Vincent's Betrayal

By Rg-wolfe

She was always her twins shadow. The dark silhouette that hid in the background while her sister took all the... More

Chapter~1
Chapter~2
Chapter~3
Chapter~4
Chapter~5
Chapter~6
Chapter~8
Chapter~9
Chapter~10
Chapter~11
Chapter~12
Chapter~13
Chapter~14
Chapter~15
Chapter~16
Chapter~17
Chapter~18
Chapter~19
Chapter~20
chapter~21
Chapter~22
Chapter~23
Chapter~24
Chapter~25
Chapter~26
Chapter~27
Chapter~28
Chapter~29
Chapter~30
Chapter~31
Chapter~32
Chapter~33
Chapter~34
Chapter~35
Chapter~36
Chapter~37

Chapter~7

4.3K 99 4
By Rg-wolfe

~🌙~

A F T E R A N I G H T filled with passion and desire with my wonderful mate I went home. Vincent walked me to outside my house and we bid our goodbyes. I walked into my cold and dark hallway and headed straight for my bed.

I learned a lot about Vincent during our night together. He is an only child but he does have a lot of cousins his age from his mother's Spanish side. He goes to Spain a lot and since he is half Spanish he obviously knows the lingo quite well.

He talked about how he and his father clash a lot he didn't say why though, my guess is they're just total opposites. Apparently his dad became cold when Vincent was about five, due to his mother being unable to conceive other alpha pups. Since then he's just been a total asshole according to Vincent.

He's lucky to have Vincent plus he's a male, it's what every alpha wants, a strong son to lead the pack into greatness once he steps down. Some people can't even conceive one child and he's moaning about having a strong healthy male.

It's a fucked up world that's for sure. I know I won't be able to hold my tongue when I meet Vincent's father if he tries to disrespect me or my mate in any way.

I come to the realisation that the ball is happening in less than 15 hours after I check the time on my phone. I set it aside on the bedside table and curl up into my sheets.

A sense of safety and comfort washes over me, just like how I feel when I'm with him. I may sound crazy but I honestly believe that I'm in love, something I wasn't sure existed.

It's a great feeling, having someone who thinks about you and cares for you. Someone to love and pour your heart out to. Someone to fall back on when times get tough, I can now see why everyone is desperate for it.

With that last thought I close my eyes and drift off to sleep...

"HADLEY!"

I slowly wake up but still keep my eyes shut tight after hearing a muffled high pitched screeching.

"HADLEY YOU BETTER BE UP AND GETTING READY WE ARE LEAVING FOR THE BALL VERY SOON" my whinging mother screams.

I don't reply back to her but start to open my eyes gradually, noticing the orange sky from the setting sun in my view.

I gave out a little yawn and a stretch before reaching over for my phone only to see it was nearly half 5.
I try to adjust to the blazing light before me which slightly nips at my eyeballs, making them water.

I'd noticed a few texts from Maya which I decided to reply to first before doing anything else.

{Heyyyyy who's ready to P-A-R-T-I-E!!!}

I had to look at the word party twice, slightly taken back at the fact my friend can't spell one of the most simple words. I mean it's spelt how it sounds so how has she done it wrong?

{You should come over to mine so we can get ready together and have a few sneaky pre partie drinks.} She also sends a winky face which I can't help but chuckle at.

{How in the hell have you spelt a simple word wrong Maya? I'm very disappointed in you, clearly werewolf school is dumbing you down!} I reply.

In an instant she has read my text and is already responding, {Shut up and get to my house}

{Can't I have to walk in with my psychotic relatives} I text her.

I put my phone down and rise up out of bed, taking another big stretch to awaken my muscles. I yawn once again heading out of my bedroom and towards the bathroom.

I turn the shower knob then strip off my clothing and place it in the laundry basket. I walk straight into the shower and let the hot water run down my body.

A soothing hot shower is just what I needed to freshen up and relax my nerves. Yes I was nervous, very nervous.

Tonight I would be meeting my mates parents, it's not like I haven't met them before. However this time will be different, I'll be introduced as their future daughter in law, their replacement.

The anxious feeling in my stomach was giving me a nauseating sensation. I wanted to be sick, I wanted to throw up and get it all out of my system.

I swallow hard as the hot droplets hit all over my skin, leaving a slightly red tone to it. I like the stinging feeling.

It's almost calming in a way, taking my mind away from the knot in my stomach and the harsh lump in my throat.

I've never been good around people, I'm just not sociable. It's my greatest flaw. That and the shifting thing.

I use whatever shampoo and conditioner I find next to the shower for my hair. I clean myself off and give myself a little shave.

I end up cutting my ankle with the razor and blood pours out from the small wound. I mentally groan while keeping my foot under the water.

After a few minutes I remove myself from the steamy shower, wrapping a soft grey towel around my body. I brush my teeth and dry my hair as fast as I can.

