Dimensional System

By BoundlessTier

A man that reincarnated with the system in other world I am do not own some of ideas and anime in My novel... More

Chapter 1
CULTIVATION RANK
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20

chapter 2

508 6 0
By BoundlessTier

the next morning

Mark got up from his bed, got ready to take a shower and continue today's activities.

"yawwnn, hmm my sleep was very comfortable last night, let's take a shower then have breakfast and get ready to do some exercises to get used to this new body and strength" Mark said to himself.

Mark then walked to the bathroom and showered, after bathing Mark bought several clothes from the system at a price of 20 points for each pair of clothes. after that Mark walked to the kitchen, and once again Mark still relied on the system to buy raw food ingredients for cooking needs.

After breakfast Mark sat on the sofa in the mansion's study room and after thinking for a while about how to start training, Mark started asking the system.

"system, do you have something like time house in dragon ball animation?" Mark asked the system, it would be very fun and easy to practice if the system had something like a time house, because it would be more time-saving and efficient, because in the house time is not only time that runs differently from the outside world, but also has a gravity device that can set.

[This system has everything that exists in all dimensions, so the system also has a time house in the dragonball animation, not only the time house, but all the items, bloodlines, skills, etc. that were in animations and movies in the previous host's life. ]

Mark is very happy to know that the system has everything in the anime, because Mark was also an otaku in his previous life.

"then, system, buy house time" Mark gave orders to the system.

* DING! * [The house price time consumes 5000 system points, is the host sure you want to buy it?]

After listening to the system, Mark agreed immediately, as he still had a lot of points left which amounted to 88,900 points after deducting for buying previous things.

"yes, let's buy" Mark said

* DING! * [Deducts 5000 system points from the host, the item has been placed in the host's inventory]

after that Mark immediately took the time house from his inventory and put it outside the mansion in his pocket world field, and Mark began to prepare necessities such as enough food and drink for himself, before entering the house when Mark asked the system what the price of fairy nuts in dragon ball, after getting an answer from the system, mark bought a bag of fairy beans along with other food and drink necessities and spent, 100 system points for a bag of fairy nuts and 20 system points for regular food.

so, after bringing enough food, water, and fairy nuts, Mark went home time excitedly.

three days later, Mark Kaiser who looks like a beggar due to torn clothes came out of the house when, after practicing at home for 3 years, Mark's appearance changed drastically, with a height of 1.89 meters, strong muscles but not protruding and looks perfect , Hairstyles that look handsome and bright, Mark looks more handsome, manly and domineering than before.

even though it had been three days, Mark had to go back and forth several times on the road, because it was unbearable for him to continue training alone in such a harsh environment! counting time, he practiced at home time for more than two years, that is, more than two days in reality.

"Well, I've been cultivating for so long, even if I have a resolute heart, I still can't give birth to a bird! Looks like it's time to go out and breathe, hmm I should buy bloodlines in the shop system , because according to some novels I read, Bloodlines are also very important in the world of cultivation and to increase my strength even more, I always wanted to have a Saiyan bloodline, I was always jealous of those Saiyans, they have very strong bloodlines and a handsome transformation. "Mark smiled at the corner of his mouth when he thought. how handsome he was when he transformed into super saiyan.

"system, how much is the bloodline of a Saiyan?" Mark immediately asked the system.

[Host, Saiyan's bloodline price is 100,000,000 system points]

"Huh, very expensive, but after thinking about how strong and powerful the potential of the Saiyan blood line is, it is appropriate for the system to set such a price, sigh." Mark sighed to himself because of how expensive the Saiyan blood line was, but before Mark felt the disappointment continued. the next words that came out of the system made Mark want to jump in and kiss the system.

[But since this is the first time for the host to have bloodlines, the system will free the bloodlines that the first time the host wants to buy from the system]

"System! You are very kind! I want to kiss and give you a baby right now!" Mark yelled happily at the system and jumped happily like a child.

* DING! * [Are the hosts sure that you want to buy the Saiyan bloodline?]

"yes, yes and yes, the system buy saiyan blood line right now" Mark said to the system.

* DING! * [Bloodline bought and placed in the host's inventory, does the host want to integrate Saiyan's bloodline with him right now?] Asked the system.

"system, bloodline integration right now" Mark said to the system in a stern tone.

* DING! * [The saiyan bloodline integration process is being carried out, the host is told to be ready, because the saiyan bloodline integration will cause the host to feel great pain and it cannot be delayed!]

"what system- arrghthhtt .... system wait a minute - argghhhh ...." Mark immediately felt an excruciating pain in his body which almost caused him to faint from the pain.

[was told to the host to try to keep the host from fainting at the time of bloodline integration, as that would lead to weakening of the bloodline potential later]

After listening to the words of the system, Mark tried not to fall unconscious and bit his teeth so as not to pass out, after surviving half an hour, the integration of bloodlines by the system was finally completed.

"hah..hah..hah..system..hah..you..so bad..hah, why didn't you tell me before that it would be so painful" Mark said with a bit of hatred towards the system.

[the system feels it has done nothing wrong, the host does not ask the system, so the system does not tell the host]

"Hah..hah..right, it's up to you, next time ask me before you do something like that again" Mark said with a tired tone.

