Cold and Rude CEO (jungkook's...

By LatteBTSot7

Thx for reading More

Part 2 Meeting at the party...
Part 3 - Married to Mr.Rude..
Bonus part-Beautiful ending..

Cold And Rude CEO: Part-1

73 1 0
By LatteBTSot7

1.Your First day as CEO
                                              Y/N's POV.
Y/n: Good Morning world (yawns and streching )..woah! I woke up early today.Its just 6am right now.Let's get freshen up. And go for a morning walk.
Let's goo..( getting up from the bed i entered the bathroom)
i brushed my teeths and took a
So while am doing my morning routine..u guys go Author Nim gonna give you my introduction..
A/N: Why can't you just do it yourself..
Y/n:No am bathing and then i have to go for morning walk i will be late..pweasee~~author nim..(puppy eyes).
A/N:ohhh goshh dont make those eyes..i aint fall for them.
Y/n:oh okh then thank you sooo much author nim..love yaa..hehe u r the best..hehe..
A/n: Aish this girl ! I have to do it now..lets do it..
  __________________________________
                               A/N's POV...
Name : Min y/n.
Age : 21 years old.
Personality :  kind and savage..(bcz why not after all she is the sister of Mr.savage.)
Y/n's Sibling :  Big brother (Min Yoongi- he has his own company..)
Y/n's Mother : Died after giving birth to y/n.
Y/n's Father : A successful businessman and friend of Mr.jeon (jungkook's father)
*THE CEO OF MIN COMPANY*
________________________________
Y/n's POV
Ok and am done..oh and yea here's my outfit and look..

Y/n : ( i got downstaires and saw my father and brother there..)
Good Morning...dad and oppa(smiles)
Mr.Min and yoongi : Good Morning Y/n..(smiles)
Mr.Min: Going for morning walk..
Y/n : yes dad
Yoongi : soo dad and y/n..am going to work..or i will be late..take care both..bye
Y/n and Mr.Min : byee son / oppa..take care.
Y/n :am also going for morning walk dad.
Mr.Min :okh daughter be quick..okh we are gonna eat breakfast together..(smile)
Y/n : okay dad ..byee..
Y/n : soo lets start walking...(i was walking until i reached near the park where i played when i was small with my childhood friend )..
Y/n : where are you my sunshine.i miss you so much .why did you leave like that.(without me realizing a tear fell from my eyes)..goshh i miss you.
Y/n : ( i wiped my tears and started to walk back home again.as my father must be waiting..)

                          Time skip to home..
Y/n : when i reached home i didn't saw dad..i got near the dinning table for breakfast and saw a note there..

DEAR DAUGHTER...ITS YOUR DAD..
Am sorry actually when you were gone for the morning walk i got a call from my friend (Mr.jeon) he wanted to meet me..so i already made breakfast for you.you can eat..hmm.
And yea dont worry for me i have already eaten..
(Smiles)
And yea i know today is your first day in your office as  CEO soo best of luck for that also..do your best..

Y/n : *sigh* oh yea how can i forget today is my first day in office..hope it will be a good day ..
Lets eat the breakfast.
After eating..lets get ready for the office i dont want to be late on my first day well and that too as CEO... *sigh*

             Time skips after getting ready...
While am driving you can see my outfit and all..

*after arriving*
Y/n : woah..finally am here.lets get inside
(Walking while calling her best friend as well as cousin.)
Park Chaeyoung..(ofc.rose..)
OTP
Y/n: hello! Yah rose..tell me where are you..
Rose: Ohh hello..y/n.you arrived..Great everything's ready..for you.
Y/n: okh am coming..
Rose: ok i will hang up now.
-----------------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV..
Y/n: Why am so nervous..calm down y/n. nothing bad will happen.everything's gonna be alright..fighting..( i calmed myself down and walked ahead towards the entrance.)  i arrived near the big entrance of my company.

i think i should get used to it now as it will be my regular thing.(smirk)
Security gaurd: Welcome Mam we were just waiting for you.
Y/n: Thank u.
Y/n:(i entered  inside the company and i saw a receptionist there.i went near her and she welcomed me warmly.)

