ð“Ģ𝐎 ð“Ģ𝐇𝐄 𝓜𝐎𝐎𝐍 | 𝙜𝙚ð™Ī...

By alexquacks

𝟎𝟎𝟏┊͙ ð“Ģ𝐎 ð“Ģ𝐇𝐄 𝓜𝐎𝐎𝐍 ꗃ⋆₊*𓂃݊ 〘 𝙜𝙚ð™Ī𝙧𝙜𝙚ð™Ģð™Īð™Đ𝙛ð™Ī𝙊ð™Ģ𝙙 ã€™ï―Ą āž… ˖⁹ ꒰ ☕ïļ ꒱ ⋆ ā­­ āž˜ [ UNDER EDITING,, b... More

i. first day jitters
ii. being adored
iii. simp material
iv. out for drinks
v. missing you
vi. social media exchange
vii. meeting your friends
viii. sweet names
ix. red roses
x. first date
xi. to the moon
xii. surprising you
xiii. girls night out
xiv. ice cream
xv. why me?
xvi. to london
xvii. without you
xviii. here comes the boy
xix. dessert in the dark
xx. coffee & vanilla scones
xxi. our callisto
xxii. airport security
xxiii. early xmas miracle
xxiv. the check
xxv. game on
xxvii. clout chaser
xxviii. we need space
xxix. the stream
xxx. forever and always
xxxi. new years kiss

xxvi. christmas morning

4.6K 99 127
By alexquacks

- angel's pov -

i inhaled sharply before fluttering my eyelids open to a set of flickering, sparking lights in front of me. as i opened my eyes fully, i saw the brightly illuminated christmas tree in the corner of the sitting room gleaming back at me. in order to adjust my vision from the sudden radiance, i began to rub my eyes before i heard a soft snore emit from above me. looking up to the sudden noise, i saw george knocked out cold above me as i watched his chest rise and fall from his breathing. my boyfriend had his arms loosely wrapped around my torso as he slept with his mouth open and his eyes shut. i smiled to the sight of a sleepy george before diverting my eyes back in front of me.

once i acknowledged that it was probably in the middle of the night, i glanced across the room to observe my surroundings.with a small smile still plastered on my face, it grew larger to the sight of nick and kate asleep on a separate couch. since the sitting room was dark, the only thing that shone over the couple was the flickering christmas lights on the tree. as i squinted my eyes to observe the pair, i acknowledged that kate laid down in front nick with her back pressed against his chest and their legs interlaced. even though a small, throw blanket laid over them, i assumed that nick was holding my best friend close to his chest; they were so cute.

i realized that i was far from going back to sleep by now, especially since the blinding christmas lights abruptly woke me up. in a huff, i cautiously lifted george's arm off of my body before shifting off of his chest. once i carefully exited my boyfriend's arms, i stood up in front of the couch and let my bare feet hit the chilly hardwood floors of the sitting room. i made sure george was sleep before i leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on the tip of his nose, he looks so handsome when he's at rest. then i left the lounge in a tiptoe. as i turned the corner and went out of the sitting room, i saw that the kitchen light was on; a midnight snack never hurt anyone, right? instantaneously, i sauntered into the kitchen before i located a find a tall figure in the room with me.

as i recognized a familiar head of shaggy, dirty blond hair sitting at the kitchen counter, it was a shock to see someone up this late with me. "santa?" i whispered as i brought the palm of my hand up to my mouth and let out a yawn.

once the tall figure heard my voice, i saw them lift their head up swiftly. "are you dumb?" clay quipped in a hushed tone once his green eyes met mine, which made me giggle.

"i'm joking. saint nick is on the couch over there snuggling with mrs. claus," i snickered as i pointed behind me, referencing toward the cuddled pair asleep in the lounge. i heard clay chuckle at my comment before i walked across the kitchen and opened the refrigerator doors.

