Aurora

Per CherryBlossom2214

Aurora, the precious jewel of her father and she is also the only child. One day she goes to the city to cele... Més

Hello
Chapter 1: Instantly
Chapter 2: Number
Chapter 3: Damsel In Distress
Chapter 4: Hoody
Chapter 5: Screwed
Chapter 6: Hell & Costumes
Chapter 7: Not A Damsel In Distress
Chapter 9: Tear Stained Love
Chapter 10: Unsaid Confession
Chapter 11: Famiglia
Chapter 12: Donna
Chapter 13: Meeting The Parents
Chapter 14: The Truth About Me
Chapter 15: This Woman
Chapter 16: Per me?
Chapter 17: Gift
Chapter 18: Dangerous Donna
Chapter 19: Cosa Mi Fai
Chapter 20: For Fuck Sake
Chapter 21: Pleasure
Chapter 22: Starvation
Chapter 23: Whipped
Chapter 24: Parents
Chapter 25: Past & Future
Chapter 26: Soul
Chapter 27: A Werewolf Thing
Chapter 28: Mother
Chapter 29: Hell Hath No Fury
Chapter 30: The End

Chapter 8: The Great Matteo Rossi

2.2K 95 20
Per CherryBlossom2214

I checked my outfit one more time.
Matteo will be here any moment and I am nervous. He's taking us on a date and he said I can dress casual, so this is what I chose.

Not a moment to soon the bell rang and I opened up for Matteo.
He was dressed in a black shirt and jeans, very handsome.
"Sembri assolutamente bella amore mio." He says and I blush.
"You look handsome." He smirked, "Naturally, I have to be to stand next to you." I giggled and kissed his nose which earned me a bedazzling smile from him.
Oh mamma!

"So where are we going?"
I asked when we get into the car.
He acted like he was thinking and then smirked.
"Now I would love to tell you, Il mio unico, but it's a secret." I blushed at his nickname for me, I really need to learn italian. It made my heart beat faster by the second.
"No fair." I mumbled and looked away. I didn't want him to see how simple words from him could cause my heart to race.
"Sei così carino." He then chuckled when he saw me pouting.
"Aahhwww, come on, don't pout My Love."
That only made me pout more.
"Il mio simpatico scoiattolo."
Argh, I didn't even know what he said right now, once again. I need to study italian!

We got to a building but it revealed nothing of what we are going to do today.
"Don't look so disappointed." Matteo kissed my cheek and exit the car to open up for me.
He came close to my ear and whispered, "I promise you'll like it." A shiver went down my spine.
"Hmph, you better hope I do." He gets out a small duffle bag, locks the car and took my hand. It's uncanny how perfectly it fits in his.
"Well I did say I will take you on the best date ever."
I eyed the duffle bad, "It doesn't involve killing me right?" I squint my eyes at him and he just laughs.
"Se qualcuno ti uccide, distruggerei tutto ciò che gli è caro." His voice was serious and I detected a dangerous aura.
It's official, I need to learn Italian.

We went inside the building, it gave off a school vibe, the corridors, lockers, doors with numbers. We stopped on the third floor, door number 25.
There was about 9 people in there excluding myself and Matteo.
There was two old ladies who were, I'm guessing, gossiping about their lives, one very fashionable guy sitting next to a girl with shocking blue curly hair and she rocked that look. Then there was a group of four girls, assuming best friends, that were casually checking out Matteo which made me stand closer to him and hold his hand tighter. At the way back in the corner by the window sat a girl, she had thick brown hair that she was trying to tame with a braid, thick rimmed glasses and she had a green plaid button up cardigan coat jacket.

~Matteo~

If this date fails, I cannot be called a man.
I noticed how close Aurora got and I looked to see that girls werw checking me out.
"Come on, let's take a seat." I whispered and lead her to the back of the class.
In that moment a woman who could be considered a gypsy, walked in.

"Good day everyone, my name is Lorita and I'll be teaching you how to make your own jewelry." I saw Aurora's eyes lighten up and I gave myself a mental high five.
"Now before we begin, we'll go around in class so I'll know your names."
Everyone introduced themselves, the four girls made sure to do it extra flirty while 'casually' looking back at me.
Do they seriously think that I would look at them even once when I have a goddess as my woman next to me?
After everyone introduced themselves, Lorita gave everyone a jewelry tool kit.
"Oky everyone, let's begin!"

We followed her instructions, yes, I did as well. Aurora refused to do it alone. Later during the class we got told we can now try making our own, I was completely lost, but Aurora was happy as she started mumbling about what she would make.
"You'll make something for me, won't you?" She bats her eyes with her cute smile.
"Uuuhm, I don't think it will even be dress worthy. I absolutely suck at this." She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my nose. "It can't be that bad, just try."
I could never say no to her.
"Fine, but you can't laugh at it or say it's ugly."
She smiled at me, "Never."
So against my will I made my first attempt at making my own jewelry. Auora was completely lost in her own world as she focused on making earrings.
"I'm done!" She yelled in excitement and I looked over to see what she created.

Everyone awed at her earrings and she gladly showed them off. Lorita even asked if this was her first time making jewelry.
When everyone was gone she got closer to me and wiggled her eyebrows to which a squinted. "What?"
She smiled, "Nothing."
"Mmmmm."
Definitely not nothing.
"Ssooooooo." She dragged out and I eyed here from the corner of my eye.
"Yes, Belle?", I asked.
"Is it done yet?" She blurted out.
Aaahhh, she was waiting for my jewelry piece.
I looked at it and frowed. Will she even like it?
"Close your eyes." She closed her eyes and I placed the necklace around her neck.
"You can open now."
Her head snapped down as she takes the necklace in her hand.
"Oh Matteo." She whispered.
I scratched my neck in defeat, "I know, it's horrible."
And then she smiled, it was a smile I've never seen on her before, but it made my heart beat wildly.
"It's perfect."

