|A Spider's Tale|

By RambunctiousCat

What would have happened if a more broken, desperate Gwen Stacy, fell into the universe of our happy well-man... More

A New Spider: Chapter 1
Stark Home: Chapter 2
A Greater Understanding: Chapter 3
Being the New Kid...again: Chapter 4
The Prison Break: Chapter 5
We got our butts whipped: Chapter 6
The Battle of the bugs (and Rhino): Chapter 7
Infinity War-1: Chapter 8
Infinity War-2: Chapter 9
Infinity War-3: Chapter 10
The Decimation: Chapter 11
Good Captain...Bad Captain: Chapter 12
What Planet Are We On?: Chapter 13
Adapting: Chapter 14
What a Pair: Chapter 15
I got a Delivery for Tony Stank: Chapter 17
Graduation: Chapter 18
A Day Out: Chapter 19
We're our own Team: Chapter 20
Happy Valentines Day!
Good Things Don't Last: Chapter 21
Endgame-1: Chapter 22
Endgame-2: Chapter 23
Endgame-3: Chapter 24
Endgame-4: Chapter 25
Endgame 5: Chapter 26
Trip to Europe: Chapter 27
You're Who!?: Chapter 28
Oh look it's Aquaman! : Chapter 29
L'uomo del Misterio: Chapter 30
A Big Fiery Blob: Chapter 31
Capes & Chaos: Chapter 32
Edict Edith: Chapter 33
Ain't Nothin' But A Heartache: Chapter 34
Ain't Nothin But A Big Mistake: Chapter 35
A 'Plain' Ride: Chapter 36
Bagels and Beds : Chapter 37
An Avenger's Level Threat: Chapter 38

Tony's Gifts: Chapter 16

3.5K 61 42
By RambunctiousCat

Time for Venom! (not too much though...that will be for later)

Peter POV

This morning was weird...for once Peter enjoyed sleeping on the couch. Why though...he felt extremely comfortable, and relaxed...and safe...pretty much every good and wholesome feeling wrapped into one breakfast burrito that he had consumed in his sleep. 

Reluctantly opening his eyes he came face to face with a killer...of dreams, sanity, pride, and other things, the king of embarrassment. Tony Stark...with a camera...taking a picture. 

"Mornin' PJ's! Enjoy your sleep?" He was smirking...why was he smirking. Turning his head he got the answer. Snuggled up next to him...was Gwen. 'Oh...that's why'  Peter then managed to blush redder than his own mask. Gwen stirred in her sleep and snuggled even more into her 'pillow' If Peter remembered correctly after working in their secret lab for a bit, and then doing some...other activities, Peter and Gwen had gone on patrol, and no, not to look for more make-out spots. 

They had stopped six muggings, two bank robberies, got three cats down from some trees. apprehended seven different bike thieves...I mean seven! Just why?! And then in a funny but weird accident with a taco truck, were run off a bridge and got soaked. So yeah...the patrol was good. When they had gotten home they had crashed on the couch, and evidently, they had fallen asleep. Peter was still in his suit!

"Get Gwenzilla up Pete, I have a surprise for both of you!" 'Suprise? Why? I'm mean both Gwen and myself were born in November (A/N accurate for Peter, IDK about Gwen but it makes something convenient for a later plot point so...yeah) so It couldn't be a birthday present. Any holidays coming up...no' Deciding to just wait and see Peter lightly shook Gwen to wake her.

"Mm..five more minutes" Gwen snuggled up even more. Tony spoke up, "Mmhm...yeah I'm sure with that pillow you'll stay their indefinitely" 

Gwen chuckled and mumbled "yeah" and then she realized what she said, and opened her eyes, upon seeing the identity of her 'pillow' she turned the darkest shade of red Peter had ever seen. Jumping up and after giving Peter a quick kiss, sprinted into the bathroom. 

Tony just chuckled, whilst Peter was 100% confused. 

Later Gwen came back in jeans a T-shirt with some band on it and some hightops. Peter had changed while she was gone, and was in something similar, just switch the T-shirt for a button-up and loose sweater. 

Gwen POV

'I can't believe I did that! Stupid, Stupid, Stupid! I mean it was awesome and comfortable, and I think any and all mattresses and pillows are now ruined for me, Peter is just so--NO STOP, I mean we've only been dating for what...a month? Maybe a little longer. Wow...that is long...for a high school relationship that is' 

Coming out of her room in some fresh clothes, Gwen walked over to Peer and Tony, Peter was wearing one of those sweaters she hated so much, he looked good in them, but she despised them...why? It hid his abs and other muscles too much...not that she looked at his abs...much. 

 "Stark why did you wake us up at..." Gwen checked a clock, "6:30 in the morning! This is an outrage!" 

"Yeah I bet Gwendy, you both seemed very comfortable. You and Peter seem to be moving fast, already living together and sleeping together, I mean what's next? Marriage?... I now pronounce you Spider and Wife, you may kiss the bride. Now let's go" 

He then walked away, leaving the two blushing teens to follow him. But even in their embarrassed state they each gave each other a kiss, and they then realized what Tony had said before that and blushed even more.

