Love Doctors {Harley Quinn x...

By DeeseTheGayGrandma

!!COMPLETED!! Warning: a tiny bit of smut Dr.Harleen Quinzel, a new psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum, is assigne... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to Arkham Asylum
Chapter 2: Dr. Pamela Isley
Chapter 3: Daddy Issues
Chapter 4: Buzzkill
Part 5: Bruise
Chapter 6: Big Baby
Chpater 7: Bathroom
Chapter 8: Rebirth
Chapter 9: Touch Starved
Chapter 10: Mystery
Chapter 11: A Hyena's Help
Chapter 12: Funniest Villan
chapter 13: Things that go Bump in the night
chapter 14: Joker Cards
Chapter 15: what are you hiding?
Chapter 16: College all over again
Chspter 17: The Jokes on You
Chapter 18: what youre up against
Chapter 19: For the kid
Chapter 20: First Appearance
Chapter 21: Family Meeting
Chapter 22: Mood Swings
Chapter 23: Long Time No See
Chapter 24: Knock on The Door
Chapter 25: Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter 26: Alice's Threat
Chapter 27: Party Shopping
Chapter 28: Whats the Gender?
Chapter 29: The aftermath
Chapter 30: Scarecrow
Chapter 31: Ruined Reputation
Chapter 32: Are you drunk?
Chapter 33: A Dumb Plant
Chapter 34: Heist Gone Wrong
Chapter 35: The Talk
Chapter 36: Christmas Party
Chapter 37: The First Cry
A/N

Chapter 38: "I do"

2.6K 69 50
By DeeseTheGayGrandma

-4 months later-

Poison Ivy's pov: 

-----------------------------

        Today was the day. After what seemed like forever, it was finally Harley and I's wedding day. I could barley contain my excitement. I wanted to burst through the room, pick up my bride, and swing her around in joy, but the girls insisted that I couldn't see her before the wedding. Something about it being "bad luck".

     Since Harley had more stuff she wanted done than I did, I was taking care of Ace today. He had only been in this world for four months and he was already getting so big. I knew it was close to feeding time, so I made my way to the kitchen to prepare his bottle. 

      I mixed 4oz of formula with some water from the sink and made my way to the nursery. As if he could sense my presence, Ace started crying, wanting to be fed. Feeding was my least favorite part of being a parent; There was too much noise and pressure.

      I carefully lifted the screaming baby out of his crib and cradled him in my left arm. I reached for the bottle with my free hand and brought it towards Ace's mouth. Ace eagerly put the bottle in his mouth before swatting it away. I tried giving it back to him, but he screamed louder as he refused the bottle. 

       "What the hell do you want? It's right here, Ace! Drink it!" I encouraged, trying to match my voice to the same high-pitched tone that Harley always used when talking to him.

       He didn't budge. I groaned as I pulled out my phone and dialed Harley's number. I really didn't want to bother her while she was at the hairdresser, but I couldn't take this for much longer. I wanted to throw the baby through a window. 

        "Hello?" Harley answered.

       "Hey, Harls. Listen, Ace won't stop crying and he won't drink out of the bottle. What do I do?" I asked over the noise.

       "Just pop a tit." Harley answered, amusement clear in her voice.

     "You want me to do...what?" 

     "Just pop a tit. He wants some boobs in his mouth."

      "I-"

       "Hey, I got to go, but good luck! Love ya. Bye." Harley cut me off before ending the call, leaving me to fend for myself. 

      I looked down at the wailing baby in my arm and decided it was worth a try. I wasn't 100% sure what to do. Harley had always been the one to breastfeed him, never me. I started to push the top of my shirt down. Taking the hint, Ace grabbed my shirt and put it in his mouth. He kept doing this until he finally made contact with his target. It felt awkward, so I was more than relived when Ace stopped feeding and looked up at me. 

     I carried Ace into the kitchen where I put the un-eaten formula in the fridge. I looked at the time; it was 6 in the morning. Selina said she would be here at 10 to take care of the baby while I got ready for the wedding, meaning that I had to entertain Ace for the next four hours. 

       I brought him over to the couch and leaned his back up against one of the cushions. I sat down on the floor in front of him. We stared at each other with blank faces before I instinctively stuck my tongue out at him. A small smile broke out on the baby's face. 

        "You think that's funny?" I smiled back, not bothering to make my voice more animated. 

        I stuck my tongue out again and threw up a peace sign, making Ace laugh. It was so cute when he laughed. Honestly it was a bit weird seeing a human being so happy, not knowing the problems that life will give him. Babies didn't understand how hard life really was and I envied that. I wish I could go back in time and be that obliviously happy again, not that I ever truly was. 

      Ace looked at me as if waiting for me to do something else humorous. I put my hands in front of my face before opening them and starting a game of Peek-A-Boo. Sure, it was cliché and stereotypical, but it did the trick. The game lasted for awhile longer before he seemed to loose interest. 

     I decided that some cartoons would help pass the time.  Grabbing the remote, I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Ace slumped over from the sudden weight until he was leaning against my side. I smiled like an idiot as I wrapped an arm around his backside and gently pulled him closer. I've always hated the idea of becoming dependent or attached to people. I never really needed anyone beside myself, but looking down at Ace's eyes, full of wonder and joy as the cartoons flashed on the screen, I knew I would do anything to keep him safe and happy. 

----

        I didn't realize how much time had passed until a knock on the front door interrupted our cartoons. I picked gently lifted Ace off the couch and balanced him on the side of my hip as I made my way to the door. 

       "That must be your Aunt Selina." I whispered as if he could understand me. 

