๐Œ๐„๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐‹๐”๐Ž๐”๐’ ?! kar...

By meowduo

ใƒป โ•ญใƒป๐Œ๐„๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐‹๐”๐Ž๐”๐’ ?! โ•ญโ•ฏkarl jacobs x fem!oc . . . โ•ฐ๏น•โ ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ do you have such a me... More

๊’ฐ zero ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ one ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ three ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ four ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ five ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ six ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ seven ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ eight ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ nine ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ ten ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ eleven ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ twelve ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ thirteen ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ fourteen ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ fifteen ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ sixteen ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ seventeen ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ eighteen ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ nineteen ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ twenty ๊’ฑ
๊’ฐ ??? ๊’ฑ

๊’ฐ two ๊’ฑ

25.2K 728 911
By meowduo

!! TW !!

none

enjoy the chapter !

I sigh as I enter the library. I always go here in my spare time to escape the world.

I walk through many isles of books, feeling the sides of them with my fingertips.

I reached the end of the isle as I was about to walk to the other one until I bump into a man that has a red sweatshirt with a gray collar-neck.

I noticed he was holding some papers and books and they fell on the dark blue carpet of the library's.

"shit, i'm sorry" I say, bending down to grab the papers and books.

"oh. no need to apologize, i was the one who wasn't looking!" His soft voice replies, declining my apology.

"you sure? i was the one who was in my own world, feeling every book in this isle." I hand him back his stuff, looking into his gray but bright eyes.

"oh yeah, no. it was my fault. i was humming a song and not paying attention." He speaks while taking the books and papers, quickly putting them back in order.

"well, i guess we're even then." I try laughing a bit, and it actually worked. Which is confusing because whenever I try to force a laugh around someone it doesn't work.

"well, i'll be going now! see you around." The boy with thick brown hair walks slowly through the isle I was going through, observing all the books he put his eye on.

I put my headphones in, putting my playlist on and sweater weather starts playing. I hum with it.

and all i am
is a man
i want the world
in my hands
i hate the beach
but i stand
in california
with my toes in the sand
use the sleeves on my sweater
let's have an adventure
head in the clouds
but my gravitys centered
touch my neck
and i'll touch yours
you and those little high waisted shorts—

I pause the song when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"yes?" I turn around as I take my earphones out.

"i— uh, i'm kind of bored and i have nothing to do. do you mind if i listen to music with you?" The same boy with gray eyes and brown hair says.

"oh! yeah, sure." I give him a small smile and walk over to the table, pulling out both of the seats for us.

"here." I hand him the other earphone and put the song back on.

oh, she knows what i think about
and what i think about
one love, two mouths
one love, one house
no shirt, no blouse
just us, you find out
nothing i really wanna tell you about, no
cause its too cold whoa
for you here

I hear the boy mumbling the lyrics as he writes on the paper,

and now
so let me hold whoa
both your hands in
the holes of my sweater

"hey, uh— what's your name?" He asks, looking up from his paper.

"oh yeah, i'm charlotte. charlotte lee." I introduce myself.

"hi charlotte, i'm karl." Karl replies, looking back down to the paper.

I don't know what it was, but there was something special with this boy— Like if he takes every single of my breaths away.

and if i may take your breath away
i dont mind if theres not much away
sometimes the silence guides your mind
so move to a place so far away
the goosebumps start to race
the minute that my left hand meets your waist

I feel Karl's elbow touch the side of my arm and I flinch, getting goosebumps too.

"i'm sorry—"

"it's fine, it's fine." I say, rubbing my arm lightly to get rid of the goosebumps.

and then i watch your face
put my finger on your tongue
cause you love to taste yeah
these hearts adore
everyone the other beat heart is for
inside this place is warm
outside it starts to pour
coming down
one love, two mouths
one love, one house
no shirt, no blouse
just us, you find out
nothing i really wanna tell you about, no

cause its too cold whoa
for you here
and now
so let me hold whoa
both your hands in
the holes of my sweater

Karl and I mutter the lyrics both at the same time, making us both laugh a bit but immediately quieting down since we were still in the library,

I check the time on my phone; 11:34

"shit, karl i have to go now. i promised ranb- my friend that i'd call him back! bye, i'll see you soon if i ever do." I give him a small wave, walking out the library and skating back home.

[ time skip ]

"hi ranboo!" I exclaim when he answers.

"oh you seem pretty energetic now, what happened when you were outside?" Ranboo questions my energy.

"oh, i'll tell you every detail."

"wait, no—"

827 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 1.9K 48
Thank you so much for 121k reads ๐Ÿง I really appreciate it :) Dream Georgenotfound Sapnap Wilbur Nihachu Quackity Karl Eret Awesamdude Ph1LzA (pla...
2.6M 85.4K 54
๐’๐’๐’ โ”ŠOffline! *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šยฐ* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
113K 2.6K 51
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED quackityxoc in which, quackity messages the wrong number and finds himself enjoying her company or in which lauren receive...
700K 25K 46
#๐™ณ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ด๐™ฝ, ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€. ๐“†ฉแฅซแญก๐“†ชหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท open for mor...