Jschlatt x reader

By Mothman223

This is just like every other Jschlatt x reader story, but I've never written on wattpad before so this will... More

Intro and some background
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Update!
Part 8
another update
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Not an update!!
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
aha guess what...

Part 15

10.4K 229 360
By Mothman223

I know I always say that my updates are trash, but this one is probably the worst. I lost motivation a couple times while writing it, and I honestly feel like there is absolutely nothing good about it, but hey the next one should be better. 

Also, if you don't like the story, just don't read it. Kinda simple ngl

Thanks for all of the comments/votes and all that <3 it means a lot. 

----

As expected, we woke up a couple of times in the middle of the night to hear people going to their rooms and wandering around the house in the drunken/ high states, but no one really bothered us.

I woke up around 8 the next morning to see that Schlatt was still passed out. We stayed in a similar position while we had slept, as my head was still sort of tucked under his chin, but he had stretched out like a starfish while still somehow managing to stay on his side. I take a few photos for personal gain, and decide to scroll through my phone until he wakes up.

I take to twitter first, deciding to post something letting everyone know that we would be at pax later than expected, because the boys partied too hard. Just as I hit the post button for the tweet, Schlatt's phone buzzes from somewhere on the floor. Did this simp have post notifications on for me? I giggle a little bit, and my small movements seem to wake him up. He moves around and grumbles a little bit, pulling me closer to him by my waist. I'm glad I wasn't facing him, because I probably wouldn't be able to look him in the eyes for a few minutes after that.

"Good morning." He mutters groggily to the back of my head, starting to play with my hair. I melt a little.

"Good morning Schlatt, how did you sleep?" I ask, putting my phone down and leaning father into him.

"Better than I ever have before I think." He says. His voice is deep and scratchy this early in the morning, and it gives me butterflies. He waits a few more seconds before patting around the bed, "Do you know what time it is?" He asks.

"It's like 8." I say simply, he tenses up and curses under his breath a little, "but I already said that we would be at the convention later than expected today, so don't worry about it." I tell him, turning around and resting my hand on his arm. He relaxes and nods his head, muttering some kind of thank you before pulling me into his chest and laying back down with me. He rests his head on top of mine and we lay there silently for a few minutes.

We stay like that for a while before my phone buzzes a few times. I slowly untangle myself from Schlatt and pat around the bed to try and find it. I eventually found it under my pillow and looked to see what was going on.

Noah: thx for the tweet y/n

Ted: let's still try to be there around 11?

Cooper: wake me up when it's time to go

I toss my phone back on the other side of the bed and go back to paying attention to Schlatt, who was still fighting to keep his eyes open. I lay back down with him for a few more minutes before I start to get a little restless.

"I'm gonna go shower." I tell him, planting a kiss on his forehead and wiggling out of the bed. He grumbles to himself and watches me get out of bed. I grab some clothes to change into and head into the bathroom, stopping in the doorway. "You don't have to leave or anything," I tell him, just to make sure he doesn't feel like he needs to evacuate to his room in fear of accidentally seeing me in a towel. He nods his head and rolls over, laying face down.

I hop in the shower, and take my time as usual. Once I'm done I get dressed and stick around in the bathroom for a few more minutes to get ready a bit more. When I eventually head back out into the room, Schlatt is still in bed, but now he's on his phone. He looks up as I step out of the bathroom and gives me a smile.

"I should probably go do that too." He says with a little frown, not wanting to have to get out of bed. I sit next to him on top of the covers.

"You have time, we aren't leaving for another two and half hours. If we even leave then." I remind him, pointing out the time on my phone. He thinks for a second.

"Nah, I'll just do it now, and then maybe we can get breakfast and head there before everyone else or something?" He suggests. I nod my head.

"That sounds nice," I tell him with a smile. He sits up and untangles his legs from the sheets before starting to head back to his room, "be back in a second." he tells me. I smile as I watch him go. He was so soft for me. But I'm equally as soft for him though. I decide to make the bed and scroll through twitter while I wait.

I look through all kinds of photos from the night before, lots of people look drunk/high out of their minds and I'm kind of glad that I wasn't there to see them first hand. I scroll my way through the party tweets and get back to my normal feed, seeing fan tweets. I find one Gordon Ramsay meme comparing my relationship with Schlatt to Minx's relationship with Schlatt that Minx had liked, and it makes me laugh a little too hard. (THANK YOU TO WHOEVER COMMENTED THAT, I COULDN'T FIND YOUR COMMENT/USERNAME, BUT I LOVE YOU. Meme is the chapter image thingy)

I send it to Schlatt, hoping he'll see it. Or I could just show it to him when he comes back into the room. Either way I want him to see it because I have never seen anything so accurate. I continue to scroll through twitter to see some of the other gamers (because apparently if I say boys im a pick me girl) starting to wake up and make some tweets about being late as well. Eventually, Schlatt comes back into my room, wearing his normal yankees hat and timbs, and throws himself on the bed with me.

