How many mates?

By Thunderthighz2005

When you grow up your parents, friends and even school teach you about soulmates and the moon goddess and how... More

Mates
Characters
Chapter 1 - The new kids
Chapter 2 - Permanent reminders
Chapter 3 - School trip
Chapter 4 - What the fuck happened?
Chapter 5 - Spending time with my mates (The Avengers)
Chapter 6 - Spending time with my mates (Henry, Charlotte and Jasper)
Chapter 7 - Spending time with my mates (The Cullens and Jacob)
Nicknames
Chapter 8 - Spending time with my mates (DC superheroes)
Chapter 9 - Spending time with my mates (Teen wolf)
Chapter 10 - Spending time with my mates (13Rw)
Chapter 11 - Singing and school time
Chapter 12 - And it continues
Chapter 13 - Confrontations
Chapter 14 - Talk to them
Author's note
Chapter 15 - Today's the day pt. 1
Chapter 16 - Today's the day Pt.2
Chapter 17 - Relaxing
Chapter 18 - Last day
Chapter 19 - School time
Chapter 20 - She's awake
A/N
Chapter 21 - Thinking
Chapter 22 - The talk about Hunter
Chapter 23 - Mum? Dad?
Chapter 24 - Awkward Dinner
Chapter 25 - Who's Hydra?
Chapter 26 - The truth
Chapter 27 - Let them go
Chapter 28 - What did you do?
New book
New book
Announcement and new book
Chapter 29 - She's gone
Chapter 30 - 1/2 of the Avengers
Chapter 31 - We found her
Epilogue

Announcement

554 21 3
By Thunderthighz2005

Check out my new book - Mated to Scott Mccall's pack

Mia Carrington a sweet innocent girl aged 16 knows nothing of the supernatural world including anything about mates. She doesn't think werewolves exist. She just wants someone to love and someone to love her back. What happens when she finds out she mated to a pack of werewolves? What will she do? Will she stay? Or will she go?

Mia has had a rocky life, her parents sudden disappear on her 9th birthday and then later she is told they are dead. Then she moves to a completely new area? A fresh start that means no friends, new school, new are. She finds herself immediately attached to Scott's pack and she doesn't know why. She's falling for them to fast? How far will she fall before they catch her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 5.8K 37
Welcome my Lovely Readers to The Wings of the Broken!❤❤ ###################### The Reader has been on the run from HYDRA for about a year. After esca...
391K 9.2K 36
When Moon Veno, a British teen who moved to New York with her best friend turns 18 and happens to run into a couple of supersoldiers at the grocery s...
13.1K 519 28
Words... Colors.... Such beautiful things. Or so I think. Words and colors are often taken for granted. Especially three little words. "I love you"...
368K 10K 33
She was there she saw it all and she kept quiet. Because despite how much she had been through she was never one for dramatics. "Curiosity breeds fa...