My best friends husband

shyannesmithh tarafından

Los Santos a place for celebrities and aspiring celebrities but that's not the case for Rose she is hopeful i... Daha Fazla

North Yankton
Sandy Shores
The Lost MC
Did someone say yoga?
The affair
Lester my old friend
Second thoughts
FIB raid
Back home
Home is where the heart is
Taking care of business
If you leave me now
I love you
Planning the big one
Authur note
Long lost brother
Dave Norton
Tanisha Jackson
Solomon Richards
The Big Score PART 1
The Big Score Part 2
Author note

We are back baby!

367 5 0
shyannesmithh tarafından

✨Michaels POV✨

I wake up in my car and I look around to find my surroundings I'm at the cliff where I killed Martin Madrazo. The view here is so nice to sit here and think without anyone asking you a million questions. I star my engine and drive back home I start to think if Amanda has gone yet or if she wants to fix it. I shouldn't have thrown her out... I've raised Jimmy from a baby even if he's not blood his is my son and he always will be even though he's a pain in the ass. My thoughts make me loose track of time but before I know it I'm back home I look up to the window and it's fixed what the fuck I think to myself.

I walk in the house "Hello anybody home?" I walk into the kitchen to find a note...
"Michael we are staying at a hotel I won't tell you which one so you can't look for us
I think we need time to think about what we want both of us
I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I hope this doesn't make you feel any different about Jimmy
If you ever want to see me again I understand and I will always love you, you are my husband.
Seeing you as angry as I did scared me but I guess it's my fault.
You wife Amanda xx
P.S
Tell Rose I'm sorry for ruining our friendship she was like my sister and I hurt her"
I sigh and scrunch up the note I toss it in the bin. I'm all Alone I guess

✨Roses POV✨

I wake up to a shouting Trevor on the phone "Hey everything alright?" I ask him "I have to go back to Sandy shores for a while" I get up "When are we going?" He turns to me "Your not coming your going to keep Mikey company" I nod walking to the bedroom I get changed "Rose we leave in 5 minutes!" Trevor yells "I'm ready for Fuck sake!" I yell back. We head out to Michaels it only takes us 10 minutes with Trevors driving.

I jump out and Trevor just speeds out shouting "Byeee" I laugh and walk to Michaels front door I knock but no answer so I try the handle and the door swings open I walk in closing the door gently. I walk into the living I find a drunk Michael in his underwear. I scoff "What are you doing?" I cross my arms "I'm a free maannnn" he shouts swinging his arms around laughing "Your drunk is what you are" i cut my eyes at him "Come sit have a drink" he patted the seat next to him I sat down only to have him shove whiskey in my face I push he hand away gently "So what are you doing here?" He asks still watching telly "Trevor had to go back to Sandy shores... so I'm stopping here with you" I explain "I don't need a babysitter" he snaps. "Well it's a good job I ain't a babysitter then".
4 hours later
Michael fell asleep and I've been watching telly all day I've been texting Trevor to see how he is doing he said something about war with the O'Neil brothers about a meth lab and he was going to need our help. He tells me to wake Mikey and meet him at the lab. So that's exactly what I do and we are now driving to Sandy shores Michael is some what sober I'm driving his car he insisted he was fine but I told him I'm not trying to die yet.

We arrive at Trevors meth lab someone called Chef greets us, he takes up upstairs to 'where the magic happens' in his words we enter a hall way and turn left through a door we find Trevor at a planning board "Real nice place you got here" Michael says with a disgusted face "Fucking finally" he turns around waving his arms at us "What's going on?" I ask him "The fucking O'Neils are trying to take my buyers away from me, we need to take them out" he explains to us "So wants the plan?" I ask

✨Trevors POV✨

I walk over to the planning board "Rose you will have a sniper a be set up on the east side of the house, Mikey you will have a sniper too you will be set up in on the west side, I will be north I will wait for you two to tell me when they are all DEAD!" they look at me like I'm insane "Chef will stay here and let me know if any one comes here" I add. I see they are nodding their heads "Grab your guns and get changed we move NOW and remember initials from here only".

We jump into the van I have stashed behind the lab Rose dries with me and Michael in the back I direct them in a short time we arrive at the farm we leave the van at the end of the path and walk up we split and go to our spots "Everybody ready?" I say through the ear piece "Yeah" they both answer "Okay R you got a clear shot on them?" "There are two at the front" she tells me "M you need to shoot the same time as R" "Got it T" I hear them take the shot "Let's move closer" as we move in one of them spots me luckily I have a suppressed pistol so before he can alert anyone I shoot him.

After about 20 minutes all the guys outside of the house are dead "Let's move in" we run closer to the house and enter the front door we creep around the house with our suppressed pistols picking the dirty bastards off one by one. We finally get down to the basement where their lab is, I pick up the Jerry can filled with gasoline and poor a trail from the basement to throughout the house and finally end the trail outside the front "Let's light it up R" Rose shoots the trail and it catches on fire as we walk away the whole house explodes. We head back to the van to drive back to the shop "T come in" Chef talks through the ear piece "You guys need to get here NOW the Lost Mc are coming here they know it was you who blew up their trailers" "ARGHHHH!" I scream "STEP ON IT R".

