hiraeth | ranboo x oc ✓

Von pupawsten

hiraeth: (n) a homesickness for a home you can't return to, or that never was in which half-enderman boy meet... Mehr

⊱┊characters & intro
⊱┊one
⊱┊two
⊱┊three
hm
⊱┊five
⊱┊six
⊱┊ seven
⊱┊eight
⊱┊nine
⊱┊ten
⊱┊eleven
⊱┊twelve
⊱┊thirteen
⊱┊fourteen
⊱┊fifteen
⊱┊sixteen
⊱┊seventeen
⊱┊eighteen
author things ig !!
⊱┊nineteen
⊱┊halloween
⊱┊twenty
AAAHHHH !!!!
extras
extras pt 2

⊱┊four

5.5K 224 204
Von pupawsten

     I checked the time on my phone once more to make sure I read it correctly. 2:47 PM. "Should I text him?" I asked Tubbo. 

     He gave me a look as if I was the stupidest person in the world and said, "Well, duh." 

     I rolled my eyes and practically speedran to iMessages. 

hey
u know what time it is
that's right, it's time to go to my house

Ranboo
Your house?

well duh where did u think i would be looking at you

Ranboo
I actually. Don't know.

exactly
anyhow my address is [x] 

Ranboo
Alright, I'll be there soon. 

     I nervously tugged on my hair and I heard Tubbo sigh. "You're gonna be fine. Besides, I'm coming with you, aren't I?" 

      "But-"

     "No." 

     I groaned, suddenly feeling like the world was going to implode around me if I went home. Tubbo must've noticed me feeling this way because he grabbed me by my wrist and proceeded to drag me out of the shop. I barely had time to get the rest of my things. 

     We were going along the sidewalk, I was slowly rolling on my skateboard and Tubbo was walking next to me. 

     "What if I mess it up?" I whined.

     "You're not gonna mess it up. Besides, you said it was just a physical attraction, right?"

     I played with the hem of my skirt and groaned a little bit, "But what if he's actually like really sweet 'n shit and I really like him?" 

      "That's your problem," He said dismissively. 

     I slowed to a stop in slight disbelief at what he had just said. "Dude! You're supposed to be on my side!" I exclaimed, lightly punching him in the arm. 

     He laughed it off and said, "I can't always be."

     I gave him an odd stare and replied with, "What kind of cryptic bullshit sentence is that?"

     That question, of course, made him laugh harder.

     I groaned and rolled my eyes, speeding up the pace of my skateboard. 

     "Wait, wait for me-" He said, starting to catch up to me. 

     We made it back to my house and I opened the door and kicked my shoes off. Tubbo did somewhat the same, though he didn't kick his shoes off. More like carefully took them off and placed them neatly next to the door.

     "Do we just, like, sit in the living room and wait?" I asked him.

     "It's your house," He replied with a glance towards the living room. 

     "Okay," I walked into my living room awkwardly, even though like Tubbo had said, it was my own house. 

      I plopped down onto my couch and settled into a comfortable position, which consisted of me sprawling my legs along the whole thing and resting my head on the armrest. 

     "Where am I supposed to sit?" I could practically hear a ":(" in that sentence.

     "Toby, there's like three other chairs," I said with a roll of my eyes. 

     "Oh." He sat down in one of them. 

     We waited. I was looking at my phone, refreshing Instagram and whatnot. I wondered if he had Instagram. He probably did. 

     We waited in an almost uncomfortable silence and then I heard a knock on the front door. I stood up close to immediately. Though I had just done that, I still felt a little frozen in place. 

     "Oh my God, if you're not going to get it, then I will," Tubbo groaned, getting up from his chair.  

     "No, I'll do it!" I exclaimed embarrassedly. I walked to the door, took a short breath-for confidence,- and opened the door. 

     There he was, being all tall and everything. I didn't know much about him to be able to describe him. 

     "Hi-"

      "Hello-" We began to greet each other in unison and I felt my face flush in an interesting type of embarrassment. 

     "Sorry, hi," He said and I noticed a shy smile gracing his features. 

     "Yeah. Come in?" I asked, stepping out of the doorway. 

     "Kinda have to, don't I?" He replied with a nervous chuckle, stepping inside.

     I almost said yeah again before realizing that might sound stupid. "Mhm. My friend Toby is here, by the way. You can just call him Tubbo," I mumbled, closing the door as he walked in. 

     "Oh. I didn't think that... someone else would be here," The pause in his sentence made me suppress a groan at my own stupidity. 

      "Well, he is. Here, that is. I don't know," I fumbled with my fingers and looked down at my shoes. Just some simple black hightop Converse. 

     He kind of sidestepped past me into the entrance hall and I gently closed the door. I turned to see him looking at the massive entrance hall. I mean, I could see why he would, I had just been a little desensitized to it at this point. 

     "By the way, you didn't tell me you lived in a... castle," He said, seemingly pausing to find the right word. 

     I chuckled nervously, "Yeah, I kinda do. I can tell you about it later-if you want." 

     "Boy, oh boy, do I want to know about this place," I watched as he flushed a little bit and his posture shrank, just by the tiniest centimeter, "Sorry, I get interested in things like history and stuff." 

     I laughed once more, "That's perfectly fine. We all have our quirks." I walked into the living room to see Tubbo intently listening. His cow-like ears were somewhat perked, but perhaps that was just the moobloom showing. Or the ram. I wasn't quite sure what his family situation was.

     "Toby, we're gonna head on up to my lab," I told him, feeling just a little bit more confident of if we were to be alone together. 

     "Okay!" He said with a wide smile. "I'll be down here if you need me. It's okay if I use your TV, right?" 

      I rolled my eyes playfully, "Yeah, yeah. You have your own guest profile on our Netflix account, so go wild," I joked. 

     "Thanks! Have fun," He said with a dumb smirk, and I felt my face flush as I stuck my tongue out at him. 

     I walked towards the grand staircase that led up multiple floors and started up them. I turned on the first platform, watching as Ranboo caught up to me. 

     "For someone who's shorter than me, you sure do walk fast," He remarked with a heaving breath as he got to the top of the flight. 

     I placed my hands on my hips and frowned, "What's that supposed to mean?" 

     "I mean- I wasn't calling you necessarily short, per se, but you are shorter than me and usually people with long legs walk faster than people with shorter legs, but at this point, I'm just rambling, and yeah. Sorry." 

     I burst into a fit of giggles at his little ramble. "Ranboo, I was just messing with you." 

     He made a sound similar to if somebody were to keyboard spam out loud. I laughed a little and continued on.

     "Anyways, just a few more floors and we'll be to my lab. It's in a tower," I said with an excited eyebrow wiggle. 

     "A tower?" He deadpanned. 

     "Well, duh, it's a castle." 

     And with that, we went on to my lab.

SPFAHFAFHD I PUBLISHED THIS WITHOUT THE END NOTE OOPS 

but yeah. hope you guys liked this even tho it was kind of a filler chapter :/

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

157K 3.4K 33
y/n is a small streamer who fangirls over ranboo little did she know this faceless streamer is a total simp for her.
102K 2.8K 30
Wilbur Soot x !femreader ~ You thought you couldn't find anymore love in the world. You thought all the songs about love were wrong. You were broken...
9.6K 336 13
Ranboo is a 18 year old minecraft streamer, he has lots of friends and is very successful on twitch, but we all know life by now, it fucking sucks...
1M 61.3K 32
PHANTASM SERIES BOOK 2 --- Versailles (proper noun). The argument over the etymology of Versailles tends to privilege the Latin word 'versare', meani...