burden

By IWorldline

This take place in demon slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba). The Uchiha are one of the most elite families within the... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 80
Part 81
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101

Part 79

818 7 4
By IWorldline

Muichirou Pov

Wow he through me really far. I have to get back now.

!!!

The kid, a demon and a kid. He isn't very old so he isn't experienced so he isn't priority. Judicial from its presence it's not a real demon but one of its summons, I have no reason to stop here the whole village is under attack.

"AUGH!" Kotetsu coughed out.

Helping other people is always beneficial at the end of the day

"You're getting in the way so can you just get out of here!"

Tokito kept sliding the monster's head with no result, it just kept regenerating, then he accidentally cut through the pot on its back destroying it. It was the source of the beast's strength, it fell to the ground.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH! IM SORRY I CALLED YOU KELPHEAD I USED TO HATE YOU!" He cried out.

"Now is not the time for this I need to defend the"

"Wait! You need to save Kanamori-san! He's being attacked by a demon. Hangeneza has been working nonstop on the blade and if we delay for a second we will be to late so please!" He begged on his knees.

"No i..

You can find yourself again Muichirou I believe in you,

You may be confused right now but now focus on survival now as long as you can still do something, your memories will definitely come back, things that may seem trivial may clear up the Mist inside your head

Tanjiro was still alive and was facing the demon although he was struggling he was able to figure out the demon's attack pattern with his knew found skill. The Demon whilst initiating his attack was caught in a riposte by the Young Slayer and decapitated.

Tanjiro Pov

What will happen now? Will in continue to regenerate or will it split again?

Tanjiro watched as the demon split again with a new kanji tattooed into its tongue. The newly formed demons unleashed a sonic scream that smashed into the unprotected Kamado! He momentarily blanked out before regaining consciousness faster then when he was last hit by the demons attack!

HIS ATTACK POWER HAS WEAKENED!

So when they split they don't get stronger! And I saw the kanjis on their tongues they were the four primal emotions! So when they split into four they are at their strongest! So if we split them up some more! They will get weaker!

Tanjiro slashed his blade infront of him when it was caught by the claw of a bird like creature.

Behind!

If Tanjiro hadn't dodged the demon's attack he would have been evaporated by the sheer power in the attack. A suddenly slash carved into Tanjiro's chest by the demon!

"How do you like my claws? So fast and sharp they can even cut diamonds! Now shiver in fear!"

"Right Back At You!"

In the brief moments that Tanjiro had to decapitate the demon whilst it was still processing the attack he ran towards the demon and cut into its neck.

Away From Tanjiro

"Hahah! Keep at it girl! Just a little more!"

"What is wrong. Why aren't you ripping her to shreds you are starting to piss me off."

"Hands off! The girls mine! You two just screw off." It told its fellow Demon whilst cackling.

"I'll just finish her off." The demon attempted to pull its staff out of Genya's rib. "Why can't I pull it out?"

"IM YOUR OPPONENT HERE BUD!"

Genya's nichrichin bullets smashed through the demons head although it wasn't enough to kill him.

"What are you even doing, your pissing me off. Fool."

The Demon Genya was facing started to pull his spear out of his ribs

In a singular motion the mowhawk boy's organs were exposed and his blood sprayed in the air, a large moan from Genya's kneeling body showed something to the Demons.

"Not dying is quite pitiful, I aimed for your vital spots so you would die quickly but you have managed to survive because I left my spear in. But now you can die a quick and.."

"In śrâvastí in the jeta grove in anâthapindad's park, along with the great assemble of the twelve."

"That huh? Your one devote man."

"Just kill him already!"

"I already know stop badmouthing me."

The spear wielding Demon raised his arm to deal the final blow!

The spear smashed into the ground completely missing his target where was he?!?

"IM GOING KEEP CUTTING YOUR HEAD OFF UNTIL AGAIN AND AGAIN!" He shouted behind the Demons back, his blade was miler meters from decapitating the demon but In a devastating turn of events the Staff demon tapped the ground unleashing the head of a lighting strike directly at Genya!