"You're not just saying that to make me feel better are you?"
She shook her head, her eyes never leaving the necklace. "No, you made it while thinking about me."

It's official, I'd destroy the earth if she asked me to.

Class ended and Aurora told Lorita that she'll come again and I'm just glad she enjoyed it.
"What made you take me to a jewelry class?" She asked when we got into the car.
"Well, I know you design most of your clothes, you're going to be a designer and I thaught you'd like it it you could create custom jewelry to fit with your outfits to make them perfect for you."

~Aurora~

I couldn't believe he thaught of such a thing for our date. It was absolutely perfect.
"Thank you Matteo, it was perfect." I could literally see a few years comming back to him.
"I'm glad you liked it, but the day is not over yet."
"Really? And I guess it would be futile to ask where we are going next?" He only smirked which answered my question.
"Behind your seat is some snacks, it's going to be a long drive."
Well, let's not keep the snacks waiting.

We traveled till we were outside the city on a small farm, the board when we entered said, PAWS. From afar I could see a rock house with a green roof.
That got me excited already, I love animals!

~Matteo~

We got out of the car and I could literally feel Aurora's excitement bubbling up.
Giada was already waiting, she must've seen our car comming from the distance.
"Matteo, Da molto tempo non si vede."
We greeted and I pulled Aurora closer to me.
"This must be the girl you've been talking about. I'm Giada, this one's cousin. Nice to meet you."
Aurora braught her in for a hug, "It's nice to meet you too, I'm Aurora."
They break the hug, "So, Matteo tells me you love animals. So you've come to the right place. This is a rescue and rehabilitation center for all animals and it's just about feeding time. Would you like to help me?" She really didn't even need to ask Aurora.
Aurora squealed. "Would I? Absolutely!"

~Aurora~

"So this is Mufasa, one of the rare white lion's that are in my protective care. He was shot for poaching reasons. Luckily the guards got to him in time and now he's in my care since he got a small limp in his walk now."
Oh wow, he was still very magnificent. The pride of a lion makes sense. They just have a certain pride vibe around them.

"Now if you look over there under the shade of the tree. That's his mate Sarabi and their cub, Simba. Ironic right."

"Aaahhhwwww, they are absolutely adorable."
Giada got meat from her truck.
"Let's feed them."
"Oeh with pleasure."

Next up we have our black timber wolf, I call im Zylo. He got here a month ago, but he refuses to get out of his cave."

I look at the cave, I could sense him.
"His habitat was burnt down and he got hurt. He lost his whole pack. We have another pup that we got from another region. I thaught maybe that they could bond you know, that Zylo could teach little Zody." My heart swelled for him.
"Can I go in?"
Giada shook her head. "I tried to go in, but he would growl and attempt to attack and I rather not anger him. He's under enough stress."
"Please let me try, I promise if he gets angry I'll leave." Giada looks at me and then at Matteo who was taking a call.
"If Matteo kills me I'll haunt you." I smiled and quietly enter the cage.

I could feel the hostility from him.
I slowly got closer, his eyes never leaving me and growling ferociously, "Hey Alpha, how are you doing?" I whispered.
"I heard what happened, I can't imagine how you must feel." Zylo's growling stopped a little. "Nothing I say will change the loss of your pack, your mate and pups." He laid his head on his paws and he howled.
"But now, you have to look forward. There is a little pup, named Zody, with no family. He needs you and you need him."
Zylo wined. "So please give Zody a chance at a new family." He huffed and I got closer to pet his head.
"Thank you."
I walk back to Giada who's mouth was open in shock.
"I think we can try put Zody with him now."
Giada, still in shock, walked to the cage to get Zody out.

We watched Zody trotting in, sniffing everything and playing with the grass. Zylo was keepong an eye on him.
Zody finally spotted Zylo and trotted over to him. Zody crouched with his butt in air and tail wagging. Zylo still showed no aggression. The Zody jumped on him, biting his ear and then attacking his tail.
"I can't believe it. What did you do?"  Giada was flabbergasted.
I just smiled, "I told him there is someone who needs him."

"So what did I miss?" Matteo finally joins us again.
"Your girl is simply amazing." Giada says, but right now I couldn't concentrate on anything but Zylo and Zody.

We feeded so many animals after that and then we got to the dog center and I almost died of all the cuteness.
But there was two puppies who kept in their cages.
They didn't come out to play at all.
"What is wrong with them?" I asked Giada.
"Oh, I got them two days ago. The owner surrendered them to the vet and they've been depressed. So they asked me to look after them and see what I could do."

~Matteo~

Aurora enjoyed the animals alot, she seems to have a different connection with animals.
I was now watching her playing with the two Rottweiler puppies.
Aurora already named them. She called one Rosie and the other Brutus. She seemed to really like them.

"You really like this girl, don't you?" Giada joined me on the side. "Yes."
Aurora laughed and all the dogs were on her, seeking her attention.
"The great Matteo Rossi has fallen inlove. Who knew."

🌸🌸🌸

Sorry for the long wait, but you got a long chapter.
I really struggled to plan a date for them and then I finally got it.

The chapter is not really refined, but I owe you guys to publish a chapter.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

560K 8.8K 50
19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior is the Spanish mafia leader. However Auro...
184K 2.6K 44
Sofia Maria Romano Sofia is a average worker and receives minimum wage at her job that she stayed at for 4 years, she is friendly and shy at some tim...
A love he never wanted Book 2 Per

Literatura romàntica

316 17 17
mature book 18+ While most men are dying to get out of the mafia, Gio was dying to get in and lead it. Aurora leaves it all behind to be with the lo...
53.3K 954 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...