Suicidal II [Completed]

By xfaded

[lower letters intended ] all rights reserved cover done by @introduction More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

An End

50 2 1
By xfaded

for those amazing people who have took their time and read and voted for my story are truly amazing.

these short poems are based on how I feel during my everyday life . im sad to say that I am depressed and I have thought of suicide but have actually never tried to commit it.

If you or someone you know is going through this take some time off of your busy schedule and help them . it takes one person to save another's life.

for those who are bullies stop . it is not okay to belittle someone just to make you feel better about yourself. only you can love yourself before someone else can love you .

I just wanted to say thank you for all the reads, votes and comments .. I really do appreciate it. this is the last book of the Suicidal series so if you haven't read the first one go and read it.

xx-Ary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 566 38
Imagines abt notti,ddot,nd dd Cussing, and some smut for the freaks🫵🏾
211K 9.2K 76
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...