I Promise (A Dean Winchester...

By franco0369

What happens when Abby Grey meets Dean Winchester as Seniors in High School? After having Dean around for a w... More

||The New Boy||
A/N Sorry!!!
||Autumn||
||Kick It to Homecoming?||
||Best Friends||
||Uncle Bobby!!!!||
||Beer&Blondes||
||Witches are Bitches||
||Shape Shifter||
A/N: Special Thanks!
||Josh||
||Imperfect Jerk||
||Bloodthirsty Bitch||
A/N: Thanks So Much!!!
||No Joke||
||Memory Lane||
20 Fun Facts!!!!!!
||Lambs Blood||
A/N
||Squeeze Tight||
||Brother Bonds||
||Demons||
||Till Death||
||Vampires Suck||
||Sammy Boy!||
Just an AN sorry...
Sam Winchester Preview
||Shouldn't Be Dead||
AN VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
||APPLE FUCKING PIE||
||Cold Oak, South Dakota||
||I Promise||
NEW STORY PLEASE CHECK IT OUT
Important Announcement

||Romeo Oh Romeo||

2.1K 53 4
By franco0369

QUICK AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ!!! Ok so I've decided what actor I think would be good for the story, but I need your guys help! I was thinking Julianne Hough; agree or nah? Just a quick reminder, Abby has blue eyes and has dirt blonde hair. If you think Julianne Hough should be Abby PLEASE VOTE! If you have other suggestions please comment or DM me! Thanks guys now on with the story!

-Ali :)
/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

Chapter 18
Abby's POV

"So what's the case now?" I asked my Uncle as he plopped into the kitchen chair and sighed. "Goddamn ya idjit, cool your jets! You just finished torturing that damn demon. Practically shit himself!" Uncle B exclaimed and then chuckled quietly. I raise an eyebrow as he shook his head and smirked. "You, a simple pretty girl, scared a demon, a demon from hell."

I sighed and shook my head. I thought it was funny too, but everyone underestimated me because I'm a girl. I was a little hurt but I laughed along with Bobby. Dean and Sam came in as me and Bobby died with laughter. I stopped but Bobby kept laughing. "What's funny Bobby?" Dean asked. "Yeah did we miss something here?" Sam concluded as Bobby wiped his eyes.

I rolled my eyes. It wasn't even the slightest bit funny anymore. "Just the fact that the demon Abby was torturing practically shit his pants, and well she's a simple pretty girl." This time Bobby lost his head he was laughing so hard and soon Dean and Sam continued it by laughing too. I had enough of this so I took the nearest empty beer bottle and smashed it.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled as the boys looked around confused. "Stop laughing just cause I'm a girl! It's not even that funny we aren't even that different. I bet I could kill the same amount or even more vampires in a nest than you." I looked at the boys once more and they all chuckled. "Nope, you probably couldn't." Sam said cockily. Oh he was such a douchebag. "Really? God I bring more fear to demons and vamps then the scary 'Winchesters'."

I felt my chest swell with pride. Being 'the Slayer' had it's perks. One being me one of the most feared out of all hunters. "Hey! We're pretty scary!" Dean objected and pouted. "No your not," I said and smiled cheekily. The boys were getting pissed and I could tell. "Fine it's a deal. Everyone has their own individual score of how many vamps they can kill. Yes Bobby even you, you are the reason we got into this." Sam said and glared at Bobby.

Bobby sighed and looked down. "Ok we got out tonight then, I know exactly where a large nest is." I smirked evilly as the boys held cocky smiles on their faces.

///////////

The gravel crunched underneath my boots as I stepped out of my Jeep. It looked awesome in the moon light and I can't say I didn't either personally. I had my hair in a high cheerleader-like ponytail, my black leather jacket, a dark wash of skinny jeans, and my favorite Breaking Benjamin t-shirt with black combat boots. My knife was lying close to my ankle in my boot and my machete was behind my back in the waistband of my jeans.

None of the guys had seen me for the rest of the day. I had gone out and practiced using my machete. I thought back to earlier and felt my eyes change. Goddamn I was pissed about that. I heard the loud engine of Baby and turned to see her rolling towards me. "Hey-" Dean paused and his eyes scoped my body as did Sam's. "Sorry boys I was focusing on something." I smiled and turned to get my Dead Mans blood.

I turned to see Bobby glaring at the boys as they watched my every step. "I'm ready." I said and we began to head inside.

It reeked of blood and decaying body; I gagged but pressed forward. I was gonna win. "Before we go forward even more, everyone knows the rules right?" I asked as they all mumbled. I smirked I had special things they'd never seem before.

When I was younger and first started hunting I had realized I had super human hearing and my sight in the dark was amazing. I heard something rustle and I threw my arm out to stop the boys. My hand touched Dean's chest which was rock solid. "Stop." I hissed as Dean leaned in and whispered to me. "I didn't hear anything babe." He was messing with me, trying to get in my head.

