Pokemon XY fanfic: Serena x A...

By goldensoulx

Amourshipping fanfic Don't know what I'm gonna do with this But anyways I wanted to do a shipping fanfic SO ... More

OK SO UM..........
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

3.6K 50 15
By goldensoulx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter will be in Bonnies's point of view.
Anyways
Chapter 3 yeee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BONNIE'S POV
I knew how I was going to help Serena! I thought to myself...I just need giant cardboard photos of Ash...have Serena practice talking to the cardboard photos! I saw Ash and walked over to him. Hey Ash let me take your picture!!! I shouted. Um OK why? Ash asked me looking confused. Uh oh I had no excuse for this! Umm just for a thing I'm making for everyone for memories...?... I said hoping he'd buy it. OK! Ash said. I quickly took the photos to a place that makes the giant cardboard cutout things and got them and took them and got Serena. We went into the forrest and told her my plan. Uh..a-are you sure this will work? Serena asked looking a bit embarrassed and blushing. Yes I'm sure of it! I'm the love expert after all! I said proud of myself. ...love expert? Serena asked. I have no idea! I shouted laughing. Serena laughed and agreed to my plan. I was glad to help the friend who was like a big sister to me I thought to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well this chapter sure was...interesting? XD
lol next chapter will be either Serena or Clemont's POV but probably Serena's POV...Clemont's just there cause he's part of the group but I don't think he's gonna be a major part of the story..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 149K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.3M 119K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...