CAMP BONDING [TAEKOOK]

By inwakook

TAEKOOK SMUT๐Ÿ’ฆ "Taehyung immediately felt it, the maknae's growing cock against his butt. He felt it slide up... More

2/2

1/2

1.8K 15 0
By inwakook

As Taehyung loaded his bag, in the car, he couldn’t help but complain again. He didn’t want to be up so early, didn’t want to go camping and certainly didn’t want to go there alone with the maknae for a whole day and night. He couldn’t blame Jungkook however. It wasn’t his idea after all, it was Namjoon’s.

“Please Taehyung, do it for me,” he had said with his pleading eyes, the ones which no one could resist but agree to.

Jungkook had complained as well and Namjoon had dealt with him as well. It was ironic that the camping idea was meant for them to bond, when the one thing they did agree to was that they weren’t interested in camping alone together.

But having agreed to it and with no way to back out of it, they had left home fairly early on Saturday, both men grumpy and complaining to each other. Jungkook didn’t trust the boy and knew that he would have to watch his back with his Hyung around. There was no anticipating what devilish plot Taehyung might come up with to torture him. It was Taehyung’s favourite pastime it seemed and Jungkook his favourite victim. But for the moment at least, the boy was sleeping on the passenger seat. Getting up early on a weekend is never easy for any of them after all.

It took little over an hour before the boys arrived at their designated camp site. Namjoon had chosen a peaceful forest spot for them rather than public camping grounds. He said that being completely alone together without opportunities to meet and socialise with other people would help the bonding. Also, he secretly wanted to avoid giving Taehyung any opportunity to humiliate the maknae in public.

As Jungkook stopped the car, Taehyung woke up and yawned loudly. He looked around and was surprised to find the area to his liking. The camping spot was a clearing surrounded by tall trees and as the boy opened the door, he heard a small river not too far in the distance. A circle of stones was set on the ground. As he stretched, Jungkook opened the trunk to bring out the tent and other camping gear. The food would remain in the car, to avoid attracting any wild animals.

Jungkook laid out the schematics for the tent and studied them for a moment. “Alright, so if I put this here…” he said as he planted a stake in the ground to set the tent, “and I put this one here… and I attach this here…” One could almost believe that he knew exactly what he was doing; ‘almost’ being the key word. Taehyung knew the boy well enough to know that he was basically guessing and not really thinking through his methods. As he planted the last stake, Jungkook took a step back to look at his work. Three full seconds later, a small gust of wind brought it swiftly to the ground, to Taehyung’s laughter.

“Why you bastard!,” Jungkook angrily said as he strangled his Hyung in revenge.

Over an hour later, the tent had been correctly set up thanks to Taehyung’s better ability to read the manual. After gathering firewood for the night, they decided to hike up a trail and see what they could find. They first went to see the river, where Taehyung proceeded to push the maknae into the water, with ensuing hilarity. They then found a bee nest and Jungkook was forced to jump back into the river when he tried to steal some of their honey. Generally however, they enjoyed their time out, although didn’t converse much. Taehyung and Jungkook still were not interested in the experience together.

Hours went by rapidly and as night crept near, the boys found themselves on a small hill near their campsite. They climbed on a large rock and laid on their backs to watch the sun set.

“Wow,” Jungkook said in awe. “You know Tae, this is life. We can just stay here and watch the sunset, without a care in the world.”

Taehyung was beginning to be a little bored at this point. The day had been active and he admitted to finding the hike fun, but sunsets with the maknae were not his thing. He just wanted to go to bed and be tomorrow so he could go back home, watch cartoons and play with Jimin. He made a loud snoring sound to illustrate his point.

“It’s ok,” Jungkook calmly replied. “One day, you’ll understand how precious these few moments of tranquility are.” They remained for ten more minutes before returning to their campsite, not wanting to be caught by the darkness. By the time they reached it, the sun had fully set, leaving the forest too dark to walk without a light. Thankfully, they had brought firewood earlier. Jungkook wouldn’t let Taehyung go to bed immediately; he was now motivated to spend some quality time together as friends should. He started the fire and brought out some marshmallows to roast, but Taehyung refused to partake in the sacred camping ritual.

“Come on Taehyung, they’re really tasty…” Jungkook said in his enticing voice

“Awww Jungkook, I just want to get to bed. I’m tired of being here, this forest is so lame!”

Jungkook knew that he had to do something fast to capture Taehyung’s interest. He started narrating a story about a headless ghost roaming around the woods, seeking revenge from all the little boys she encounters for all the trouble they caused her while she was alive. The maknae’s storytelling abilities lacked consistency however and it made the horror story too clumsy to be scary.

