MORE, james potter ✔

By -tothelakes

OLD DRAFT, ella-rose, a strong-willed gryffindor, had always known james. they had been best friends since th... More

REWRITTEN
MORE
GRAPHICS
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
interlude : the aftermath
chapter ten
interlude: a conversation between friends
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
interlude: what now?
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
interlude: james' side
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
bonus scene: cuddling

chapter nine

10.4K 294 274
By -tothelakes

     Ella woke up the next day with the worst headache she had ever experienced. Her head throbbing like someone was colliding a jackhammer with the back of her skull. Layla had to drag her out of bed, helping the brunette get dressed for the train journey ahead. Ella couldn't even remember the last night. She vaguely remembered kissing Lily and the drinking game they played but after Peter's second question, she was gone.

     She knew that she had got into bed at some point and somehow but couldn't for the life of her remember who had put her to bed. She assumed it was one of her friends so rather than worry about it, she focused on trying to ignore the headache. It seemed worse than before and as she changed, Layla said that she had a hangover potion for her when they go down to the feast.

     Ella was thankful and when they sat down, Layla poured it into her goblet as well as Ella's. Ella drinking it quickly. She really just needed to get this headache gone. She was sure it would drive her crazy and only come back harder when they were on the train. The boys were always ridiculously loud and it seemed that all of them were heading home for Christmas so it would be just as bad.

     As Ella finished her breakfast, she noticed McGonagall watching her. That set Ella on edge and when she finished her toast, the head of the house came over. Her face as serious as it always was but there were no hints of anger. Hopefully that meant she would be free from any lecturing. McGonagall had often told the Gryffindors off for their partying but it seemed they were saved for the night.

     "Dumbledore would like to speak to you, Miss Woods," She said simply. Ella glanced around at her friends as they exchanged wary looks before Ella nodded, standing up. She took the last gulp of the potion to help her hangover and then followed after McGonagall who began to lead her out of the room and across the corridors.

     "Professor, do you know what 'e wants to talk to me about?," Ella asked, attempting to sound collected but there was a hint of fear in her voice. A hint that McGonagall was quick to pick up. She turned to look at Ella and gave her a soft smile which eased the tension in Ella's bones. A breath of relief releasing from her lips.

     "It's nothing serious, Miss Woods. I'm not sure myself but it's not about last night. Though I will have to remind the house of the rules," McGonagall responded, glancing down at Ella. Ella nodded her head, her eyes flicking to the ground. Twiddling her thumbs as they climbed the stairs towards the corridor where Dumbledore's office was.

     "M'sorry." Ella muttered after a moment. She hated the disappointment that laced McGonagall's tongue. She just wanted to be a good student and do the school proud yet she often got drunk with her friends. That was certainly not going to give the school a good reputation. McGonagall looked down and gently shook her head.

     "Don't worry about that. You're teenagers, I expect nothing less," She said as they stopped at the large raven. McGonagall spoke the password and it moved out of the way. Ella walking through to the door. She knocked on the door and a moment later it opened. Ella's breath shaking as she tried to swallow her anxiety. She stepped inside the office, her gaze flicking around the large room.

      She had no idea what to expect when she was called to the headmaster's office. She just hoped that it was something good though that seemed unlikely. With her behaviour the past few days, it seemed more likely to be something negative. Probably some warning about her getting drunk or staying in places she shouldn't be after curfew. Abusing her prefect powers. It was probably something about that.

     "Ah, Miss Woods," The voice of Dumbledore brought her out of her negative spiral. She looked up to see the Headmaster stood behind his desk. A small smile on his face. He then gestured to the seat across from him. Ella didn't move for a second, "Please, sit down. You are not in trouble," He added. Ella finally crossing the room and perching on the seat. She sat on the edge of it, feeling awkward and uncomfortable. Is that what James felt whenever he was called here? Not that it was too often.

     "Have I done something wrong, headmaster?" Ella asked, her gaze staying on his desk. It was surprisingly messy, various parchments and trinkets scattered along the surface. She almost expected it to be neat. Dumbledore seemed like a very put together man but then again, she didn't know much about him. He only made speeches and walked around sometimes. She hadn't spoke with him nearly as much as some pupils had.

