♥️Tera Fitoor..♥️ ✔

Oleh Gold_Grace_21

Short College love story of KaVi.. This story is like 'genius' movie love story.. Plzz Read..Vote..Comment... Lebih Banyak

Introduction..
🔶️Chapter 1🔷️
🔷️Chapter 2🔶️
🔷️Chapter 4🔶️
🔶️Chapter 5🔷️
🔷️Chapter 6🔶️
🔶️Chapter 7🔷️
🔷️Chapter 8🔶️
🔶️Chapter 9🔷️
Suggestion..!
🔷️Chapter 10🔶️
🔶️Chapter 11🔷️
🔷️Chapter 12🔶️
🔶️Chapter 13🔷️
🔷️Chapter 14🔶️
🔶️Chapter 15🔷️
🔷️Chapter 16🔶️
🔶️Chapter 17🔷️
🔷️Chapter 18🔶️

🔶️Chapter 3🔷️

734 47 36
Oleh Gold_Grace_21

NEXT DAY...

AT COLLEGE..

IN THE CLASSROOM...

Before Lecture..

Kavin and his friends sitting together.. They are playing Antaakshari (song wla game) That's when purvi and her friends entered into the classroom... Kavin's gaze fell on her.. He smirk and started Singing while looking at purvi...

Jise dekh mera dil dhadka..
Meri jaan tadapti hai..
Jise dekh mera dil dhadka..
Meri jaan tadapti hai..
Koi jannat ki.. Vo hoor nhi..
Mere college ki... ek ladki hai..
Koi jannat ki.. Vo hoor nhi..
Mere college ki... ek ladki hai..
Jise dekh mera dil dhadka..
Meri jaan tadapti hai..
Koi jannat ki.. Vo hoor nhi..
Mere college ki.. ek ladki..

His friends started laughing and clapping.. While purvi became angry.. She angrily goes near kavin and hold his collar and pulled him towards her.. Everyone became shocked..

Purvi: (angry) Tum samajhte kya ho khud ko.. Ha..?

Kavin: (smiling) Apka Aashiq.. Or deewana..

Everyone giggled.. Purvi glared at them and freed his collar..

Purvi: (angry) Disgusting...

And she left in anger.. Kavin smiled at her anger..

🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️

Kavin is walking from the corridor.. He is thinking about purvi...

Purvi was teaching dance.. Some students are sitting..

Everyone started clapping.. That's when kavin's gaze fell on her..

He lost in her..

BACKGROUND MUSIC...

Tera Fitoorrrrr...
Jab se Chad gya re..
Tera Fitoorrrrr...
Jab se Chad gya re..

Ishq jo jara sa tha..
Vo badh gya Re...
Tera Fitoorrrrr...
Jab se chad gya re...

Kavin is starring at her.. Then he goes near her and stand behind her.. Purvi turned and she ignored him and went from there.. Her friends goes behind her.. while Kavin smiled...

Tu jo mere sang chalne lage..
To meri rahe dhadakne lage..
Dekhu to na ek pal mai tumhe..
To meri baahe tadapne lage..

Ishq jo jara sa tha..
Vo badh gya re..
Tera Fitoorrrrr...
Jab se Chad gya re..
Tera Fitoorrrrr...
Jab se Chad gya re..

Kavin and purvi are writing answers on the board..

But kavin is starring at her while writing.. Purvi's writing was over.. She looked at kavin and throw the chalk on his face and left.. While kavin smiled at her antics.. kavin take his notes and threw it on the classroom While remembering purvi...

Music- Hmnnnnnmm.... Aaahhhhhh......
(Full Music)

At Evening party in the College.. Everyone was dancing and kavin also..

But purvi is writing notes in the corner.. Suddenly kavin's gaze fell on her.. He told something to his friend..

His friend goes near her with a Ice cake..

Purvi looked at the cake and then at kavin.. kavin smiled and winked at her.. Purvi throw the cake.. And went from there..

Haatho se lakhire yahi kehti hai..
Ke zindagi jo hai meri..
Tujhi me abh rehti hai..

Labon pe likhi hai meri dil ki khwahish..
Lafzo me kaise me batau..
Ek tujhko hi paane ki khatir..
Sabse juda mai ho jau..

Purvi is playing voilion on the stage..

Kavin came there and sit in the audience.. Then he goes to stage and he hold her hand and pulled her towards himself and wrapped his one hand around her waist and purvi kept her hand on his shoulder.. They are dancing smoothly.. Then kavin hold her hand and twirled her.. Then he pulled her close...

