𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃�...

Par chickennuggetgremlin

Dragons existed, yeah I know, huge surprise, huh? Well, dragons did. They were the ones who helped create the... Plus

Season 1 すゆぅ
【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 12】
【Chapter 13】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 15】
【Chapter 16】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 19】
【Chapter 20】
【Chapter 21】
Season 2 雲キ往
【Chapter 22】
【Chapter 23】
【Chapter 24】
【Chapter 25】
【Chapter 26】
【Chapter 27】
【Chapter 28】

【Chapter 9】

10.1K 324 104
Par chickennuggetgremlin

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"A holy knight?" Asked Diane, the Serpent Sin of Envy.

"Sh-Shes huge!" Yelled Hawks, beginning to sweat due to his shock. (Y/N) let go of Elizabeth, gently setting her in the ground as Elizabeth tumble a bit, but stood straight. Walking behind her, Elizabeth's face began to show a bit of fear.

"N-No, were definitely not Holy Knights!" Declared Elizabeth as she let out a strained smile. Once Elizabeth ended her sentence a hand grasped onto both Meliodas and (Y/N) as it swiped near the other member of the group. Letting out a startled gasp, Elizabeth looked up only to find Diane holding onto both of them making her glare at Diane, though Diane just ignored it.

"Lord Meliodas! Miss (Y/N)!" Yelled Elizabeth in surprise. Hawks began to look left and right in an effort to find both Meliodas and (Y/N). Looking up, Hawks finally caught up in what Elizabeth was glaring at. "There they are!" Hawks yelled out, a brave expression crossing his face.

Diane glared hard at the two people that she held in her hand. "Are you guys a Holy Knight?" Asked Diane, not letting go of her grasp on them. Looking at each other both of them nodded and turned back around towards Diane. "You're not going to eat him, are you?" Asked Hawks, pure desperation clear in his tone.

"Let go of Miss (Y/N) and Lord Meliodas!" Yelled out Elizabeth. Diane paused for a second, then let out a huh noise. "Huh, Meliodas?" Diane said. Pulling closer to the two people that were in her hand, Diane looked closer, trying her hardest to fully see them. 

"Hey, Diane! It's been a long ten years!" Said Meliodas, giving Diane a bright smile. Leaning in closer to the two, Diane's glare hardened.

Then, all of a sudden, her pupils turned into a bright star as she let out an excited squeal. "(Y/N)!" Diane yelled in excitement. Tossing Meliodas to the ground, Diane began to smother (Y/N) with an amount of love that should be lethal. Diane began to chant her name over and over again as her former serious atmosphere turned into one of pure love.

Down in the ground was one confused big, one jealous princess, and one very angry demon. 

"I really missed you, (Y/N)!" Diane declared. Elizabeth then changed her expression from one to jealously to confusion. "Um, Lord Meliodas? Is she perhaps... one of the Sins?" Asked Elizabeth, turning to her left on where Meliodas was thrown at. Getting up, Meliodas patted his clothes for any dirt. Glancing up at them, Meliodas gave that was directed towards Diane, though Diane just ignored it, too busy smothering (Y/N) with love.

Once done with his little glaring game Meliodas turned towards Elizabeth. "Yep, she's one of the Sins. I won't tell you who which Sin, though, I think Diane would like to tell you that. That is if you don't already know which one she is." Meliodas answered Elizabeth. 

Elizabeth gave an offended glare to Meliodas. "Of course I know which Sin she is! Shes... Lady Diane is..." 

"The Serpent Sin of Envy, Diane!" Hawks said, answering Elizabeth's answer for her. Frowning at Hawks, Elizabeth nodded. "Yeah, her." Elizabeth said, turning back to the giant and the girl she was holding onto. Meliodas smirked in response to this.

Hearing her title being called, Diane stopped what she was doing as she looked down at the pig, poor pig. Letting an excited sound come out, Diane began to smile twice as hard.

"(Y/N), you remembered how much I love a whole pig roast!" Said Diane. Hawks, who heard what Diane said, began to panic. "No! I'm not food!" Though it was too late, Diane's hand already grabbed onto him, and was now inside a fire as he was on a pole, being slowly roasted. Where she got prepared for such things, no one knows.

"Hot!" Yelled Hawks, though no one listened to his cries of pain. "Can't eat it until it's roasted." Diane said in a matter-of-fact tone. Everyone was encircling the panicked pig. Elizabeth's face became covered with worry, and Meliodas, well Meliodas just didn't care. (Y/N), who was still inside the hand of Diane, looked down only to see the roasting pig. Letting out a small smile slip by her, (Y/N) looked back up at Diane. Once noticing her stare Diane looked down only for her face to become completely red, her eyes making cartoon swirls.

"It's good to see you again, Diane." (Y/N) said, her smile still on her face. Diane looked away from her in hopes of (Y/N) not seeing her blushing face. "M-Me too! It's n-nice to see y-you too..." Diane responded, grabbing a piece of her hair and putting it on the bottom part of her face.

"Let me go!" Hearing a scream, both of them turned back to the flailing pig.  "My back is already roasting! Get me off this thing!" Yelled Hawks, still trying his useless attempt of getting off of the pole. 

"Something smells really good!" Declared Meliodas, his face becoming one of pure hunger. (Y/N) began to sniff the air, as her face too became one of hunger. "Indeed, the smell is actually making me consider eating Hawks-" 

"Don't even think about it, Missy!" Hawks yelled at (Y/N), glaring at her even through his pain, what a trooper. At his yell, all three of our lovebirds looked back at Hawks with glares, their auras becoming scary. Gulping, Hawks turned away. 'Scary!'

