Love is a different ball game...

By Cactus_table

Y/N, a 25 year old NFL player. He's been playing for the LA Chargers for 2 years now and have been streaming... More

BIO
Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 3: Game Day.
🤔
Chapter 4: Trending
Chapter 5: Coffee
Chapter 6: Part 1
Chapter 6: Part 2
Chapter 7: Fun stream and Tragedy.
🦝
Chapter 8: Closure
Chapter 9: Catching up

Chapter 2: Becoming Friends

4.7K 57 18
By Cactus_table

(Chapter 2....I ask for mercy once again.Let me know what you think.)

Talking="Wow"
Thinking='Wow'

( So last time Y/N joined Jack and the others in Among Us and met a certain girl )

Y/N Pov:

The next morning Y/N woke up at 6am to do some early morning workouts but when he went to check his phone, he saw that Pokimane replied to his message. It said to just let her know when I wanted to stream with her.

'I mean I have workout's till 9am and practice ends at 3pm'

Official_Y/N99

Hey morning Poki.
So practice ends at 3pm so anytime after 4pm is fine with me, Thats if you want.😂

After that I got ready and headed to the gym.

———————————————————

Poki Pov:

I woke up to a sudden buzz on my phone. I groaned and checked only to see a message from Y/N. I dont know why but when I saw that my heart started beating a bit faster.

Official_Y/N99

Hey morning Poki.
So practice ends at 3pm so anytime after 4pm is fine with me, Thats if you want.😂

pokimanelol

Hey Voltage.
I was planning on streaming at 4pm so if you want just join anytime then😁

After I sent the message a small smile crawled on my face.

'I hope he can joi...WAIT WHAT?! I barely know the guy!'

———————————————————

TIME SKIP: AFTER PRACTICE

Y/N Pov:

Practice finally ended and I just got home. Just as I opened the door I was almost tackled to the floor by my little PUG.

"Hey Lucy." I said as I picked her up and headed to kitchen. She just licked my face.

Aftet I gave Lucy some food I just laid on the couch and took a nap. I woke up to a notification on my phone, when i picked it up the time said 4:20pm anf the notification was that Pokimane  went live about 20 minutes ago.

I decided that it would be fun to stream to. I walked into my room and started up my stream.

"Sup my dudes and dudets. Its been like 2 days since my last stream so I thought it would be fun to play some games." I greeted my stream and headed to discord to join Pokimane.

———————————————————

Poki Pov:

So I started my stream about 20 minutes ago and was just chatting with my stream and doing some Q/A.

User65

So what are you ganna play?

"I think Im going to play some Minecraft" I replied. But then...

JohnCena69

What do think of Voltage99?

"Umm, I think he's really nice." I said and felt my cheeks heat up.

*DING*

"Hey Poki." Voltage said and I felt my face turn even more red.

"Hi, how are you?" I asked.

"A bit sore, but Im fine now." He said.

"Why's that?" I asked. 'Stupid question! You know he plays football!'

"Umm today was a bit wild at practice cause tommorow's game. But I think playing with you will take my mind off the soreness." He said and I felt a Blush comimg on my face.

"Are you ganna hook me up with tickets?" I joked.

"For tommorow? Propably not, but next week if you want, For sure." He said and i smiled.

"So are we going to play some Minecraft?" I asked.

"Of course Poki." He replied.

———————————————————

Y/N Pov:

So then we hopped on minecraft and created  new world. After some time nightime came and we had to go to sleep.

"Im just ganna put this here." I say as I place my bed next to hers.

"Oh, making moves are we?" Poki said as she laughed.

"Only on you." I laughed.

The we decided to go mining.

"Hey Voltage lets see who finds diamonds first but we turn our mics off so we dont hear eachother." Poki suggested.

"Sure Poki." I said and muted myself.

So then i decided to answer some questions from my chat because its been like 2 days since my last stream.

User92

How do you think tommorow will go?

"I think it's going to be good. We worked hard and its going to pay off." I said

Bob7

What do you think of pokimane?

"I think she's like ths cutest person I know." I replied and continued to look for diamonds.

———————————————————

Poki Pov:

I was just looking for diamonds when my chat just exploded.

User6
Poggers

Daveracer
Yeet

MagicJohnson
Voltage just called you cute!

Rex
He called you cute!

'What? He called me cute?' I thought

"Did he really? Can sombody send the clip?" I asked and sure enough sombody sent it to me. I watched it and he said Im propably the cutest person he knows.

For some reason it made me really happy. I smiled and a blush dusted my cheeks.

After a while I finally found some diamonds.

"Ha! In your face Voltage! I found some." I bragged and felt proud.

"Haha! Ok fine you win! Good job Poki." He said and I smiled.

———————————————————

Y/N Pov:

After a few more hours of Minecraft we both decided to end our streams for the night.

"I really had fun tonight playing with you Voltage."Poki said.

"Y/N" I said.

"What?"

"You can call my Y/N if you want." I said and smiled.

"Ok you can call me Imane when were not streaming." She replied.

"I also had a really great time tonight." I said.

"H‐hey Y/N?" Imane asked.

"Yea?"

"Do you really think im c‐cute?" She asked as I blushed.

"You h‐heard?"

"No my chat told me." She said.

"Oh, well its true. I do think your cute." I said as my cheeks flashed red.

"Thank you." She said but I could hear that she's smiling.

"Anyway, thanks for tonight Poki. Goodnight." I said

"Goodnight Y/N. And goodluck with tommorow's game! I'll be watching." She said.

"Thanks Imane."

And with that I turned my PC off and went to take a shower and head to bed with my last thought of the day being Imane.

———————————————————

Poki Pov:

After our stream I took a warm shower and went to bed. Not before checking Y/n's instagram. Its mostly filled with gameplay clips and here and there posts of him and his teammates or him in the gym.

As I fell asleep with a smile on my face I thought: 'he's actually really handsome and nice...and funny...and he called me cute. I hope we get to play together more.' And with that I fell asleep with a smile and a blush on my face.

———————————————————

( So theres chapter 2, hope ya'll liked it. Let me knkw of any mistakes or what you think)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5K 16
Two Streamers; one that always hides his smile and the other that doesn't show his face at all. Through playing Among us, Corpse and Sykkuno seem to...
55.6K 437 46
Hello! This is my first story so, sorry if my English is bad. So, this is a story all about how your life change when you meet Pokimane :3 fyi i mes...
8.5K 225 15
Styx, a small streamer and youtuber gets invited to play among us with friends when her internet crush joins the party. Will they fall in love or wil...
459K 15.3K 38
when you're happy i'm home corpse husband x fem!oc social media © valkyraes