Mate: Fated to love you (18+)

By eroticFifi

Having responsibilities is one thing but when handed over at a tender age is another. Lorenzo is the only alp... More

Knowing my Fate
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
BONUS CHAPTER
THANK YOU MESSAGE

23

1.3K 57 1
By eroticFifi

                          JEALOUSY

The little “me” is jealous. The true self is content.”

Ava's pov

Loren left early this morning to take care of some work before the rest of the day will be dedicated to me. I rest more in bed and when I dressed up it was already 8 am.

I went downstairs for breakfast and saw Sayers there already talking with Michalina.
"If I didn't know you two there is no way I wouldn't mistake you two for a couple."

They both turned and smiled at me. "Good morning darling luna." Michalina told me with a wink.

"I've told you don't always tease me that way."

"Why because you may one day ditch us?"
Sayers added with a bit of seriousness but a lot of smiles in his eyes.

"Who will?"
I wasn't planning to do anything like that, I can't leave Loren for anything.

"I bet you won't." They both chorused and winked at me at the same time. Maybe they planned to come out as twins but things really fell apart.

"I really don't know how things work here."

"I'll teach you."
Sayers offered immediately and stood up.

"No, I don't need your help. Actually I have a date with your alpha and I am going to ask him when we get together."

"Get together in bed you mean."

"Hey! Sayers. Stop kidding me."

"It's normal to talk about sex here, many fuck in an open field, woods and makes a lot of noise while fucking."
Michalina told me in a not too serious tone.

"Okay I get it, it's a werewolf thing."

"I guess you are hungry."

I nodded and a plate of steak was passed to me. Sayers went over to get a fork and dig into my food.

"What the hell are you doing Sayers."

"I am hungry too and she wouldn't give me any food. Please let me eat and I promise my alpha will pay back."

"I'm not paying back."

We all turned and saw Loren standing leaning on the door frame looking too sexy in his black pants and purple suit. I flushed and touched my cheeks only to realise I was burning. I looked into his eyes and he never once left mine.

He strode into the kitchen and took me by my hand.
"You can leave this for him while I treat you to a much better one."

"Come on, it was just breakfast."
Sayers complained bitterly.

"Why do you look so sexy."
I whispered to him and he smiled.

"It's our date baby."

"OMG! Feed me some dog food."
Michalina hit the table.

"I am not ready." I looked down at his shirt I was putting on.

"Go to the room and be back in a few. I will wait here."

I nodded and wanted to walk away but he stopped me by pulling back on our entangled hands, pulled me to him and kissed me. It was brief but so super hot.

"Be fast, I have a lot to show you today."

I nodded and raced off the moment I was released. I was so embarrassed that I may collapse at any given time. I couldn't help but imagine Sayers and Michalina's face when I was kissed.

Someone stepped in front of me the moment I wanted to round the hallway after the stairs. Lisa was smiling at me and all I can do was feel disgusted.

"Hello dear."

"Hi." I replied and was ready to leave but she stopped me.

"I haven't seen you before."

"I got in newly."

"Oh! I guess a lot changed when I wasn't here."

I know what she was playing so I decided to play along.
"Nobody ever mentioned you, are you part of this pack."

She seemed annoyed with my words because it showed momentarily before her smile returned.

"I wasn't part of this pack but I owned it."

"You own it?" I scoffed. "I don't remember this pack belonging to just one person, it has a ruler, the alpha, so tell me are you an old folk or spirit coming back to claim what has cease to be yours."

"Excuse me, who are you."

"I am the alphas mate, his soul mate and his love, now tell me who you are."

"His first love."

I gave a short laugh before looking into her velvet eyes, she was beautiful no doubt but right now she is the only woman I want to get rid of.
"How long have you lived? I mean don't you know how first love stories end up?. He doesn't love you because each time we have sex he only scream my name, not for once mistaken me to be you. Oh lastly, he told me I am the only one that has ever make him cum so hard since ages, excuse me I have a date."

I walked past, smiling at myself for having such a courage to counter attack my opponent, it feels good after seeing the look of disbelieve in her eyes.

I entered the room and found a purple gown laying on the bed with a silver wedge on the floor neatly laid out. Silver necklace, earrings was beside the gown. It was a beautiful sight and thinking that he got a matching colour for our first date here makes me glad. The gown is a body fit, reaching just above my knees and acquainting my body shape. I quickly dressed up, applied a simple makeup of powder and lip gloss, spray his perfume and was set to go.

The moment I stepped out I came face to face with Loren. He looked up and down my length before settling on my eyes.
"Perfect."

I returned his smile and rested my hand on his chest. "You made me look so perfect."

His hands crossed the small of my back as he drew me closer to him. He kissed lightly on my lips before pulling away. "You are sexy as hell. I didn't know how much of a beauty you have been."

"Come on let's go, I am hungry remember."

"Of course my lady."

He led me with his hand still on my back. From the corner of my eyes I saw Lisa from the opposite direction.

"Enzo." She called him and he halted his steps, looked at her and then back to me.

"Let's go."

"No, talk to her, she needs something maybe that's why she's trying."

We stood till she walked to us. She looked me up before looking lovingly at him.
"Are you going anywhere?"

"Yes and I will appreciate if you don't waste our time."

"It's okay, I will wait." She turned and walked away.

"Better." He led me on not even taking a second look at her. We boarded his white BMW and raced off the street.

"A past lover?"

"What?" He asked confused but his eyes never once leaving the road ahead.

"Lisa, is she your past love?"

He looked at me longer than he should before concentrating on the road again.
"She was but not anymore."

