Twilight plus one

By fluffymeowcat

❝Why fight my monsters when I can embrace them?❞ Emily Lily Rose. A hybrid. A werewolf and a vampire. Someone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 I'm in what century now?
chapter 3 Home sweet home
Chapter 4 different era and chapter 5 combined
chapter 6 Why is Carlisle carrying a limp body.
Chapter 7 Yeah I have a new sister sarcastic much?
Chapter 8 Fist hunt....Joy
Chapter 9 REVENGE IS TASTY
Chapter 10 My big teddy bear brother!!!!!
Chapter 11 Emmett my brother... what can I say
Chapter 12 Big brother bear.
Chapter 13 Jealous
Read please :)
Chapter 14 Meeting the Quileutes
Chapter 15 Alice and Jasper
Chapter 16 Meeting the Denali coven
Chapter 17 Twilight. (Baised on the book and the movie)
Chapter 18 Biology
Update (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 19 Brothers got a crush
Chapter 20 CRAZY CAR DANGER MAGNET
Chapter 21 Take a chance, make a change and breakaway
Chapter 22 First meeting
Chapter 23 Emmett and the bear (short chapter)
Chapter 24 Willie
25 Hey batter, Batter swing! NOT AT ME!
Chapter 26, showing my true self.
chapter 27 Crazy,psycho, tracker.
Chapter 28 We lost a human in a airport
New moon: New begging's.
Chapter 29 He Changes His Attitude Like The Weather.
Chapter 30. Put The Gun Down.
Chapter 31 Black heart.
Chapter 32 Say something.
Chapter 33 My Last Breath.
Chapter 34 Heaven Knows. (Re-written.)
Chapter 35 Going home
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37 Were not all suicidal. . . well at least i'm not.
Chapter 38 "Here we go."
Chapter 39 "Adding it to my collection."
Chapter 40 "Bella, the Caffeine Junky."
Chapter 41 "Welcome to the Family."
Chapter 43 Eclipse: Letting the Spectrum In.
Chapter 44 Dig Up His Bones
Chapter 45. Surprise surprise.
Chapter 46. The Race.
Chapter 47 The Argument.
Chapter 48 The Truth.
Chapter 49. The miscommunication.
Chapter 50. Through The Valley
Chapter 51. When I Was Younger.
chapter 52 Medicine Man
Chapter 53. Cloaked Figures.

Chapter 42. Decisions, Decisions

1.1K 43 4
By fluffymeowcat

"Hey, love birds!" A booming voice yelled as the bed bounced up and down.

I quickly snapped up and glared at my "older" brother, "Emmett! What the hell?" No one in this family respects personal space. My brother, who was now behind me, wiggled his eyebrows when Cole sat up tiredly.

"What were you two wild animals doing?" He teased.

I grabbed my pillow and began to hit him over the head, "Get out of here!"

"Hey! Hey! All right!" He rolled over and jumped out my bed, which he probably broke, "Get down stairs. Bella's here and she says she needs to ask everyone something." and with that, he left.

"Why's Bella here?" Colton asked as he kissed my shoulder.

Why is she here? Is she okay? "I don't know. Why don't you get some more sleep? I'll come back a little while later, okay?" I leaned over and kissed him.

His lips formed into a smile and his arms wrapped around me, "Stay."

I nipped his lip and kissed his neck, "No." Before he could reach around me again, I sprung up and was out the door. As I began to walk down the stairs, I smirked, "Get some sleep!"

As much as I wanted to go back upstairs and fall into a deep sleep with him. One of my family members called a "Family meeting." They only did that when they needed to and that meant it was serious. But I did wonder why Bella was there. Maybe we were going to talk about what happened with the Red Coats. A.K.A The Volturi.

I turned and went past the kitchen, and than into a smaller room, which held a pearly white, marble, round table. Everyone was there. Edward was besides Bella, his normal "happy face" was gone and it was replaced with a slight constipation/annoyed expression. Then again, it seemed like he always had that face. The only time I didn't see that face was when he was looking at Bella.

Edward looked up and glared, "Very helpful, Emily."

"I didn't think anything that wasn't true. Any one here could vouch that you do have that face." I sat down next to Jasper who was farthest from Bell. He wasn't going to attack her, I mean he did the first time, but he wasn't going to do it again. I just - I had a feeling. 