About two minutes later, Hawks was already out of the pole and blowing on his burn mark that was on his bottom. Diane looked down at Hawks with a bit of guilt on her face. Finally realizing Elizabeth, Diane turned towards her, "So, who's that girl?" Diane asked, curiosity yet distrust clear on her face.

Turning to face Diane after she was staring at (Y/N), Elizabeth gave Diane a bright smile. "N-Nice to meet you, Lady Diane! I am Elizabeth. I'm traveling together with Lord Meliodas and Miss (Y/N)." Elizabeth said, a hint of fear in her eyes. Keeping a happy expression, Diane asked. "Just you and (Y/N)?" 

(Y/N), sensing the incoming danger, turned to look at Diane. "Hawks as well!" (Y/N) exclaimed, but it was too late, the danger has finally arrived.

Getting up, Diane gave (Y/N) the kindest expression she could ever muster. "Oh, is that so?" Diane said happily. 'Oh shit, it's too late, the only thing I can do is go with the flow.' 

"Yep! Anyway-" Before she could finish her sentence, Diane threw (Y/N) towards the ground, hard. "You cheater!" Diane yelled out. Instead of landing on the ground, (Y/N) skidded through the ground, a blank face adorning her features.

After the smoke was cleared it was shown that a deep hole was made at the impact of (Y/N) stopping. Appearing from the hole, (Y/N) walked out of it, though before she went to say anything she saw Hawks and Elizabeth both in the ground due to the wind pressure, and Meliodas was standing, not even minding that both of them fell.

Once Elizabeth was out of her shock she turned around. "Miss (Y/N)!" Yelled Elizabeth. Suddenly, Diane sat down on the ground, covering her eyes with her hands as she let out a cry. 

"Just when I thought I was finally reunited with the women I love you bring another woman with you? You've scarred a maidan's heart! But... If you have any excuses, tell me now!" Diane yelled out, looking down at (Y/N) who was calmly walking towards her.

"Well... I don't really have any excuses-" (Y/N) began, before being interrupted by being smashed down onto the ground by Diane's fist. Elizabeth, Hawks, and Meliodas looked at where (Y/N) was, now just a cloud of dust was in her wake. 

"Diane, that's enough." Meliodas said sternly, giving a glare at Diane. "Shut up! Your hearts not broken, it's mine!" Diane said through tears, still pounding (Y/N) on the ground.

"(Y/N) you... Idiot!" Letting out one last cry, Diane gave (Y/N) one more punch. Out of the forest, a cloud of smoke could be seen rising from the trees. 

All around, trees were destroyed making the forest scarier looking. 

"That's why Elizabeth wished to travel with us, do you finally understand, Diane?" (Y/N) said, her face void of any emotion. You might be wondering, how come she doesn't have any scratches? Well, it's because of the force-field that she created when Diane began to hit her.

"Oh... so that's why. I got ahead of myself and lost my temper. Sorry... and I'm sorry for trying to eat piggy over there as well." Diane said, a face full of guilt showing clearly. In a streak of anger, Hawks yelled out in frustration, "That's all you have to say?! You went as far as putting a fruit inside me!"

Narrowing her eyes, Hawks let out a squeak in fear of what she could do. "Wh-What? I-If you touch me again, Mom won't stay quiet about it!" Hawks declared, though his cowardness still showing in his speech and movements.

Looking down at Elizabeth, Diane glared at her. "You don't have that kind of relationship with (Y/N), do you?" Diane asked Elizabeth, though before Elizabeth could even mutter a word Meliodas chimed in. "By the way, (Y/N) doesn't have that kind of relationship either." Meliodas declared, his eyes closed while he was speaking.

Letting out an offended sound, Diane was about to speak out her thoughts, though the sound of a crow stopped her.

"Just now-" Elizabeth said. "That's weird. I'm sure most of the animals from this forest have left already." Diane said, clear confusion lacing her words. Sniffing the air, Hawks commented, "Smells like rain clouds." Suddenly, Hawk let out a surprised gasp. Quickly turning his head towards the sky, Hawks yelled, "Look!" Everyone looked up to the sky only to see thunder forming up there.

"Those are... thunder clouds?" Hawks asked. Suddenly, a burst of electricity went down from the sky and onto the ground on where the group was at. Once it landed on the ground, the electricity encircled everyone, forming electric bonds to keep them in place.

"What's this?" Meliodas asked. "That's electric bonds, Meliodas." (Y/N) answered, looking at where the impact of electricity landed. "(Y/N)?" Said Diane due to her worry for the shorter female. "M-My body's paralyzed!" Elizabeth exclaimed, pain clear in her face. "I can't move!" Hawks exclaimed as well, even the Prankster Imps were paralyzed all together.

Suddenly, the sound of metal was heard as everyone turned around towards where the source of the sound was, only for everyone to be surprised. 

"You're..." Meliodas said. "We finally meet, Seven Deadly Sins, and how can I forget their little helper, (Y/N)." The man in armor said, walking closer to them, though the fog was still covering his figure. 

Leaning closer to the face, (Y/N) let out a surprised face. "Gilly...?"

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

385K 14.1K 56
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Killing her father, the General of the Demon Army, was the only way (Y/n)'s best friend and his lover could escape and in doing so, (Y...
208K 6.1K 40
(Y/n), the youngest child and only daughter of the Demon King, has a chance to leave her dreadful home she was sealed in and search for her eldest br...
4.1K 271 30
In the Beginning, Chaos created The Goddess, Demons, Fairies and Giants. All was good in the land until Chaos created the humans, the race closest to...
7.4K 160 12
A small, blonde child, who wants nothing more than to live his life happily, is forced through trials and hardship to achieve his desire. A lover cur...