Lip Lock Jinx (dramione)

By BLACKDAHLIA_1

A new popular jinx has been created, which gives Ginny, Blaise, Pansy and Theo, a new idea for a prank on the... More

1- Introductions
2- Troubling
4- Trouble
5- Hogsmeade
6- The Ending

3- Quidditch Match

8.2K 186 66
By BLACKDAHLIA_1

It was now Thursday, the Slytherin VS. Ravenclaw match was today, and the boys were more than excited to finally dive right in and play Quidditch. Well, Draco was excited in his own silent way.

The Slytherin Quidditch Team flew out on the field after the Ravenclaws, and the crowd all erupted into cheers. Draco, Blaise and Theo flew out side by side happily with their fists in the air. Draco scanned the crowd and she already looked back at him. Her heart fluttered at the thought that Draco was actually looking for her. He smiled widely at her and she smiled back just as big, mouthing 'good luck'. He gave her a smirk and gave her a small wave before he flew down to shake hands with the Ravenclaw Captain.

"Looks like the Captains are shaking hands, will they exchange a few words?" The announcer asked the crowd. He was trying hard to hold in his laughs until his punch line. "Probably not!" The crowd all howled in laughter. Draco blushed, trying to hide his face and flew past his friends after he shook hands. His friends chuckled to each other.

"Ah- that was a good one." Ginny finished laughing and filled her mouth with her snacks while nudging Pansy and Hermione, who giggled. But Hermione, not so much. If the kiss happened right after the game and he flew to the girl he liked, she was sure to be heart broken. Hermione started thinking up scenarios on how she would get away, what her excuse would be, and how to hold in her tears. She had a hard time coming up with her plan.

Draco was going to have a little 'chat' with that announcer with his fist. He quickly shook off the feeling of embarrassment and got into his competitive mood. He'd show all the Ravenclaws that were laughing who he was, and that they were an easy team to beat, nothing compared to the Slytherin team. The game finally started, and Draco flew high, looking around for the snitch.

It was a lovely sunny day, every quidditch player's dream. He started looking for a glint of gold anywhere across the field and immediately, he found it. He started racing to it, to catch it before the Ravenclaw Seeker saw him, but he had already seen Draco chase after it and started chasing the snitch. The two were almost neck and neck, but the Ravenclaw Seeker was a bit behind. The snitch suddenly dove up and Draco quickly manoeuvred his broom upwards quickly, reaching out for it. The snitch made a dive and he dived down with it. The Ravenclaw seeker had already gotten dizzy and slowed down. Idiot, Draco thought snickering. He was close to the ground but he caught it before it could dive up again, and the houses cheered for him as he showcased the snitch in his hand.

"Wow! Slytherin has won the game!" The announcer said trying to hold in his laughs. "I'm speechless!" His laughs echoed through the speaker as the crowd cheered louder. Draco glared at him and without a second thought he flew to Blaise and snatched the Bludger off him, and threw it directly to the quidditch announcer. Blaise and Theo patted him on the back laughing, but McGonagall had to save him just in time.

"Mr Malfoy!" McGonagall shrieked through the speaker as the crowd cheered louder. Draco waved her off and looked at the crowd again.

"I-It's quite alright Headmistress," The announcer took over from her, clearly shaken up. "You know what Malfoy? I'll forgive you if you kiss whoever you need to right now." He said amused and the crowd cheered, especially the girls who expected to receive a kiss from him.

Draco looked at Theo and Blaise who nodded reassuringly. Theo rubbed his arm. "You don't have to if you don't want to." He smiled.

"Even though we do make fun of you for it, don't feel obliged to, just because some git in Hufflepuff wants you to." Blaise said eyeing the announcer who smiled at him back. Draco gave him a faint smile, almost a frown, and then looked around for her. And she looked back. Hermione Granger. He wanted to fly over so badly and kiss her.

Hermione was surprised when he looked at her.

"Woah!" Pansy said shoving Hermione. "He's looking at you!" She squealed. Ginny jumped up and down in her seat.

"No-no, he can't be-" Hermione turned around in her seat and saw a Ravenclaw girl, a year younger, talking with her friends, oblivious to everything around them. "He's looking at her."

"He is not!" Ginny glared at her pushing her shoulder.

"He is!" Hermione shrugged then went back to look at the field, looking at him. Draco shook his head to the floor faintly and then flew past his friends, who almost got knocked off their brooms at the sudden movement. Draco flew down the the locker rooms to get changed and just get out, and he'd heard everything that stupid announcer was saying to the crowd. All he had to know, was that he was going to be hiding from Draco for the next few days, or he'd get a punch.

Hermione got up with her friends and started walking slowly down the the locker rooms to meet up with their friends. Hermione couldn't help but frown to the floor. So, he liked that Ravenclaw girl? She couldn't do anything about it, it was already written in his fate, he'd have to kiss her and she couldn't do anything about it. So all she could do was help him out with her, and get them together, it will make him happy. She nodded and they'd arrived at the locker rooms, leaning on the door.