Jasper and Alice sat together, her arm looped through his and her other hand tentatively rubbed his leg. It was meant be sweet not sexual and I understood that. Emmett was next to me, his arms folded over his big chest, he was curious. All of us were. Rosalie sat next to him, her blonde hair over one shoulder and her golden eyes trying to seem less harder, but filled with more acceptance. She was trying with Bella. Whether it was out of guilt or not, she was trying. It was hard for her, I also understood that, but it was Bella for crying out loud, if she was going to tell someone bout us, Alice would've seen it. Carlisle and Esme sat on either side of Bella and Edward, both content and happy. But also curious.

"Alright, Bells." I started for everyone. The silence was making me itch, "Everyone's here. The floor all yours." I sat back and studied her face. It was almost three in the morning so I knew Bella was tired. She did sleep on the way here but for humans, it was different. Sometimes they could be tired all day. There bodies could only handle so much.

"Well," She gulped and looked around her room. All of our eyes were probably not helping the situation.

"Jasper," I said low for only us to hear, "She's nervous."

He nodded slightly and, I'm assuming, sent some calming waves towards her. Bella felt it and graciously smiled at him.

Edward's hand moved underneath the table and I knew he was holding her hand. At least he was supporting her through this conversation.

She cleared her throat and began again, "I'm hoping Emily or Alice told you everything about what happened with the Volterra?"

"Alice did actually," I smiled sheepishly. "I fell asleep." I glanced at Alice over Jasper, "At least I think you did."

She nodded enthusiastically, "Everything. And before you ask, I told them about the talk on the way here."

Bella looked relieved to not go through all that again. I don't really blame her, "Good! Then we're all on the same page here." She took a breath, " So here's the thing. Alice promised the Vulturi that I would become on of you. They're going to send someone to check on me and I know that's a bad thing - something to avoid. And I'm sorry that I involved you guys. But, if you don't want me, then I wont force myself on you, whether Alice or Emily is willing to or not." 

I opened my mouth to tell her something but she interrupted me, " Please, "She pleaded, "Let me finish. You all know what I want. And I think you all know what Edward thinks too. The only way I could think about doing this was a vote. If you don't want me, then I guess I'll have to go to Italy alone. I can't have them coming here." 

Edward and I both growled at the mere thought about them. They always screw things up for everyone. Well, every vampire. I had a debt that I owed them. And that was to kill every last one of them. Even if it was suicide.

"Will that being said." Bella stated with a small smile, "I want you all to vote yes or no, about me becoming a vampire." She looked at Carlisle and motioned for him to began.

"Wait! Wait just a minute." Edward interrupted.

I smirked, 'Of course you would interrupt her Edward.'

He glared at me, "Yes, Emily. I would." He glanced at everyone around him and put his hands on the table, leaning forward, "You see, there was more than one reason why I didn't want to shake Aro's hand in the end. There was something they didn't think of, and I didn't want to clue them in." He then started to grin like an evil mastermind.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead with my fingers, "Edward, what are you talking about?"  Why was he speaking in code.

"Do you remember, Demetri?" He asked as Bella shuddered.

"Everyone here remembers that S.O.B." My hands curled into fists. I remember him indeed.

"Emily!" Esme scolded.

I sighed again, "Sorry, mom."

"Anyway." Edward continued, "He's a tracker. A thousand times better tracker then James. He finds people by tacking them by their . . .flavor? I don't know how else to explain it. Maybe the tenor of someone's mind. . . and he tracks it them that way.  It works over immense distances. But, since Aro's little experiment didn't work, well . . . " He shrugged.

A small light bulb went on in my head, "You're thinking he won't be able to find her." Smart. "Demetri's relies totally on that other sense. When it wont work on Bella, they'll all be blind. It might actually work. But! With that being said -"

"They'll find you and everyone else," Bella must be a mind reader because that was exactly what I was thinking.

'She's right, Edward. ' I thought. 'What if we do hide her and they find us? What if Alice see's where Bella is going and Aro touches Alice's hand. He'll find out where she is. Not only that, but, what if they kill Esme, Carlisle, Emmett, Rosalie, Colton, and everyone in Bella's family, and takes you, me, Alice, and maybe Jasper. We'll all be sitting ducks with nothing else to lose.'

"I can take care of myself." He said smugly.

Emmett was, of course, on board with the plan. He laughed, and reached across the table toward Edward, extending his fist, "Excellent plan, my brother."

Edward stretched forward and hit his fist with Emmett's.

Everyone, besides Carlisle and Esme, voiced their own opinions. Rosalie and Alice both stated that Emmett, Jasper, and Edward were all 'Idiots'. All the boys, besides Carlisle, were all on board with the plan.

