One Night With My Boss (MewGu...

By Sun_Flower_Waanjai

COMPLETED Gulf Kanawut hates his boss from the bottom of his heart!! Mew Suppasit is mean, heartless, cruel... More

A/N
🌞Chapter 1🌻
🌞Chapter 2🌻
🌞Chapter 3🌻
🌞Chapter 5🌻
🌞Chapter 6🌻
🌞Chapter 7🌻
🌞Chapter 8🌻
🌞Chapter 9🌻
🌞Chapter 10🌻
🌞Chapter 11🌻
🌞Chapter 12🌻
🌞Chapter 13🌻
🌞Chapter 14🌻
🌞Chapter 15🌻
🌞Chapter 16🌻
🌞Chapter 17🌻
🌞Chapter 18🌻
🌞Chapter 19🌻
🌞Chapter 20🌻
🌞Chapter 21🌻
🌞Chapter 22🌻
🌞Chapter 23🌻
🌞Chapter 24🌻
🌞Chapter 25🌻
🌞Chapter 26🌻
🌞Chapter 27🌻
🌞Chapter 28🌻
🌞Chapter 29🌻
🌞Chapter 30🌻
A/N
A/N
A/N

🌞Chapter 4🌻

15.4K 624 57
By Sun_Flower_Waanjai

🌻

At the Bar-Restaurant

After work, I met with Bright to have dinner and drinks at the resto bar that we always go to, though tonight I settled for softdrinks only.

"Ah...your kind colleague is here. When he arrives, you should really feel grateful. He came when we were in trouble, remember?" Bright said, smiling, putting his hand on my shoulder, answering the question that's bothering me for a while.

"He said, he is New, your friend at the same department. He also said, that his house is the same way of your house so he can take you home." Bright said, answering Gulf.

(A/N: Mew used fake name.)

Bright continue, "He looks very nice and really kind, the type of person that we can rely on, right? But do you really have that COOL person as your best friend in your department? Won't you be attracted to him?"

"....best friend...WHAT!? Don't joke!! It's all your fault....!!!Give me back my life!" I said, grabbing Bright's collar, sobbing.

"Huh? What is it? Are you okay?" Bright asked, confused.

At Gulf House..

"Damn it...He really is a criminal. What should I do now...?" I said, submerging myself on the bathtub.

"But, manager's attitude is just like usual. Like nothing has changed."

It's strange from the beginning, did it really happen? Something's not right..

While Gulf brush his body...he saw...the evidence...

"This...this is...it can't be?! Ki...ki... Kiss mark!?" He exclaimed as he saw his whole body full of kiss mark.

'Manager Mew's...'

So it really happened?! Manager and I did...I really have done that..

Gulf continue to wonder even he's done taking a bath and change to his pyjama.

He is on top of his bed, still remembering what might happened that night....

Then suddenly...

He remembered everything...all the things he and Mew did.
(Mew kissing him, caressing him, taking him from behind, thrusting deep inside him...until he can't take it anymore).

'So weird...This is weird..I've never thought about manager Mew as someone like that.'

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.
Why is my heart beating so fast? What should I do...?

"Having this kind of feeling for that evil manager..."

Gulf mumble, as he feel his beating heart that beats painfully fast.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 502 10
Zee, a playboy makes a bet with his friend on whether he can win Nunew's heart or not, an introverted boy with trust issues. But as time goes on, Zee...
91.5K 4.3K 16
Singto came back from USA after 2 years because of an issue he had with the team and found out that his father had a 'new favourite' in the school he...
20.8K 335 18
Es about a girl who gets moved from her momma house in the good neighborhood to her dads house inna hood of Detroit without her brother or her best f...
316K 13.7K 50
COMPLETED Gulf Kanawut is pretty, popular, and sought after. What could possibly be wrong with his life? Everything. Though he's known as the 'Cool B...