Lost

Da sarahmalfoyy11

I'm lost, please tell me you're still there. Altro

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen

Ten

1.4K 69 20
Da sarahmalfoyy11

I dreamt of you last night. I saw you running, in the forest, wearing a long black silk dress. We were running together. We were happy. Your hair swaying in the wind. Two hearts kept warm by each others company. I don't know maybe I'm crazy, maybe time has finally outplayed me. Maybe I've stopped appreciating life as it. Maybe I'm in over my head. I don't know maybe this is normal. Maybe this is all a test. Maybe that's why the rain suddenly feels colder on my skin.
In my dreams I loose the concept of time.
I don't mind it, it's going to take me a while to find out everything about you that I can from a glimpse of you reading what I'm saying.
These small moments that you have given me have brought me to insanity but I simply don't care.
You see in my dreams, every time you said my name plays back in my head like a song.
In my dreams forever with you seems long enough. But if this is all the time we have, just don't wake me up.
Feels like I've got all the time in the world maybe I should do something about it. Every second without you feels like an hour.

Draco Malfoy.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

141K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
192K 10.1K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
331K 11.6K 52
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...