Don't Talk To Me | BOOK 3

By honeywriitings

(Prequel to Don't Talk To Anyone) 18 years. Since the world turned black. Since zombies took over the world... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
characters!

a/n

399 15 17
By honeywriitings

hi everyone!

well, that is officially, the end of the zombie series!

I loved writing these books too much and I'm sad for it to be over! BUT, new books are in order. I have a bunch of exciting ideas for new books that I'm dying to share with you all. 

in fact, if you don't know, I have two other books on my page already if you'd like to check those out! they're just sappy romance books, you know the drill!

but, before we go, I have to say this;

thank you all so much for supporting me through this!

I hope you all loved reading it as much as I loved writing it. my writing career has been changed for the better and it's all thanks to you guys!

I loved Elle and Paxton's story as well as Riley and Dakotas. I don't know what I would have done without these guys. I never expected the amount of love and support I got and can't thank any of you enough.

thank you thank you THANK YOU! 

happy reading.

love, your author. 

- a. x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Zero By Cassie

Science Fiction

627K 32.5K 48
The world's gone to hell. People are eating each other. Literally. Eating. Each other. I'm just doing my best to keep myself and the quirky mismatche...
53 7 12
After escaping their zombie-ravaged school, Dan and his friends temporarily seek refuge in an abandoned corner shop. Amidst scarce resources and the...
186 12 6
This story is about three teenage girls about 17 who suddenly have to live in a world where a sudden incident happened That started the end of the wo...
34.8K 1.4K 21
[Ranked πŸ…#1 in 'LOCKDOWN', 'VIRUS', 'ZOMBIEAPOCALYPSE', 'ROMANCE'] I was in Bio class when it happened. The school sirens went off. Code black, full...