"Okay, so do you wanna go get breakfast somewhere?" He asks.

"Sure, where do you have in mind?" I respond, putting my phone down to face him.

"Uh well, there's that little place out by the convention center? Y'know, the one with the giant egg on the front of it?" He suggests, trying to think of the restaurant's name.

"Oooh, yeah that sounds good to me." I tell him, excited to get something to eat.

"Should I text everyone and see if they're ready to come with me? It's barely 9." He asks. Sure it was nice when we got to have some alone time, but we had literally just spent the entire night cuddling, so there was no harm in having some of our buddies come to breakfast with us if they wanted.

"Go ahead. I think Cooper is the only one still sleeping." I tell him, getting off of the bed and gathering some of my things up for the day. My phone buzzes, signaling Schlatt's texts to the group chat.

Schlatt: anyone wanna go get breakfast. Leaving the house at 9:30, so be ready by then if you do

Ted: madi and I will go

Travis: I wanna go! I'll wake up cooper

Charlie: count me and josh in too

Noah: i guess i'll go too then. .

After it had been decided that literally all of the group would be going, Schlatt and I both finished getting ready and sat downstairs on the couch to wait for everyone else. By 9:15 everyone was downstairs and ready to go, so we split up the cars again. Ted drove Madi, Noah, Charlie and Josh. Schlatt drove me, Travis, and Cooper. I got the front seat this time, so I got the aux cord too. The drive was pretty short, but Cooper complained about being awake the whole time.

Once we arrived, everyone went into the building and we were seated at the biggest table they had. I sat between Schlatt and Madi, and across from Travis. It was a slow morning, so we got our food really fast. Everyone was apparently pretty hungry, as the conversation had almost completely diminished while we were eating. Once everyone had finished we hopped back into the cars and drove the short distance to the convention center. All we had was two meet and greets today, one was at 12 and the other was at 4 right when the convention was ending. Other than that, our day was pretty empty, meaning we could take some time to wander around and do whatever we wanted.

We started out by taking turns at the booth while some of the group went out to wander around. I met tons of fans, and almost cried a few times. The morning flew by pretty fast, and before I knew it, it was already time for our first meet and greet. We all headed out to the little plaza area in front of the convention center. The meet and greet was just like it had been yesterday, with a couple more people. The big crowds were getting less and less overwhelming. The rest of the day went by fast too, although it was busy. We didn't even take a break for lunch because the line at the booth was so long and we didn't want anyone else to miss out on saying hi to us. The last meet and greet was cut short, as the security said we had to be out of the little plaza area by 4:30.

Seeing that the day had kicked all of our asses, we all decided to head back to the bnb and get dinner. On the way there, we have Cooper order a bunch of pizzas from the back of the car. Despite how short the ride was, I somehow managed to pass out in the front seat and Schlatt had to wake me up when we got back to the house.

The pizza arrived a few minutes after we did, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone eat as fast as we did. While we were absolutely demolishing our pizza, we started talking about what we wanted to do. This trip was meant to make a lot of videos and vlogs for all of our channels but we hadn't done a lot of filming yet.

"Is anyone super tired right now?" Charlie asks. The majority of the group responds with some sort of negative answer, although Cooper whines about being exhausted.

"We should try to film something," Ted says, after absolutely inhaling a piece of pizza. Everyone nods in some way.

"Well what should we do?" Charlie asks.

"As long as I don't have to move around, we're all good." Ted responds, patting his stomach happily.

"Can we just play mario kart or something?" Cooper asks with a groan.

"Oooo we could do a championship or something!!" Travis suggests, sounding excited. That earns some excited agreements from around the table. We eventually decided to do that, and Charlie and Noah were setting everything up, the rest of us got re-ready and put on comfortable clothes. I had thrown on one of Schlatt's sweatshirts he had left in my room just to see if anyone would notice or say anything.

