JAMES! that is a TIME TURNER!

By iguha30

Your Cliché Time Turner story but with DRARRY!❤️ "Why is this kid looking exactly like Harry but calling Malf... More

Before We Start
The Potters
Dinner Went Wrong
Oh Shut Up Ginny
Budding Friendship
So Blaise Huh?
Ferret and Scarface
I'll Kiss You
It's Just a Game!
"Thanks James!"
Granger and Boyfriend
Author's Note👉👈
Very Unlike Draco
Boys in Love

Pure Chaos!

7.8K 186 73
By iguha30

To say Harry was shocked is an understatement. With absolutely no expression on his face, he stood still, blinked a few times looking down at the small blond boy, not knowing what to do.

Now the 5th years were even more stunned, what do you expect? The kid just called Harry Potter his 'Dad' for Merlin's sake!

When Harry didn't respond, Scorpius's eyes teared up and his bottom lip quivered.

"Dada angrwy?" Scorpius spoke, still looking up at harry, with his glossy eyes.

Albus ran up to his little brother, held his tiny hands and said "Scorp, he......he isn't Dad." And walked him back towards the other kids.

Snape's eyes widened as if he understood exactly what was going on. He immediately said "The class is dismissed, go back to your common rooms everyone. I don't want any of you roaming around the castle looking for trouble."

Then, Snape immediately looked at Ron and Hermione who were standing at the back of the room in order to stay away from drama for once in their school life.

"Mr Potter, Mr Weasley and Miss Granger kindly stay back. And Mr Longbottom, please request Professor Dumbledore and Minerva to join me here in the dungeons."Snape said, making Ron and Hermione freeze as they were about to leave.

As the kids were busy blaming each other for the mishap, Ron and Hermione walked up to Harry and stood beside him.

"I'll come back with the veritaserum, till then Mr Potter, I hope you'll not let our guests wander around the castle."with that said, Snape left the classroom leaving the golden trio alone with the guests.

Not even a minute later,three red headed  people entered the classroom, "Hey guys Neville told me something happened? What did you all do now? Asked Ginny.

"It should be important-"

"Yeah we about to prank Umbridge-"

"Though we did it to Filch this morn-"

"I think she might be aware now-"

"There's no harm in trying right?"

The Weasley twins sure lightened their mood a bit.

Then they saw a red headed girl was holding back a little boy around 5 years of age, who was squirming him her hold, trying to walk up to the golden trio.

On the other hand, all the slightly grown up kids were looking at the twins.... lovingly?

The door again opened to reveal none other than the Slytherin Prince himself, along with Pansy Parkinsan and Blaise Zabini.

"Heard you're up to something again Potter?" Malfoy said, with an evil smirk adorning his face, and he entered the classroom with his friends on the either sides.

Before Harry could come up with a reply,

"Let's go Draco, you promised the both of us will have lunch together at your dorm room"said Pansy in her extremely high pitched-seductive voice, getting everyone's attention.

Then, a kid who looked like a blond little Harry Potter came up to Draco and said,

"Mommy! Jimmie caushed trowble again and now Dada ishn't twalking to me"

"Who is this kid looking exactly like Harry but calling Malfoy 'Mommy'? said a voice, that everyone recognized belongs to Sirius Black.

Everyone including the kids looked at the direction the voice came from and found Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, Remus and Sirius who were now walking inside the classroom.

"Well, Harry but.....blond?" continued Sirius.

Ignoring everyone else's presence, Lily walked up to Pansy and Draco, elegantly removed Pansy's hand off Draco's waist, which made everyone to look at her.

"Don't touch my Momma!" Lily said as she stood between Draco and Pansy, crossed her arms on her chest and a beautiful pout adorning her lips, staring at Pansy dead in her eyes.

Although the Slytherin Prince looked surprised, he thanked the kid in his thoughts!

Meanwhile, surprising everyone in the room, Draco crouched down to the little boy's level, who came up to him a few moments ago and wiped the tears off the boy's face tenderly.

"Why are you crying buddy?" Draco asked, in a hell lot of uncomfortable and hesitant manner.

"Missed you" said Scorpius and hugged Draco tightly. Draco stood up, cradling the kid in his arms, while rubbing his back.

"Ahh Professor Snape is here with the Veritaserum. I guess it's the story telling time! I'd request the oldest among you lot to step forward." Said Professor Dumbledore.

The boy who was visibly the oldest came forward, Dumbledore gave him the correct quantity and started with his questions.

"Can you tell us what happened? Mr?" Asked Dumbledore, although he seemed to enjoy this.

"Well, my name is Edward Teddy Lupin and we accidentally time travelled professor, and by the looks of it, in the past as we are from 2021"replied Teddy.

The Weasley siblings' eyes widened and so did the Slytherins' and remaining gryffindors'.