Pansy pouted for the fifth time. "Why didn't he kiss you?!" She demanded, slamming her fist into her palm angrily, then going back to being disappointed.

"Well he-"

"-I'll have to have a word with him." Ginny glared angrily to the floor, interrupting Hermione.

"Guys! It's not me, it was that Ravenclaw girl!"

"Draco doesn't have time to talk to Ravenclaw girls a year below him, plus- that girl wasn't even paying attention to him." Pansy finished, crossing her arms.

"Maybe she just doesn't like him back." Hermione shrugged. "He still was looking at her." She finished quickly before Ginny could get a word in.

"Hermione, I just want to slap some sense into you!-" Ginny said making her way towards Hermione who backed away into the door. As Ginny was coming the door flew open and the girls all fell to the floor, in front of Blaise, who looked down on them wide eyed. The girls groaned in pain.

Blaise winked. "Fancy seeing you here-"

"-This is all your fault Ginny!" Hermione exclaimed.

"My fault? My fault?" Ginny said surprised pointing to herself then looking at Pansy, who looked away awkwardly at the ceiling. Pansy grimaced at the ceiling but couldn't get a word in about it as Draco and Theo joined them.

"Pansy? What are you guys doing on the-" Theo gave a confused look but was interrupted.

"Who said I needed you to slap some sense in?" Hermione said wriggling in her uncomfortable spot on the floor between the door frame and Ginny.

"I did!-"

"GUYS!" Pansy exclaimed, interrupting Ginny.

"What?" Hermione and Ginny said at the same time to her huffing. Their faces became a little red.

"We are literally laying on A BOYS' BATHROOM FLOOR." Pansy said disgusted, throwing her arms in the air and started tearing up.

Hermione got up immediately and grimaced, trying to touch her hair that had been touching the floor. Ginny got up and made noises of disgust while Pansy got up slowly and wiped a tear.

"Pansy.. it's not that bad-" Theo tried to wrap his arms around her but she stopped him.

"Boys are disgusting- Of course it's bad!" She said, starting to examine her clothes. "Now I have to clean these by hand and take a shower." She said taking a deep breath in.

"I'd be surprised if you didn't." Blaise muttered but Pansy heard and started breathing for air quickly.

"Are we ready to go then?" Hermione asked, already over it. They all nodded and went. Blaise put an arms round Ginny and Theo nervously put his hand in Pansy's, but was happy when she squeezed his hand back. Draco walked ahead of Hermione and she caught up a bit.

"So? That Ravenclaw girl?" Hermione asked curiously. Draco looked at her confused. "You know? The girl behind me? That's the one you need to kiss?" She told him but before he could tell her it wasn't she continued. "I thought you were looking at me but that was impossible, so I looked behind me and that's her right? The girl a year below us?" Hermione laughed nervously.

What Ravenclaw girl? Draco didn't even know any that were a year below. He grabbed her by the shoulders, stopping them both in place. Hermione saw her friends walk away and was about to say something when Draco covered her mouth. He let go of her mouth and squeezed her shoulders. His face was close to hers and her heart started beating. He shook his head 'no' slowly at her, so she could get the message into her head.

"No what?" Hermione asked confused and Draco groaned with his eyes closed to the sky.

"You mean, no, you weren't looking at me?" Hermione tilted her head confusedly and he squeezed her shoulders in anger. She became a bit scared but before she could say anything he grabbed her hand and dragged her to the Slytherin Common room, running towards it. Hermione almost tripped over herself but they made it and Draco shoved her to his bed while he went to get some parchment and a quill. He quickly wrote it down and shoved it to her, plopping down on Blaise's bed tiredly before realising who's bed he laid down on, and quickly got up grimacing.

The two still tried to catch their breaths. The note read, in the messy angry writing of Draco: 'No, I wasn't looking at her, and I don't need to kiss her.' She looked up him to ask him more questions but before she could he waved good bye and left, blushing.

Hermione put down the note on his bed and then realised; She was on his bed. No, she couldn't be a creep about this. But she just smiled at the thought of laying in his bed and smelling him. She blushed and got up to meet her friends to eat.

She caught herself thinking of him.

Then who was he looking at? She frowned.

He could of been looking at anyone; I mean, the whole school was there. What did she expect? That it could be her? Of course it couldn't. Friends was the farthest they'd go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 11.7K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
1.8M 77.1K 61
"Do you trust me?" "With all my heart." ***** What if it WASN'T Ginny Weasley who sent Harry Potter a musical Valentine in his second year? What if a...
12.4K 493 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
10.4M 206K 68
"Malfoy?" I repeated. "Kiss me." He said, suddenly. "Might as well start now." He looked at me expectantly, so full of desire, that I couldn't breath...