โ˜ฌ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™šโ˜ฌ-๐‘ฒ. ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ...

By A_Red_Fox

[๐˜ˆ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ] ๊งOnce upon a time, there was a girl. And t... More

โ˜ฌ{๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™พ}โ˜ฌ
เฆ”เงฃ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šŽเฆ”เงฃ
เฆ”เงฃ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽเฆ”เงฃ
เฆ”เงฃ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜เฆ”เงฃ
เฆ”เงฃ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽเฆ”เงฃ
เฆ”เงฃ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽเฆ”เงฃ
Sorry
เฆ”เงฃ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐š’๐šกเฆ”เงฃ
เฆ”เงฃ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—เฆ”เงฃ

เฆ”เงฃ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›เฆ”เงฃ

2.2K 58 143
By A_Red_Fox

The outfit I was provided was nicer than what I usually wear. It was purple. I never get the chance to wear purple. The dye is expensive and only rich kings and queens get to wear it. I could only ever afford dull-colored clothing with gray and brown fabric.

The outfit had tight pants that embarrassed me when I wore them. It clung to my b/s and I could feel my ears turning red at the thought of someone seeing me like this. I was so used to layers and layers of clothing, but just these with undergarments under them- uh! I can't imagine!

If I wore this back home I would be hanged. But seeing as the king walked around practically shirt-less, I assumed these dragon people's idea of decency was completely different from humans. And I guess I liked that.

The shirt was loose on me and a yellowed white. I had to admit- the outfit looked nice. I wish there was a stream somewhere around here so I could admire myself. I try to avoid looking at myself. I only do when I am going to see a lord and know I must look presentable.

After I had changed, I sat on the bed, running my hands over the surprisingly soft sheets. I was tired, but I didn't want to wrinkle my new clothes. I felt like a deviant in them- but oh I felt so good in them. I wanted to show them off.

I wonder if the king will like it...

No! Why am I thinking like that! The king is nasty- horrible. He walks around without a shirt! Why should I value that king's opinion!

"Why would I ever like that king!" I whisper yelled to myself, slamming my balled hand on my thigh.

Just as I said that the door opened, and there stood the king. His crimson eyes glared at me, his eyebrows raised but hidden behind his ash-blond hair.

He looked at me questionably before laughing.

"Human- are you talking about me? Ha! You are blushing, rat!" He continued to laugh.

He was correct. I was embarrassed in my new clothes, embarrassed that he heard me, and embarrassed as I realized that a part of me hoped he found the clothes he gave me attractive.

"No, I was talking about King All Might! Why would I ever talk about you!" I quickly spat out, trying to make it seem my red fave was due to anger and not my unlogical heart.

He huffed, smirking at my obvious lie, and opened the door for the both of us. "Okay, human, whatever you say," he said as he started to walk out of the door.

I was surprised that I didn't have to wait too long for him to return to me. I can even tell that he cleaned himself up a little. It reminded me of how Izuku would always dress nicely when he knew he would hang out with me. But that was because I and Izuku were close. Too close.

Until he ditched me.

I followed him, pulling the back of my baggy shirt down. Now once again walking down these twisted caverns, I no longer felt confident. There were others around, and like earlier, they looked judgementally at me and the king.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He growled, "I thought you knew not to question me, rat."

I laughed and unknowingly walked at the same pace as him.

"WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO CLOSE, RAT!" The king yelled, his uncontrollable temper making any dragon that nearby glanced at him.

I laughed and joking pressed my arm against his. His ears turned pink, and he pushed me off of him. Not rough enough where I would fall. Just enough for me to trip over my feet.

"Hey! That was uncalled for!" I crinkled my nose, crossing my arms.

He turned to me, and I saw his angry pout. "UNCALLED FOR? YOU ARE THE SMALL WEIRD HUMAN CREATURE WHO TOUCHED ME!" He yelled, his fury echoing through the cave.

I wanted him to keep going, and I wanted to keep messing with him. But he is being too much attention to us.

"You are the one who allows your people to live in caves!" I chucked, brushing a flick of hair behind my ear.

He turned away from me, eyebrows lowered eyes lighting up the dark cave. He looked serious. Very serious. I knew I had struck a nerve. This wasn't like when I had been teasing him earlier, now he was mad. Maybe even a little hurt.

"I don't let them live in caves- do you think I am such a horrible king that I force them to live down here? No. I am a good king! I am keeping my people safe!" He growled.

I flinched as he threw his hand back at me, his tight fist nearly slamming into my shoulder. For a second I thought I could sparks fly out of his hand, red, and burning with rage like he was.

But no. I was scared of the beast I had awakened. I must have been making up such foolish things in that quick second of panic.

I frowned, deeply upset that I had made him angrier than he usually is. I reached my hand out to his shoulder that was covered by mystery animal hide that looked soft and white. My finger brushed over the fur, and it reminded me of a deer's soft belly fur.

"I am truly sorry-"

The king swatted my hand away harshly, leaving a stinging red mark on the backside. His eyes turned to slits, and I could feel my heart stop beating.

"I don't need your pity, human! Just shut and follow me!" He ordered, and like yesterday, he dragged me around while I kept my head down shamefully.

I shouldn't have said anything.

Now it was quiet between us. And I was glad I didn't have to talk to him for what felt like hours of walking until he brought us to a big door that looked like the size of two houses.

His large hands pushed open the iron-framed door, and orange light fell on both of our faces. My face was much more shocked-filled than his. Though, he did seem at least a little amused by my reaction.