I brush through my blonde, copper locks until my hair is straight and feathery. I was surprised to find no tugs in my hair.

I leave the bathroom but stumble back as I hit into someone. I look up and see my brother James.
One of his eyebrow arches as he looks at my face.

"You better hurry up moms getting pissed" he speaks.

I roll my eyes "isn't she always"

"Just hurry the fuck up we all don't want to be kept waiting for you" he reaches behind me putting his hands at the top of my back and pushing me towards my room.

"Get off of me dick!" I shout as I move myself to the left next to the stair rail.

I growl at him and stomp toward the bedroom and shut my door aggressively. Who does he think he is putting his hands on me?

I let out a huge breath as I sit down at my desk to do my makeup. I never wear makeup, it's too time consuming and it makes me break out.

"Alexa! Connect to iPhone" I shout and hear my Alexa make a ding noise. I play 'stupid love' by gaga, one of my favourite songs of all time.

It just makes me feel so empowered I can't explain it.

I start to apply the makeup to my face using a very pale foundation that matches my tone. I also use a touch of blush and mascara.

The time has come to put on my dress and I was very excited about that. I'm not one for getting hyped up over a dress but this one is just different, I feel beautiful in it.

I pull it out of my closet taking a second to admire it, the sparkle, the dark detail. It was gobsmacking that's for sure.

I give a little smirk and take it off of it's hanger then proceed to slip into it. I try to pull it up at the back and not without a struggle.

I hear a knock on my door, I turn as the door edges open and my mother comes into my view. She smiles coming over to me.

She goes behind me and grasps the zip between her fingers, pulling it up slowly. She then lightly places her hands on my shoulders.

"You look beautiful honey" she says flatteringly.

"Thanks" I reply.

Some things come into my mind at this very moment about my mother. One minute she's nice and acting like she cares, then the next she's hating on me like the rest.

I don't know if she puts on an act in front of the family, or if she's genuinely insane. Possibly bipolar.

"Do you think you'll meet your mate tonight?" She questions while playing with my hair at the back.

"What makes you think that?" I turn and look at her with confusion evident on my face.

She shrugs her shoulders while looking down, rubbing her hands down my arms till ours clasp together "I just have a feeling that either you or Hayley will find him tonight at the ball—well I hope that's the case"

I take a moment to think about my mother's statement about finding our mates. I realise that at this moment I should probably tell my mom about Vincent.

Should I though? I'm really not sure. I mean they will find out eventually tonight after it's announced to the pack at the ball. However I could make out as if I didn't even know myself until then, I could fool them into thinking I'd just found him right then and there.

Maybe if I tell my mom she will keep quiet until the ball or I'm hoping she would. Sometimes Marnie can be unpredictable.

"God help your mate Hadley you'll be a nightmare for him to deal with" my mother snorts.

My eyebrows arch in an angry way as my brain repeats what she said. Bit harsh!

"Okay so I'm gonna tell you something but you can't tell an—" I only get to midway in my sentence before my fathers raucous voice sounds throughout the house.

"WE ARE LEAVING NOW!"

My mother stares at the door for a second then pulls away from me, she walks towards it and holds it open for me.

I lift my dress slightly and huff as I walk out of my bedroom and down towards the rest of my family in the hallway by the front door.

I see my sister and her fat dress barely fitting through the enclosed space. She looks me up and down then turns her head away almost in disgust.

I roll my eyes for the millionth time to which my father catches me doing and slits his eyes at me in annoyance.

I grab my black converse from the slanted nook beside me and sit on the cold wooden floor to get my shoes on.

"You are not wearing those Hadley" my father says in disappointment and confusion.

My siblings look over at me and all laugh in unison. "Stop laughing assholes" I say in anger.

"Don't you have any other appropriate footwear?" My mother asks. I shake my head.

"Why didn't you just borrow from your sister?"

"Because dad there's no way I'd let her wear my shoes" Hayley said in response to my dad.

"I wouldn't wanna wear your shoes anyway, your feet smell and I heard you had athletes foot" I said in an insulting tone.

My brothers chuckle even more at my comeback and this makes Hayley rage. She puts on a growling face and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Can we just go please I don't want any fights please just for one night" my mother practically begs to us all.

With that we all exit the house towards the limousine that's waiting outside for us. A little over the top in my mind however my family is practically like royalty in this pack so I guess we must arrive in style.

~🌙~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 258 46
"You want to hate me? Fine! Go ahead. I wouldn't stop you but remember this I am a queen first before your mate and if you dare harm my people..." Sh...
1.2M 10.5K 9
Everyone thought that the moon goddess had it all. Every wolf looked up to her, and everyone loved her. What happens when that's not true and she has...
27.8M 634K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...
411K 13.4K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...