a bit long, slicked back but has a strand hanging down his face- not that i'm complaining it looks fucking good on him. 

"Don't be annoying." Cara chuckles. 

"Reunited at last mate" the one with black hair says as he engulfs Niall in a hug. 

Being a bit lost and feeling out of place i look over at Chris whose jaw is practically on the ground. I nudge him and he blinks rapidly ad closes his mouth. "What's wrong with you?" I whisper.

"These are oh fuck. That's Louis, Liam, and Zayn. Remember i told your dumb ass that Harry and Niall are two of the sexy five?" He whispers nudging me in excitement. 

"And who are these two?" The one with short brown hair asks. 

"This is Selena and Christopher, they work in my building." Niall answers. "Selena, Christopher this is Louis, Liam and Zayn. Partners of mine. And long time friends, including Harry. " Niall smiles. I give them a polite nod as Chris introduces himself proudly and goes on about his fifteen minuets of fame. 

"Speaking of Harry, Cara?" Liam asks. 

"What?" She cocks an eyebrow.

"How is the relationship plan of your working out?" Liam answers with a smirk. Louis and Zayn biting back on a laugh. 

"You boys all love to just tease me but you just watch." She giggles. 

"So you two," Zayn says and looks at Chris and I. "what do you do in the company?" He asks.

"I'm part of the CFO team, and she's his sexy assistant like the movies." Chris answers and i raise my eyebrows in shock and embarrassment and slap his arm making him wince slightly but chuckles. 

"Excuse Christopher he um.. yeah he's just Christopher." Niall chuckles and they join him. 

"I like to make people smile. Quite the comedian if i must say." He smiles and they chuckle once more. 

"Well you weren't joking about the sexy assistant." Louis says. 

"True." Liam chuckles. 

"I agree." Zayn says and i feel a blush creep on my cheeks so i look down at my heels to prevent them from noticing. 

"Stop hitting on my employee lads." Niall chuckles. 

"We weren't hitting on her Niall, we were simply agreeing to her beauty." Louis smirks and Liam and Zayn chuckle and nod. 

"Oh fuck me to hell." Chris beams causing all of them to look at him in shock to his profanity. 

"I beg your pardon?" Cara asks with an amusement look on her face.

"I think the fucking king is here!" He squeals.

"The king?" Zayn asks.

"Harry. He has a crush on him." Niall says and they all chuckle but nod. 

"Looks like i have competition." Cara chuckles. 

"Girl.. you better step up your game if you're competing with me." Chris smirks and does a three sixty spin and snaps causing all of us to laugh. 

"You and Cara aren't the only people who fancy Harry." Liam chuckles. 

"I bet! You'd be fucking inhuman to not find him sexy!" Chris jokes and they all laugh.

"Selena, are you also on board with them?" Louis asks. 

"Oh um, i've never seen him." I answer. "Plus good looks aren't the only thing in a man. So i would have to say no, i am not on board." I half smile. 

"That's a first, i'm amused." Zayn smiles. 

"She's not human, obviously." Chris jokes. 

"Christopher i believe your accusation was correct." Niall smirks and nods to the street, all of us turning to look at the black car that just arrived. 

We watch as the driver hops out of the car and opens the back door behind the driver's seat. The paparazzi start to shout and snap their cameras quickly. As the door opens all the way a leg steps out followed by the rest of the body. Revealing a man in a black suit with thin red pinstripes. Long curly hair that's swept back to the right. After looking at his suit and hair i focus on the face, and.. fuck. 

"Fuck could he be anymore beautiful?" Chris whines. 

"Um.. i know i said looks aren't the only thing.. but why didn't you tell me he was that hot?" I whisper to Chris. 

"Did or did i not rant about how sexy that fucker was?" He asks raising an eyebrow. 

"You could've showed me a picture or something!" I whisper shout and he chuckles. 

"I think someone is on board." He smirks at me. 

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

Okay i think i've watched that gif over and over for about five minuets straight and that's why i took so long to publish this chapter lol. Vote & comment ☺♥     ℬ xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.2K 53
When your a 16 year old and your mother isn't around. You'll expect a little bit more freedom, but not Hallie. She tries to find a better way to make...
689K 17.7K 44
"There's a boy, lost his way, looking for someone to play There's a girl in the window tears rolling down her face We're only lost children, trying t...
171K 3.7K 59
'I took out my camera, taking photos of the trees, children running around or drawing on the street sidewalks, street dancers showing off their best...
CEO By lauren (:

Fanfiction

3.8M 114K 87
Harry Edward Styles is a very wealthy, successful, young CEO of his own business Styles Inc. His life seems perfect to all. On the outside his life...