yellow

By watsoninthetardis

Darkness. Definition: Sherlock Holmes Light. Definition: John Watson look at the stars. look how they shine... More

Preface
Coffee
Rain
Cotton Candy
Eyes
Birds
Tattoos
Routine
Sunday
Starlord
Five
Porcelain
Taste
Update
Boy
Rain
Addict
Tree
Thoughts
High
Sleeves
Help
Promise
You
Everything
Strawberry Ice Cream
Beast
Lucky
Beautiful
Purple
Call
7:09
Survive
End

Mole

1.7K 234 45
By watsoninthetardis

A week later, Sherlock flushed all of the drugs down the toilet. He had decided all he needed was John, and John was completely good enough for him.

A week later, John grinned, and it seemed that was all he could do. Well. Except kiss Sherlock like he was the final breathing human in the world, touching his cheekbones and his shoulders and his sternum and his stomach and his waist. John wanted to map out Sherlock's skin like Christopher Columbus, but never share it with anyone. He yearned to know where every freckle was placed on Sherlock's body.

He especially liked the small mole at the bottom of Sherlock's neck. He liked to lick it and then watch Sherlock's whole body careen with pleasure. And then he would laugh into that precious alabaster skin, and thank God that that gorgeous man was his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
32.7K 1.9K 35
«I like your accent Lucas.» «Thanks Michael, I like yours too.» ©IdBang5SOS