Cake & Honey // Soft Tsukishi...

By x_valkyrie_

"Then lay with me again." He paused. Then continued speaking i could barely hear him this time though, "I can... More

Introduction
Chapitre 1: Who Are You ?!
Chapitre 2: I'm Here To Stay
Chapitre 3: I Hope You Get Hurt
You Unlocked A Hidden Chapter!
Chapitre 4: You Can Rely On Me
Chapitre 5: Trouble
Chapitre 6: You Don't Mind?
Chapitre 7: Birthday Mayhem
Chapitre 8: I Ruined Dinner
Chapitre 9: Today's Date
Chapitre 10: Here's Something I Didn't Mention
Chapitre 11: That Old Glass Factory
Chapitre 12: I Remember Your Name
Chapitre 14: New Beginning
Chapitre 15: Women Are Scary
Chapitre 16: I'm A Babysitter
Chapitre 17: The Invitation
Chapitre 18: Secret Kiss
Chapitre 19: You Give Me Fever Pt.1
Chapitre 20: You Give Me Fever Pt. 2
Chapitre 21: On That Hill
Chapitre 22: Another Birthday Episode (Lemon Version)
Chapitre 22: Another Birthday Episode (Fluff Ver.)
Chapitre 23: Meet The Parents
Chapitre 24: Game On
Chapitre 25: I'm Not Hungry
Chapitre 26: Cancer
Chapitre 27: The Next Step
Chapitre 28: Saw You In A Dream
Chapitre 29: A Marriage Proposal Can't Be Far Behind
Chapitre 30: September 27th
Chapitre 31: Night Falls on September 27th
Chapitre 32: The Last Waltz

Chapitre 13: Not A Kid

28 1 1
By x_valkyrie_

Tsukishima's POV:

I hear my alarm go off, it's so loud it always scares me awake. I turn it off and set 5 more minutes then return to sleep.

After five minutes it rings again.

'5 more minutes...' I think to myself.

[hehe a lil comedy relief :)]

Another five more minutes later it goes off again, I'm about to set another five more minutes but Rosemary knocks loudly on my door.

"Wake up stupid you're going to be late to college! I can't keep acting like your mother Tsukishima Kei!"-Rosemary

"Shut up let me sleep Mar! I'll drop out!" I yell back. I groan and finally decide to get up and get dressed.

I sneak out the door before she has the chance to yell at me again. Geez if she wasn't older than me I would hit her but I can't do that.

I sigh and walk to my favorite tea shop. Even though I overslept I still have a bit of time before my morning classes start. I decide to get a matcha smoothie and a slice of strawberry shortcake. This shop is a bit, let's say joyous... it's very colorful and it has a lot of spiritual stuff, I guess you could say it's like a hippie/vegan tea shop.

But it's perfect, it has great desserts, it's in a secluded area so it's not too busy and it's close to the main school building.

I finish my breakfast and take the trolley towards the campus. I sit on the front seat but later on an elderly woman walks in. She looks a little bit familiar somehow? I stand up and guide her over to my seat. She thanks me and smiles at me.

"No problem madam."

"Going to college?" -woman

"Yes. Please take care of yourself madam." The trolley comes to a stop at my campus and I quickly get off.

That was strange. I think she reminds me of the lady that stared at y/n and I the time we went ice skating and were talking about something I think- oh right nevermind, that was 4-5 years ago.

I shake away my thoughts and just walk towards my class. I take my seat next to Tadashi and take out my books.

"You overslept didn't you? You should've gotten here earlier, I saw the cutest little bird standing on the window." -Yamaguchi said, still looking at a window.

"You wanted me to wake up early for for- to see a bird?"

We laugh a bit and continue chatting but are interrupted by the one guy who really surprised me he was even in college.

"Heyyyy guys!! What's up?!" -Nishinoya

I sigh, "What are YOU doing here? I thought you said you were going to travel the world?"

"Well I did travel a lot but I also can't keep blowing off money so I'm studying to be a pilot." -Nishinoya

"I thought you only needed flying lessons for that?" -Yamaguchi

"The agency I want to get into requires a bachelor's degree hence why I'm here!" -Nishinoya

"Pftt doesn't matter, you actually managed to grow a few inches huh? Well you're still shorter than us."