It was a kitchen. A grand kitchen. Large fire lit fireplaces heated and lighted the room, the carved trim on the edges of the stone looked like the carvings of dragons flying above mountains. It was art-work.

Three long wooden tables covered with loaves of bread and meats reached from one side of the room to the other. The sight of them making my mouth water. I had never seen such a feast before in my entire life. Not even Lord Endeavor's dining-room could compare.

"You are a drooling idiot," I heard King Bakugo mutter before letting his grip released from the huge doors, making me race in as to not be crushed.

"Well, maybe I wouldn't be drooling if I had been properly fed in this hell," I told him a matter of factly before leaving him behind and skipping over to the tables of food.

My hand grabbed a warm loaf of bread, my fingers digging into the crispy crust of the soft bread. The heat of it warmed my body, and I couldn't resist shoving the food into my mouth and savoring every bite on my taste buds.

"Oi! WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD EAT!" The hot-headed king screamed as he knocked the bread out of my hand and onto the stone floor.

I cringed seeing the wasted food, and King Bakugo's eyebrows furrowed as he grabbed my wrist tightly.

"My rumbling stomach, you damn spoiled brat!" I yelled at him, pointing a finger at him accusingly.

He growled, his sharp teeth glimmering. "I give you permission to eat- you are my prisoner! Mine!"

I couldn't help but roll my half-lowered Brown eyes. "I preferred you calling me a rat, my king."

He shoved me down into a hard wooden chair, that made my ass ache as he did so. He hesitantly pushed a plate of steak in front of me. Steam came off the meat, and charred pieces of it lay around it on the fancy plate.

"Now, you can eat, weak-stomached rat," he mumbled as he grabbed a chicken leg and took a swift chunk out of it.

I didn't say anything, and let my dirty hands tear the meat into two halves. I didn't feel judged eating with my hands since King Bakugo was eating with his hands-- which were in worse shape than mine.

As I gratefully ate, and King Bakugo gnawed on his food quietly, my mind started to wonder. King Bakugo mentioned earlier that these caves are inside mountains. Could it be... the mountain range of Dragons Peak? If so how did these dragons obtain this food?

The chicken leg the king was eating confused my theory. How would the king have chicken if they live in high mountains? I would have asked the king if it weren't for the demon I noticed he had been holding back.

I was comfortable with the silence between us as we ate, and I almost found our meal together to be pleasant. Besides us both eating like barbarians. I would prefer to eat with King Bakugo every day instead of eating alone.

We were alone in the large room and realizing that made my chest become fuzzy. I pinched the exposed skin on my thigh to stop that feeling from spreading.

The king threw the remaining bone behind him, scraps of meat flying off, and then he grabbed my shoulder roughly, making me stand up.

"H-Hey, your highness! I was not done eating!" I yelled as he pulled me along with him as I struggled to keep up with him.

"Well I am done, so you are too," he rudely grunted.

When is the king not rude?

I grumbled some inaudible curses, and later would be glad he didn't hear it.

King Bakugo had us venture up into higher caves. My ear popped at the change in pressure. The air in the caves was already thin, but now it was really getting hard for me to breathe. I started to shake as we hiked up higher up increasingly colder rocks.

"Hurry up, human!" The king yelled as I opened my mouth to breathe better.

My voice cracked as I tried to speak, and the air pushing out of my lung made my headlight. "W-where.... Where are we... going...."

The king turned around and glanced at me suspiciously, but I could not read his expression. Everything was getting blurry. "I don't want to carry you. We are almost up there- so just breathe better, damn it!"

I rolled my eyes hearing that. I should have thought of that before.

On both sides of the cave, tall limestone pillars with detailed carvings decorating the sides. I could not see them clearly, but I could tell they were beautiful works of art. It reminded me of the carvings of angels that I would see in church as a child.

They were divine. Like the star in my dream.

"Now, human. Don't say anything. And don't you dare say anything you'll regret," the king said very seriously.

I was actually scared of him at that moment. His brows were lowered, and red eyes were lowered at mine. I could feel my heart race. The shadows on his face defined his prominent features.

For a moment I could swear I saw Izuku. That I felt the way I felt for Izuku. That fluffy feeling. That warm feeling. I wanted to keep feeling it as I looked at the king. I shivered as his hand grabbed my shoulder.

That was what Izuku did before he left. He grabbed my shoulders, lowering his gaze to me.

"I'll write. I-I... I'll try to visit you, y/n."

I felt like tears were building in my eyes as I remembered it. I kissed him after that. I had wrapped my arms over his shoulder and puller him closer and whispered breathlessly as he pulled away, "please do, Izuku. I don't want to lose you."

I felt like I was about to fall, and grabbed his shoulder to keep me steady. He looked worried. I had a feeling he wasn't worried for me though. He was worried for another reason. Probably worried that I wasted his time.

"Just- Just bring me to wherever you are taking me."

The king nodded, and I closed my eyes. I heard his footsteps walk up behind me, and escorted me forward like I was about to be locked up. I just moved my legs and let him guide me. Like earlier. But earlier I felt safe next to him. Now I am scared.

And when I opened my eyes and saw a dragon towering over me, my heart stopped

A/N:

I've kinda rushed this chapter- so sorry if this chapter moves too fast. Here is a pic of our king to make up for it <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 62.8K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
86K 3K 23
ๆตฆใ‚Ÿใƒ€ แต–แต‰สณแถ แต‰แถœแต— หกโฑแต—แต—หกแต‰ หกโฑแต‰หข ๐ฅ๐š๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ยฉ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฑ (๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ.) ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ
764K 26.9K 38
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
8.7K 212 14
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ.. ...