* DING! * [Congratulations to the host for breaking through cultivation to the * world king stage level 9 *]

after Mark heard the system notification that came suddenly, Mark became pretentious and Mark felt a very strong and pure warm energy flowing into his body, Mark felt his strength getting stronger. After Mark's feelings calmed down, Mark immediately asked the system about why his cultivation had suddenly soared so much.

"System, what's going on? Why did my cultivation suddenly become stronger and immediately break through to the world king stage level 9] Mark asked the system in an extremely confused tone.

[That's because the host has successfully integrated the saiyan bloodline, the remaining energy in the saiyan bloodline is collected by the system and the system uses it to raise the host's cultivation]

Mark finally understood what happened to him after listening to the system explanation.

[The system reminds the host that the current host's cultivation has reached the world king stage, and the system automatically combines the * pocket world * of the host to become part of the host's inner world.]

* DING! * [Detected that the host has reached the world king and automatically merges * the pocket world * into * the inner world * of the host,]

[pocket world successfully merges, automatically evolves into a small universe]

[Small universe was successfully formed, congratulations to the host for forming his own universe]

this time Mark really became pretentious after listening to this sudden system notification, this was a surprise for Mark because the pocket world and the * inner world * which were the mandatory stages for a world king-level cultivator actually merged and created a small universe within. Mark's body.

"sigh, today is really an astonishing surprise for me, not only have I become the strongest in the world I am in right now, but I also have my own universe in my body even though the universe is still small, the universe is still a universe "Mark said with a big sigh.

After Mark calmed down, and started to feel a big difference within himself, Mark started thinking about going out trying to kill some monsters to get system points.

Mark came out of his own little universe and appeared in the forest in Ankara again, Mark began to walk to the depths of the forest and fly.

Just as Mark left, a huge, lion-like monster that was huge but had wings on its body appeared suddenly, opened its mouth and revealed its sharp teeth and tried to bite Mark.

Mark felt an unpleasant smell coming from the mouth of the lion-like animal and he almost vomited on the spot. Mark's body shifted slightly to avoid the lion. The lion turned towards Mark but Mark took the lion's tail and slammed it on the ground like slamming a sledgehammer.

"Damn, dare to attack this master! This is the rhythm of death!" saw the lion slammed directly into a hole, Mark threw it away and crashed into the hill and immediately destroyed the hill.

[Congratulations to the host, managed to kill one purple lion with wings at Core Condensation Level 9 and get 10,000 system points]

* DING! * [Congratulations to the host for his first murder, and also because the host has reached the apex of this world, the system opens * the dimensional plane function *, the dimensional plane system is now activated!]

"here it is." Mark was excited to hear the current system notification: "haha, is this a traversal function that can let me arbitrarily traverse other worlds and even the world of anime? If that's what I think, then this time I'm really developed, wow. ha ha ha"

[It's exactly what the host thought, just like the first time this system said, the existence of this system to help the host reach the apex of the entire dimensional world, and with the power that the host has now, it's enough to start a journey to conquer the dimensional world. this. but for the host to open a portal to another world, the host needs to pay with system points]

after notification from the system, without further ado Mark immediately opened the dimensional airplane function screen, the above system points are shown as: 94,780, and on the crossable target, a familiar name appears: highschool of the dead, reach out and click the down button on the next to the hotd font. anime and world names appear in long boxes: detective conan, doupo changqiong, seminary academy, naruto, immortal world, soul land, guilty crown, Infinite Stratos, Highscholl dxd, etc. The points required to cross vary, from 500-1000-10000-100000-1000000.

Mark looked at it with great joy: "Can I really go to other worlds and anime?" Mark immediately tapped Hotd, a box appeared: "will it consume 1000 system points?

but Mark withstood the excitement first, because the world where Mark is now is also a supreme world, why not collect energy points first here and then go to another world? After thinking for a while, Mark immediately flew into the depths of the Ankara jungle and began to open the ring of murder.

after Mark killed for a while, Mark finally stopped for a moment because Mark was not only hunting in the Ankara forest, Mark even flew to other planets in this universe and killed many evil spiritual beings, Mark started calculating the big harvest this time, Mark even a lot killing evil spirit beings at the cultivation level of divine lord and divine core, even Mark killed an arrogant evil dragon at holy lord cultivation level, the dragon is one of the strongest beings in this world, the dragon belittled and mocked Mark because he couldn't sense his cultivation level Mark, Mark is finally annoyed and kills this arrogant dragon with one shot.

after seeing the big harvest this time, Mark was happy, because this time Mark's number of points reached 20,000,000,000 W, Mark made a lot of it by killing the arrogant dragon earlier, the arrogant dragon earned Mark with over 15,000,000,000 W points system.

"now is the time for me to go to another world" Mark said to himself while choosing what world he will visit, after finishing thinking, Mark immediately chose Hotd as the initial goal: will it spend 1000 system points? "

Mark immediately chose 'yes', and immediately a gates of colorful light like a galactic vortex appeared before him. Mark saw the rotating dimensional gate, it was really quite mysterious, even with Mark's current cultivation, he could only see a little through the mystery of this dimensional gate.

[Please ask the host to enter the dimensional gate, after that the dimensional gate will lead the host to the destination that has been set]

Mark immediately entered the dimensional gate excitedly and the dimensional gate closed, blinked and disappeared ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...