Camp Aphrodite

By Charmspeaker2137

This is my first story so plz don't bully me I do not own any of these characters because they all belong to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Note

Chapter 6 part 2

1.6K 9 15
By Charmspeaker2137

'Reyna?' Percy said 'yes love?' Said Reyna 'the hunters of Artemis are coming and gathering all of the girls for a recruitment party are they not?' 'Yes they are' ' melts pay them a visit shall we?'

And so Percy and his charm spoken slaves were following him towards where the hunters were.

'Hello lovely ladies!' Percy yelled 'listen up!'
'You will all love me so much that you will fight for me and will all do anything to touch me and wear super revealing clothes and will also let men be as inappropriate with you as they want and will do anything for them but your main focus will be on me, you will only speak in giggles but the mor inappropriate men are with you, you will just giggle more and more and this is starting now'

I know that this was really short but I was supposed to add it in to the las t chapter but forgot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 602 58
All pictures are random sorts of au's, ships, friendships. None of them tie together. Random pics of people who remind me of certain character of Har...
75K 2.1K 35
I did not write this. I just took it off a website and put it on here. The authors username on Fanfiction.net (where I got it from) is injoythouhastl...
235K 6.8K 24
Louis and Harry's parents have been married since Louis started and Harry graduated high school, making them step brothers. It's been nearly four yea...
492K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...