Kal tak Maine ho bhi khwab the dekhe..
Tujhme vo dikhne lage..

Ishq jo jara sa tha..
Vo badh gya re..
Tere Fitoorrrrr...
Jab se Chad gya re..
Tera Fitoorrrrr...
Jab se Chad gya re..

Kavin came out of his Dream hearing his friends voice.. Kavin smiled while remembering his dream...

🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️

NEXT DAY...

AFTER LECTURES...

Purvi came out college.. She hugged her friends..

She bid them bye.. And she sit on her car and left..

Kavin came out of the college and saw purvi was left.. He take his mobile and do something on his mobile..

🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️

PURVI'S SIDE..

ON THE WAY...

Traffic jam Ho jata hai..

Purvi: (to her driver) Gaadi Q rok dii..

Driver: Mam dekhiye.. Traffic jam ho gya hai..

Purvi: Oh no.. Mujhe mom ko airport lene Jana hai...

She came out of the car.. And looked back..

Then she looked at the Traffic signal.. and became surprised.. The Traffic signal was hacked..

That's when kavin came there on his bicycle.. He goes near purvi.. Police inspectors are standing near them..

Police: (to kavin) Ooh bhai Ashiq.. Bada mast ladka hai yar.. Bhai tune to traffic signal hacked kr liya..

Kavin is still smiling seeing purvi's beautiful face...

Purvi: (angry) Dekha kaise hass rha hai.. Isne hi kiya hai ye.. mujhe rokne ke liye.. Iski vajah se mujhe airport jaane ke liye late ho gya.. Arrest Him...

Police: Gaadi me daalo ise...

That's when some cars came near them..

One man came out of the car..👇

He is none other than.. Sr. Insp Abhijeet..

Abhijeet: Heyy.. Hii kavin..

Police inspectors salute him..

Police inspector: Sir aap ise jante hai..?

Abhijeet: Yes.! He is my cousin.. (to kavin) Thank you kavin..! Tumhari vajah se hum us khatarnak terrorist ko pakad pay..

Police inspector: Matlab sir..?

Abhijeet: Actually ek terrorist yahi raste se bhes badal kar bhagne wala tha.. Or kavin ko Traffic signal hacked krna aata hai.. Isiliye humne kavin ko Signal hacked krne bola..

Police inspector: Ok sir..

Police inspectors left from there...

Abhijeet wrapped his hand around kavin's shoulder and take him aside..

Abhijeet: Thank u kavin..! Tumne hamari madat ki isiliye.. Tumhare vajah se vo terrorist bhag nhi paaya.. Vo pakda gya..

Kavin: (smiling) Wlcm bhai.. Or Waise bhi apka call jab bhi aata hai.. kuch na kuch teda-meda krna hi padta hai..

Kavin said that while looking behind towards purvi...

Abhijeet: (smiling) Arey pura teda-meda krne ke liye aajao na.. Join krlo CID..

Kavin: (wants to goes near purvi) Arey bhai.. Pehle padhai to complete kr lu..

Abhijeet: (hold kavin's hand) Arey par college to khatam ho gya..

Kavin: (looking towards purvi) Arey bhai.. Chodo na yar.. vo ja rhi hai..

Abhijeet followed his gaze and saw purvi is going.. She turned towards them and left..

Abhijeet understood.. He smiled and looked at kavin..

Abhijeet: (smiling) Ja.. ja.. Mere bhai.. Karle padhai complete.. All the best..

And Abhijeet left..

Kavin ran towards purvi.. Suddenly purvi sit on her car and drove off.. Kavin smiled at her..

🔷️🔶️🔷️🔶️🔷️🔶️🔷️🔶️🔷️🔶️🔷️🔶️🔷️🔶️🔷️

Chapter Over..😁🤗

Hows the chapter guys..?

Maza aaya..?

BYE..BYE..👋

TAKE CARE..🤗

LOVE YOU ALL..♥️

#stay home..
#stay safe..
#spread love..
#Be happy..
#keep smiling..
#keep shining..

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

129K 1.5K 27
Khaandan ki pyari beti
233K 15.6K 27
What happens when a girl falls in love with the hottest guy of group but can't express for the sake of Friendship???
151K 7.3K 59
This book will contain OS / TS on our favourite couple ' MORAN ' ❤️ Ranked 1 in #moran on 25th February. 💞
27.1K 1.6K 31
Please show your love and read Sidharth ke parents nhi he wo sana yani shehenZ ke family ke sath reheta he bachpan se kyonki jo sana ke papa he unke...