     "No. On the contrary, you are one of our most promising pupils," Dumbledore responded, taking a seat across from her. He pulled his seat in and then reached out to the Bertie Bott's packet that he had lying on his desk. He took one for himself and then offered it to her. Ella cautiously taking a bright green one. She popped it in her mouth and found the taste to be a rather pleasant lime.

     "Thank you," She said once she had swallowed it. Her gaze then moving up to his face. A shaky breath escaping her lips, "Then why am I here?" She asked. Her voice soft. She didn't want to sound accusatory. She was simply curious. Usually people only came to his office when they had done something wrong or were getting into trouble. She couldn't help feel uncomfortable as she adjusted in her seat.

     "The issue concerns our new teacher." He began. He paused for a moment, looking at her and seemingly debating his words, "I am aware of your relationship with your father and I wanted to inform you that he has taken a position at this school," Dumbledore finished. He was attempting to be as delicate as possible. Ella looked up at her headmaster. A lump forming in her throat as she shifted uncomfortably. Her hands played with each other before she ran her fingers through her hair. Letting out a soft breathe. How was she supposed to react.

     "Why are you tellin' me this now?" She asked as she looked up at him. Dumbledore couldn't say he expected that question. A calm and pleasant smile spreading across his lips as he stood up. He walked past her and reached out for a bowl of sweets he had in his office. Ella looked back at him and he gestured for her to walk over. She stepped down from his platformed desk area and stood next to him. He offered the bowl to her and she cautiously took one. A smile forming on his lips.

      "If you returned to school after Christmas and discovered that your father was teaching classes. You would have been far more confused and put off than you would be now. I am aware of who he is and how he has acted towards your family. I thought a fair warning would give you time to prepare for his reappearance in your life," Dumbledore explained. Ella unwrapped the sweet, nodding her head. He was right to some extent but it didn't stop her gut twisting. The anger bubbling in her veins at the mere mention of him. She placed the sweet onto her tongue, sucking on as she stared down at the floor. Her hangover symptoms seemed to ease within a second of it being on her tongue but she tried not to show her confusion. Unsure what to say or do, she just stared at the floor.

     Ella took a deep breath and lifted her head, giving the headmaster a small smile. Trying to portray how grateful she was in just that smile. She had no idea how to say it or what she was even really trying to say but she knew that she was grateful for the warning. If she was able to talk to James about it over the break, she would surely feel a little better. He was always able to calm her down when it came to things like that

     "There's no need to say anything more. Go to your friends. You have the train to catch," He responded. His smile widening as he looked down at her. Ella nodded her head, muttering a thank you before she moved out of his office. Once she had stepped away from the door and moved past the large raven, her emotions seemed to hit her like bricks.

     Tears pricked her eyes and she was quick to rub her eyes with the heels of her palms. There was no way she was going to break down and start sobbing in this hallway. No. She was going to at least make it home before she started crying over her father reappearing in her life. It felt pathetic to cry over at all but it made her angry. So angry that it made her upset.

     But as she took a few deep breaths, she pushed the emotions down. Allowing herself some breathing room before she headed towards the common room. She grabbed her bags from the room. Most of her stuff being left at Hogwarts since she still had clothes at home. But she took her bags and then headed down to meet her friends.

     Ella was silent for the ride to the train and once they got on board, Ella sat in her usual seat. James sat next to her but he made no move to converse with her. He in fact seemed to try and keep her away from him. Something that would have confused her if she noticed but she didn't. Too in her thoughts and her own head as the train began to move.

     Her head rested against the glass as she let out a soft sigh. Her mind drifted away with her as she admired the view. The landscape was beautiful. It made her feel a little happier but the dread in her gut only seemed to grow. It felt like it was consuming her and taking her apart. She didn't know why the thought of her father being at Hogwarts did that but it may have been because she didn't know what he was like or who he was really.

     The last time she had been around him was when she was a small child. She barely even remembered that time. Faded memories of him but then he was gone. From age three, he had left her family. Ella had no idea where he was now and had no interest to find out. Her mother had no interest either but now it was being forced upon them. Ella would have to face him every day and her mother would likely have to interact with him.

