Jacob's blind Goddess

By LadyLux999

"She loved so much she lost herself." "And he devoured her love like the wolf he is." A story about the blind... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
I got tagged
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.

Chapter 2.

1K 18 6
By LadyLux999

Artemis PoV.

It has been a few days since I saved those cult members. If you think now 'how did she know that those were Peggies and if she knew why save them'. I have a simple answer for them. Because they are people. I don't care if they are from the cult or members of the Whitetails. They are all human beings who didn't do anything to me. Yet.

Since that day I also didn't hear anything in the woods. And I hope it stays like this. Peaceful. But I think I talked too soon because just as I was done in my small herb garden I hear the loud sounds of guns.

Like last time I take my bow and activate Hades' collar and we fly out of the door. Hades leads me to the fighting side. We are on a hill, pretty high up in the mountains. I take position behind a large bolder and ready my bow. The gunshots stopped a few minutes ago but you need to be ready anytime.

I slowly creep away from my hiding spot and follow Hades' collar. The fight must have stopped because it was again completely quiet in the woods. So I stand back up and just as I was about to whistle for Hades I hear a grunt followed by a cough. Hades must have found someone. I don't know who is injured but I also don't care.

I run in the direction from where I hear Hades' collar and the pained breathing of the person. After finding them I kneel beside them and notice that it is a man. Right now he is unconscious. Since I can't see I ask Hades to show me where he is injured. He gently takes my hand between his teethes and shows me where the wound is. There is a bullet wound right on his chest but it seems to have missed the lung and the windpipe. Now, let's just hope that the bullet came out in the back or I need to get it out fast.

I gently lift his upper body and look if there is a wound where the bullet may have left. And to my relief, there is one. The person who shot this man must have stood very close. Just now I notice how well build he was. His arms are as hard as a rock and I can feel scars and old blisters all over his arms.

I lay him back down for now and start treating his wound. I reach over my shoulders for my back only to notice that I forgot him at home. Cursing under my breath I take the hem of my shirt and start ripping off a few strips. I also take the handkerchief out of my pocket and press it to his open wound. He hisses but stays unconscious so I continue treating his wound.

After a few minutes, I'm finished and think about what I should do now. I can't leave him here now, can I. I look in the direction of Hades who is sitting next to the man.

"What do you think Hades. Should we take him with us? Or do we leave him here? I can use his radio to call for help but they will take time getting here. Someone may find him here and do god knows what." I ask Hades. He howls lowly as to say ' we definitely can't just leave him here '. I nod and try to lift him a bit. But that doesn't seem to work seeing that the man is nearly twice as large as I'm. I try it a few times but even then he is to large and to heavy.

I huff and do the only thing I can do now. I unhook the radio that is hanging from his belt and turn it on. After switching through a few channels I think I found the right one because I hear a familiar voice.

"Maria? Is that you?" I say. On the other side of the radio, I can hear panting.

"Savior is that you? What are you doing with Jacobs radio?" I hear her say.

'Huh, so his name is Jacob. That's a strong name.' I think to myself.

"I found a man in the woods. He must be your Jacob because I took his radio to call for help. He has a bullet wound in his chest but I already treated it and I think it stopped bleeding. But he will still need to get a few medications into his system so the wound doesn't get infected." I tell her. There is a pause on the other side but I soon hear Maria's voice again.

" Thank goodness you found him. Can you tell me where you roughly are so I and my team can get him?" Maria asks relieved.

" We are on an open hill near a ranger station. You really can't miss it." I state.

"Thank you so much Savior for finding Jacob. We don't know what we would do without him." She says happily. I can't say I like being called 'Savior' but whatever floats her boat.

Since thinking that they will take a while I give Hades the task to get me large branches from the pine trees. He gets them fairly quickly and I make a kind of bed where I lay down the body of Jacob. With the rest of the branches, I make a gigantic exclamation mark. After that, I and Hades run over to the tree line and crouch down behind a tree.

Roughly half an hour later I can hear a helicopter making its way over to the hill. I didn't leave, scared that someone will find Jacob before Maria is here.

'Must be Maria. Or I hope at last.'

The helicopter lands somewhere on the open hill and I hear Maria's voice. She is shouting something about a medic. Seeing as Maria and her team is here now I stand up and make my way back to my cabin. But as I leave I can't shake the feeling of being watched.

(1038)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.3K 37
Rieka Stone, also known as Red, caught the soldier's attention as soon as she drove into his region. She is quiet, gentle and kind. He is ruthless, s...
27.5K 1.2K 51
After taking one wrong turn, you end up in the territory of Jacob Seed and his followers. Pleased about the new addition to his mind games, he takes...
30K 856 35
Leandra 'Andi' Stoddart - Hope County hometown girl, grew into the woman every man wanted to be with and women envied and wanted to be. She didn't f...
13K 345 19
Falling in love with the enemy's sister was not what Jacob Seed wanted but couldn't help keep himself away from her. WARNINGS: - Smut (a lot) - Viole...