WATERMELON SUGAR NO !!

By harryhazza37

" wait !! " " WHAT NOW ?? " I winned . " Ever heard of WATERMELON SUGAR?? " He asked smirking slightly . " Wh... More

INTRODUCTION !!
2 .
3 .
4 .
5 .
6 .
7 .
8 .
9 .
10 .
11 .
12 .
13 .
14.
15 .
16 .

1 .

395 14 0
By harryhazza37

Ughhhh...it's been the eighth day since my manager ; Liza is sick!
And me , a bitch , doesn't even have time to atleast go and see her !!

"Maria, should I go and see her today , at the time of my break ?" I asked my so called manager ; Maria who is here in the behalf of Liza and curling my hair for the concert .

"Hmm..well , Rella , I think it's up to you , cause I have seen that it's the first and last break you'll get this week....so..I think you should rest ? You know... things have been quite stresseful with you.... and you didn't even got some-time for yourself this month . So , I prefer , you better say here . You can call her though ! " Maria said smiling .

"Yeah...I know , I can call her but I think she will think that am not a good person....you know... talking things...face to face and by phone...is different, yeah ?? But you're,too right ...I haven't really gotten some-time for myself ... "
I said frowning .

Just then , my phone started buzzing indicating that I got a message .

I took my phone from the dresser and saw ,that I got a message from...Liza . I quickly opened it to see , what she messaged me .

From-Liza.

Hi , Rella , if you are worrying about me...then please don't...I just wanted to show you this....

*File attached*

I hope you got the hint....party's today !! You have to Be here BEFORE 8pm.

Love u
Xxx..

"OMGGGG!!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
337K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
354K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 46.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...