     Ella didn't know if she was going to tell her mother. She didn't want to bring up bad memories but she had no other choice. She had to say something. Her mind continuing a similar train of thoughts until Remus kicked her shin. Her mind coming back to reality. The noise in the carriage was louder than she expected. Her friends all talking and laughing. Remus giving her a concerned look as he noticed the tears dripping down her cheeks.

     She smiled at him and wiped the tears away, shrugging it off. She then pulled her knees to her chest. Molly's head appearing next to her. Ella hadn't even realised but the cat had been in James' lap. She then managed to somehow crawl onto Ella. The brunette chuckling as Molly climbed onto her shoulder, rubbing herself against Ella's ear.

     James was watching Ella now. Not that she noticed. The tears in her eyes made him want to say something but he didn't. Instead, he stayed silent. Watching her with a small frown before Sirius distracted him again. Ella resting her head back as Molly settled against her chest being supported by Ella's arms as they snuggled up.

     Remus watched for a moment before he was also distracted. Letting Ella wallow as she snuggled up to her cat. He didn't know what was wrong. It surely couldn't have been James since he was pretty sure Ella remembered nothing from the night. Either way something was bothering her and he couldn't even ask her. They would be parting ways at King's Cross Station and they wouldn't see each other for two weeks after that. He had already received his present from her so this was it before the next term at school.

***

     Ella and her mother had returned home now. Their small terrace house was enough for them. A fireplace, a spacious living room, a kitchen-diner, a bathroom and a half and then two bedrooms. It was perfect for them. They didn't often have people over and it fit their things perfectly. It was wonderfully cluttered but not too busy it was messy or an eye-sore. It was homely and Ella loved being back at her house.

     As she sat down on the couch, she wrapped the blanket around her shoulders, snuggling up to the pillows as she stared at the fireplace. Her mother had started it by now and it crackled softly. The small embers flicking off it every now and then. Not getting past the fireguard that Ella had made sure was in place after the last time.

     Her mother, Margaret, had been walking around the house. Making some hot chocolate for them both and setting up a few things. It was mainly just cleaning that she hadn't managed to fit in before she had to collect Ella. Either way, it was all done while Ella stared off at the fire. Her mind wondering again.

     Though it did wonder to her father, it wondered to the party too. To James and the others. Everyone was smiling and seemed happy yet only Remus asked what was wrong. Maybe he knew something that she didn't or maybe all of them were simply hiding something from her. One way or another. Ella was quickly becoming concerned with it. She hoped she hadn't done anything stupid with her drunken words. She cared for her friends more than she did herself. Maybe she could write to Layla.

    "'Ere's your 'ot chocolate love," Her mother said, strolling into the room. Her accent was thicker than even Ella's was. Her words were still easily understandable and her soft voice made Ella feel safe. When she placed the mug down on the coffee table, Ella was quick to reach out. She moved to sit up and reached out to it. Her eyes shining with glee, "So that's all I 'ad to do? Get 'ot chocolate." She teased as she sat down next to Ella. The brunette chuckled, taking a sip of the hot chocolate. Making sure to slurp it so it didn't burn her throat too much.

     Once she was satisfied with her first taste, Ella pulled the blanket out from her left side to wrap it around her mother. The blanket large enough to wrap around the two of them. Margaret chuckled softly at her daughter, admiring her flushed cheeks as she continued to sip her hot chocolate. Margaret had always adored her daughter despite how much she looked like her father. Ella couldn't help but smile a little wider as she stayed close to her mother. Something about her presence made Ella feel safe.

     "Thanks, mum," Ella muttered as she rested her head against her mum's arm. Margaret pressed a kiss to the girl's forehead, not finding a need to respond. Instead she kept her daughter close, enjoying the small time of comfort between them. Margaret was far too worried about her daughter to even enjoy it though. Her head turning down as Ella took another long sip of hot chocolate.

     "I spoke to Remus. 'E was worried about ya. You've been very vacant, love," She said, taking her daughter's free hand in her own, "What's 'appened?" She added. Ella shook her head and looked up at her mother, pushing a jovial smile onto her lips that was quick to fall again. She didn't want to tell her mother and ruin the happiness of Christmas but with the concerned look on her face, Ella had to say something.