I took a grenade filled with Dead Mans blood and released the trigger that stopped it from exploding in my face. I tossed it far as Sam whisper-yelled. "What the hell Abs?!" I turned and smiled. "Listen." I said and smirked as we heard the screeching of the vamp. I ran from my hiding place and pulled my machete out. "I assume its the Slayer." The vamp said as he hissed because the Dead Mans blood seeped into his mouth.

"Ah honey, use your inside voice." I giggled and sliced his head off. Dean and Sam ran out and began to yell at me. "You cheated!" "You can't do that, tell her Bobby." The boys whined quietly. I smiled as Bobby stayed quiet. "Fair game right guys?" They began to mumble as I walked ahead. I pulled my second machete out and waited for the next vamps to come out. I assumed it would be one from each side. I whistled, "Come and get it boys, the Slayer is here."

I was a well-hated hunter when the monsters found out I killed someone they loved or knew or whatever. The vamps snarled and ran towards me. I stood in the canter waiting for them to crash into me. Their fangs were bared and I got down onto my one knee. They bit into each other as I rolled out and sliced off both of their heads.

"3 to 0 right?" I asked as they all rolled their eyes. I just smiled and we kept walking forward. I stopped and heard a voice that chilled me to the bone. "Well, well, well isn't it Abby aka the Slayer?" I was in the nest of Romeo; one of the most powerful vamps in the world. "Hello Romeo." I said stiffly. The boys looked at me worried and I simply nodded them off. I had been trying to kill Romeo for years now. He killed my boyfriend I had before me and Dean reunited.

"How's Dave? Oh wait I forgot, dead." Romeo cackled and disappeared as quickly as he appeared. I listened as his voice taunted me. "I swear to god,-" Then I just clicked off. I was trapped in my own mind. I only saw that dozens of vamps joined us and I was limp in my body. I blacked out in my mind.

////////////
Dean's POV
Stupid Bobby. That's why we were here in the first place. Now Roslyn had appeared and Abby was gone.

"See Dave never loved you Abby." The leader dragged out and Roslyn looked at me and nodded.

'go'

I heard in my head as I realized it was from Evelyn they were working together. "Sammy, Bobby, we gotta go!" I yelled and killed the vamps attacking them. "Why?" Sam yelled and glanced at Abby. "She'll be fine I'll explain later." I didn't plan on leaving; no fucking way. I dragged them to a safe spot where no one could see us but we could see them. I watched Abby/Roslyn closely.

"Shut the hell up, you nasty savage." Roslyn growled. She was fighting the vamps off while being verbally taunted by the leader. She was stronger than I thought. Abby moved gracefully with her machete, swirling her blade into the right position. At one point she was trapped between 3 vamps. She punched the 1st one in the face and slit its neck; the 2nd one and the 3rd one got their feet kicked from under them. As she swirled the machete's in her hand and she stabbed them in the head the last vamp took a chunk from her side.

"Goddamn, that's not fucking cool." Roslyn growled her eyes went black as she grabbed the vamps neck and twisted it all around and yanked up. Abby/Roslyn just ripped a vamps head off with her own hands. Now that's hot.

"Dave begged to be changed. He needed to get away from you." The leader, I think named Romeo came out of the shadows. I held my breath as Roslyn turned around. Her side was bloody but she still stood with power and strength. She was scary, so to speak. "ROMEO I'D ADVISE YOU TO SHUT THE HELL UP!" I heard Abby's voice more that Roslyn's when she yelled. "But why Abby? You're too fun to torment. Dave thought you were a stupid little bitch; who knew absolutely nothing." Romeo hissed. Abby's eyes were back in place and she kicked Romeo in the gut. She threw punches and kicks as he laughed.

Abby was thrown onto the ground. "Ugh," She groaned as she slid her hand into her boot and pulled out a knife that was glistening with a dark ruby red. Abby got up slowly and walked up to him. Then she did it. She stabbed him in the gut as he staggered she pushed her boot to his throat. "I warned you." She hissed and sliced his head off.

We came out of our hiding place and I clapped slowly. "You beat us big time and we all are very sorry." I said and spun her around while planting a kiss on her head. She giggled and winced. "My side hurts like a bitch and my phones ringing." Abby said and kissed me on the lips quickly. "Hello?" She asked as she screamed. "Ok stay calm, I'll be right there!" Abby ran, well limped actually, out to her car.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I caught up to her. "I, um, my brother he's been kidnapped by demons." She said quietly with tears in her eyes. "Joey?" I asked. She chewed on her lip and nodded slowly. "I'm coming but we're stopping at Bobby's first." I said as she nodded and got into her Jeep and followed us to Bobby's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.8K 22
Sam Winchester has had one night stands and longtime relationships of all kinds, but what happens when he falls for someone like him on the road? Tak...
62.7K 3.4K 21
"They say relationships are built on trust. So what happens when you can't trust someone, but you simply can't leave them?" Dean is a normal boy. He...
7K 117 28
Y/l/n a hunter, her parents died when she was 17. She's been on her own since. and has been friends with the Winchester brothers for a long time, but...
63.7K 1.5K 21
Like hey guess who's back! It's me!! When Dean finds a different kind of girl what does he do? Do his green eyes find something amazing? She was a l...