"What year is it?" asked Teddy.

"It's 1995 Mr Lupin" replied Snape.

"See what you did James! You sent us 25 years back! How the hell are we going to explain it to Mom?"said the red headed girl.

"Jeez Rosie watch your language, there are kids in here" replied James, rather calmly. He knew they'd be fine. How?

Well let's just say his Dad told him that Dumbledore, Snape, Sirius and Remus were the men he trusted his life with.

And James trusted his Dad with his life. Simple yeah?

"Dork" said Rose, making the kids laugh.

"Anyways Professor, can you please help us in going back to 2021?"said Rose, now looking at Dumbledore.

"In order for us to help, you'll have to introduce yourselves first. It would be better if you could enlighten us about your family backgrounds as well." Said Dumbledore.

"I should continue I guess, well my name is Edward Lupin but you can call me Teddy, I was a Hufflepuff and my parents are -"

"Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks."

Remus was shocked, confused. Everyone else started a little chattering about how the woman was Draco's cousin.

But no one noticed that sirius had a heart broken sad smile on his face, as he fiddled his fingers.

"But I never got to know my mother, she died when I was 31 days old. But then Dad started dating Sirius Black and ever since then, Sirius has been my other parent, my other Dad. You both are married now by the way" Said Teddy, smiling heartily, looking at Sirius.

Sirius looked like he finally confessed to his childhood crush. Harry could swear he has never seen Sirius shy like this.

While Remus blushed, ears pink, trying to process the information that his school time best friend will end up being his husband.

Looks like sirius was super happy with the information as he walked up to Teddy and engulfed him in a big hug. Remus smiled at them from afar. Everyone smiled wide, except for the Slytherins' and the head of their house!

"Okay okay! My turn now, My name is Rose Weasley and my parents areeeee---"

"They already know one just tell them the other Rose or do you want a drum roll?" said James rolling his eyes ending the unnecessary drama much to Rose's dismay.

"You're no fun James" giggled Albus.

"Alright, well my full name is Rose Granger-Weasley. And yeah, my parents are Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger." said Rose as she enjoyed her Mother's reaction.

Hermione blushed profusely, her cheeks even more red than the Weasley hair!

"My daughter" she whispered, smiling proudly.

"Our daughter" Ron whispered in her year, making a shiver run down her spine.

"Really Granger? Weasel bee?" Draco whisper yelled with the usual arrogance.

Everyone looked at him, as to why he whispered and found the little blond boy, now sleeping peacefully in Draco's arms.

Unknowingly, a small smile made its way to Harry's face looking at the scene infront on him.

"Shut up Malfoy!" Said Ron, as usual.

"Good work brother-"
"We're proud-"
"It's the only good thing you did-"
"Ever in your life-"

Said the Weasley twins, patting Ron's back quite harshly, while standing behind him on his either sides.

"Alright, that's enough, we have 4 more children to introduce themselves."said Professor McGonagall, who now seemed to be out of her initial shock about Remus and Sirius being husbands.

"I'll go next then! My name is James Sirius Potter, I'm 13-

"-almost 13, you're still 12!"yelled Albus, making Lily laugh.

"Ugghhh Al! Right so, I'm in my 2nd year of Hogwarts and I'm a gryffindor just like Dad!"

Now it was Harry's chance to be in the spot light! He couldn't believe that he was standing in front of his actual, real blood related Family, that doesn't seemingly hate him.

On the other hand, Sirius felt like it was the happiest day of his life! After knowing that he'll be together with the love of his life in the future,

now he was overwhelmed to know that his pup, Harry, named his son after him.

"But guys, trust me you all are not ready to know about my parents yet!" Said James, sassily.

"Well it's clear Harry is your Dad right?" Said Ginny, out of nowhere.

"Yupp" said James, popping the "P".

"Then tell us about your mother?" Replied Ginny, her desperation clear in her words. Obviously she wanted to listen to her own name!

"Well our other parent is -

I hope you liked the chapter!

It was really difficult to write, much more than I thought, I still think it's not that good.

Anyway, thank you for reading!

I'll see you in the next chapter❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.2K 26
Harry Potter is back at his 4th year at Hogwarts, He sits alone on the train but is soon joined by none other than Draco Malfoy. They seem to get alo...
322K 11.1K 18
When Harry and Draco have to make Tempo Inverso in potions class, Harry turns into an adorable baby, and Draco's stuck taking care of him. This is DR...
990K 31.1K 61
《 c o m p l e t e d 》 One late afternoon, after plotting with Pansy, Hermione and Ron decided to steal Harry's phone and change most of his contacts'...
18.9K 437 12
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐔 "Aww my head. It hwurts." a small girl said. The older boy hugged her and checked her head. "Your fine Lily." "Daddy!" gir...