✨Michaels POV✨

"How many people have you pissed off T?" I say while laughing "Only the bikers and the O'Neils, maybe Merryweather" he adds shrugging his shoulders i scoff at him we arrived back at the lab we immediately run up stairs and get cover the bikers pull up and we start shooting they return fire. We are shooting for what seems hours "How many of these guys are there T?"  "This should be the last van full of them... for now" "What do you mean for now?" Rose shouts. We finish the last of them and regroup in the planning room "I see nothings changed everyone still hates you" I say to Trevor "Actually Mikey I killed their leader" I roll my eyes at him why am I not surprised. "You guys can head on back to Mikey's I gotta attend to business" with that Trevor and Chef left I turn to Rose "You all good?" She nods "Wanna go back?" "I'm driving" she says as she grabs my keys I laugh at her we get into my car and start driving back to Los Santos.

1 hour later

We finally het back to mine and i look around for what there is to eat i look in the fridge "Hey Rose I'm cooking some salmon, asparagus with potatoes if you want some?" Rose come into the kitchen "You want any help?" I smile at her and nod my head she turns the radio on and puts on the rock radio station "You want some wine while we cook I'm going to pour me a glass of whiskey" "Well i mean if you're offering" she smiles i get a glass and a bottle of wine out the cupboard i get my glass and some ice out the freezer i pour our drinks.

We have a good time cooking and catching up on what we have been doing over the years. We are now sitting down at the table eating "There's something I've been meaning to ask you" Rose says while taking a sip of her drink "Ask away" i tell you "So what made you fake your own death and leave North Yankton?" I sigh and look at her "Honestly i wanted to divorce Amanda... because i had feelings for some else, but she was happy with someone else and i couldn't have her then one day Amanda came to me and said he was pregnant with my baby which was jimmy" that someone was you i think to myself while i explain "So you felt like you had to stay?" Rose says taking a bite of her food "Exactly i didn't want to leave my kids because I was worried she would never let me seem them again" i rub the back of my neck.

✨Roses POV✨

"You know i never thought Amanda was like this and i never thought she would cheat on you" i sigh "What about you and Brad?" I look at him taking a sip of my wine "Well i thought every thing was going great we was really happy but he started to be distinct and that's when i fell for someone else too... but you know what they say if they are happy with someone else then leave them to it plus I didn't wanna be a home wrecker... i feel like I'm rambling on I'm sorry"i giggle and pour more wine "No..no you're fine" Michael tells me holding his hands up smiling.

We finish eating and are now washing the dishes I'm washing up and Michael is drying and putting away we are still listening to the radio and singing along i feel at peace with Michael i think he feels it too "Earth to Rose" i hear interrupting my thoughts i shake my head and look at Michael "Sorry i got lost in my thoughts" i laugh washing the dish i was currently holding."Oh so there is a brain in there then" Michael smirks i look at him and give him a shut up look i look at the spout attached to the tap and pick up then i spray Michael with it wetting his top and laughing he gives me and shocked look "Oh it is on now" he runs towards me while I'm still spraying the water at him next thing i know is he grabs to out of my hand and starts to spray me we end up having a water fight in Michael kitchen.

We was soaked but we didn't care we was having fun and probably the most fun while I've been here it was so weird seeing Michael after all this time i thought my feelings for him had disappeared but now they are stronger then ever... now Amanda is not here i guess i can try my chance. We go upstairs and change our clothes Michael gives me one his tops and shorts i change and meet him downstairs he has his glass of whiskey and hi cigar ready to light i guess he this is his way of relaxing but I don't mind i grab me a bottle of wine and join him "So what we watching?" I say nudging him "Capolavoro" "Classic" he looks at me "You actually like this?" He says looking shocked i smile at him.

✨Michaels POV✨

I cant believe she actually likes this film Amanda would never watch these movies me with me I catch myself staring at Rose if i only i left Amanda all those years ago and told her how i felt then maybe we could have been living here together but I'm not sure if she feels the same way she sips her wine so perfectly the way he hair falls is perfect she is the most perfect women that i know, the day she turned up here I didn't know how to act i wanted to hug her squeeze her maybe even kiss her. I really missed her and T i guess i lost my family trying to fix my marriage, i love my children and sometimes i wish i had them with Rose but I can't change the fact that Amanda is the mother of my children even is jimmy isn't mine i raised him like he was and he will always stay my child. "Are you going to stare at me all night or are you going to watch the film?" My thought get interrupted by Rose fuck it here goes nothing.

I move closer to rose and look into her eyes i lean forward putting one of my hands on the back of her head pulling her closer til i could feel her breath on my face i look deeply in to her eyes and then look at her lips i kiss her without a second thought i kiss her deeply and passionately all these years I've been wanting waiting to do this and now she is here finally i move my other hand to her lower back i pull her as close as we can get I'm not sure if the whiskey has gave me the courage to do this. She pulls away i try to read her face before i get the chance she smashes her lips back onto mine with so much hunger i guess she feels the same as me.

We get up off the sofa and i carry her up the stairs making sure my lips don't miss a second of hers we get to my bedroom and lets just say the magic was there and it was a night i will never forget.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

143K 3.7K 75
"You're a star now, welcome to the big league. They all wanna pic. They all wanna see what you're made of, what you're gonna do. Is life gonna get th...
638 19 8
(CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTS, USE OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOL AND PAST SUICIDE ATTEMPTS - TAKE CAUTION WHEN READING) After the North Yankton heist, Tr...
2.7K 71 22
She's 24 while Michael is 48 year old and were once the couple that everyone tried to be.People would often call them the couple as the lovable yet...
12.3K 1.2K 46
Mia, a young girl from Manhattan falls in love with Liam who was her former bestfriend. However, the day she decided to confess this to her high scho...