A Love called Myra: Raj and M...

By catwritesalot

The love story of a playboy turned good and a sweetheart who had her heart broken. Will they ever be able to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 12

9K 327 10
By catwritesalot

Raj

The three days I had spent with her went by way too quickly. I didn't expect to have so much fun with her. She is my adorable yet super sexy wife. I took her with me to work a few days after we got married. She is just so beautiful. My wife. I can't stop repeating those two words in my head every time I see her. I need to show her to the world as my wife. No one else can have her or love her or hate her.

I had received some hate mail in her name for marrying me. The usual hate mail I've been through for years now. I haven't exposed this to her and so I've been stashing them in my office at the building. I'm usually on the sets and never in the office so only my cleaner goes in there. She shouldn't be able to find it any time soon. It's all too hurtful.

Our pictures have circled the net and even appeared in the gossip section of the newspapers. Today, we came in together and there were many congratulations. I brought her up to the office giving her a quick tour before I had to go down to the sets. She was so close to the cabinet I hid the hate mail in. I didn't want to see her hurt so I decided it was best not to show anything to her just yet. I took her to the sets and everyone received her welcomingly and she was so cute smiling that way. I didn't want to leave her side and you could tell I wasn't so focused today. We ended up taking a second take because I had been watching the way she had been watching us.

Later she told me that she didn't find anything boring at all. It was all extremely interesting. She told me that she had been interested in dramatic arts before becoming a teacher.

When she was younger, her parents discouraged her from pursuing arts and she decided to pursue it another way through teaching. She would've made the most beautiful heroine but I want her to myself. She told me that she definitely wants to visit again. I received another call from a producer who wanted me in a movie. I told him that I'm adjusting well after retiring from the movie scene. It was just too much for me to handle. I had even considered  going to television for acting but I like directing. It's something I enjoy and I'm good at if I say so myself. The next day was her full day home without me and I was so glad to see her after work. My dream had come true. The welcoming face when I got home was there and with the most beautiful smile on it.

She was at the door smiling at me as I walked up and she asked me how work was. I couldn't help holding her in my arms as I whispered good in her ears. I knew her eyes had gone big because I felt her eye lashes flutter against my cheeks. Damn, why was she so irresistible! I let go of her and she tentatively took a step back looking up at me with her innocent eyes. 

We chatted about our day at home before I asked her about her friend Ram who was getting married in a few weeks. She was very quiet and wouldn't say much about her friend but she began to ramble and I knew she was straying away from something. "Oh, he's just a friend and we all decided to go to his wedding as a group. Oh, by the way, what did you want to wear? I picked out a few of my sarees. I think I'll wear the purple one at the far end of the closet and maybe you could wear that purple and black kurta?" I told her I'll wear anything she likes. We watched the serial together today. She didn't mind laying her head on my shoulder. It was a comfortable position.

A few weeks later, it's a whole month since our wedding, it was my day off and we were headed to her friend's wedding. Ram. He seemed like a nice dude. His name felt familiar. I remembered that one of the letters I had for Meera had his name on it. I should really sort through the mail and give it to her. That was something I'll have to give her tomorrow.

Meera has adjusted well after marriage. I think she's getting bored though. She mentioned a foundation that she used to volunteer at that she wanted to start volunteering at again and I told her that she can do whatever she likes but today, she looked even more gorgeous! I don't even know if that's possible but I heart jumped a little higher when I saw her.

 Meera looked beautiful and edgy in her lavender coloured saree. She had straightened her hair letting it flow to her back. Her make-up wasn't too heavy and she looked sweet. I watched her wrap the saree around her out of the corner of my eye. I pretend not to look but I can't help it. Her petite and delicate body was so eye-catching. I mean we're husband and wife so of course we change our clothes in front of each other. That doesn't matter to me. She just turns away and I don't get the full view but hey, I don't want her to be uncomfortable. We headed to the wedding once we were done getting dressed.

I met many of her old colleagues again. All through the ceremony she blankly stared at the rituals and only smiled when I looked at her or for pictures. It didn't seem like an old friend to me because when she said congratulations it felt pretty icy and it seemed like she was talking to somebody she hates. I tried to ignore that because I couldn't imagine why somebody like her could hate at all. We didn't stay for too long either. We left a bit early that afternoon. We were still dressed up so I asked her out "Why don't we go on a date tonight?"

I wanted to take her to one of my favourite clubs. We saw a few of my friends. She was a bit out of place at first but she was more of a wild party animal than me once she got into it. I held my drink in one hand while sitting with her in a dark corner holding her hand. I told her that I've always asked her about things she's liked but never about anything about what she didn't like and I wanted her to vent her anger out today. I think it was this anger that she's been holding since before our marriage. I just want her to relax a little and not be so uptight. I feel like she's always so tense sometimes. It was about seven in the evening when we walked out into an alleyway. No one was really nearby. She asked me what we were doing. I asked a waiter to follow us out. He had some shots on him.

