Dimensional System

By BoundlessTier

A man that reincarnated with the system in other world I am do not own some of ideas and anime in My novel... More

Chapter 1
CULTIVATION RANK
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20

chapter 3

395 4 0
By BoundlessTier

On the path full of wandering zombies, a vortex gate like a galaxy that spread a mysterious feeling appeared strangely, and a figure came out of the gate and the gate faded away immediately after the figure came out.

Mark saw zombies roaming in the middle of nowhere, he immediately became excited: "haha, zombies! I actually made it across to Hotd's world! Hahaha"

Mark flashed his aura and immediately crushed the zombies around him until there was not a single bit left of the zombies. Mark receives a system prompt that he gets 1 system point for every zombie he kills.

"Huh, these zombies are pathetic, they only earned me 1 system point!" after that Mark frowned, he was wondering what he would do now, and Mark remembered that he did not know at what time the plot he arrived in this world.

"System! Tell me right now, what time is the plot of Hotd's world right now?" Mark asked the system.

[The host is now at the beginning of the plot, when the virus was just spreading in Japan]

"Ooh, fortunately, if I came at the end of the plot, then I wouldn't know how to cry" Mark was very relieved.

sweeping far away, Mark deliberately took a walk, especially since this world is an anime world, it's only natural to walk around to look around. moreover this is Hotd's world, if possible, Mark would not mind bringing some beautiful girls from here to take home, hehe. and Mark is certainly not a holy virgin, so he wouldn't casually save this world from calamity, of course it's different if When it comes to sexy and beautiful girls, Mark used to be a virgin, so it was only natural that he would want to create a harem after being given this kind of opportunity and great power.

Mark was very bored and stopped for a moment, after walking aimlessly, Mark arrived at the gate of a school,: "vine Aesthetics Park, I remember, isn't this the school where the first plot started and the main character Hotd was?" Mark then flew over the school.

from above the sky, Mark saw a zombie walking towards the school gate, the zombie walked and stretched his hand to the iron gate in front of him.

four teachers (three men and one woman) ran towards the school gate, one of the teachers, a female teacher named Kyoko walked towards the iron gate and asked the zombies who were considered as people by them: "Sorry sir, is there something wrong with you? ? "

one of the male teachers said unhappily: "please don't make a fuss by shaking this iron gate!" but the teacher's words were not heard by this person (zombie).

"please stop! otherwise I will call the police right now!" Kyoko has started getting emotional with the behavior of this person (zombie).

A male teacher who looks heroic stops Kyoko: "Okay, okay! Miss Kyoko, no need to call the police anymore, let me catch this person myself!" he immediately stretched out his hand to the zombie.

After grabbing the zombie's collar, the teacher's hand was immediately bitten by the zombie.

"ahh! ahh! my hand !!!"

"Teshima teacher !!!"

"let go of his hand!"

kyoko was so frightened that she sat on the ground, the bald male teacher quickly rushed over to Teshima's teacher and stopped his bleeding.

"No !! Teacher Teshima stopped moving! The bleeding can't be stopped!"

after the bald teacher felt the pulse of guru teshima: "die? DIE!"

Kyoko covered her mouth with her hands, she was shocked: "How come ?!"

Mark who saw the scene from above shook his head a little, he thought that these people were really stupid, how come they don't know that person is no longer human ?.

Mark then shifted his gaze to a woman named Kyoko according to his memory: "That woman really looks beautiful! According to his destiny in the anime he will be bitten by the zombie, too bad if such a beautiful woman dies"

teshima who was lying on the ground suddenly moved his finger and got up slowly.

Kyoko was very happy to see him: "Teacher Teshima! Are you okay?"

Teshima immediately attacked Kyoko and immediately moved to attack his neck.

"ahhhh !!!" Kyoko screamed in fear, but suddenly the Teshima teacher who attacked her immediately turned into a mist of blood and just disappeared, Kyoko opened her eyes and looked at Teshima's teacher earlier, but Kyoko no longer found Teshima's teacher, "Huh ???" Kyoko was stunned and very confused. She looked around and saw a very handsome man carrying her like a princess, his beautiful face immediately flushed and her heartbeat became faster.

" What happened exactly?" Kyoko was very scared seeing what happened just now, and Mark could feel Kyoko's body shaking with fear.

"They have become zombies, they can no longer be saved." Mark slowly lowered Kyoko, Mark use his aura and immediately destroyed the area around the school gate and the zombies.

Kyoko was stunned, and Mark who saw his empty eyes shook his head a little: "This woman's nerves are really fragile! It is fitting that she became cannon fodder at the beginning of the plot!"