He led them to a lab and pulled two tarps off what appeared to be mannequins. 

On the mannequins were new suits, they were darker, less vibrant colors. Gwen's had no bright flashy colors, and the spider logos were much larger, and a deep black.

"I made you both new suits! and check this out" he touched peters suit and it suddenly seemed to ooze onto him. "they don't need to be pulled on, it slides on by itself!" he then pulled away and urged Peter to try it on. 

Peter looked a little grossed out but he went up to the suit. Touching it, the suit began to slip onto him, he made a weird face. Right before it was completely on, Peter took up a distressed expression, and began to look around wildly, "Wha..who said that?!" he was getting scared. 

"Who are you..." He stopped as if receiving an answer. "Y-your...ve--No We are VENOM!" his voice changed to a monstrous screech once the suit fully covered his face.

He began smashing things left and right, "Stark! Do something!" Tony was confused and scared, but he acted non-the-less. 

"F.R.I.D.A.Y! Activate experimental suit safety protocols!" 

The suit began to spark, and the ooze rushed off of Peter faster than she had seen anything move. Two robotic arms descended from the ceiling, a vacuum-like attachment on them. They sucked up the black ooze, and Gwen's 'suit' before leaving. 

Peter dropped to the ground, he was soaked in sweat and breathing heavily, "Peter!" Gwen rushed over to him, "are you okay...what happened?!" 

"I-I don't know...I was hearing a voice...he called himself Venom, then just...just darkness...he was terrifying...Mr. Stark I-I appreciate the gift but I'll turn you down on this one." Peter tried to end with a quip, but the 'I am scared senseless' tone of his voice just left everyone in silence.

"Stark...thank the universe and memes themselves you did, but how did you get...Venom off of him?" 

"O-oh, well my experiments had shown that the material...which I guess is actually a living being, had a bad reaction to electricity, and I always...well since Ultron at least, have always had a way to shut a project down, I'll send that stuff away...to a lab, It is definitely not safe for any human."

He then began mumbling about exactly how secure the lab was, and all that, it was kinda creepy.

 "Mr. Stark...where did you get that stuff?" 

"--and an explosive, tripwire activated--Oh...uh, It was sent over from Wakanda, they found it on one of Thanos' dropship. They had tested it, they even have some for themselves...which I should probably tell them not to use." 

"STARK! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME, THAT YOU GOT TECH FROM THANOS! AND YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO MAKE US SUITS WITH IT...OF ALL THE FU--" 

"Look, Gwen...I'm sorry, I...I just wanted to make you guys some suits...you guys seem to be doing that without me"

Both teens' eyes widened, and they blushed. "W-what...no, we haven't been making suits...I-I mean how could we? We have nowhere to--"

"Peter...I going to shut you down right there, I know...I have security feed in every lab in this house, no matter how 'secret' Pep thinks it is. By the way, your A.L.T suits look amazing, and I think with some help should be ready for the next, what did you call it? 'Avenger's Level Threat'"

"Okay...well Stark now that you know I guess you can help...but no 'I'm Tony Stark, therefore it is 100% okay to take credit for these suits, because...well..I'm me' kay? These suits are ours!" 

Tony looked scared...like really scared "O-okay um, I am going to go warn Wakanda of the demon slime, and then ship Venom to a different lab...bye" 

Tony then tried (and failed) to look as if he wasn't walking as fast as he could out the door. 

Gwen smirked, "Now Peter, you are extremely smelly and sweaty, go shower then meet me at" she giggled " the Spider Suit Factory of Awesomeness, then we can go looking for some Strategic Observation Platform for Tactical Uses...alright?" Peter though still a little shaken, knew exactly what she meant and rushed to the shower. 

Life was good...kinda.

Their...I'm done, there will be a time skip next chapter, there will actually be a lot of time skips soon, gotta get to Endgame...most of the big story takes place after Endgame anyway.

So how did you all like the chapter...was it good? There aren't many Spider-Man x Spider-Gwen stories out there, which either means it's just not popular right now, or people don't want that kinda stuff...but well you're all here...so maybe?

Anyway, tell me how you guys like it, and if you have any suggestions then tell me, this part of the story is less big villain fights and more 'Gwen and Peter fluff and growing up' so any moments you guys would like and could probably fit in here.

See ya next chapter!

-RambunctiousCat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1.1K 16
"We almost died and you're just now telling me that you love me?" "That's exactly what I'm saying, we just don't talk about the almost dying part kay...
18.7K 612 13
"In every universe, Gwen Stacy falls for Spider-man... And... In every universe, it doesn't end well" After Peter Parker's demise, Gwen Stacy, aka Gh...
35.3K 1K 19
HOBIE BROWN x OC ~> ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪꜱᴍ. ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʜᴏʙɪᴇ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇʟɪᴢᴀ ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ...
13.3K 703 20
A normal life was planned for two girls. Finishing highschool, home work, the awkward moments with family, and studying at a nice university. A typic...