I told her that today, she must get rid of everything she held. I want to see her with her guard down. I started by taking a shot and then throwing the glass on the opposite wall - "I hate scandals!" She looked at me with a devious look and then took one shot and threw the glass at the wall. That one little grin from her gave me the feeling that tonight was going to be new and exciting. The waiter had the look that said I had to pay for that and I told him it's all on me handing him some cash. While I was doing that, my queen was on a roll. "I hate..." she took another glass broke it and she began to say I hate you to the wall. I just stared at her amused. Another shot and she placed the glass on the platter. She stopped breaking them.

She was too occupied taking another five shots. I really hope she doesn't vomit this up any time soon. We went back inside. She ordered a large something with a bunch of shots and we began to dance. I tried to stop her from drinking so much but she wouldn't let me. It was getting late and the place was getting crowded. She said she wanted to leave. She was all giggly and drunk. Luckily, I hadn't drank too much otherwise I would've been drunk too. In the car, the chauffeur took us home pretty quickly. 

She was nuts. "Raaaj... Raaaaj... look at me baby." She never spoke to me like that. "Raaaaj. How come I see so many of you? Why are there stars around your head? How come the sky is pink? Why are we on a rollercoaster?" She needed a cold shower to bring her back. It had begun to rain outside. The chauffeur drove off and I go to unlock the doors when I hear her walk away. She's singing and dancing in the rain. Paagal(crazy)! I had to pick her up forcefully and bring her in. Her lavender saree was soaked and my kurta too. She wouldn't come up to our bedroom either. She sat there adamantly. Again, I picked her up forcefully bringing her upstairs before dropping her on the bed and peeling my kurta off. I turn back around and she's gone again! This was going to be one long night.

Then, I felt hands wrapping around me and she laid her head on my back. "Raaj. Mmmmm." "Okay. Meera, Meera come on, what are you doing?" "Raaaaj." I loosen the grip she has on me and she leans into me pushing me back and we both fall on the bed. "Meera what are you doing? You're all wet." She just laid on top of me before beginning to laugh that sexy happy laugh that I find extremely irresistible but I know I had to stop her. I pulled her off of the bed and she yelled really loudly "RAJ! STOP!" I took a step back and before I knew it she pushed me against the wall pinning me to it.

"Raj, why are you so sexy? Why are you so irresistible? Every time I see you, I want to bite your lips. I want to kiss you until it hurts." She was whispering. Then before I knew it, she put her mouth on mine pushing hard. Wow! Wow. WOW! That was our first kiss ever. She began to undress herself kissing me still and I asked her if she actually wanted to do this. I mean, it was her who hadn't wanted it before. She told me to shut up and kiss her. So I did. Soon we were back in bed. 

The cloth between us was gone and our marriage became whole. We were making love and I heard her soft sweet voice buried into my chest. She was saying something. "I love you.... "That was the first time ever that she had said those three words to me. I was full of happiness. "I love you." There was moaning. "Love you so much... Ram." Ram?

What the hell? Now, I was sure that something happened between her and that Ram before we got married. I had to pull back and she had turned over, sleep taking over her body very quickly and I began to hear her breathe rhythmically. I pulled the covers over her before getting out of bed to take a hot shower. I needed to think. Is that why she hasn't been so happy these few months I've gotten to know her? She did seem a bit off. Now that I remember it, she had looked glum even on the day of our wedding. I need to get to work and open that letter. I couldn't sleep well after that. I laid down beside her just watching her intently. Her face glowed, she looked so sweet.

 Our suhaag raat just happened and one of her biggest secrets begins to come out. I hope no one else finds out about this. She even had a hint of a smile or what I thought was one as she slept. She looked so cute. Her hair tumbling down her back along the bare skin. I ran my fingers through her hair feeling the warmness of her skin. She moved slightly in her sleep laying half of her uncovered body on me her hand resting on my bare chest. Maybe I made a mistake by marrying her. She must've been miserable being here. But, what am I supposed to do now? I'll ask her tomorrow. As soon as the clock showed six and light began to seep into the room, I got up laying her body against the white sheets. What if she didn't want to be with me? We were now husband and wife physically and just when I thought she wanted me, it looks like she doesn't after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 19.9K 63
Meera Raichand: Daughter of Annie and Arjun Raichand. She's sweet, caring and loving. When she loves someone she loves them fiercely. She wanted to s...
1M 28.7K 50
THIS IS A STORY OF ..... MEERA SINGHANIA A beautiful girl who lights up the room by just her smile. A girl loved by everyone but scared to fall in lo...
208K 6.8K 22
Multibillionaire Randhir Singh Shekhawat is a man of his words. He is genius and hardworking businessman. He had a few girlfriends but those were jus...
2M 102K 57
Rehan's mother is a typical Indian mother, who wants to get her son married before he turns 28. And also she doesn't want him to marry his cunning au...