Evolution Academia

By DivineZetsu

Izuku Yagi when he discovered he was quirkless he was discriminated against by everyone he had ever known and... More

(#001) [New Beginnings]
(#002) [Distraught Inception]
(#003) [Despair & Heroism]
(#004) [New Destiny]
(#005) [Familial Love & Hate]
(#006) [Suspicious Foreigners]
(#007) [Caterpillar's Chrysalis]
(#009) [New Gates]
(#010) [Trial by Metal]
(#011) [Bonds]
(#012) [Tight Rope]
(#013) [Specialties & Limiters]
(#014) [Evaluating Worth]
(#015) [Assimilation]
(#016) [Comradery] (Mega-Chapter)
(#017) [School Life?]
(#18) [Colliding Stars]
(#019) [Battle-Training] (Super-Chapter)
(#020) [New Monarch]
(#021) [King's Humility]
Chapter #021 The Uncovered Truth and Undiscovered future
Chapter #022 Story time of a father
Chapter #023 Relations Evolving
Chapter #024 The Betrayal begins
🍋Harem Updated🍋
Chapter #025 Preparations for the festival
Chapter #026 Sports Festival Begins
Chapter #027 Bonus obstacles
Chapter #028 Calvary Battle
Chapter #029 Judgement
Chapter #030 Something Begins
Chapter #031 The tournaments begin
Chapter #032 These girls
Chapter #033 Tournaments goes on
Chapter #034 Round one complete
Chapter #035 Keeps Evolving
Chapter #036 Round two
Chapter #037 Determination
Chapter #038 Prolonged Combat
Chapter #039 Champion's Continue Forward
Chapter #040 Ending This right
Chapter #041 Opinions and Morals
Chapter #042 Quarrels Break Out
Chapter #043 Good And Bad But Not What You Think
#044 In and Out Of The Spotlight
#045 Invoking Bonds
Chapter #046 Schemes behind schemes
Chapter #047 Dry Ice
Chapter #048 Truths Unfold
Chapter #049 Shipping, No fandom allowed
Chapter #050 Season QUARTER FINALE
Chapter #051 SEMI-Finale
Chapter #053-Finale
Chapter #054-Worth
Chapter #055 Missing Something
Chapter #056 Side Liners
Chapter #57 Upgrades
Harem Alterations
💬 !!! [Notice Board] !!! 💥

(#008) [Monarch's Metamorphosis]

5.4K 87 20
By DivineZetsu

*Izuku, not wanting to waste a single moment of his new opportunity implored his mother to send him elsewhere away from distractions, away from home, give him a chance to train, reluctantly she submitted to his pleas knowing his dedication she knew he would handle himself, most importantly, children his age would be suffering shell shock like trauma but despite what he faced alone he is not shaken by the sight of fire but ecstatic, she had to, for the very reason of worrying for him, she couldn't refuse*

*Now in a secluded space similar to the incinerated beach of glass and scrap metal he finds seclusion to train and adapt to his newfound powers and abilities for the following 9 remaining months, his body already fit enough now he has to train his strange and unfamiliar quirk appropriately, although not much can be done in a manner of months in comparison to those with over a decade of training, he too did not slack off during his childhood and has training of his own, standard military and martial training which is often neglected in this world due to quirks, at least for anyone his age, taking to his only advantage in the meantime he begins to assimilate his quirk in his own fashion henceforth*

9/10 Months Remaining Before the Entrance Examination

*A month was wasted on the yagi siblings recovery but that wouldn't stop them, especially Izuku, the first step to his power before utilising its offensive or tactical capabilities was assessing its requirements and drawbacks, and after several tests Izuku has concluded that his quirk absorb carbon emissions such as smoke and ash caused from combustions resulting in toxic aftermaths, by collecting such materials Izuku began to feel energised, he practised sorting what can be absorbed and what cannot, the efficiency of absorption as well as his maximum capacity, he used his mental control skills such as meditation or sleep training to create subconscious habits and tendencies, After several attempts at assessing his quirk, it's energy seems to be a major weakness as he consumes large amounts of energy to use his quirk, and he cannot reabsorbed expelled energy as it becomes purified and dispersed no longer any different than hot air after enough time for dissipation, this of course is one of two major weaknesses, the other is best kept as a secret for the time being*

