BLOSSOM HIGH SCHOOL SERIES :...

By Eddy622

(BOOK THREE) Then the saga continues. Known to be the best elite school in Nigeria. To others, it's heaven... More

Author's Note
CAST
§1§
§2§
§3§
§4§
§5§
§6§
§7§
§8§
§9§
§10§
§12§
§13§
§14§
§15§
§16§
§17§
§18§
§19§
§20§
§21§
§22§
§23§
§24§
§25§
§26§
§27§
§28§
§29§
§30§
§31§
§32§
§33§
§34§
§35§
§36§
§37§
§38§
§39§
§40§
§41§
§42§
§43§
§44§
§45§
§46§
§47§
§48§
§49§
§50§
§51§
§52§
§53§
§54§
§55§
§56§
§57§
§58§
§59§
§60§
§61§
§62§
§63§
§64§
§Bonus Chapter§
§Character Game - Male Version§
§Character Game Reveal§
Announcement

§11§

1K 378 131
By Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to afiabonnah13 for the nice and encouraging Dm.

And also TheOfficialSemiloore her comment was on point. ❤

Above is Elyon, a new cast that got added to the cast list.

Enjoy ❤

                         §•§

               §Gabriel's POV§

Yusuf angrily matched towards our seat and sat on his with a huge sigh coming out of his mouth. I knew he was greatly upset, which hundred percent wasn't my business.

Seconds after Yusuf's arrival, Precious approach us and sat with an opposite expression compared to Yusuf.

"What's up with you?" Precious asked absent-minded as he brought his phone out, but Yusuf ignored him. Yusuf's lack of words made Precious to stare at him blankly. "Yusuf?"

"What was that all about?!" Yusuf snapped at Precious in a harsh but low tone.

"What was what?" Precious asked with furrowed brows.

"You and Ini," Snared Yusuf. "What was that?"

"Dude I literally did nothing to her." Precious seemed to be in a confused state. Who wouldn't? When he was friends with someone like Yusuf. I wondered how people chose their friends these days.

"You know too well that I like that girl. You should be clearing the way for me and not be some annoying obstacle." Spat Yusuf angrily.

"She was at a weak state of mind. The least thing she needed was for you or anyone else to make a move at her." Precious dragged, trying to reason with his friend. "Gabriel, back me up here."

"I only wanted to hold her to safety but instead, you did." Yusuf slapped his pointy finger at Precious' chest. "And do not bring the excuse of a half human into this."

Half human?

"I held her cause I had no intentions in mind. Maybe you did." Precious stood his ground. "And don't call him that."

I leaned towards Precious' desk so I'd have a better look at Yusuf. "Call me half human again and you'd be the one going home with broken legs."

Yusuf threw daggers at me with his eyes, since that was the only thing he could do. Next thing I knew, Yusuf reached for his backpack, pushed his seat backwards and stormed out of the classroom.

"Yusuf!" Precious tried to stop his best friend but it all fell into deaf ears. Precious quickly turned and gave me an apologetic look. "Sorry about his words towards you."

Precious got up right after those words, left his backpack behind and walked out of the class with long strides. My guess was he was going to chase after his friend.

Bothersome.

                        §•§

The fourth period was finally over and I found myself at the hall way heading to the cleaning closet. I stopped when I realized where I was heading to, then gave a small sigh. I couldn't go there, Ini might be in there. Now I had to find another hangout with little to no student.

I bent my head to my feet, as I stormed my brain for any possible hideout at this gigantic hell hole. Soon, feet with sparkling pink sneakers, stopped right in front of me. I lifted my head slowly, to see a new face. The new face was all smiley, as she stared at me. She also wasn't putting on the Blossom High School uniform, which one could tell she wasn't from here.

"HI, I'm Elyon Prince," She stretched out her hands towards me. I was a bit confused but I tried not to show it.

"Gabriel," I gave out a short response.

"Oh, Gabe. I-"

"Gabriel," I corrected the stranger before me. If I needed to shorten my name, I would have just said so. I stepped aside and got ready to walk away, when the stranger stopped me again.

"Gabe," She remained stubborn. "Can you help me? I'm looking for the Principal's office."