We chat a little more until class starts.

•••

After all of my classes end, Yamaguchi and I decide to catch late lunch at a French deli.

"Oh Tsukki since tomorrow is Yachi's birthday I wanted to get her something special so can we stop by the mall?" -Yamaguchi

"Sure, I actually gotta buy some clothes for my interview too. You guys have been dating for almost a year right?"

"Y-Yeah, but she's way smarter than me I hardly get to see her at our campus. She's always busy." -Yamaguchi

"You'll be fine, let's just go before traffic gets worse."

We're walking around the mall, looking at stores and all the people, it was pretty crowded for a Tuesday. He didn't know what to get so I suggested we visit Asahi at Ralph Lauren.

"Hey Azumane."

"Hey do you mind relaying a message to Trin- TSUKISHIMA?! YAMAGUCHI??" -Asahi says, he gets up from his desk and goes to greet us. I take a glance at what he was working on but he quickly covers it. "No peeking, sorry it's a top secret design. Ahaha well anyways, good to see you guys what do you need from me?"

"Tadashi here needs help deciding on a gift for Yachi, they're dating Azumane."

"Ohhh really? Congrats man! I know just the thing she'll love. It's a very popular item." -Asahi guides us to the front of the store and shows Yamaguchi a delicate perfume bottle. He immediately falls in love with it and decides to buy it.

We say goodbye to Asahi and continue shopping around the mall.

I walk into Nordstrom and buy a few pairs of dress pants and blazers for the job interview I was going to have.

Next we visit a Dylan's Candy Bar to buy sweets, for us of course. A reward for our hard work of...turning oxygen into carbon dioxide.

Anyways, we were about to leave the store and head home but someone had bumped into me. I was carrying a lot of bags and my glasses were knocked down to my chin so I couldn't see who it was. Probably some kid running around the candy store.

I ask Yamaguchi to hold the box of sweets I bought and extend my hand out to the silhouette in front of me since I literally knocked them down.

"I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going, please let me help-"

The person slapped my hand.

I immediately threw my bags on the ground, adjust my glasses, and look at the person on the floor.

I was right. Oh god how I wanted to be right. And for once I was. All the events leading up to this. Waking up late. That kind old lady in the trolley. Nishinoya, Asahi. Us coming to the mall. Even if I had turned a left instead of a right, I might've missed her.

I bit my tongue, in case I was dreaming.

But it wasn't a dream.

"Why is it that every time I meet you, you knock me down?"

Her sweet voice. Her remarkable features, her beautiful eyes, her body had obviously matured in these past few years. She was noticeably taller, but still not taller than me. Her hair looked just as soft as I remembered. Her style changed, before she always seemed to play it safe but this definitely screamed confidence.

It's starting to get chilly in the night, isn't she cold?

She got up and I was too choked up to form any words but Yamaguchi threw himself onto her, knocking her down on the floor once again.

"Y/n!! I missed you so so much! I can't believe this! Are you real?!" He said with a broken voice and tears in his eyes.

"O-Ow hey Yammy you're crushing me!"

"I'm sorry I'm just excited to see you! Tsukki look who it is, it's y/n!!"

I stared at her. I really didn't know what to do. Back then I used to be so much more closed off than I am now, I wonder if it's okay for me to speak to her so freely after all this time. I remembered all of the things we used to do, like go out everywhere together and cuddling. I just managed to smile awkwardly, I can feel my face grow warm at all these memories.

"Hahaha it's okay Tsukki, you don't have to be so cautious around me. I remembered everything."

"Y-You remembered?"

"Mhm! After I completely recuperated, Yamaguchi texted me everything he knew. And we'll that was enough to jog my memory a bit."

"Oh I-"

"Hey y/n I just got a text from my assistant that the reservation we made for dinner is ready." Someone interrupted me. Someone who back then would've made me angry. And I mean I'm not angry now but I guess I still am a bit jealous.