Receptionist: Good Morming mam.Welcome to min company..Have a good day..(smiles)
Y/n:Thank you..
Receptionist:Come mam i will show the way..
Y/n:yeah(i nodded my head while walking with her towards the elevator)
Receptionist: Here you go mam..(smile)
Y/n:(i just hummed over her statement and smiled)
when i got there(4th floor).
i was again warmly by my assistant (Rosè)..and the other employees..
Rosè:Please welcome our new CEO of the company..(clapping)...its a great pleasure to have you here as our boss.we are looking forward to work with you.
Y/n:yeah thanks a lot everyone...its also a great pleasure for me to be here ..am also looking forward to work with you all ..we couldn't have reach this far without you all..Starting from today we have to work hard soo that our company will be one of the successful companies in the country as my father wanted it to be..
Rosè and Employee: *cheering and clapping*
Y/n:Thanks u guys now all back to there work..
Rosè: yup and Ms.Min am your Assistant..*smiles*
Y/n: ohh great..show me my office
Rose:sure this way..
Y/n:(As i entered there i saw it beautifully decorated.i loved the entire furniture..it was as i wanted..i saw many paintings hunged on the wall..they were beautiful and rare..and one of them was of my mom's.I saw it delicately potraited ..everything was just perfect..)Mom ! how come you are not here with me.even if you are watching me from up there.See i told you i will make you proud and i did..even i didn't saw you..but always remember i love you mom.*sadly chuckles*
(i got intrupted after rose came in my office)