"what are you doing up at this hour?" the flordian inquired as he grabbed a paper box of honey nut cheerios from the kitchen counter. as i heard clay shuffle with the paper box behind me, the sound of the grainy cereal hitting clay's porcelain bowl filled the room.

i reached into the refrigerator to pull out the gallon of milk, which conveniently rested on the shelf right in front of me. i rapidly turned around and placed the milk on the granite for clay. "to be honest, i don't know. i kind of just woke up to the christmas lights shining in my face. but what time is it, clay?" i queired before turning back around to face the fridge and look for my own midnight snack.

i felt my breath hitch as i recognized that nothing tasty or midnight snack worthy was in the fridge, so i decided to sit with clay. as i pulled out a barstool and sat across from him, i grabbed the box of honey nut cheerios between us. in an instant, i began pour a couple cereal pebbles into the palm of my hand. once i obtained my cheerios, i looked up and watched the floridan reach downward into his sweatpants pocket before pulling out his phone.

once clay brought his device up to his face, i saw him raise his eyebrows when scanning his screen. "it's currently 3am. 3:19 to be exact," clay pointed out. then he pressed the side button of his device to turn his phone off before placing it on the kitchen counter.

"what about you? could you not sleep? have you been up all night?" i quizzed before i tossed a couple cheerios into my mouth.

"yeah, something like that. i couldn't sleep for some reason. after all of you guys knocked out on the couches, i just went upstairs to do some editing and stuff," the flordian babbled as he scooped a mouthful of cereal and milk with his silver spoon.

"ah, i see. well, it's christmas already. so merry christmas, clay," i gushed before i flashed clay a tired smile.

"merry christmas, angel. i'm glad we coordinated this trip to be spending it with all of you," clay beamed before he smiled back at me.

"where's my 'merry christmas?'" another voice chimed in from across the room. i could recognize that voice in an instant as it merely sounded as smooth as honey.

i swiftly turned my head around to see a sleepy george slouching into the kitchen's doorframe. as my boyfriend leaned against the doorway of the airbnb, one hand of his was propped against the wood frame whilst the other was holding a chocolate chip cookie. i watched my boyfriend in admoration as he took a bite of his dessert before walking over to me. without hesitation, george pulled at a barstool beside me to sit in before placing a gentle kiss on my temple.

"merry christmas, my cutie," i crooned in a hushed tone as i felt heat rush up to my cheeks from his kiss.

"merry christmas, my love," george effused before breaking our eye contact and looking across the kitchen countertop. "merry christmas to you too, dream," my boyfriend added as he flashed a smile toward his best friend.

"merry christmas, georgie. and oh! where did you get the cookies?" clay quizzed as i watched his head perk up from the idea of dessert.

"oh, these?" george mumbled with a mouthful of cookie crumbs. "i stole the cookies near the fireplace," my boyfriend concluded as he brought his shoulders up into a shrug.

"the cookies from the fireplace?" dream requisitioned as he tilted his head to the side with confusion.

"you stole the cookies that we left out for santa?" i nearly yelped before slapping the side of george's arm beside me.

"it's not like the chubby man needs any more sweets," george guffawed while letting out a chuckle.

"i bet he's a diabetic by now," clay commented before he got scooped spoonful of cheerios.

i heard my boyfriend let out an wholehearted laugh in response to dream's joke before i snatched the cookie from his hand. before george could object or react to my cookie stealing, i stuck out my tongue toward my handsome boy and took a bite out of the dessert.

"so what's the deal here? should we all go back to bed or stay up and open christmas gifts?" i probed whilst chewing the stale chocolate chip cookie.

"maybe we should just go back to sleep. i mean, i don't really want to wake up beauty and the beast next door. plus i'm kind of tired," the flordian blurted as he fiddled with the spoon in his hand.

"yeah. let the lovebirds get some rest. angel and i will be off to bed too. you okay with that, dream?" my boyfriend alluded before he stood up from his barstool seat.

"i'll be good. i'll just clean up a bit and wash the dishes before i go upstairs," clay elaborated.

"okay. see you tomorrow, clay. or- later, i guess," i stammered as i stood up from the kitchen counter with george. i was so tired and my exhaustion was already making my speech mumbled.