"Ah thank you so much KenKen, sorry I wandered off. The restaurant was very crowded so I wanted to step away for a bit."

He was also wearing green. Wow it's almost like they're matching outfits.

[omg hao is such a fashion icon
( ˘ ³˘)❤]

"Hm who are they?" -Kenma

I- he doesn't remember me? I mean I guess I only spoke to Kuroo maybe that's why he doesn't remember me.

"Some old friends from Karasuno, no big deal. "

"Mmm okay. Well nice meeting you, but we should get back to dinner. See you guys." -Kenma said, with a small smile they linked arms and walked away.

Huh?! So are they dating??

"Tsukki what are you doing go talk to her. Don't let her get away again! Goooo!" -Yamaguchi pushed me, making me run towards y/n.

"Wait y/n! Um. If you're in town, do you think we could get coffee and catch up or something?"

"Mmm ah yes, I'm actually off of work early tomorrow so-" she pulled out a pen, "I don't have paper so I'll just write it in your hand. This is my new number, just text me later and we'll figure something out. Bye Tsukki! Bye Yammy!!!"

She yelled out to Yamaguchi and then walked away with Kenma.

I feel like that was a dream.

"Was that a dream?"

"I have no idea, maybe we ate too much candy." -Yamaguchi

{Kinda important A/N}

A/N: oh my gawddd she's back >_<
y/n is back. So let me explain a few things so there's no misunderstandings. First of all, this is like the time skip already. I know in the manga it was like between 5-7 years in the future. Cause first he was 16 years old in his first year and then 22 in the time skip so. I haven't read the manga so this is kind of based off my internet findings. Everyone is basically grown up, for example Asahi is working as a designer, i just decided to put him in Ralph Lauren for the fun of it. Nishinoya is still traveling the world but I made him take a few years off to learn how to fly airplanes so he can travel the world AND make money, etc etc. Yamaguchi and Tsukki are in college and the job interview Tsukki has is at a museum. Kenma is still a pro-gamer, university student, and CEO, I'm just not sure if I should make him CEO of Bouncing Ball Corp. which is from the original manga I think, or make him a CEO of like a gaming company where he does coding and stuff or something else I don't know yet.

After y/n went back with her mom to America she slowly started healing again and ended up talking to Yamaguchi through text where he told her everything he knew. And she eventually remembered all she did while she was hypnotized. Ah but plot twist, the one time Lev had seen y/n (back in the chapter where they were all at the springs in a hotel), he thought she was very pretty and spoke to his sister about her. At one point, he asked Kenma if he could talk to her.

So one day Lev and his sister Alisa had a photoshoot in America so they went to visit y/n and possibly recruit her. Of course Kenma decided to go with them to see her. And after turning them down a few times, she finally agreed. So y/n has been modeling with Lev and Alisa for a while now but she's only done photo shoots where she lived, that is America. Y/n has actually kept in touch with Kenma and seen him quite often because he went to America to visit her a lot.

Y/n is having her first photoshoot in Japan and that's when she bumped into Tsukki and Yamaguchi. The dinner they're going to is with Lev's modeling agency so they can hire Y/N as a model for Japan instead of America.

There's more but you guys will find out later :) I just wanted to clear some things up in case anyone was confused or if I just forget to explain 😅

But anyways that's all I wanted to say. Hope you're enjoying the story so far, it would make me super super happy if you guys could comment and vote if you'd like :D!!

Have a good one and lovely readings to you all!!

~Valkyrie ⭐️-_-💧

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥~ 2104 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 91 4
๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ----- A gifted girl was born and was put into Grace Field. She was favor...
153K 6.5K 17
Highest Ranks: #1 Lukanette / #1 Luka / #1 Adrian / #1 Miraculous / #20 Fanfiction - - - Marinette has caught the eye of the now famous musician and...
54.5K 1K 33
โœฉโ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–†โ–…โ–ƒโ–‚โ–‚โ–ƒโ–…โ–†โ–“โ–’โ–‘โœฉ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...
17.7K 514 24
Reunion between Kita Shinsuke and his old best friend was unexpected when she lost her memories, including memories of him. Start : 26/7/2020 End...