Mark hugged Kyoko's back and said: "Hey! Are you okay?"

Kyoko regained consciousness and said: "Are the hordes also zombies?" said while pointing at the zombie horde that was heading his way.

"Yes, they are all zombies, this world is not like it used to be, zombies are now roaming everywhere" Mark said to Kyoko.

"no! how could that be!" Kyoko said in disbelief.

"If you don't believe it, then if you want to survive you better go with me now" Mark said.

After thinking for a while, Kyoko finally made the decision to follow Mark, because if that's what she said, then she as a weak woman is better off following a strong man like Mark, and he's also very handsome again. Kyoko's face turned red as she thought about the time when Mark carried her like a princess earlier.

"Alright, I'll follow you" Kyoko said to Mark.

Mark smiled a little when he heard Kyoko's words, "Then let's go now, I still have some things I want to do, the sooner the better".

After saying, Mark immediately grabbed Kyoko's waist, and it made Kyoko's face flushed, after that they both blinked and disappeared from the place.

things that Mark would do of course go to take the female characters in the original characters, it's a shame if these beautiful girls are not taken by Mark.

Mark and Kyoko arrived at the door of medical delivery, Kyoko suppressed the surprise brought by Mark and asked: "You, who are you?" Mark only answered with a small smile: "you will find out later".

After that Mark and Kyoko entered the medical office and when Mark opened the door, Mark was presented with a beautiful sight of a big-chested and beautiful woman. "Damn, this sizhuka is very beautiful and sexy in fact!" Mark said in his heart.

"Ouch, kyoko teacher, is there something wrong? Is anyone sick?" Shizuka said when she saw them enter. Mark, who was silent and fascinated, really wanted to guess and squeeze Shizuka's chest if Mark did not control himself, especially every step that Shizuka took made her large chest sway.

after calming his turbulent heart, Mark looked at Shizuka and said: "let's go immediately and follow me"

Shizuka looked at him doubtfully: "Follow you? Where are you going? Is anyone sick?"

"Just tell you to go, why is so much nonsense, I don't have time to explain it to you now!" Mark turned around, waving his hand impatiently, for he knew this natural girl's confused character. Kyoko who beside him also said, "Teacher Shizuka, you can pack quickly, we will explain it to you later!"

even though shizuka was very confused right now, she kept packing immediately, and Mark who witnessed shizuka's big breasts swaying from time to time and couldn't help but swallow quietly: "oh damn, this girl is so sexy and irresistible!"

"Isn't that pretty and sexy? Look at the expression on your face now!" Kyoko suddenly felt a little annoyed. maybe it was because Mark saved her life, so she had special feelings for him.

"cough !, hey it's not like that!" Mark gave an embarrassing awkward cough.

After seeing Shizuka who had finished packing, Mark immediately took Kyoko and Shizuka out of the medical room, when they walked in the school corridor, Mark heard a girl's screams asking for help, Mark immediately grabbed Kyoko and Shizuka's hands and blinked disappearing from the place.

After arriving near a room, near the door, there were still three zombies slowly heading to the room where the scream came from, Mark immediately killed the zombie into a mist of blood, ignoring the shock of the pretentious Shizuka, Mark slowly walked towards the room.

look in the room. a fat man who is grappling with two zombies on the ground screaming and screaming because of being bitten by zombies again and again, yes, the fat man is kohta, one of the protagonists in Hotd, Mark ignores him and sees a beautiful pink haired girl who is about to be poached by zombies, yes Mark recognized her directly, the girl is Saya Takagi, Mark blinked and appeared beside the girl and immediately hugged the girl and killed the zombie, after that Mark turned his gaze to the girl.

"very beautiful!" Mark's words made the pink haired girl embarrassed and her face flushed red. but after turning to the kohta lying on the ground covered in blood, Saya felt sad and guilty, after all this fat man had previously tried to save him.

and Mark saw through saya heart, Mark immediately released saya from his embrace first.

The fat man's death, the fear of death, was a heavy blow to my takagi who always acted like a princess, so she didn't complain about arrogance like in the original, but cried continuously and held Kyoko's body.

"Ne ne ne, the past is passed, there is a teacher right here!" shizuka also came over and hugged saya to let her calm down.

In the warm embrace of two beautiful female teachers, saya slowly calmed down and stopped crying, saya wiped her eyes to clear her tears and said: "thank you, I'm fine now"

In the corridor not far from the room they were in, the sound of two footsteps accelerating towards this room sounded closer ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...