       I opened the door and was immediately wrapped in an embrace from a very excited maid of honor. I couldn't help but smile at Selina's pure excitement as I pulled away. Selina squealed as she held out her hands in Ace's direction. Ace laughed lightly as he reached his arms and body over to be carried by his aunt. 

        "How's my favorite person?" Selina asked, holding Ace up to her chest. 

        "Nervous." I admitted, thinking of what lied ahead for me. 

       "I was talking to Ace, not you." Selina teased as she pretended to be annoyed.

       "Oh, shut up." I smirked as I grabbed my keys and headed out the door, making sure to kiss the top of Ace's head before leaving. 

---------

       I had thought I was nervous before, but that didn't even begin to compare to how anxious I was as I stood at the alter. I looked over at the bridesmaids for support, but they were too busy talking amongst one another to notice how big of a sweaty mess I was. I tugged on the sleeve of my tux, trying to distract myself. Everyone quickly settled down as the music started. It wasn't anything surprising, just the normal cliché wedding tune, and yet it still made my anxiety worsen. 

       The flower girl, one of Harley's many cousins, walked down the aisle holding a small bouquet.  Soon after, I saw Selina carrying Ace on her hip as he held onto the ring box. My throat tightened in joy as I saw my little ring boy dressed up so cutely. I smiled at the two of them as they made their way to stand next to me, Selina being the Maid of Honor and all. I smiled warmly at them, trying my best to keep myself under control. I kept reminding myself that I was in front of people and couldn't let them see me as much of a mess as I was on the inside. 

     This attempt, of course, fell through the moment I saw Harley. Her dad was a deadbeat, so she was escorted by Lola down the aisle. She looked beautiful. Harley wore a long beautiful white dress that hugged her curves perfectly. There was lace that transparently covered her upper-chest that was covered in a small rose pattern. Her dress was sleeveless and open in the back, revealing her perfectly toned skin. 

     My eyes immediately stung with betraying tears as I realized that I was getting to marry the woman of my dreams.  It was almost too good to be true. She met my eyes and smiled a smile so stunning that I thought I might faint. 

     Harley took her place next to me and Lola went to stand with Harley's side of bridesmaids. Harley and I both giggled softly, trying not to loose it. 

       "We gather here today to unite these two women in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered lightly..."The priest began, pausing every couple of words for dramatic effect. "...And today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish." The priest met both of our eyes. "Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?" 

       "I do." Harley and I said in unison.

        "Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?"

        "I do." We repeated. 

"Then may these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other." The priest handed the ring box over to Harley before continuing. "The soon to be wedded have written their own vows. Miss Harleen Quinzel, you may began." 

     My anxiety once again shot through the roof as I went over my vows in my head. I didn't want to mess up when it came my turn. Everything had to be perfect, just as she was. Harley took a ring out of the box and looked at the ground before meeting my eyes. Her cheeks immediately turned red as she smiled softly at the tear that went down her cheek.

       "Ivy, you came into my life when I thought I didn't need anyone. I didn't realize how much I was suffering alone until you showed me what it was like to feel loved. You seemed to make time invisible, like there was nothing we couldn't do as long as we had each other." Harley smiled. "I could stand here for a million years and never run out of things to talk about because at the end of the day, you're perfect. I couldn't possibly dream of anyone or anything better. I couldn't even begin to imagine me with anyone else. It's me, you, and baby Ace; forever and always. I vow to always be there for you. I will always be by your side no matter what happens or what lies in ahead of us. We will figure it out together." Harley slipped the ring on my left ring finger as she finished up." 

        "Well, just destroy me then okay." I chuckled through my tears, earning a few laughs from the crowd. "Harley, my amazing wonderful Harley, where do I even begin? You found me when I was in the lowest place I have ever been in before. You know when you're driving in the rain and you go under a bridge really quick and the rain stops? You are my bridge. The rain never stops, but at least I know that as long as I'm under that bridge, I will be protected and safe. You were a breath of fresh air while I was drowning." I smiled, feeling my chest fill with a warm feeling. "When I was younger, I would be so excited on the days that my mom let me go in the garden that I couldn't sleep the night before, no matter how hard I tried. I never thought that I would feel that way about a person until I met you. I can't express the amount of love I have for you. I'm getting better. I'm finally getting better and it's because of you. You make me want to be the best version of myself and that is something really special. I vow to never walk out on you and to show you unconditional love. I will be here for the ups and downs, twists and turns, whenever you need me, I will be there." I slipped the other ring onto Harley's small ring finger and met her eyes with such a big smile that I thought my face was going to break. 

     I heard a light sniff behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Selina behind me, wiping her tears with a smile on her face. I smiled back before returning my attention towards Harley. 

Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have-the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." 

And I did. 

The End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 16 6
𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™π™„π™π™Žπ™ π˜½π™Šπ™Šπ™† 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜½π˜Όπ™π™Œπ™π™„π™‰π™‰ π˜Όπ™π™†π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ˆ π™Žπ™€π™π™„π™€π™Ž It's been six months since the tragic events of The Killing Joke. B...
52.4K 1.5K 41
Doctor Harleen Quinzel, a psychiatrist turned psychopath by none other than The Joker - The Clown Prince of Crime himself. The Joker was always going...
9.8K 179 38
[COMPLETED] The infamous Joker had been thrown into Arkham Asylum once again but this time he was getting a new doctor, Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel t...
169K 5.1K 24
When the psychiatrist Dr. Harleen Quinzel was assigned to the Arkham Asylum-A place for insane criminals- she felt the passion for her profession rus...