     "It's just dad. 'E's teachin' at Hogwarts from next term," Ella admitted, taking another sip of her hot chocolate in an attempt to cover up the dread she felt from the reminder. Though it wasn't only dread, it was anger. She couldn't believe he had the audacity to appear back in her life. He was very aware of her presence at Hogwarts yet he still came. No apology to her mother beforehand, nothing.

     "Dumbledore told me," Margaret responded, pressing a soft kiss to her daughter's head before she just let Ella drink her hot chocolate. The silence filling the room as they both just mulled over the thought. Margaret wasn't opposed to him reappearing in their lives since it gave Ella the opportunity to know her father and what he was like. But Ella didn't seem to want him around, not that she would voice that to her mother. Ella knew that anger towards him was something her mum had lost long ago and that if Ella displayed it, her mum would disapprove, "At least you'll meet 'im. Get to know 'im," Margaret said after a moment. Wanting to look on the bright side.

     Ella shrugged in response to that and took another sip of her mug before she placed it down on the table. She then turned towards her mother properly, cuddling up to her. Resting her head against her mother's chest, feeling the soft thrumming of her beating heart. Ella's eyes closed as Margaret wrapped the blanket tightly around them both.

     "I dunno if I wanna," Ella confessed, her words quiet and soft. Sometimes she wanted to hide her emotions but when she was around her mum, it felt futile. She always had a way of knowing exactly what Ella was feeling. Well, almost always knew. She had yet to work out the relationship Ella and James shared but it was better off being left unsaid.

     "And that's alrigh'." Margaret muttered, pressing a soft kiss to Ella's temple, stroking her hair.

     After a moment, Ella pulled away and a sigh escaped her lips. She then plastered a smile on her face explaining that she was going to go upstairs and read for a bit. Margaret nodded and let her daughter go. Watching as she finished the small bits of hot chocolate that were left before she walked out of the living room, passing through the door.

     The stairs creaked as Ella walked up them. A heavy feeling sinking in her heart. She really should write to someone. Maybe James or Layla. Maybe even Remus. One of them. Ella moved across the landing and opened the door to her room. It was just as messy as it always was.

     Clothes strewn across the floor, her drawers bulging with clothes of one type or another. The record player and her vinyls lined up in boxes across one wall. Ella was always fascinated with muggles and loved their music much more than the music in the Wizarding World. She was incredibly lucky to have even gotten a hold of these records.

     She glanced across her room, noting how tidy her bed was. Her mum mostly likely made it for her at some point but Ella didn't bother with that. Instead she crossed to her desk and grabbed some parchment from the side. Grabbing her quill, she paused for a moment. Who should she even write to about this? Her hand pausing as soon as she had wrote 'To'. She finally settled on Layla hoping that maybe her best friend could give her some insight onto the situation.

     The words seemed to flow out pretty naturally from there. That was until she heard her mother coming up the stairs. Her shoes clicking against the wooded floors. Ella placed her quill down as her mum knocked on the door. It was a gentle knock and Ella was quick to say she could come in. The door opened and her mother walked in.

     Ella always admired her mother but often wondered how they were related. She was so different from Ella. She had short bouncy blonde locks while Ella's hair was long and brown. Their eyes were the completely different colour. Margaret's were a soft grey that gave her an oddly warming aura. Their faces held some similarities but never something striking. Not like Ella had seen with James and his father. She found it strange but often tried not to dwell on that fact as she watched her mother grab the stool and sit down.

     She then produced a letter from her pocket. The letter had a neatly written address on the front. Ella's address, the top line saying it was for the both of them. Both of the girl's recognised the handwriting, "It's from Mia. m'hopin' it's an invitation to spend Christmas with 'em. They're much more fun," Ella's mum explained as she sat down. She then opened the envelope carefully. Not wanting to accidentally rip anything.

     "I do too. I'm missin' James and everyone already," Ella admitted, sliding her own letter out of sight. She had no problem with her mother seeing but she much preferred to keep things like what she was telling Layla to herself. It wasn't a matter of lack of trust, more just a need for privacy. Something Ella appreciated her mum understood.

