Crazy Teens | BTSxReader(...

By tiamo_it

BTS FF of teenage life along with two girls in their group. (You can imagine yourself as any of them.) It mai... More

Cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FORTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
M E M O R I E S

EIGHT

90 10 20
By tiamo_it

(sorry, that was a short chp)

Skip to the next Friday.

Vacation has already been declared last week.

Taehyung has already made arrangements for Namnuto, but the problem is..... What will the teens say to their parents in home?

Juliet POV 10:30 a.m.

Since I had nothing to do so I called Jimin. Let him at least disturb me.

"Julie~~" he entered my room singing while swirling a key in his hand.

"What's the key of?" I asked as I turned to him.

"Your rooms." He winked.

"What the hell!?" I asked in disbelief.

"Just kidding. My house key. My parents aren't in home." He said and plopped beside me on bed.

"Jimin.... What have you thought of telling your parents about the trip?" I asked as I turned back to the ceiling.

"Uh ..... I told that I will be in Hobi hyung's house." He said.

"Oh...." I nodded.

"And you?" He asked turning me by shoulder so that I can face him.

"Still thinking of an excuse." I pouted.

"You can just say you want to live with me for a while...... Just you and me...." He leaned.

I made a 😑 face.

"Psycho." I said.

"Julie, have you ever thought of promoting our relationship?" He asked.

"Like from which stage to which stage?" I asked with same face.

"From husband wife to father and mother." He smiled cutely.

"Like seriously? Husband wife? When did I marry you? I don't even remember that I proposed you ever." I said shaking my head.

"Thaaaatttt daay!" He pointed with his index finger.

"Whiiiiich daay?" I extended my words same as him.

"Once when you gave me a rose in the Brooklyn bridge and said that you love me." He said.

"Nice story. Keep going." I encouraged.

"And then you said you will marry me that day itself." He smiled.

I nodded, listening to the instant made story.

"Then?" I asked.

"Then what? I married you. The end." He said.

"I wish the story had happy ending." I told him.

"What do you mean? It has happy ending!" He frowned.

"Villain marrying the herione is never happy ending, dear. You didn't even mention anything about the hero, did you?" I teased.

"You are so mean! I was the hero!" He sulked like a 5 year old baby.

"In another story." I smiled.

"Which one?" He asked in interest.

"In a patriotic themed story where the hero was forever single...." I laughed.

He hovered on top of me and started tickling me.

"You need punishment!" He said.

"Jim- haha- leave-hehe" I tried to push him but he as damn strong.

He stopped after a while but still on top of me. "But I was serious, Julie. When are we going to make babies?"

I facepalmed at this boy's desires.

"Look, I am handsome, you are beautiful. So together we can make 'handful' (handfull) of babies." He said making me laugh hard.

"Why do you laugh like that and make my heartbeat fast?" He stared intensely onto my eyes.

I stopped laughing and concentrated in his eyes. "Jimin...."

He rolled off me. "It so fucking hard to wait for your lover's response!"

"I will tell.... just I need some time, Jimin." I said and turned to him. I wrapped my hands around his sides.

"Hmm...."

I really need time to realise him out of friendzone. Like I know you won't believe but Jimin is a typical friend in my life, who even if kisses me out of nowhere, it is absolutely normal for me.
Being the flirty ass he is, I don't even mind him being a friend with benefits. So basically, anything he does doesn't make me think that he needs to be pulled out of friendzone.

So yeah, I need time.

Taehyung POV 12:50 p.m.

I am very excited for tomorrow! I can't believe that agreed to go!! Wooohoooo! Yaaay!

And yeah! I am taking my Tannie with me. My baby!

"Tannie! Aren't you excited?" I asked him.

"Bhow!"

"I knew you are excited! You are just like your father!" I proudly grinned. "Don't cause any troubles there okay?"

"Bhow bhow!"

"What? Why do you think so?" I asked frowning. "I am a good boy. I don't cause any troubles." I said to him.

"Bhow...."

"Hmm." I nodded. "Now, let's sleep it is already mid-afternoon."

Neon POV 1:30 p.m.

Say lalalalala! Say lalalalala! Something something burning uuuuuuppp! Bultaorune!

FYI, I am in the kitchen again. Care to know why am I singing fire?

Because at anytime the kitchen might catch fire. So, fiiiiireee!

"Neooon!" My dad called.

"Nikaaaa" I completed.

"Come here, daughter." He called sweetly.

I left the egg in the frying pan and walked to dad.

"Speak, father." I smiled.

"We are thinking about..... Going to jeju-si island in this vacation. So-"

"I can't!" I shook my head vigorously.

"Why?" He asked in confusion.

"I need to meet Namjoon's dog!" I made up an excuse.

"Oh? Okay.... But that doesn't make sense for cancelling the trip.... You are just gonna meet. So you can meet at any time before we go." He smiled.

"But I can't! I need to umm uhhh stay with his dog!"

"Why?"

"Because... Umm.... It is in love with me!"

"What!?"

"No I mean..... Love with Jungkook's Gureum!" I said.

"So!?"

"Jungkook and his parents are leaving for Dubai for vacation trip, so he asked me to take care of Gureum!" I explained.