They got the cameras and game set up pretty quickly, and everyone took a spot on the couch. I ended up in between Schlatt and Noah in the corner of the big sectional. Eventually we get things together and once everyone is ready, Travis and Charlie introduce the video and we start. The plan was to do groups of four players at once, the two people who had the lowest end scores/placements would be swapped out with people who hadn't played yet, and the people who got the highest placements would stay. It was sort of like a bracket but also not at all. The first group was Charlie, Ted, Cooper and Travis, which was bound to be pretty close. In the end, Ted and Cooper lost, and Noah and Schlatt were put into their bracket. Considering that there was an odd number of players, the person with the worst placement would be swapped out with me and we would go from there.

Schlatt managed to bonk Noah out of third place with a red shell right before the end of the race, meaning that he, Charlie and Travis were the winners of the round. Schlatt of course started cheering for himself loudly, and Noah threw a bunch of stuff at him angrily. It took a few minutes for them to calm down before I was swapped in and we started the final round. Being a mario kart god, I was able to stay in second or first place, switching back and forth with Charlie the whole time while Travis and Schaltt struggled to keep up.

The round ended with me in first and Charlie close behind, with Travis in third and Schlatt all the way in 6th place. In order to find the official winner, Charlie and I raced against each other alone this time.

"Schlatt, you know what to do..." Charlie said as the race started, looking over to his side and briefly meeting Schlatt's eyes. They nod at each other. I just ignored it for the time being, not really sure what was going to happen.

We start the race out and I stay in first for the first round and a half before Schlatt starts to chuckle from next to me and I start to get worried. He very slowly moves his hands closer to me, inching closer and closer to my ribs. I start to panic, knowing that he was going to try to distract me with tickles.

"Schlatt if you touch me right now, it will be the last time." I say simply, briefly looking away from the TV to meet his eyes. He blinks a few times and puts his hands back on his legs. I know that my little threat wouldn't be enough to keep him from sabotaging me. Being cornered by him and Noah, I decide to climb over the back of the couch awkwardly, still trying to face the TV at the same time. I ended up stuck with one leg over the couch still, and the rest off, but I didn't have the time to fix it, as Charlie was getting a little too close for comfort.

"Is that comfortable?" Noah mocks me, making everyone else laugh. I don't let it distract me though. Going into the last lap, Charlie and I are bonking each other, trying to do anything and everything to get the other a little bit behind. Schlatt had taken to occasionally reaching behind the couch to poke me in the ribs, which usually resulted in me yelling at him and then playing more aggressively to make sure that Charlie didn't get in the lead. At least this whole 'sabotage y/n' would get us some good content for the video.

The end of the race is close, ending with me winning just barely. Charlie yells something about the game being rigged as I get my leg over the back of the couch and do a victory lap.

"You literally tried to cheat and still couldn't beat me!!" I said with a laugh, playfully bonking him and Schlatt on the head as I went around and got high fives from everyone else. Charlie just hangs his head in defeat as we end the video. We had only filmed for about an hour or so, making it 6ish. The exhaustion from being out and about all day and from the night before had finally hit me, and I yawned.

"Well now that we're done filming, I think I'm going to go take a nap." I tell everyone. They all nod their heads, a lot of them saying that they were going to do the same. We cleaned up quickly and went our separate ways. Charlie was still a little upset about his loss but he eventually shook my hand and told me that he would do whatever it takes to win next time. Clean up is super quick, and once we're done I head up to my room and crawl into my bed. Not even a full minute later, I hear the door open and close again and feel the bed sag under someone's weight. I pretty much knew it was Schlatt but turned to look just in case I was being pranked.

"Can I nap in here?" Schlatt asks as I turn to face him, giving me a smile as he's already sipping under the covers.

"I mean you're pretty much already in the bed, so yeah." I say with a little chuckle, lying back on my side facing the opposite wall. He slides into the bed beside me and wraps his arms around me loosely. We both fall asleep quickly.

--

I wake up to Schlatt rustling around in the bed, gently bonking me in the back of the head with his hand as he moves around in his sleep. I started patting the spot next to my head, trying to find my phone. Eventually I found it and checked the time, seeing that it was 11pm. We had managed to sleep for a solid five hours, but now there was no way that I would be able to sleep for the rest of the night. I scroll through twitter for a while before realizing that Schlatt wasn't planning on waking up any time soon, so I quietly slide out of the bed and head down stairs.

"Oh good morning y/n!" Charlie jokes as he sees me come down the stairs. He and Ted seem to be the only ones downstairs

"Good morning," I greet the two of them and join them on the couch, "What are you guys watching?" I ask them.