"I'm surround by idiots." I groaned, "Edward, Jasper, Emmett, what if this plan doesn't work and we leave with less then what we came with. What if something happens to Rosalie or Alice. Or any of us! I say we turn Bella. Its the safest and smartest ways. Plus, Edward you said you didn't want to live without her. This is the way to do it. She wants to be with you. What is the big deal? She wants to be with you forever. How is that a bad thing?"

If looks could kill, I would be dead three times over. Edward's glare was darker then ever and the cheers for war died down. They knew I was right. The only thing I had to do was to get through Edward's hard skull. He was stubborn and it was annoying at some points.

"Because, she has a soul and I will not damn her into this life."

"Edward, we're not damned!" I slammed my hands onto the table, making Bella and Esme jump. He was so convinced that all vampires were damned. How could we be damned? God created all things, didn't he? So  why would he condemn something he made? "It's her life! She wants to be a vampire, let her make her own decisions!" I leaned back against my chair, practically showing Edward my teeth.

"Edward!" Esme shouted. Which surprised me, because she rarely ever shouted, "Emily! That is enough!" We both slowly relaxed with the help of Jasper. Esme sighed and smiled back at Bella, "Go ahead dear."

Bella was anxiously trying to get the attention back on her, and I knew why ; This was her meeting and Edward was taking it to a whole nother' level. He wanted war, he would get war with the Vulturi. They don't mess around with that, when they wanted a village torn or destroyed, they would do it in a heartbeat.

"Well, "She cleared her throat again, and scowled up at Edward, "Now that Edward has given you another alternative for you to consider. Let's vote." Bella said coolly as she looked toward Edward. "Do you want met to join your family?"

His eyes turned black with finalization, Not that way. You're staying human."

'Of course you would agree to that.' I thought with as much attitude as I could. My arms folded across my chest and scoffed.

She nodded and pursed her lips, her face very businesslike as she moved onto the next, "Alice?"

"Yes."

There was no doubt there.

"Jasper?"

". . . yes."

I knew he was going to say yes. He was never cold with Bella, just wary of her. He didn't now if he could trust her or Edward was going to kill her or not. But, I think, now, that Bella has met the Volturi and has proved that she wasn't going to squeal on us, he trusted her and viewed her as a family member.

"It would be nice not to kill you all the time." He said gravely.

I faced him and raised my eyebrows. Well that was comforting.

"Emily?"

I turned my attention back on Bella and smiled, "Bella, at first, I was a little iffy. I didn't know what my brother was thinking. But, once I saw how Edward was smitten by you, I knew he found his soul mate. Not only are you his soul mate, you're part of this family. So you're my sister. So, yes, Bella. I vote yes. It would be nice to show you a lot of new things, without the worry of killing you. No offense."

"None taken." She nodded gratefully and turned to Emmett.

"Hell, yes!" He grinned mischievously. "We can find another way to pick a fight with this Demetri."

"Rosalie?"

I rolled my eyes, 'Here we go.'

My sister hesitated before answering, "No. But, please! Let me explain! I don't mean that I have any aversion to you as a sister. It's just that . . . there was no one to vote 'no' for me. This wasn't a life I would've chosen for me. So no."

I understood that. I get it. But there was Emmett. Was she honestly that selfish that she would leave Emmett alone like that? She would leave him in heartbreak?

Bella nodded respectfully at her answer. Somehow, I think she was okay with that answer, and so was I, weirdly enough. I was okay with her answer I just didn't agree with her.

"Esme?"

My mother grinned warmly and placed her hand on top of Bella's with comfort, "As Emily has already said, I already think of you as part of the family. I vote yes."

"Thank you, Esme." Bella blushed as she turned to Carlisle.

Carlisle, who I've been eyeing was not staring at Bella, but at Edward. "Edward." He said calmly.

I glanced at Edward and I immediately knew he was beyond pissed. Two no's and five yes's. "Edward, think about it."

"No!" He snarled and I narrowed my eyes at him as his lips curled back into his teeth. He looked more like a vampire now. Edward shoved away from the table before leaving the room in a rush. 

I was surprised that Jasper didn't try and calm him. Edward was on his man- period and was pissed at the world now. I just didn't see what the big deal was.  My family had souls, if they didn't, they wouldn't have cared. People or vampires that didn't have souls, didn't care. So, Bella wouldn't be losing her soul, she would be gaining a whole new life. A life where there was no fear of dying, a life where you could see everything clearer. A life where she could be with Edward in every way a human could possible want. She wanted Edward and everything with him. She wanted to sacrifice everything for one man and that was love.

