we aren't simple - l.s

By goldenangelsun

"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong."... More

AN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Extra

chapter 66

1.7K 69 100
By goldenangelsun

Miss You, Steal My Girl, Right Now, Perfect
—————————————————

Two guitar strums sound. It shakes the stadium. Another song we haven't heard before.

Is it my imagination?

Louis.

Its it something that I'm taking?

The lights flicker red in beat with the guitar.

All the smiles that I'm faking
Everything is great, everything is fucking great

The lights turn on, and Louis it standing alone on the stage.

Going out every weekend,
Staring at the stars on the ceiling
Hollywood friends gotta see them,
Such a good time I believe it this time

Louis walks down the length of the stage to the centre of the room. All eyes are on him, no one can look away.

He starts singing what must be the chorus, grinning out at us when he sees us dancing.

Shit, maybe I miss you

He keeps singing and videos start playing behind him on the screen. I hate those videos they are the ones from when he wasn't with the boys. The ones where those stupid girls tried to get stuff about Harry from him.

He begins singing a part that sounds suspiciously like a rap and video of him going to see Taylor appears on the screen. I knew something big was going to happen when I first saw this video, and all the photos that went with it.

The song end with another, Shit maybe I miss you. The crowd is cheering loudly, I'm sure there are several people her who have no idea who Louis is. And it's funny to watch them try to figure it out.

The boys run back on stage, and the crowd gets louder. But the noise is nothing in comparison to when Harry walks up to Louis and hugs him tightly.

When he let's go, Steal My Girl starts blasting through the stadium. The boys start walking closer together.

"We really going to do this?" Liam asks.

Harry, Niall, and Louis all nod.

"We are so getting fired in the morning." Zayn laughs into the mic. What could that mean?

She be my queen, since we were sixteen
We want the same things, we dream the same dreams
Alright, alright

I watch the boys dance around on stage like idiots, as always, no surprise there.

I got it all, 'cause she is the one
Her mum calls me love, her dad calls me son
Alright, alright

The screen is focusing on Zayn, but then flips to Niall for his verse.

I know, I know, I know for sure

The screen suddenly shifts.

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away

Photos and videos of different couples laughing and dancing around show on the screen.

Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find anther one 'cause she belongs to me

The one thing I notice about all of them is that they are straight, it kind of frustrates me because I know they won't show anyone from the lgbtq+ community.

The chorus ends and the screen focuses back on Liam as he sings.

Kisses like cream, her walk is so mean
And every jaw drops, when she's in those jeans
Alright, alright

Then Louis comes into view on the screen. I grin when I hear him sing the verse with a lyric change.

I don't exist, if I don't have him
The sun doesn't shine, the world doesn't turn
Alright, alright

The screen once again moves to Niall, he is smiling widely out at us through his verse.

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one cause she belongs to me

Lesbians! Omg there are lesbian couples on the screen.

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one cause she belongs to me

Some are wrapped in pride flags, some just dancing around, some smiling and holding hands. A few kissing.

The screen flips again, Harry smiling out at us. I am shocked. I didn't think they would show anything remotely related to the lgbtq+ community with their managements long history of homophobia.

He knows, he knows
That I never let him down before
He knows, he knows
That I'm never gonna let another take his love from me now

Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. It's happening.

Everybody wants to steal my boy
Everybody wants to take his love away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause he belongs to me

I am screaming, my throat hurts so much. I have never screamed so loud in my live. There are gay couples on the screen. Two men holding hands, kissing, dancing around together. I cannot stop screaming.

Everybody wanna steal my boy
Everybody wanna take his heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause he belongs to me

I did not think I could be anymore shocked today. I was wrong. Very, very wrong. There are pictures on the screen of two men kissing. Not just two random men, no. LIAM FUCKING PAYNE AND ZAYN FUCKING MAILK! THERE ARE PHTOTS OF THEM KISSING ON THE SCREEN, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FUNCTION PROPERLY!!!!!

He belongs to me

I have never been in a room so loud before, no one is calming down. I was not expecting that at all. I thought it would be Harry and Louis.

"Are you lot done screaming yet?" Harry asks into the mic. It makes us all laugh.

No, we most certainly are not done screaming.

"Okay, well regardless, today is a very important day." He turns to Louis. I know what's going happen next. When I saw the tweets earlier today I thought they were fake as did a lot of people.

Louis looks confused. "Today it the day you were outed."

A look of realization comes across his face. "I completely forgot about that." He chuckles.

"Well, since it was a horrible day. We thought we would make it a little better." Niall comes over to stand next to Louis.

"We were wondering if you wanted to sing Right Now with us." Harry asks softly.

A strange expression flashes across his face. He looks almost sad, but there is a smile on his lips. I wonder what the song means to him.

He nods. The crowd cheers. We know what will happen next, even though Louis won't.

Lights go down, and, the night is calling to me, yeah
I hear voices, singing songs in the street and I know

I am hooked, listening to his soothing voice with my eyes closed.

That we won't be going home
For so long, for so long, but I know
That I won't be on my own, yeah

Niall walks over to Louis, leading him into the centre of the stage. Louis looks a little confused for a moment. But then when the chorus starts.

I love this feeling that right now

The screen is covered in pictures of Louis and the boys. Some of them, in fact most of them are just Louis and Harry. There are a few photographs of just Louis from when he was little. Him and a girl who looks a lot like him, it must be his sister.

I wish you were here with me
'Cause right now
Everything is new to me

Louis gasps, smiling and looking over the screen. He looks like he might start crying happy tears.

You know I can't fight the feeling
And every night I feel it
Right now
I wish you were here with me

The screen changes back to focusing on Liam, Louis turns to lookout him. Liam slings an arm over his shoulder, turning him away from the screen.

Late night spaces
With all our friends, you and me, yeah
Love these faces, just like how it used to be

On the scream the words, "are you ready?", appear for only a moment before disappearing. I grin.

And we won't be going home
For so long, for so long, but I know,
I won't be on my own, on my own

Louis looks at Harry. Then slowly starts walking over to him. The heart eyes between the two are so incredibly obvious. It's ridiculous to think people don't believe they are together.

I'm feeling like right now

We turn them on, holding the lights high. Louis looks out at the crowd, coloured like a bright rainbow. His mouth hangs open, looking out at the audience.

I wish you were here with me
'Cause right now
Everything is new to me
You know I can't fight the feeling
And every night I feel it
Right now
I wish you were here with me

Harry is moving closer to Louis. He hugs him close, Louis presses closer to Harry. When he pulls away, he is no longer looking out at the crowd. Only looking at Harry.

Lights go down and I hear you calling to me, yeah

There is a moment where I hold my breath.

Right now

They kiss.

I wish you were here with me
'Cause right now
Everything is new to me
You know I can't fight the feeling
And every night I feel it
Right now
I wish you were here with me

They are kissing. Harry kissed him on stage. We can all see. Everyone who is watching the live stream can see too. They are free.

They are smiling at each other when they pull away, foreheads leaning against each other. They are free.

They are holding each others hands. Harry brings Louis' up to kiss the back of it. Louis is blushing red and everyone can see. They are free.

"I guess you can all see that I'm always fifth wheeling." Niall deadpan. It breaks us all from out shocked trance laughing loudly.

"We've got one more song for you tonight." Harry turns to face the audience. "A little while ago, their was a day that fuelled many internet conspiracies. And uh, it was a lot of fun to watch you guys try to figure out what happened."

The boys all laugh. "Well we are going to share the song we wrote that day, and we hope you like it."

It starts with Zayn in the centre of the stage.

I might never be your knight in shinin' armour

I hold my breath wondering what's going to happen.

The song is beautiful. Their voices, as always, are spectacular. I get the sense at least a few of the theories I saw on twitter weren't that far off from the truth.

The screen behind the boys is now showing a video of what must be the at the studio. Harry looks a little nervous, he keeps wringing his hands. The other boys are grinning at him.

The video on the screen switches again. Harry is walking down a street, he keeps looking back at the camera and smiling. He opens the door to a building off to the side, the camera follows.

I see Louis enter the frame and realize they are in Louis' cafe. We watch in anticipation as Harry and Louis hug, then Louis takes Harry's hand and they walk out of the building. I had seen videos about that for weeks after it happened, to be honest no one is over it yet.

This video, though, doesn't stop when they get into the studio. It follows them inside. We see a room full of fairy lights and the boys all standing infant of Louis. I watch as the video cuts and suddenly it's only Harry standing in front of him.

Baby, you're perfect
So let's start right now

The song ends as Louis, in the video, jumps up and kisses Harry. They hug tightly and I realize what must have happened. That was the day Harry asked Louis to be him boyfriend.

My heart is squealing. At least I imagine it would be if it could. The audience is "aww"ing at how cute they are.

I expect it to end there. For the light to turn off on the stage, which they do, but the other light don't turn on. Instead the room is black, we all go quiet as the words "viewer discretion" appear on the screen.

I watch and listen with wide eyes. My heart is pouting loudly in my chest. Videos of meetings, filled with fowl language and terrifying threats play over the screen. I am horrified that we didn't know about this sooner. We see Harry being yelled at for not "dressing like a man", we see meetings were they set him up with girls to hide his sexuality all the while calling him homophobic slurs whenever they get the chance.

Then there is a video of a meeting with Louis there. I almost cheer as I see all the ways He defended the boys, but the stadium is silent to I keep quiet.

There is a video of the boys all sitting on a couch.

"There is so much we want to tell you, and so much we aren't allowed." Harry says, from next to Louis on screen. Louis holds his hand, squeezing it lightly.

"There is a chance that we will never see you guys again because of what we are telling you." Liam says.

"But we are so sick and tired of dealing with it." Zayn adds.

"I am tired of waiting for the day they change," Niall says. "We are done, we won't wait any longer."

"This isn't the story you hoping for." Louis says finally. "But it's the truth, and it ends now."

The screen goes black. The over head lights turn on. The show is over. And I still have so many questions.

—————————————————
🙈

tpwk ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 11.1K 101
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š COMPLETED ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™ Louis is your typical fanboy, with a sporty edge. He absolutely adores Harry Styles. His Instagram page is dedicated to Harry. Ha...
99.3K 4.5K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...
61K 3.1K 24
So I decided to try something different. I write a story but you as a reader decide what is happening next. Write a suggestion in the comments and I'...
22.5K 1.3K 10
@1dfannnnxx wanted me to write a Christmas Special and here it is. Louis started a job as an Elf at a shopping mall in December. He was sad to be awa...