"goodnight, you two," clay bleated before flashing george and i a small, tired smile.

instagram

angelbine

liked by dreamwastaken and 419 others

angelbine nightly routine

view all 12 comments

dreamwastaken when george and i share toothbrushes
angelbine since when...

- george's pov -

with my eyes shut, i was resting peacefully until i felt my arm shuffle back and forth against the bedsheets. i let out a small grunt before opening my eyes to the sudden movement on my side. lo and behold, angel was wide awake beside me and shaking my bicep eagerly. as i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, i felt a wave of exhaustion take over me as i locked eyes with angel.

"love? you're awake!" angel chirped excitedly as her eyes were filled with animation.

"y- yeah, i am," i croaked back. my raspy morning voice was getting the best of me as it sounded deep and slurred.

as a smile began to erupt from angel's face, i watched her eyes widen before she chimed once again. "get up! it's christmas!" she proclaimed whilst she pounced out of bed.

i chuckled to her sudden excitement, she was like a grade school child on christmas morning. "yeah, yeah. i'm coming, love," i trilled before hoisting myself out of bed with her.

i watched angel open the closet doors to the wardrobe we shared. in an instant, my girlfriend pulled a grey hoodie off a hanger and threw her arms up to slip the fabric over her head. once angel got the hoodie on, she turned toward me with a smile. with my eyes still fixated on her, i felt a grin tug at the corners of my lips as i could recognize that hoodie from a mile away. my beautiful girl was flexing my merch this christmas morning as she held her hand out in front of me.

"let's go downstairs and join everyone! i hope they didn't open any gifts yet," angel cheered before i grabbed her hand.

"i doubt they did," i replied while i placed a kiss on her forehead. "but let's get going," i concluded as i felt my grin grow.

as angel had her hand in mine, we both sauntered out of our bedroom to walk down the stairs. with our fingers interlaced, i rubbed my thumb over her knuckles as i saw that the rest of our friends were already awake. while our three friends surrounded the brightly lit christmas tree, sapnap was laughing at something dream said whilst kate was scrolling through a list of christmas movies to put on. with kate sitting on the couch and remote in hand, i felt angel let go of my grasp as she walked over and sat beside her best friend. i, on the other hand, plopped myself on the floor and joined dream and sapnap's coversation.

"there you guys are! we've been waiting for you two to wake up for like 30 minutes," dream chided as he slouched his arm over my shoulder.

"clay wanted to barge into your guys' bedroom and wake you both up by jumping on the mattress, but i had to restrict him from doing so," kate added as she flashed a smile us.

"i appreciate your concern for letting george get his beauty sleep," angel teased before she winked at me from across the room.

"beauty sleep? nah, gogy can literally sleep for 14 hours straight... yet he doesn't get any prettier," sapnap jeered whilst plastering a smirk on his face.

i simply rolled my eyes in response before effusing, "so are we going to open up gifts now or what?"

"hell yeah," dream blared before he tossed a red wrapped box at me.

out of instinct, i caught the decorated box quickly before looking up at the flordian. "is this for me?" i quizzed with my eyebrows furrowed.

"it is! from me to you, open it!" dream insisted as he flashed me a smile.

i didn't hesitate to rip the red, paper packaging open before beholding the sight of another blue box, but this cube was colored indigo this time around. as my eyebrows stayed knit together with confusion, i read the white lettering against the blue box, intel core i9-9900k.

"dream! you got me an entire new cpu?" i gushed as my jaw dropped to the sight of a brand new cpu in my hand.

"yes! i know you've been needing new computer parts, so i thought that a cpu would be start!" dream proclaimed as his smile never left his face. i was still left in shock before i felt against weight upper body.

i looked downward to see that angel had joined me on the floor, with her chin propped up on my shoulder. "what did clay get you?" angel inquired with a warm smile.