My father sighed in disappointment at Edward's disappearing figure, "I guess you know my vote."

Bella peeked behind her at the vacant space her lover went through, "Thanks."

A loud, earsplitting crash echoed in the front room.

I rolled my eyes, again, and knew it was my brother having a temper tantrum. Probably that time of the vampire month for him. He either broke the TV, one of Jaspers or Emmett's game systems, Esme glass vases, or a window. But, knowing my brother, everything was probably broken.

Bella flinched and quickly stood up. It was almost comical, "Well, that's all I really needed. Thank you for wanting me into your family." Another loud crash came from the front of the house this time.

"Well," I put my hands behind my head, and smirked at Emmett, "There goes your Xbox."

His head snapped up and his eyes contained sadness, as if someone just took his last bear away from him. 

"Relax." I rubbed his shoulder in mock sadness, "You can get another one."

"So, Alice. Where are we going to do this?" Bella questioned.

Was she crazy? My eyes widened with disbelief. My brother became a hurricane in the front room, and she wanted to become a vampire now? I was all for her becoming part of the family. But, now wasn't a great time. Especially with Edward being pissed. 

Another loud crash, "No! NO! NO!" Edward stomped in and was immediately in front of Bella, "Are you out of your freaking mind?! Are you absolutely insane?!"

I jumped up and flashed myself between Bella and myself, "Back off, Edward! We can talk about this without being out of control." I tuned to Bella who was recovering from Edward's booming voice, "Bella, Alice is not ready for that. No one is ready for that. I want you to be in this family as much as everybody else," Besides Rosalie, I added silently. Behind me, I could feel Edward practically seething, "The only one who would be ready for that would be Carlisle. And even then, what would happen if Charlie came here looking for you? He could easily get a warrant and search this whole house. And what will happen when he see's you, in a state- like coma? He would arrest us for doing something to you and then the race of vampires would be exposed. It doesn't have to be now."

Everyone was silent and pondering my speech, even Bella. Edward was slowly cooling down. Bella narrowed her eyes, "Why can't it be now?"

Wow. I just gave her a list of reasons and she still asks that question. Now I was a little annoyed, "Bella, in a couple of hours your dad will look for you. You can't leave Charlie, your mom, or anyone else just yet. How about you wait until graduation? Yeah? It would be safer that way. For all of us." Please see reason. 

"That's a reasonable request." Carlisle stated and gave me a proud smile.

Edward even gave it a mere thought. "Well?"

Bella pursed her lips, "I'll  consider it."

A breath I was holding was let out and I silently thanked her for agreeing with me. Because honesty I had nothing else to go on. I turned to my brother and gave him a sympathetic look. I knew he was under pressure, "You should get her out of here. Charlie might wake up sooner rather than later, and I don't think anyone else would want him to come over." I placed a hand on his shoulder, "Get her home. Tomorrow is new day. Let's all get some rest."

He took a deep breath and nodded, even though there was some fire left in his eyes. Edward grabbed Bella's hand gently and inclined his head towards the door. "Come on."

Before she walked away, she glanced back at Carlisle, "After graduation?"

He nodded, his eyes shinning, "You have my word." 

She nodded back and smiled at Edward, as if her mission was done, "Alright.  You can take me home now." 

Yeah, she's going to be a firecracker when she gets turned.

Edward and Bella both left after that. He steered her out the back door and I knew he didn't want her to see the mess he made. Emmett quickly got up and walked into the front room.

I glanced back at Jasper, "Fifty bucks Edward destroyed Emmett's gaming system."

We shook hands, "You're on, little sister." Jasper said.

It was silent and then - "Damn you, Edward!"

I chuckled, "You owe me fifty bucks."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 6K 27
Originally titled Blood Moon Left in the dark about her past or where she belonged, Kaliska life was about to get a whole lot dark and messier. N...
698K 13K 29
WARNING! I wrote this story when I was like 14 so it's not very good! ❝𝑳𝒊𝒍𝒚, 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝒇𝒓�...
280K 13K 36
Val expected to have a relaxing vacation in Yosemite National Park with beautiful women as her course meal. What she got was two different Werewolf p...
52.1K 2.3K 20
Ethan and Emily King are the twins of Kaiser King, the most powerful Alpha there is. Their mom is also an Alpha, which makes them Pure Alphas. Ethan...