"Oh we're having a Jurassic Park movie marathon, we're on the first one right now." Charlie responded. I nod and look around the room. The downstairs of the house was essentially pitch black.

"Do you guys want popcorn?" I eventually ask, getting off of the couch and wandering over to the kitchen.

"Ooo yes!!!" Ted exclaimed, Charlie nodded along with him. I found the popcorn in one of the cabinets and popped a bag into the microwave. As it started to heat up, I cringed at the loud popping, hoping that it wouldn't wake anyone up. I end up making two bags and split them into two bowls for either end of the coffee table, considering that Ted and Charlie had ended up on opposite sides of the couch. We watch the movie for another couple minutes before Noah makes his way downstairs and throws himself on the couch between Charlie and I.

"Are you guys having trouble sleeping now too?" He asks, voice kind of muffled by the couch cushions. We all give him some sort of affirmative noise as a response. We eventually go back to silently watching the movie. My phone buzzes from my pocket.

Schlatt: .. where did you go

Me: downstairs

Not even a full minute after sending the text, Schlatt slowly makes his way down the stairs, wiping the sleep from his eyes and sits next to me on the couch. He asks the same questions that Noah and I did, getting the same responses.

Schlatt scoots in next to me, sitting so that our shoulders are touching. He reaches behind us and pulls a blanket off of the back of the couch, throwing it over both of us. The boys had to know by now, so I don't feel weird getting comfortable next to Schlatt, and I lean my head on his shoulder. It's almost pitch black anyways, it's not like they would be able to see the very subtle PDA unless they looked for it.

My hands find Schlatt's under the blanket and I gently play with his fingers. It's an odd thing to say, but in practice it's slightly less odd. He does the same and traces shapes into the back of my right hand. We gently fidget with each other's hands all the way through the movie, until Charlie speaks up.

"Do we want to continue the Jurassic park marathon?" He asks all of us. I look up and meet eyes with Schlatt, who just shrugs in response.

"Sure," I respond to Charlie. While he starts up the second movie I adjust to get in a more comfortable position, bringing my legs up on the couch and leaning into Schlatt again. I rest my head on his shoulder again and he rests his head on my head. We blow through the second movie and everyone's still wide awake.

"I'm tired, but my body isn't.." Noah says mostly to himself. It makes me laugh a little bit too hard and he gives me a funny look.

"Quick, everyone look up ways to make yourself tired!" Charlie yells out. We all pull out our phones and start doing some research. Most of the cites say that warm drinks, complete darkness, aromatherapy and breathing techniques are the way to go, so I get started on finding any kind of non-caffeinated drinks we might have in the house. Schlatt follows me into the kitchen and helps me look through the cabinets until we find some hot chocolate powder.

We don't have any milk for some reason, so I use water instead despite how much Ted was complaining about it. I make enough for the five of us and Schlatt helps me carry the mugs over to everyone.

"Ooh hold on," Charlie said, springing up from his spot on the couch, "I can go grab the candle in my room!" He practically yells, running up the stairs. He comes back a few seconds later with a huge white candle in his hand and places it on the coffee table.

"Anyone got a lighter?" Noah asks. Ted pats around in his pockets for a second before pulling out a cheap plastic lighter that struggles to keep its flame as he lights the candle. It didn't take long for the candle to start burning, and the room eventually started to smell like vanilla. We stayed silent as we sipped our hot chocolate and watched the flame burn. I eventually start to feel myself relax a little bit, so I chug the rest of the hot chocolate and head upstairs to get into my bed. There was no way that I would be able to sleep on the couch for very long, so going back upstairs was the best bet.

I said goodnight to everyone and went up to my room. Despite my five hour nap, I was still exhausted from the day, so getting into my bed again felt nice all on its own. I sort of missed Schlatt's company, but I figured he would come in if he wanted to spend another night in my bed. I turned off all of the lights and threw a few blankets over myself, slowly but surely being able to fall back asleep.

--

yeah now u can see why i said it kinda sucks, next update will hopefully actually add to the plot or something smh.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 15.3K 77
[COMPLETED] Dream x reader My first story :) Is briefly edited but if you find any major problems comment!
33.3K 847 16
:) ( UNEDITED ) Hi! Enjoy!
141 0 7
I wrote this story on Quotev about a month or so ago, and someone told me i should move it to wattpad, since wattpad is strictly stories, so i should...
172K 4.5K 22
You know what, fuck it, no one else has fully written a Willy wonka x Male reader STory ( if anyone has PLEASE TAG ME ) Read the first chapter for t...