Rose:Miss its your father's call.
Y/n:oh-ok thank u Rose.*smiles*
Rose:no problem..
(she left then)
OTP
Mr.Min:hello
Y/n:yea hello father..
Mr.Min:soo how's everything there..u like your office..
Y/n:(i paused first then answered honestly) yes father everything's great..and yea the office is also awesome..i love it.*smiles*
Mr.Min:great my daughter..your mom must be proud of you both(your bro. and you)
Y/n: yes father she must be..and yea father you said that Mr.jeon suddenly called you to come over.his home is  everything okay..(i asked as i was thinking something was wrong..)
Mr.Min:ohhh noo daughter everything's good..the reason he called was he is holding a party for his son's birthday.
Y/n:ohh..thats why.i thought something happened..(a sigh of relief escaped from my mouth).
Mr.Min:And you have to come also..
Y/n: ohh..great..then i will buy a dress on the way..
Mr.Min:oh okh and yea buy some elegent dress..while coming on the way.
Y/n: ofc. father..*chuckles*..
Mr.Min:ok now i gotta go..bye sweety.
Y/n:bye father..
*ended the call*
So now lets get back to work..
Time skips.after completing the work.
Y/n: yahh rose come here now..
Rose:y-yes..
Y/n:lets goo am already tired..and we also have to buy a dress..so come lets go or we will be late at home.
Rose:dress?huh?.
Y/n: ohh namjesus i will tell you later first come fast.
Rose:oh okh..easy girl..
(i took her hand and dragged her to the parking lot with me and we got inside the car..I started the car towards the shopping mall.)
Rose:where are we going .this is not the way to home.(she enquired)
Y/n:i just said i have to buy a dress so we are going to the shopping mall.
Rose:but why tho..(she enquired again)
Y/n: i have to attend a birthday party of my fathers friends son..
Rose:ohoo ....
Y/n:yea..now shut up and let me drive your questions will distract me..
Rose:okew..
End of Y/n's Pov.
         ???'s POV.
???: Yah what the heck is wrong with you now..why are you looking soo angry..huh.( the first guy asked while frowning)
???:yes what happened..why are you so angry..tell us the reason..its been 2hours you are driving the car at the same road.(the second one also questioned while he whispered the last part).
???:Will you both shut up huh.or are u both testing my patience.
???:yah that's not fair kook..You are angry on someone else and you are taking out your anger on us.(he complained)
jk:i dare you tae to say any other word again..i swear i will leave you in here all alone.
Tae:yahh i was just asking ok no need to leave me.duh
???:you know my sister got a new CEO.and its non other than my own cousin y/n.
Tae:really!yahh jimin you didn't tell me you had a cousin huh..
jimin:now i did i guess.
Tae:yea yea..(he rolled his eyes)
jimin:did you just rolled your eyes at me you alien..
Tae:whom you called alien you shortyy..huh..and yea i did what..will you do..(sticks his tongue out)
*While they both were fighting like small kids.jungkook was getting more annoyed.*
Jk: SHUT UP YOUUU BOTH..( i said in anger..and they both gulped and shut there mouths)
huff..and i remember what happened just a while ago.
*Flashback*
Mrs.jeon:jungkook come here..
me:no
Mrs.jeon:i said COME HERE..(she shouted)
me:i also.said I WILL NOT..(i also fired back)
Mrs.jeon:This is why your real mother left you and your dad.because of your this behavior.(she exclaimed..simply )
me:(when she mentioned my mom anger rushed through my veins and she knew she messed up)
what did you say.(i said firmly but in anger.)
Mrs.jeon:J-jungko-ok i-i didn-'t me-an to m-ent-ion
h-er. am so-.
me:(i cutted her off by saying) you are sorry..huh
YOUR SORRY WONT CHANGE THAT YOU MENTIONED THAT WOMEN..EVEN AFTER KNOWING ABOUT HER.HUH(i said while fuming in anger and before she could say anything else i left the house)
Mrs.jeon:i- am so-rry son..i d-didn-'t mean-t it..(she said while she bursted into tears.)
am such a bad mother am sorry son.i have created a mess and i will make it right..yea.(she said while wiping her tears which were coming out continuously)
*Flashback Ends*
Jk:(in mind: i know she didn't meant any of her words..but she mentioned her.)
am also sorry mom i shouted at you(i whispered slowly and again started driving.)
jimin: well jk just tell us where we are going.
Tae:yea.
Jk: for shopping..(i exclaimed)
Jimin and Tae:(what shopping..and you..haha you must be joking..like ok but why..)
Jk:gotta buy some suits..for tomorrow's party.
Jimin and Tae:ohh..suit fot party.wait WHAT.which partyy..(they shouted asked me )
Jk:why are you two shouting ...huh..tomorrow's my birthday you dumbheads..
Tae:ohh.its your birthday tomorrow..wait..ohh yea i remember.now..
Jimin:yea we all gotta buy some new clothes.after all we are the maknae's we can fit in any clothes.(just kidding lol).
Tae:for the first time you have said something true.
Jimin: i always do..duh.
Tae: yea whatever.
Jk:yah you both get out of the car..right now fast
Both: we will keep quite now sorry..
Jk:yahhh idiots we are here..(chuckles)
Tae:ohh yea haha..
Jimin: atleast you chuckled..(he said)
Jk:*clears throat* lets go in (in cold voice)
Jimin and Tae: here he goes again cold rude ass..
Jk:i heard it
Time skips after shopping...
Jk: (we were coming out of the mall..and what i saw made me shocked..)
-----------------------------------------------------

To be continued.....

Hello hot lattes😊😊I hope you guys loved our story. We have our Yt channel named LATTE BTS, So check that out we also posted there.

Written by:Author lily and author rani😊❤️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.2K 65
Have fun reading โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’“
938 58 11
๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ท๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป . ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๏ฟฝ...
8K 524 23
๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ร— ๐Ž๐‚. ๐š‚๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š› : ๐’๐š๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  :) *read at your own risk*
29.1K 322 12
Jungkook Imagines ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป Angst , fluff and many more!