Not Heartless

By Impulse333

"Mum, I'd like you to meet Reese. She's the red Queen's daughter." "It's lovely to meet you, ma'am... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
CHapter Fve
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
CHapter Eleven
A/N
Chapter Twelve D2: Chapter One
Chapter Thirteen D2: Chapter Two
Chapter Fourteen D2: CHapter Three
Chapter Fifteen: D2: Chapter Four
Chapter Sixteen: D2: Chapter FIve
Chapter Seventeen: D2: Chapter Six
Chapter Eighteen: D2: Chapter seven
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One: D3: Chapter One
Chapter Twenty Two: D3: Chapter Two
Chapter Twenty Three: D3: Chapter Three
Chapter Twenty four D3: Chapter Four
Chapter Twenty Five: D3: Chapter Five
Chapter Twenty Six: D3: Chapter Six
Chapter Twenty Seven: D3: Chapter Seven
CHapter Twenty Eight: D3: Chapter Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine: D3: Chapter Nine
Chapter Thirty: D3: Chapter Ten

Chapter Three

5K 69 4
By Impulse333

Reese's P.O.V

          I finish putting my clothes in my duffle bag. "Hurry up."

          "I'm finished." I say grabbing it and walking down to where a really nice limo is parked. "Woah." I throw my bag in the trunk. 

          "h! Smells like common folk."

          "Come back here, now! Carlos! Ingrate." Carlos nearly knocks me over getting in.

          "Bye-bye."

          "Bring home the gold!"

          "Bring home a puppy."

          "Bring home a prince." The boys immediately go for the candy. I grab a red crystal thingy. Not bad. I continue to nibble on it.

          "You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out." SHe attempts to put make-up on Mal.

          "Ew, stop. I'm plotting."

           "Well, It's not very attractive."

           "Go ahead." I sigh allowing her to do my make-up.

           "Oh! These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what."

           "Let me see." He shows Jay the food in him mouth. "Ew!"

           "Ow!" 

           "Let me taste." Carlos hands me on and I bite in to. "This is amazing."

           "Right?" 

           "Look!" We all look to see we're nearing the end of the broken bridge.

           "It's a trap!" We all grab onto each other preparing for the fall. "What just happened?" I open my eyes to see a yellow brick bridge.

           "It must be magic."

           "Hey. Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?"

          "No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this button..." A widow goes up blocking our view of him.

          "Okay. Nasty. I like that guy."

Third Person's P.O.V

          "Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Reese, Evie, and Mal step out of the limo and Jay and Carlos fall out fighting over something. The band stops playing.

          "'Cause you want it!"

          "No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!" Everyone watches as the smallest girl grabs the largest boy's ear and pulls him away from the other one.

          "Ow, ow, ow, ow. Ree, that hurts."

          "Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience."

          "Just cleaning up. Get up.

          "Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it." Jay throws everything back in to the Limo.

          "Hello, foxy. The name's Jay." Reese snickers as the girl gives an uncomfortable laugh. Fairy godmother steps between them.

          "Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress.

          "The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?

          "Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it."

          "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile."

          "Oh."

          "And that sparkling wand." Reese snickers again.

          "That was a long time ago. And as I always say, 'don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future.'"

          "That's really wise you should write a book of inspirational quotes." Reese comments earning chuckles from her friends and some the people in front of them. "I'm serious."

          "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben."

          "Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king.

          "You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess."

           "The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you."

           "Actually The evil queen married a good king, meaning Evie is not only a princess but SNow White's step-sister. You should really know this kinda thing." The girl glares at Reese well the others snicker.

          "This is Audrey."

          "Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?"

          "Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

          "It is so, so, so good to finally me..." He goes to shake Jay's hand but Jy gets defensive. "Meet you all. This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history..." He shakes Carlos's hand getting chocolate on his own "Is that chocolate?" He tries to shake Reese's hand but Jay and Carlos get in front of her defensively. He holds onto Mal's the longest. "As the day our two peoples began to heal."

          "Or the day that you showed five peoples where the bathrooms are." 

          "A little bit over the top?"

          "A little more than a little bit."

          "By that she means you went way over the top. Not that I'm complaining. But,  you shouldn't try so hard."

          "You're the Red queen's daughter right?" Audrey asks. 

          "Yes I am. Reese Hearts."

          "Well, Reese, it's nice to meet you. Well, so much for my first impression." Ben chukles.

          "Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping..."

          "Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening." Evie puts a hand over Reese's mouth to stop any sarcastic comments.

          "Water under the bridge."

          "Totes!" They share a fake laugh. 

          "Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah? Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king." He claps his hands and the statue morphs in to a beast. Carlos screams and jumps in to Jay's arms. "Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible."

          "Does he shed much?"

          "Can he still turn in to the beast even though the curse is broken?" Audrey rolls her eyes. 

          'What's wrong with this girl' She thinks

          "Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch. We aren't sure he hasn't had a reason to try." 

          "So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?"

          "Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals."

          "Who happened to be kings and queens." Reese comments. "Which is totally awesome."

          "That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years."

          "Doug. Doug, come down. This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to..."

          "Ask Doug." Her and Mal share a fake laugh.

          "Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-ho."

          "Evie. Evil queen's daughter."

          "Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101." 

          "Let me guess. New class? Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms."

          "Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys. Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and...

          "Sneezy." Reese says walking past him. "You should really learn your family. I mean even I know that and I'm not even related to Evie."

          "Thanks." 

          "No problem. See you around." Doug chuckles as she goes after her friends.

          "Wow. This place is so amaz..."

          "Gross."

          "I know, right? Amazingly gross."

          "I mean other than the blinding light and obnoxiously bright colors it's amazing." Reese Jumps onto one of the beds. "Look at the size of these beds."

          "Ew. Ugh! I'm going to need some serious sunscreen." Mal says, ignoring Reese's comment.

          "Yeah.

          "E. R." They close the curtains. "Whew! That is much better."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 715 31
(The first one or two chapters are written differently than the rest of the story. I started this story when I had a different writing style. It chan...
93.9K 2.5K 25
Ruby Hearts was a ticking bomb of insanity waiting to explode. Her grasp and grip on her emotions were worse than that of a toddler, and lashing out...
201K 4.1K 14
*I do not own Descendants or any other things I use in this book* You're the daughter of the Queen of Hearts. Y/n Heart. Your best friends are Carlo...
28.9K 623 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...