"Ask anyone here, but not me."I got ready to walk away again, but the girl had the right to get a hold of my prosthesis. "Hands off."

"Come on, it's just an iron hand. Right?" I squinted my eyes in a dangerous manner, which made the girl in front of me gulp down in fear before letting go. "Who knew you've got hate on skin ship."

"Maybe if you were prettier, I'd at least tolerate you touching it." I successfully walked away from her. I could tell she must be new, judging by her appearance. But I hope this was the first and hopefully the last time I'd have any encounter with such person.

Today seemed not to be in my favour like every other days, as I was stopped fifteen feet ahead by Ini. For some reason, she had a confuse look as she stared behind me. "Who was that?"

"Who was what?" I asked blankly. She should have been in the cleaning closet. What was she doing here. Cause of her, I got stopped by someone annoying.

"The girl you were talking to?" Asked Ini out of curiosity, as she kept glancing at my back. I tilted my head to the side, as I examined her.

"Was that the reason you stopped me?" Ini snapped her attention from whatever she was looking at, to look at me.

"I was just.... Curious," She admitted. Ini let out a sigh as she looked at her foot. "I'm here to Apologize."

Last time I checked, the girl in front of me had nothing to apologize for. Well except for the cut she caused, which she had already apologize at the track field. I wanted to speed up her apologetic speech cause standing with her at the hall way, would draw nothing but attention.

"I called you a freak when you left the cleaning room." I lifted a brow at her. Was she kidding? She stopped me for.... This?

"Why apologize when I wasn't there?" I asked blankly. "Besides, it's a word I'm used to so there's no need apologizing."

"The thing is," Ini clapped her hands awkwardly. "I don't want to be like the rest who are looking down at you because of your predicament. I was just angry and didn't know when the words poured out of my mouth."

Being the first to apologize over something I wasn't even aware of, made me to calmly accept her apology. It felt genuine. She wasn't forced by a teacher or by higher authorities just to apologize. She came on her own.

"You were right," Ini continued when she knew I wouldn't say a word to her. "I shouldn't let being called a slave to ruin my perfectly good life. A lot are being called worst, so I shouldn't be ungrateful."

"I didn't mean..." I scrunched my brows, shocked by the fact that I had spoken something. "I didn't mean to call you ungrateful."

"But you were right-"

Click!

Ini stopped talking as her head swung both ways to search for where that sound had came from. "You were right,"  She continued, when she found nothing. "So right now, I've decided to change my friends."

Click!

I subtly checked the area with my peripheral vision but nothing was in sight.

"I hope we're cool," Ini lifted both brows as she waited for my reply. It wasn't like I had spoken to her from Jss3 to Ss3. If it wasn't for her almost blinding me, we'd be graduating without saying a word to each other. Nevertheless, I nodded.

"How about a handshake then?"  I shook my head, not hesitating to refuse the offer. "Come on Gabriel, it won't hurt."

I stretched out my left arm which was my good arm, at her direction but Ini shook her head. She took me off guard as she got a hold of my prosthesis, straightened it and gave a slight handshake.

How I easily let her get a hold of my false arm, surprised me even more.

A/N

Hey guys, out of the blue I decided to bring out a new character don't ask me why, I feel the story needed someone and I feel it's her character. What do you think about Elyon. Do you like or dislike her at her first appearance. Do you think Gabriel was too harsh on her?

Everyone hate Yusuf and I won't blame y'all. I sometimes hate writing about him.

Do you think Precious should also change his friend? Or are you like TheOfficialSemiloore who seemed not to like Precious.

Comment your thoughts. Every comment encourages each authors to try harder.

Vote by clicking on the empty star to refill it. Share to others that you think would love to Read this.

Till next time,

Adios,

X
-Eddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 1.9K 32
Meet Channelle. A young, teenage girl moved from Abuja to Lagos, due to her father's new employment. For her last year of high school, her parents en...
6.4K 1.2K 22
what happens when the rich and most reserved guy in school falls in love with his sister's best friend that happens to be the new girl in school that...
24.4K 8.4K 57
"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬; 𝐰...
61.2K 14.8K 66
UNEDITED READ AT YOUR OWN RISK "Listen Nne..." "No you listen to me, I went against my mother's instruction and advice on boys and relationships and...