Genya on the brink of death pulled the trigger of his weapon destroying the spear demon's hand!

"How isn't he dead yet! I've hit in in his fatal points loads!"

"Hahahah! Those guys look like they are having fun! I'm done with you!"

The demon then kicked Nezuko strait through her neck and destroying her feet.

"Once I get rid of her legs impale her with your staff and electrocute her!"

Before the demon could act on his plan Nezuko with a random burst of power mirrored the demon's move kicking him strait through his neck!

Before he could launch a counter attack Nezuko used her Blood Demon Art and unleashed a blanket of flames onto the Demon! He even dropped his weapon the fan! Nezuko picked up the fan and with minimal effort launched his into the forest!

"Your still alive huh. What are you?" He curiously asked.

"IM SHINGAZUKA GENYA AME THE MAN WHO IS GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Tanjiro Pov

The other two are in the building and I need to help them as quickly as possible, Tanjiro think! Anticipate your opponents next move!

The Bird Demon attempted to slice Tanjiro with its claws but Tanjiro had gotten onto its wing!

I knew he was light! How could he fly if he wasn't.

The Boy with the Black Black raised his hand with the sword like a javelin in speared it through his enemy's tongue making it spaz out into the side of the building Nezuko and Genya were in!

An enraged Tanjiro saw Nezuko with the Lightning Spear stabbed into her neck.

"NEZUKO!"

Dammit first Karaku and Now Urogi what THE HELL ARE THEY EVEN DOING! EVERY SINGLE THING IS PISSING ME OFF!

The Pissed Demon Manifested a new spear and aimed it at Tanjiro aiming to kill him!

Tanjiro tried the only thing that he could he tried to block the demons lighting attack with 'Urogi's" talon.

Urogi's foot! My lightning was absorbed I can't attack my own cells! The brats smart.

I can't cut his head off with one hand! Aim for his tongue!

Tanjiro's blade slashed through the demon's tongue but that wasn't his priority, he ran towards his sister and tried to pull out the Staff with "Urogi's talon" he was almost there but the demon was right on his tail!

CRAP ITS GOING TO HIT ME

Wait why did it stop?

Nezuko had grabbed the spear and activated her Blood Art!

"HOT DAMM GUYS LET ME JOIN IN!" The fan demon was in the air and the duo could do nothing to avoid the incoming attack!

Their bodies were forced through the floor and through the foundation of the house for the sheer force of the attack.

They were knocked cold out and I defended!

"Now to end this"

Muichirou Pov

That was the last of them.

"Thank you Muichirou-san, you cut him in the blink of an eye, young Kotetsu I am glad that you are okay."

"So you are the Kanamori-San person, you hav my blade right?" He emotionlessly asked.

"Oh no! Your blade is really chipped, lucky I have a new one in the shed when Hangezuka is."

That was quick

"Actually Tanjiro asked me to fix your blade."

Wow he actually did it

"That why I had to look for your first swords smith. The sword is in the shed so I will just go and whooa! What was that for?"

"It's coming."

"You noticed me huh. That means you are a pillar is something important in that shed? I wonder what all that rustling is about."

UPPER MOON 5 HAD MADE HIS APPEARANCE!

...

Aoi or Kanae?

Who are you going with?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 948 23
The world of the Shinobi has come to an end. Right before Kaguya was sealed away by Naruto and the others, she cursed the world with what little powe...
265K 8.9K 76
How was it to be someone very important to the corps and loved so much by Oyakata-sama itself. Such a powerful one that makes the Demon slayer corps...
2.1K 48 19
Real Name is Izuku Uchiha son of Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha older brother of Sarada Uchiha. Izuku is only able to currently maintain his first form of...
410K 15K 91
The Uchiha Clan was a powerful clan of jujutsu sorcerers that wielded an eye that 'reflected the heart', the Sharingan. Now, you possess that eye in...