The god of dxd

Von godcangotohell

Savitar has been called many different names in his life. The God of speed, The killer of GOD, The God of mot... Mehr

My new life.
Oc bio
Prologe
Update ( not a chapter.)
God
I'm Backkkkkkkkk boys
Discontinued.
My mistake
I have made a change
Reality can be whatever I want it to be.

A meeting of the higher-ups

2.7K 15 2
Von godcangotohell

I was just lounging around after saving the Nun who I learned was named Asia. I was making breakfast consisting of dragon eggs. but I opened my window but was swiftly hit by a golden bird. 

" Dam it Hermes," I yell at the bird. 

" Sorry Sav, Didn't mean it," says Hermes turning into a golden man. 

" Why are you here," I say sit down drinking some water. 

" The meeting is happening now," he says seriously.

" Really I'll be there," I say turning into my god form.

( Yaaaaaaaa I finally had ideas next chapter is longer.)

Satan out.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

41.8K 449 26
Jaune Arc bullied, tormented by the students of Beacon. All except for Ruby, Velvet, surprisingly Cardin and the Beacon staff. Life has been a living...
16.4K 654 9
(Y/n), the eldest child of the Purgatorian Queen, has been sealed away in the treacherous lands she was born in along with her younger brother and he...
49.6K 696 66
Set after the events of Volume 6 of RWBY. After their adventures to get to Atlas, Team RWBY and Team RNJR along with Qrow and Maria had made it to th...
6.2K 124 23
This story will tell how Goku entered into the world of my hero academia and trained Deku to be the ultimate hero.