     "Ah, it is," Margaret grinned as she read over the letter. It was short and simply inviting them to stay, "From the twentieth to the twenty-seventh, I'm assumin' that's alright with you." She added. Ella nodded, grinning a little wider as she glanced over at the letter she had on the side. If she was going to see James, was there any real need to write to Layla with her issues? It seemed not. So she decided to grab the parchment and scrunch it up.

     "Sounds perfect... I don't 'ave a present for James, Euphemia or Fleamont though..." Ella admitted, her gaze flicking to her mother before she chucked the parchment in the bin. Her mother nodded and a smile grew on her face. It seemed she had an idea.

     "Well, a trip to Diagon Alley is in order," Margaret said as she stood up. She placed the letter in her pocket and then brushed herself off. Placing the stool back where it belonged. They exchanged a few more words and that they were going to go to Diagon Alley tomorrow before apparating to the estate on the 20th as agreed upon.

     Ella seemed as excited as her mother. Though their reasons for feeling this way were completely different. Margaret was a social butterfly but still lonely. After Ella's father left, her mother was left with very few people to care for her. It made Margaret much more excited to be able to socialise and the yearly time they spent at the Potter's had been something that both families looked forward to. The Potter Manor came alive with the presence of Margaret and Ella and they were able to escape their lonely life in Manchester.

     Though this was partly the reason for Ella too, she also got to see James and with their arrangement, it meant she could be more intimate with him. She could also talk to him about her father and the stress she was suddenly feeling at even the mention of school. James always listened. He may not have been someone who advised well but he made her feel normal. He made her feel safe and in his arms, she didn't feel judged. He was so perfect and as she went to bed that night, she had no idea what she'd be heading to when she returned to the Potter Manor.

***

     Ella and her mother's trip to Diagon Alley had been delayed to the day they were meant to go to the Potters. Between various work-related issues and Ella wanting to finish her schoolwork before they celebrated Christmas, it had been delayed. But now, they were there. It was busy, bustling with people. The air smelled of butter beer and candy. Various shops selling sweet delights and drinks to warm the chill from people's bones.

     However, Ella was determined not to get distracted. She needed to find her presents first and Sirius had been added to that list of people to buy for. It turned out that he was staying at the Potter's for Christmas too. Something that Ella was not totally opposed to except for the fact that it would mean less alone time with James. Something that she wanted. But she could live with that.

     So as she walked between shops, her mother doing her own shopping. Ella had managed to collect everything. She had bought a new cookbook and another book on transfiguration for Euphemia. Ella had learnt that she had always been interest in that part of magic. So thought it would be a perfect gift. She had got a new set of fancy quills and some ink for Fleamont. He was always running out of it she had discovered so she had made sure to get a few pots. Sirius had been the hardest to buy for. Ella wasn't really aware of much of his taste so she settled on some joke gifts, a joke book and a Gryffindor scarf that she knew he would never wear but she was going to make him wear it at least once. No matter how begrudging he was.

     James was the last person she was shopping for. She knew him the best yet she still found it difficult. Settling on some sherbert lemons, sugar quills, a new scarf, some chocolates and a polishing set for his broom. It felt like a lot as she stared at the bag but she tried not to think too deeply. They had been friends for years, it was no surprise that she would have bought him a lot.

     She walked out of the last store when her body collided with someone else. A familiar woman and that made Ella grin. It was her Ancient Runes teacher. A kind woman with a kind face. When she spotted it was Ella, her frown turned to a smile.

      "Oh hello, Ella. I didn't expect to see you here," She said. Her smile widening as she stepped back. Ella lifted up her bags in explanation of what she was doing.

     "Just Christmas shoppin'. I was actually hopin' to speak to you about my grade in Ancient Runes. I'm worried that I've started slippin'. I know you're not teachin' right now but I was just 'opin' that you could give me some answers. I'm not askin' for a grade... I'm just nervous." Ella admitted. Her gaze turning to the floor before she looked back up at her teacher. She smiled kindly at Ella and then gestured for her to begin walking. Her teacher had things to do after all.

     "You're doing wonderfully in my class, Ella. Don't worry for a second. You'll get your grade soon enough. So, don't worry over Christmas. Just enjoy your time," She responded. Her words holding ominous undertones that caused Ella to pause. She looked up at her teacher and suddenly her smile seemed so fake and plastic. Ella, however, just put it to her own anxiety and bad thoughts. It was surely fine. She nodded at her teacher, thanking her before they parted ways.