"a whole ass $630 cpu," sapnap remarked. it was imminent that he was left in shock too.

as the rest of us opened our gifts for one another this christmas morning, no one was left unsatisfied. after dream gifted me a cpu, sapnap gave me a new microphone and pop-filter to correspond with it; i was grateful to have nerdy friends that adored computers with me. plus, from kate, she kindly gave me a new sweater and some chocolate covered raisins; i assumed that angel told her that they were my favorite. however, the most heart felt gift i received was from angel. my jaw dropped to the floor when i opened it, but my generous girlfriend bought me a brand new computer monitor; which i have been in dire need of for awhile. on the contrary, dream received a strip of led lights to wrap around his monitor and new mouse pad from sapnap, an internal terabyte hard drive from angel (which i told her to buy), a new hoodie from kate, and a new pair of air jordan shoes from me (partly as a joke).

for sapnap's gifts, i gave him a pair of airpod pros while dream gifted him a pair of extra nintendo switch controllers. in addition, angel and kate gave sapnap a collaborative gift as they both pitched in to purchase a double game pack of the new pokemon shield and pokemon sword game for the nintendo switch. as for kate and what she received, angel helped me pick out a new charging phone case for her best friend. while angel gifted kate a perfume bottle she apparently used daily, dream gave her a skincare kit with the gift suggestion of drista.

"okay, now it's my turn to give kate her gift," sapnap muttered from across the room.

since angel and i sat on the couch together, i felt angel's head rise from resting on my shoulder. i watched her turn her head toward sapnap as i did the same. "ooh! it's sapnap's turn," i heckled as i pointed at the texan.

i saw sapnap flash me a glare of annoyance before the flordian chimed in. "hurry up! let's see what you got her!" dream boomed as he sat up from laying on the floor.

"o- okay. uh... kate? do you mind sitting beside me real quick?" sapnap uttered as he patted the empty space on the floor beside him with his eyes fixated on the small black box he was holding in front of him.

i watched kate hum in response as she sat up from the couch angel and i were sitting on. since angel was sitting between kate and i, i watched kate stand up to leave us before angel grabbed her best friend by the wrist. "don't turn all red now, katie," angel teased as a smirk emerged from her face.

kate scoffed in return before she plopped herself beside sapnap. "so what's up?" kate bubbled before looking into the texan's eyes.

"alright so... i know we've had lots of fun on this trip with everyone, but i- i don't think anyone has made me feel-" sapnap began as he started to fumble with his words.

"you got it, sap!" dream encouraged from across the room. i knew the flordian had good intentions when he was cheering sapnap on, but little did dream know that he just made the situation more awkward.

"okay... uh- i wanted to let you know that i really like you. i have never felt this way about anyone before. so... i wanted to ask you... kate, can i be your boyfriend?" sapnap finally concluded. as he popped the big girlfriend question, the texan opened the small black box he held, which consisted of a gold plated bracelet with a tiny red charm dangling from it.

"oh- oh my god! yes! yes, of course i'll be your girlfriend!" kate rejoiced as she threw her arms around sapnap's neck.

as i began to plaster a smile against my face for the new couple, angel congratulated them. "aw! i cannot believe it's official guys! congrats!" my girlfriend gushed as she rested her palm over her heart.

"congratulations sapnap and kate," i added as i flashed the couple a warm smile. "okay! now it's my turn to get my gift for angel!" i cajoled before sitting up from the couch.

"ooh! this gift is going to be a good one!" dream sneered before he laid back down on the sitting room's floor.

i simply rolled my eyes back at him before i grabbed my gift, which rested against the side of our airbnb's brick fireplace. it was a big gift to be quite frank. as the entire gift was about half of the height of me, i picked it up carefully before resting the large rectangled, wrapped gift onto the floor for angel to unwrap.

"t- this huge gift is for me?" angel puzzled as she looked up at me with confused eyes.

i chuckled to the adorable sight of her flustered self before nodding my head in response. instantaneously, i watched angel cautiously tear open the white wrapping of the gift i had for her. as she ripped the corners and dragged the paper wrapping across my gift, i watched my girlfriend hesitate before she opened the gift entirely.

"love... wh- what is this?" angel cooed as she looked back up at me.

"open it, silly!" i proclaimed back. then my beautiful girl finally unwrapped my gift fully.

i heard angel let out a gasp before she mumbled, "oh my god... it's beautiful."