8/10 Months Remaining Before the Entrance Examination

*Now that is foundation is stable and consistent he proceeds to create physical manifestations of the burning gas to enhance and coat his body or objects he is in direct contact with in the burning energy further improving its output kinetic force alongside the burning effect, allowing him to further maximise the damage of his martial arts, tempering his body to withstand burns and blunt impacts, breaking through solid stone and even slicing metal with a new found weapon and fighting style*

7/10 Months Remaining Before the Entrance Examination

*Next was basic emission, the quirk although seemingly augmentive seemed to be creatively versatile like similar high tier elemental based quirks such as an inspiration to his next move sets, endeavour master of fire, using his projections of heat as a basis Izuku fails at controlling a proper napalm stream condensed enough to inflict sustained damage, however by splitting it up into appropriate proportions Izuku discovers he can create bullet like projectiles of smoke with significant burning damage, now using his military manuals target practice he concentrates on shooting moving targets while also moving, striking with extreme precision past obstacles and controlling the recoil and environmental influence to his accuracy*

6/10 Months Remaining Before the Entrance Examination

*Stretching his energy simply made it to thin for linear damage so Izuku decreased it into rapid firing shots of sulphur, but what if he condensed the energy all the way to its most minimal manifestation, this resulted in the highly combustible embers now being thrown from his hands overhead at targets outside of peripheral range, but instead of mere singes the concentrated energy over smaller proportions of volume and area resulted in an explosion under the pressure and stress eventually becoming a smoke grenade like skill especially useful for splash damage*

5/10 Months Remaining Before the Entrance Examination

*But if concentrating it to its most minimal form results in grenades, which Izuku had the most trouble controlling, making sure they were not set off by hand or too early, but then what if he forced the energy in multiple directions letting off the stress but maintaining kinetic force, thus resulting in the cinder waves, a blast of burning smoke that has weaker damage output than the sulphur shots but much more knockback effect, flipping and launching even cars let alone tools and equipment future villains may use against him*

4/10 Months Remaining Before the Entrance Examination

*Not giving up on the streams of smoke emission Izuku went on to further advance his sulphur shots with ranged sniper like versions or armour piercing variants like shotgun rounds, but in the end by applying the properties of his cinder waves he could maintain a force that kept pushing him back, seems counter intuitive and self troubling, but Izuku could not accept merely giving up on it and thinking outside of the box changed the direction in which he was being pushed, against gravity itself, and thus became the smoke thrusters known as smog propulsion used to leap off car and glide from rooftop to rooftop*

3/10 Months Remaining Before the Entrance Examination

*Not much time was left and Izuku could feel he was either becoming paranoid or complacent, to calm himself he meditated and gathered energy, the carbon emissions coursing through his lungs and even his veins, through his phores, it was all around him, inside of him, he was smoke, and that is when enlightenment hit, he was so focused on making the energy himself, that perhaps the key was the very opposite, and so for weeks on end he kept pratcizing without any yield, when his endeavours seemed meaningless, was when he succeeding in momentarily transforming his body from a state of biological solid mass into seemingly weightless gas, at the end of his 7th month of training he had achieved his Somatic Sublimation!!!*

2/10 Months Remaining Before the Entrance Examination

*His last permitted month to train he spent entirely on his newfound smoke form, dashing through the air albeit it briefly, he realised he could even amplify his capabilities using the laws of air circulation, using ventilation shafts to escape and hide to, as well as using its air flow to rapidly accelerate his moment, leaving air vents at a launching velocity several folds more proficient than when he had entered, of course alongside this he made a rather, ethically questioning discovery, but he had no time to ponder the morality of the new possibility let alone think of its name as he had to rush back home to his family*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 4.8K 38
Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother Inko Yagi, also known as the No. 17 Her...
26.8K 336 13
In this story Izuku was born 2 years earlier and one day he meets his favorite hero and gains his quirk for showing his determination on becoming a h...
237K 8.3K 68
Izuku was like any other child his age. Excited about the quirk that will make them a hero. As his quirk came in his friends and peers began feeling...
472K 11.5K 50
Join us as we follow the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Prism) who is the brother of Izumi Yagi...