     Ella had spotted her mother not too far away and was quick to move through the bodies of people to find her. She was queued up outside on of the pastry stores, with shopping bags in hand. Ella grinned as she appeared at her side. Her mother clearly had been desperate for the pastries too. It was all Ella had been able to smell since they had arrived.

     "I was wonderin' where you'd got ta," Her mother said as she looked down at her daughter. Ella rolled her eyes glancing around before she switched the four bags to her other hand. She checked her palm, noticing the lines from holding the bags. A small frown on her face but she then let her hands drop. Her hands were always so easily hurt by bags it seemed.

     "I was finishin' shoppin'." Ella shrugged as she looked up. Her mother nodded and then they moved in the queue. Finally being inside the warmth of the shop, Ella shivered slightly at the change in temperature and decided to hitch the bags over her shoulder, "I've gotten my presents. Are you done?" Ella asked as she looked up. Her mother nodded, gesturing to the bag over her shoulder.

     "Got my last few bits and bobs. We can apparate once we've gotten the pastries," Margaret responded, a smile spreading on her face. Ella grinned and then they got closer to the front. By the time they were there, they both ordered a few chocolate pastries. Ella eating a pain au chocolate as they walked out. The chocolate hitting her tastebuds and making her groan softly. She always loved to indulge in sweet things.

     "Will you be wantin' any of that muggle cereal before we go?" She asked as they headed towards the exit of Diagon Alley. The one that lead out to muggle London. Ella shook her head. She usually would have but she wanted nothing more than to see James. Or at least possibly catch him alone if him and Sirius were not causing too much trouble.

     "No. I'm ready," Ella said. Her mother nodded and within a second, they were back at their house. Ella had the last few things to collect up before they could head to the Potter's but she was so glad to be heading there. She dropped her bags in the hallway and then bounded upstairs, grabbing her suitcase and bag that she needed to take full of extra stuff.

     Then she walked downstairs where she found her mum looking through her shopping bags. Always the curious type, "You and James are getting on then?" Her mother said as she looked up. Ella then gathered up all her bags together, pouting at the blonde across from her. Margaret chuckled in response and grabbed her own suitcase from the side as well as the cat carrier that had Molly inside it. The cat didn't look entirely pleased but she hadn't started meowing in complaint yet. Adjusting everything she was holding to make sure it was all ready.

     "We've known eachother for forever, mum. Don't act like me getting 'im presents is anythin' new," Ella pouted as she reached out to take the blonde's hand. Her mother smirked before shrugging. Not saying anything before they apparated. This apparation made Ella feel odd. Her stomach turning before they landed on the Potter's estate. They had landed a short walk from their front door and her mum then looked down at Ella.

     "I'm not sayin' it's anythin' new. I'm sayin' that you don't usually care," Her mother responded. Ella scoffed and took a hold of her bags again, walking forward. The air was much colder at the Potter's house. Snow covering their gravel driveway. The mountains surrounding the house were covered in snow only adding to the gorgeous environment.

     "Let's just get inside, it's freezing," Ella muttered. A small pout on her lips.

***

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ! so it's christmas at the pottersssss, a tradition for these two and it's going to be interesting... especially now sirius is here... yeah these next few chapters are fun honestly. also i read through and corrected some stuff so there hopefully shouldn't be any mistakes but ya know at this point, there probably still is because I CAN'T WIN honestly, anyway, yeah, so yeah, next chapter is christmas at the potters, i hope y'all enjoyed <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.3K 44
[EDITING] clandestine meetings and longing stares... ( james potter x fem! oc / fabian prewett x fem! oc ) ( marauders era ) ( started: 07/03/22 - f...
322 19 4
❝ would you do anything for me? buy a big diamond ring for me? ❞ ━ in which evita rosier, a slytherin pure-blood and evan rosier's younger twin, is t...
112 22 11
The Marauders and Maraudettes are in their 7th year at Hogwarts...The Dark Lord- Voldemort is rising... Jily and Wolfstar romance included...read to...
2.1K 116 11
❝ 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋? ❞ ― 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗆𝗈𝗂𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗌, 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂...