𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒 ?! kar...

By meowduo

・ ╭・𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒 ?! ╭╯karl jacobs x fem!oc . . . ╰﹕❝ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 do you have such a me... More

꒰ zero ꒱
꒰ one ꒱
꒰ two ꒱
꒰ four ꒱
꒰ five ꒱
꒰ six ꒱
꒰ seven ꒱
꒰ eight ꒱
꒰ nine ꒱
꒰ ten ꒱
꒰ eleven ꒱
꒰ twelve ꒱
꒰ thirteen ꒱
꒰ fourteen ꒱
꒰ fifteen ꒱
꒰ sixteen ꒱
꒰ seventeen ꒱
꒰ eighteen ꒱
꒰ nineteen ꒱
꒰ twenty ꒱
꒰ ??? ꒱

꒰ three ꒱

21.7K 618 481
By meowduo

!! TW !!

none

enjoy the chapter !

"RIGHT so, I was skating around places and I decided to go to the library. Because you know,, that's where I go in my meantime." I tell Ranboo as I play with my nails.

"so i'm guessing that you were wandering through the library, walking through the book isles."

"fuck, where are my earphones." I mumble to myself, looking around my room. "okay, ranboo. you know me well, but there was finally something excit-" I was cut off by a ringing from his side.

"did you lose something— oh wait. hold on, my friend is calling me on discord." He says while going on mute.

When he goes on mute I try to recapture the feelings I had earlier at the library—the inexplicable feeling of happiness, the sense of destiny when maybe I could have made a new friend, but of course I had ruined that for myself. I ran off with an excuse to call Ranboo, and now I'm here. Looking for my missing earphones, which I could accidentally left off with Karl since I was in such 'hurry'.

[ ranboo pov ]

"ranboo?" Karl speaks as soon as I answer the call.

"oh hey karl! do you need something?" I question at his random call.

"uh— i- so i met a girl, and she looked nice in my opinion."

"mhm.." I listen closely to his words, as he was stumbling on them.

"and she looked like she was in a rush to call her friend, so she left her earphones here.. i don't know what to do with them."

"okay so, you met this girl and she was in a hurry so she left her earphones with you? do you have any of her socials or her number..?" I ask.

There was silence for a moment. "no she literally just left, i guess it was important." Karl speaks, breaking the short silence.

"uhm, what did she look like?"

"she had blonde hair but i could see brown at the top of her head, i think she dyed it. it was also curly. and she looked fragile like she doesn't talk to anybody much really, she flinched when i accidentally touched her." He states.

"also, she had a friend that started with an R and an A? i mean, it could just he a coincidence." Karl adds.

What if it isn't a coincidence?—

Shut up, brain. You're overthinking it.

But Charlotte had brown hair and she dyed it blonde?

I said shut up.

No, until I convince you it's Charlotte. He said the girl had curly hair right? Yeah.

Please be quiet.

No. He said she was fragile, like Charlotte.

It's just a coincidence, stop trying to speak for me.

And she flinched when he accidentally touched her? Oh, Charlotte is just like that.

Leave me alone.

"ranboo..?" Karl mutters, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"yeah, uhm. i don't know. i'll tell you if i find her!" I answer.

"thank you ranboo, bye! i'll see you soon." He thanks me and ends the call. I turn off my computer and unmute myself on the FaceTime with Charlotte.

You better observe her and realize the girl is her.

Don't speak to me.

I'll leave you alone if you finally see that the girl is Charlotte.

I sigh as I speak to Charlotte.

"is there something wrong?" Charlotte asks, noticing my sighs.

"no, i'm good." I lie, feeling a sting of guilt in my stomach. I always feel that sting of guilt whenever I lie to Charlotte.

"you're lying." She says as she looks closer at the camera.

"what?"

"i saw you squint your eyes a little. you always do that whenever you lie to me." Charlotte crosses her arms at the camera and pouts.

"i'm fine! i swear, i just have a headache." I lie again trying hard not to squint.

"you squinted a teeny tiny bit but i'll let it slide. i hope your headache goes away." She gives me a weak smile.

I haven't seen her smile in a bit. She should try smiling more, it suits her.

"ranboo?" She speaks, dragging out the 'o'.

"sorry, the headache is getting to me."

"do you want me to end the call so you could get rest?" Charlotte asks with her calming voice, which made me fall asleep.

[ charlotte pov ]

I hear small and quiet snores coming from his side of the call and I smile a little. I place my phone on my nightstand, the lamp holding it up. I grab my laptop and go on Netflix.

After a while I decide to shower. I walk to my wardrobe, grabbing new clothes and heading to the bathroom. I leave my phone in my room, still standing in the same place.

I step in the shower, the warm drops of water hitting my skin and hair.

[ time skip ]

I finish showering, slipping on my clothes and brushing my hair.

I open the bathroom door, switching the light off and heading back to my bed.

I lay my head in my soft pillow and stare at the ceiling, watching my room get dim as the sun goes down.

It's only 5:32.

I look over to my phone to see Ranboo facing his phone, his eyes half open and him half asleep.

"what the— ranboo you scared the crap out of me."

He doesn't reply, he just gives me a faint smile. I give him a small smile back and I turn my head to look back at the ceiling.

I see a figure of my mom, which makes me smile even more as I go into my thoughts.

946 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 7.3K 31
𝟎𝟎𝟏┊͙ 𝓣𝐎 𝓣𝐇𝐄 𝓜𝐎𝐎𝐍 ꗃ⋆₊*𓂃݊ 〘 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 〙。 ༅ ˖⁺ ꒰ ☕️ ꒱ ⋆ ୭ ༘ [ UNDER EDITING,, byr: it's poorly written)): ] 「 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫�...
74.6K 1.9K 15
" its cold " -karl ------------------ "WHERE THE FUCK IS KARL"...... karls gone missing out of no where, no one knows where he is or how it happened;...
7.5K 291 22
IN WHICH on one of his time travelling adventures, Karl kisses one of Quackity's doppelgangers and remembers everything. ❝ 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘥�...
1M 38.6K 68
" 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 " " 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬�...