Taehyung decided to take the relay however and told a tale of his own, about a radioactive man in a world of zombies. More fiction than horror, Taehyung still managed to captivate Jungkook's attention by exposing what the zombie world lacked (pizza, video games and IU). In the end, the radioactive man proved to be Jungkook himself, which sent the maknae in a fit of fear, shouting in terror.

Taehyung laughed as Jungkook recovered from the story. Somehow, now that he didn’t think of all he was missing at home, he could appreciate more what he had right now.

“Hey Kook… I’ll take one of those marshmallows now.”

Jungkook couldn’t be happier. They stayed up late, telling each other stories and laughing about their members. Taehyung would mock Jimin and Yoongi, and in return Jungkook would make fun of Namjoon and Hoseok. In the end, they both mocked Jin together.

“Well,” Jungkook finally said, “It’s getting late, we should get some sleep.” He didn’t actually want to get some rest, but he could see that his Hyung had trouble staying awake. It had been a big day after all and they had gotten up quite early.

“Yeah, you’re right,” Taehyung reluctantly replied. He wanted to stay up since he was having so much fun with the maknae, but the siren voice of his sleeping bag got the best of him. Still, he hoped that he would feel the same the next day. The whole forest environment made Taehyung want to spend more time with his younger friend.

Both men entered the tent, stripped shamelessly to their underwear and got into their separate sleeping bags. They had chosen a good ground to sleep on, it was fairly soft and without any bumps, unlike the last time the group had gone camping.

Jungkook had forgotten how cold the nights could get when camping, even during the summer. Actually, he still felt a little chilly, especially since he was used to the warmth of his own bed. On the other side of the tent, Taehyung could hear the maknae twist and turn as if he was having a hard time finding comfort.

“Taehyung?” Jungkook asked insecurely. He felt a little humiliated that he had to ask the question. “Are you feeling… cold?” He didn’t want it to sound as if he needed his Hyung to keep him warm, but in fact and offering a service of sorts to Taehyung.

Taehyung felt very warm in his sleeping bag. Thanks to his petite stature, he was able to roll around in it and have multiple layers of covers, giving him more comfort and warmth. Still, Taehyung didn’t want to disappoint the maknae, not after the nice evening they had spent together. “Yeah, a little bit,” he replied with a slight tremble in his voice.

“Do you want me to warm you up?”

“Sure. Thanks Kook.”

Jungkook got out of his sleeping bag and zipped it with his Hyung’s. He slipped into the now larger bag and laid next to the boy. Taehyung couldn’t resist a soft moan as he felt the warmth of Jungkook’s bare chest against his also bare back. Jungkook couldn’t resist covering his Hyung with his arm, his hand resting on the boy’s chest. Taehyung wrapped his own arms around the maknae’s as if a blanket.

Moments passed in silence. Taehyung felt very cosy and peaceful next to Jungkook and wanted to enjoy it further rather than give in to sleep. On the other hand, Jungkook’s mind was racing with thoughts, some of them forbidden, finding the situation very peculiar. He had not thought through sleeping with his Hyung, their bare skin; he even felt Taehyung’s butt against his groin. It felt strangely arousing and all the thoughts of his grandparents kissing that his mind could conceive couldn’t prevent his arousal.

Taehyung immediately felt it, the maknae’s growing cock against his butt. He felt it slide up slowly, like an animal stalking his prey. The boy was surprised to discover that he didn’t mind the feeling at all and instead wiggled his buttocks teasingly against it. He felt the tip of the cock poking his back through the top of Jungkook’s undies.

Almost unconsciously, Jungkook moved his hand downwards to Taehyung’s thighs. He caressed the region slowly, rubbing his Hyung’s smaller penis through the fabric of the underwear. He moved his hand up and down, feeling the length of it, the ball sack, and the inner thighs themselves. Slowly, he slipped his hand inside the underwear and massaged the shaft directly.

The new more direct sensation made Taehyung tense up a little, leaning further against Jungkook. He could feel the wetness of the maknae’s cock against his back but thought nothing of it and instead just enjoyed the pleasure that Jungkook was giving him. He took it as it was, an act of love and tenderness, forbidden and amazing. It was a secret he could share with the maknae.

Jungkook slipped his thumb over the elastic band and brought down the underwear with Taehyung’s help, throwing them deeper inside the joined sleeping bag. Now completely nude, Taehyung turned to face Jungkook, lifting himself a little to meet his head. As their heads hot nearer, they could feel each other’s warm breath against their necks. They approached their heads and their lips met, their tongues joining in a sensual dance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
36.9K 1.2K 31
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐š๐ž๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š๏ฟฝ...
843K 22.1K 200
All found on Tumblr. *COMPLETED* Book 1: Completed Book 2: Ur here :) Book 3: OUT NOW!
1.1M 37.7K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...