"Why didn't you tell me."

"I thought it will make you uncomfortable, I'm sorry."

I looked out the window before looking down at my hands.
"I would have still preferred you told me."

His right hand rested on my hand and he squeezed lightly.
"Don't let that spoil the mood for today, later you can take out your anger on me but for now let's enjoy this moment."

I nodded and squeezed his hand in response. He packed his car at a spot and I saw a moderate looking coffee shop. The exterior was decorated with flowers trimmed in a patterned way and gives off a warm atmosphere.

I wanted to open the door but he pulled me back and kissed me without warning.

"I want you to know you are the only woman in my life now, okay."

"You ruined my makeup get off me."

He smirked at me before pulling me in for another kiss, this time longer and rough. "I love you more without makeup."

He said with a grin and I was almost tempted to slap him.
"You may like it but I'm going out in public so I care about my appearance."

"It was way too simple what's the fuse all about."

"Oh so you're now complaining am too simple for your type of ideal girl, I know you were all talk when you complimented my beauty, fuck off you suck."
I pushed him away and got off from the car. I headed straight inside not waiting for him but I was stopped at the door by a young female waitress.

"Good morning miss, do you have a reservation."

"Must I need that to enter?"

"Yes Ma."

"Guess it's all classy in a werewolf kingdom. I don't have any so does it mean I should leave?"

"I am saying a reservation has to be made. Here's a card."
She passed a card but I refused to take it.

"Then you have no other option than to leave."

"We don't need to leave, right?"
Loren came behind me and wrapped his hand around my hip.

"I am so sorry alpha, I didn't know she was with you."

"She's your luna, I made a reservation."
He gave her a card and she opened the door after smiling apologetically.

She led us inside and I marveled at the warm decor, not too extravagant but still elegant, I can see why a lot of fuss took place. The soft music is enough to ease a lot of nerves. We entered a private room and settled in, Loren trying to hold me closer to himself but I refused instead sat opposite the table.

He smiled and ordered our breakfast  while I began chatting with my friends. They were happy because I told them I was having my first date but I didn't tell them that I was having some kind of threat called Lisa because I know they may race down here and get her out of my way.

"What's with the attitude, we are here on a date, can you please talk to me."
Loren said from across the table, I looked up to see him looking sadly at me. I set my phone on the table and smiled at him.

"What do you want me to do."

"Just tell me why you are upset, I can at least apologize."

I sighed before I went over to sit beside him then hugged him.
"When you told me my makeup was too simple I was feeling insecure thinking maybe the type of girls you like are  types like Lisa. Maybe I was just jealous of her, I don't know."

He kissed my forehead and hugged me tighter. "Like I said, you are the only one now. When I was with Lisa I still slept with girls and her but since I found you in that mountain I didn't find other girls appealing. No matter how your makeup looks I will always stick to you."

I looked into his eyes and saw his sincerity. I kissed him on his lips and he wrapped me into him completely showering me with kisses all over. Someone cleared his throat beside us, I quickly tried to move away but he held me tight and looked above my shoulder.

"We were in the middle of something dude, just set the food and leave."

"What are you doing, let me go first, so embarrasing."

As a response he resumed kissing me, licking me with his tongue. I was in an awkward situation thinking of what the waiter or waitress will think.

"When we get home make sure to compensate me for this moment."
He guilded my hands to his crotch so I could feel his hard member.

"Feel how hard you make me in seconds." He whispered in my ear.

I was feeling my middle get wet and aching, I wanted his touch, they crave for him, needing him desperately. I looked behind and found out the waiter was gone so I quickly climbed on top of him raising my gown to rest on my stomach.

"What are you doing?" He asked chuckling.

"If I made you so hard shouldn't I be responsible for easing them too."

I tried unbuckling his belt but his hand stopped me. "I will be rough so let me take you home and then show you how fierce I can be."

"But I can't wait."

He raised me from him and set me down beside him. "Learn to be patient, I won't give you any room when we get back."

I reluctantly arranged my clothes before silently began to eat. He ate but mostly fed me avoiding anything that will make me aroused.

We set out after breakfast and began to tour the territory. From the busy street to the lonely valley, mountain, fountain. Every nook and cranny he showed me and that was when I found out it was larger than I've ever thought of. He bought a lot of things as we went about, shoes, clothes, snacks and lunch but he never tried to touch or even kiss me.

I was showed to so many friends I can't even begin to count, I was introduced as Luna (when I'm not yet his luna) but it felt great to be introduced as such. It was great, his friends treated me so well that I can't even begin to say how good I felt, awesome.

Loren later in the night showed me how fierce he could get in bed. After the date he drove straight to his cabin and didn't even let me step into the house before he enveloped me in a fierce kiss that ended up in a fierce battle in bed. I loved it because I experienced a new pleasure and satisfaction and a new experience.

It's the first time I bleeded after sex but no worries, he took good care of me and applied ointment for me. Well it's a good time with him, I love him and that's for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 837 9
"Ava now!" yelped Virin, that was all I needed to sprint towards the van, where Kyra and Priti were waiting."Run! Run faster", screamed Priti, hittin...
20K 443 17
"Darling." He smirked and eyed my lips. "Promises can be broken." "I don't break promises," I aimed to assure. "I know because I know you." He stretc...
33.1K 2.7K 58
(English Version) Iris Gomez, 30, thought she had it all: a great career, friends, family, and a fiance that she would marry in two months. However...
39 4 6
Ava never intended for much to happen when she started donating blood in high school, a couple stickers and the odd blood donor themed merch that she...