"Maybe .... We can take Gureum with us! Nice idea!" He clasped his hands.

"No!"

"Why again?"

"Gureum has umm what's that.... Umm travellingophobia!" I said. "That is why they didn't take him with them!"

"Huh? Oh okay..."

"And I need to keep Gureum with Namjoon's dog because ummm.... They are expecting a child! I mean puppy!"

"Then.... You are not coming with us??" He asked with a sad face.

I felt a bit sad but Tae..... I also can't deny his proposal of Namanuto.... he is literally my point of happiness.

I nodded.

"Okay then... Take care. Don't burn the kitchen or maybe the whole house in our absence." He chuckled.

Wait.... Burn.... Burn.... Fire.... Burn.... BURN!? OH SHIT! shitshitshitshit!

I ran to the kitchen to see.....

Fuq my life.....

Well ....... Where did I learn such slang language? I use swear words too much.... But thank god Jungkook doesn't hear me speaking those.... He would have killed me.

(He is very sanskari Putra you know....)

I sighed and picked up the pan throwing the eggs in the dust bin. I should have just made some non-fire things.

I took out the plate of rice and side dishes and microwaved them. Mom isn't in home, she went to visit nany.

Namjoon POV

I was studying when eomma entered my room.

"Joonie, did you complete your holiday homeworks?" She asked.

"Ne eomma!" I nodded.

"Arraseyo."

"Eomma..... I was planning to go out with my friends in this vacation." I said.

"Eodi?" She asked.

Shall I tell her Namanuto? Or .....

"Boya.. Tae is taking us to a new place."

"Oh.... For how many days?"

"Ilju il jeonbu (whole one week)" I answered with a pout.

"Jinja?!" She asked amused.

"Ne...."

"Oh.... Arasseyo arraseyo... Don't forget to talk with your appa. Take his permission first." She said with a sad face. "Ilju il jeonbu eobsi naui adeur! (A whole week without my son!)"

She was saying while going out of the room.

So it is basically a YES!

Appa is an easy target.

Jin POV

"Opppaaa!" My sister came running in my room.

Okay....so she is my annoying little, 15 years old sister who HAS to disturb me when I am having my private time with my FOOD or MYSELF!

Now, I was busy appreciating the good-looking person in the mirror and she barged into my room.

"What!?" I turned to her with a disgusting face.

"Oppa.... Can I meet Taehyung oppa in this vacation?" She pouted.

No....not again... Not today.... No no no not today.

"Wae!?" I asked.

"Oppa pls!" She pouted.

No! I can't melt in her puppy eyes! No no no not today!

"Aniya!" I crossed my hands and back faced him.

"I haven't met him in a long while.... Oppa plseu!"

My sister has a huge crush on Taehyung. And she thinks that he is handsome.... Can you imagine? Even after having worldwide handsome elder brother she calls Taehyung handsome! Like seriously?

I need justice for this!

"Tae is busy." I said without facing her. "With his studies."

"First of all Taehyung oppa never studies, second of all it is vacation oppa.. pls! I miss him!" She begged.

"Who misses whom?" Here comes the heroic entry of The Mum in my room.

"Hehe.... Nothing...." She became nervous.

"The camel is under the mountain." I mumbled.

"Yah! What did you say!?" My suster slapped my arms.

"Yah! I am elder than you!" I pulled her hair very lightly. Very very lightly! I mean it.

"Mommyy! See? Oppa is bullying me!" She rubbed her head while whining.

"Whoaa! I didnt even grip your hair properly!" I defended myself.

"Aarrrgh! You two! Shut up! Jiseon, go to your room! And study!" Mom pointed to my door. She left stomping her feet. "And Jin! She is younger than you, stop behaving like 5. You are elder brother, so behave like it!"

I made a straight face.

"She is innocent! Maker her understand, don't fight 24/7!" She scolded me.

"Mom, you sure she is innocent?" I asked raising my brow.

"Yes,ofc she is! She's just 15!" She said crossing her hands.

"Mom, you know, she is already crushing over my friend, Tae." I said.

"What do you mean by crushing over?" She asked blankly.

"Aah... I mean she likes him!" I tried to make her understand.

"So? I also like Taehyung, what's wrong in that?" She asked.

GOD!! SAVE ME!!

"Not that like..... The like that comes before love.... that like which two opposite gender young people have...." I said. "Like romance- you know? Desires and affections-"

She stared at me for a good while and raised her brow. "How do you know about these stuffs so much?"

"Mom I am fuqing 18!!" I groaned.

"What did you say!? Repeat!"

O shit .....

"Let your father come home!" She said and left the room.

I am screwed.

..................................................................
..................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 267 13
you never wanted this. you never expected this but fate brought you together. you both are forced into this marriage and he said you have already rui...
756K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
8.5K 726 27
Jin-Kiara Namjoon-Aadhya Yoongi-Payal Hoseok-Prerna Jimin-Mishti Taehyung-Samaira Jungkook-Komal If you haven't read season 1...then go and read that...
3.1K 106 25
A Mafia whose only intention was to take revenge from a Business Man but Later, he fell in love with His daughter. Well what do you think this compli...