SELFISH ~ THE KID LAROI

By justin_jason_is

In which Joy seeks comfort and love from a selfish friend of the family. {IRL X SM} (COMPLETED) More

PROLOGUE
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
THANK YOU

1

1.7K 35 17
By justin_jason_is

@joysworld999

45,335 likes
joysworld999 I'm missing you too much today big bubba 😞
View all comments

User1: keep your head up love ❤️

User2: we miss him too 😩

kehlani: Be strong mama ❤️❤️
   —joysworld999: I'm trying 😭

User3: Joy 🥺

allylotti: I'll be home in a minute baby sis 😭 stop crying.
   —joysworld999: it's bad today Ally 💔 I really can't stop

User4: My heart 😩

summerwalker: stay strong my girl 🕊 love u
   —joysworld999: Love u more 😭

User5: I couldn't imagine the pain of losing a sibling 😣

thekidlaroi: Text me bck love
   —joysworld999: kk

TEXT MESSAGES

CHARLIE KEN 🖤👅
I'm coming over

MISS HOWARD 💍♥️
Does Ally know you coming ?

CHARLIE KEN 🖤👅
She will when I get there

MISS HOWARD 💍♥️
You don't have to come over Ken

CHARLIE KEN 🖤👅
I know I don't but I want to. I haven't seen you in a week. I miss you

MISS HOWARD 💍♥️
Yeah cause we've both been busy. Or at least you have. And I miss you too

CHARLIE KEN 🖤👅
I been working on the album. Yk it's not even close to being done yet

MISS HOWARD 💍♥️
Yeah yeah ik

CHARLIE KEN 🖤👅
Could you come unlock the door pls ?

I heard the doorbell ring. I got up from Ally's and my brother's bed since that's where I've been sleeping lately. I've been sharing the bed with Ally since my brother died.  I've been sleeping exactly on his side of the bed. If anyone was taking my brothers death the hardest, it would be me. I miss him like crazy and I've been mourning for like three months. Some days are better than others but today, his death just hit harder then it would if it was just any other day.

I didn't bother to wipe the fresh tears that were smeared all over my face. I fix my bonnet and head downstairs. I'm wearing a white tank top and some black biker shorts. Casual around the house outfit. The doorbell rang again. "Joy ! Open up my girl.", I heard Charlton call out. I sighed. I unlocked the door and I slowly opened the door. He gasped when he saw my face.

I couldn't hold it in after that. I just felt myself about to break down again. "No no no, don't cry please.", Laroi said as he grabbed me by the face. I whimpered and tears slid down my face. "I had a dream about him last night.", I cried. "Come on.", he said as he pulled me in for a hug. "Let's go upstairs, turn on Netflix, order Ubereats and you can tell me about it, okay ?"

I nodded and Charlton wiped my tears. He kissed my forehead and then we headed upstairs. We walked into my room and he sat on my bed. "Have you taken a shower today ?", he asked. "No. Why ? Do I smell ?", I ask him as I smell myself. He chuckled. "No, but you need to freshen up.", he tells me. "I'll leave the room if you want me to.", Charlton said. "Kenneth, you've seen me naked before.", I say as I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's been a while.", he said as I saw his face go red. I sigh. He was right. It has been a while. "Just stay right there, please.", I say as I go through my dresser and pull out some underwear to put on after I got out. I'll pick an outfit later. Charlton nodded his head and took off his shoes while I went into my bathroom.

I sighed before taking my bonnet off and my clothes. I decided to take a bubble bath. Charlton won't mind. Most likely he'll come in here later. That's just the type of relationship we have. Speaking of our relationship. Me and him were never together but, we've done a couple things, as if we were together.

I met him when he was an opener for my brother's first Australian tour back last year. Yes, Jared took me with him cause I begged. I wanted to visit Australia and he said he'd make sure I didn't get into any trouble. We all were in a hotel when we met too. Juice and I went to his hotel room to meet him. He was in there with his manager.

He opened the door and immediately only saw my brother. I didn't care cause I knew how famous my brother was. After talking and getting to know each other, we were set. He spoke to me by asking my name. And I told him it was Joy. And thus, our weird friendship started.

We traveled and lived together for a bit. Juice and Charlton became good friends. He looked up to my brother. He saw him as an older brother. He loved Jared, just in general. Charlton was family. Everywhere we went, he came. Even Ally could tell you. Charlton and I are the same age. They loved to stick us together when we would go places too. Especially places where we were too young to go in. That's how me and him got close.

When Jared and Ally or the managers or anyone that chose to go that was old enough, me and Charlton would stay at the hotels or wherever it was that we were staying. We would just chill and talk and get to know each other. I helped him write some songs. I sing so, I'd sing a few songs for him. He loved it. If he asked me to sing, I had to or he'd be mad at me.

I remember us chilling in his hotel room one day while everyone was gone. We were watching Netflix and just laying around. He was sitting in between my legs while I was on the bed playing in his head. He asked me did I ever have a boyfriend and I told him no. Then I asked him did he ever kiss anyone and he said yes.

He then asked me the same question and I said I never kissed anyone. Next thing you know, we're kissing. And that's how it all started. Since then, we've always had special places in our hearts for each other. I wouldn't trade him for anything in this world. He's just an asshole sometimes when it comes to the fame and his friends. He's very selfish.

We were around each other almost every day. The love came naturally. That's what Charlton would say. My brother and Charlton would always talk privately, that's how Jared found out he had a crush on me. Long story short, Charlton my lil bae. At the end of the day, we both know what it is and what it isn't.

I get into the bath and just relax. I dimmed the lights and made sure I had some music playing. I then washed myself nicely. After, I just relaxed. I then heard a knock on the door. Charlton then came in and stood at the door. "You okay in here ?", he asked me. "Yeah, I'm just chilling.", I say. He came in and started to message my scalp. I started to moan because of how great it felt. He chuckled.