"do you like it? it's a portrait of the specific set of stars in the sky from our first date. it has the coordinates, time, date, everything. i wanted you to not only remember the stars of our first night together, but the memories we shared amongst it," i beamed with my eyes fixated on a teary eyed girlfriend.

i watched angel as she analyzed the framed canvas with tears lining her undereyes, i left my girl speechless. before i could ask her about her silence, angel didn't mutter a reply verbally. instead, i watched my girlfriend suddenly hoist herself onto her feet before she swiftly wrapped her arms around my neck. as i chuckled to her sudden embrace, i pulled the small of her back closer to me to break any remaining distance between us before burying my face into the crook of her neck.

"t- thank you, george. i love it. i love you," angel purred as she left small pecks of kisses along my neck and collarbone.

i pulled away from our embrace and used the base of my palms to cup my girlfriend's face. "i love you more."

without hesitation, i leaned in to place a kiss against angel's lips. i knew our friends would be watching, but i didn't care; my girlfriend and her satisfaction was all that mattered to me at this point. it essentially felt as if time stopped when my lips met hers. as my heart began to race and my stomach performed twists and turns, i melted into our kiss. as angel's lips were intertwined amongst my own, i let our tongues dance together as i felt my soul opening toward her. i could nearly feel and taste her. i felt the softness of her lips accompanied with the sweet taste of her chapstick. kissing her was like a dream come true as i thought that i was levitating off the ground and floating in the air from how heavenly it was. there was a set of raw, sensual emotion between us as angel brushed her fingertips through the back of my hair and i pulled the small of her back closer to me.

george's gift to angel:

instagram

georgenotfound

liked by angelbine, dreamwastaken, sapnapinsta, and 555,134 others

georgenotfound i got everything i wanted under the christmas tree

view all 13,667 comments

dreamwastaken but i'm not under the tree? i'm sitting right beside you?
1 hour ago | 71,369 likes | reply
view 635 replies

quackity i bet you made this photo black and white cos u can't see the colors on the tree
1 hour ago | 33,742 likes | reply
view 269 replies

user33 MERRY CHRISTMAS GEORGE AND GIRLFRIEND
57 mins ago | 5,808 likes | reply
view 90 replies

twitter

sapnap @/sapnapalt
merry christmas guys ❤️

01:13PM [13:13] • 25/12/2020 • twitter for iphone
674 retweets | 65 quote tweets | 88k likes

george @/georgenotfound
mr. and mrs. claus type of beat ❤️

user89 @/chadnapwasfound
omg is this you flexing matching pj pants with dream
dream @/dreamwastaken
how'd you know?
user25 @/lafdmonsterenergy
DREAM + SAP MEETUP CONFIRMED?

karl too @/honkkarl
merry christmas, sapnap!! can't wait to pop off with you on stream later!
quackity4k @/quackity4k
WE'RE POPPING OFF :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 2.2K 18
What happens when Tommyinnit's sister meets the dream smp? *currently editing so please ignore any mistakes* Published 7/3/21
13.5K 440 26
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐎 ðĢðŪ𝐎𝐭 𝐚 𝐭ðēðĐðĒ𝐜𝐚ðĨ 𝐝𝐚ðē ðĒ𝐧 𝐜ðĻðĨðĨ𝐞𝐠𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐎 ðĢðŪ𝐎𝐭 ðĨðĒðĪ𝐞 𝐚𝐧ðē ðĻð­ðĄðžðŦ 𝐝𝐚ðē ðŪ𝐧𝐭ðĒðĨ 𝐈 𝐠ðĻ𝐭 ðĄðĻðĶ...
449K 10.9K 80
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞ðĨ𝐞𝐎𝐎 𝐎𝐭ðŦ𝐞𝐚ðĶ𝐞ðŦ ðĄðŪðŦ𝐭ðĒ𝐧𝐊𝐭𝐞𝐚ðŦ𝐎 𝐎𝐭ðŦðŪ𝐠𝐠ðĨðĒ𝐧𝐠 𝐰ðĒð­ðĄ ðĄðžðŦ ðĐ𝐚𝐎𝐭 ðĶ𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐎 𝐟𝐞ðĨðĨðĻ𝐰...