"So, I'm staying over for as long as I want.", he said softly. "Does Ally know ?", I ask him. "Of course she does.", he said. "So where are you sleeping ?", I asked him playfully. "Stop playing.", he chuckled. He continued to scratch my scalp. "Ouuu Charlton.", I moaned out. He got on his knees and kissed my cheek. "Feels good ?", he asked me. "Hell yeah.", I say.

He chuckled and then stopped. "Why'd you stop ?", I asked him. "Cause you need to get out the tub. I'll keep scratching yo scalp when we lay down.", he said as he got up to leave the bathroom. He stood at the door and just looked at me, admiring me. "I missed you.", I say softly. He blushed. "I missed you too, Jo.", he said. That's my nickname. Jo and Jojo but only he calls me that.

After another thirty minutes of soaking in the bath, I got out. I then had my towel wrapped around my body and got out. "Oh wow. You're naked.", Charlton said as he playfully covering his eyes. "Stop acting brand new.", I say as I go in my closet to find an outfit. "What do you mean ?", he asked as he chuckled.

"Like you ain't seen this ass before.", I say as I pick a outfit. "I mean, you can't lie and say it hasn't been a while.", he said. "And not only that, we've never took things that far."

I sighed. He was right cause I'll be damn if I let this boy take my virginity when he ain't shit already. "Cause I'm smart enough to not let you get that kind of power over me.", I say as I walk back into my room. "Power over you ? You're talking crazy Jo.", he said as he laid across my bed.

I went back into the bathroom and put on my bra and underwear before walking back into my room again to put on my outfit. "Yeah, power over me.", I say as I watched Charlton's eyes scan all over my body. "You ain't shit and if I let you get that far, that can be bad for the both of us.", I say as I start to dress myself. "What ? You think imma do some fucked up shit again ?", he asked me.

I nodded as I was almost done being dressed. "I said I was sorry Joy. It was just a kiss and I was drunk and–"

"Shut up. Ion care bout none of that shit. Cause you weren't that drunk. And if I see that bitch again, imma beat her ass.", I snap as get done getting dressed. I walked into my bathroom and started to do my hair. Nothing too crazy. "Well, you're no angel.", Charlton said as he stood at the door of my bathroom while I did my hair. "What you talking about ?", I ask him.

"You and them boys off TikTok. They love you so much for some reason.", he said sarcastically. "Because they know a good one when they see her.", I say smartly as I looked at him. I had finished my hair. "Yeah I guess so.", Charlton said as he pulled me in closer by my jacket strings. "But they can't have you.", he said to me, softly. "And why not ?", I ask him.

"Cause you're mine. You know that girl.", he said as he placed his hand around my waist. "You don't act like you wanna keep me around.", I say as I nervously play with his shirt. "I do. You know I do.", he said as I sighed. "Look at me, Jo."

I looked up at him. His blue eyes were so mesmerizing. That's what gets me. That's how I fall. I'm trying so hard not to. Not again. It won't be pretty. "You're mine. Everyone knows it. We have our differences and our problems but we good.", he said to me. He placed a hand under my chin and lifted my face up towards his. I hate being short in times like these.

He then slowly leaned in. So did I. He placed the most softest kiss on my lips. It was magical, just like every other kiss. He used his other hand to pull me closer and I cupped his face with my hand to continue kiss. We released and then I gave him another peck on the lips. "Am I interrupting ?", I heard a familiar voice say.

Me and Laroi jumped and turned and saw Ally standing behind us, smirking. "Nah, you weren't.", I say as I chuckled and Charlton blushed. Ally pushed him out the way and came and hugged me. "You're okay ?", she asked me. "Yeah, I am now.", I say as I look over at Charlton. "Okay good. I bought some snacks and some eat out for you. I'll be in the shower if you need me.", she said as she kissed my cheek.

"And you. Be smart. Don't be a retard.", Ally said to Charlton. "Yeah, I gotcha.", he said as he scratched the back of his neck nervously. She walked out of my room and me and Laroi were alone again. I looked at him and pecked him once more on the lips. "Take some pictures for me ?", I asked him. He smiled and nodded before taking my phone from me. He loves me. Just can't handle me.

@joysworld999

67,625 likes
joysworld999 Feeling better 💗 📸:@thekidlaroi 💋
View all comments

User1: Glad you're feeling better ❤️

User2: This fit 🔥😍

User3: your brother is very proud of you 👏🏽

allylotti: Gorgeous Princess 🥰
joysworld999: Wove you 🥺

User4: Queen 👑❤️

theslumpgod: 🖤🖤
joysworld999: 🤞🏽😩

User5: She's better now 😍

Thekidlaroi: Gorgeous 🤤
joysworld999: Thanks my love 😘

User6: You and Laroi are goals ❤️❤️❤️😌

User7: When are we gonna get some new music ?? 😭😭
joysworld999: Soon babes 🥺

User8: We love you Joy ❤️

A/n ~ First official chapter ! There's gonna be major time skips in this story. That's all I gotta say for right now 😅 Hope y'all enjoy !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 26 20
Ok so i'm real horrible at descriptions so i'm not putting a description. Just for fun im making this story and i'd appretiate it if you vote and com...
Karma By Lee Foxx

Mystery / Thriller

897 134 6
When a confrontation between his brother and his best friend threatens to turn deadly, a teenage boy is forced to run away from his brother's home. H...
698 1 52
Sequel to yolo....... my boyfriends brother
255 8 32
so basically its about theses 2 best friends who like each other but they dont know how too tell each other because they have been friends for 7 yea...