โ˜ฌ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™šโ˜ฌ-๐‘ฒ. ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ...

By A_Red_Fox

[๐˜ˆ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ] ๊งOnce upon a time, there was a girl. And t... More

โ˜ฌ{๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™พ}โ˜ฌ
เฆ”เงฃ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šŽเฆ”เงฃ
เฆ”เงฃ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽเฆ”เงฃ
เฆ”เงฃ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜เฆ”เงฃ
เฆ”เงฃ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›เฆ”เงฃ
เฆ”เงฃ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽเฆ”เงฃ
Sorry
เฆ”เงฃ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐š’๐šกเฆ”เงฃ
เฆ”เงฃ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—เฆ”เงฃ

เฆ”เงฃ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽเฆ”เงฃ

2.2K 72 65
By A_Red_Fox

 ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔫 that room for-for- Oh, I didn't know how long. I didn't know what time it was. All I knew was that was tired and hungry, and missing the free feeling of running through the woods with my hair blowing in the wind.

The straw bed I had been provided was hurting my back. The straws stab through the thin fabric of the gown I was given to heal in. I was able to stand now, as long as I have something to grab onto. Of course, no one had helped me learn how to walk. I had to do that on my own. And I was proud of that.

The swelling in my arms and legs had also gone down quite a bit. I was able to remove the bandages from my arm, but a scar from the arrow still remained as a mark on my s/c skin. And as a reminder of the freedom I once had.

The king came to visit me again. That time the red-haired man who I knew as Kirishima accompanied him. Kirishima explained to me that I will not be able to return to human land for a long time. They told me the war was on the horizon between humans and dragons. They wanted to keep me at their lair as a source of information.

I feel like they didn't have to tell me that. I had known for a long time that there would be some kind of battle.

The king barely spoke to me. All he said was, "I'm having them move you to a different room, human."

But did not tell me when. The king is a very rude man, I have learned. It feels like he finishes every sentence with an insult or a threat. The only time where I don't fear the chance of him cutting my throat is when someone else is in the room with him.  Especially Kirishima. He seems to be able to control him. Do a degree.

I feel like these dragons judge me. I believe they think I am less than them, weaker than them. They talk down to me like I am a child. They think I am dumb. Oh, are they wrong. The only reason they caught me was that I was in a vulnerable position. And there were no trees around for me to use as a defense.

I want to talk back to them and explain my life-risking tales of stealing and killing all for my survival. But I knew better. They do that every day. Killing is nothing to them. They would not be impressed.

I still sit in this straw bed all day. I will only be fed once a day, and given water to drink once a day, and continue to grow thinner and more delusional.

"Human woman! I'm coming in!"

I sat up, recognizing the voice of Kaminari. He must be my favorite dragon. He's the one who brings me food and water, and over the days I have been here, has even brought up conversations with me.

The wooden door opened, and Kaminari's slender frame and smile greeted me with a bag of food and a metal container filled with water.

"I made sure the water cold for you this time, (Y/n). As you requested," Kaminari said as he closed the door behind him and placed the food and water on my bed.

"Thank you, Denki," I nodded, gratefully taking the water container and drinking it all in almost one gulp.

The honey-blond chuckled, "humans really like cold water, huh?"

I nodded again, really not listening to him and more interested in the bread and cold chunks of beef I was shoving into my mouth. This is the only time all day am allowed to eat. I did not want to waste it blabbering my big mouth.

He sat down at the foot of my bed, his amber eyes staring at me with curiosity. He's done this every time since he started bringing me food. As if I was some sort of alien creature.

"What do humans normally eat?" Denki asked abruptly, titling his scally face in wonder.

I swallowed the last fowl tasting mystery beef and swiped my hand over my mouth, leaving the crumbs on my yellow bandages.

"Oh, just things like this. But the beef would be in a soup," I replied, licking the last bits of food out of my teeth.

"Really? Wow- I eat the same thing as humans- who would have thought?" He smiled, his fangs poking over his lips.

I laughed, Denki never failed to make me laugh.

He blushed. "Sorry for asking you all these questions- I never really read anything about humans. Or read in general."

His embarrassed admitting that he doesn't read made me question how he became so close to the king. It also made me question his intelligence. But really, I had been questioning that from the beginning.

"I don't mind," I lied.

I only liked answering his questions when they were dumb. Like the food question. But normally it was still funny.

Denki scratched the back of his neck and sat with his legs folded over each other on my bed and moved closer to me. Dragons really don't care about personal space, I've noticed.

"The king has decided to move you today. Kirishima convinced him that you deserve better than this dusty old cave," Denki told me as he took the bag that was once filled with food and the empty metal container.

I let out a sigh of relief. Maybe it would be cooler, and quieter. Maybe I would not be threatened every time that king walks into the cave. But my expectations for this new room were still lower than hell.

"When will I be moved?" I asked, crossing my legs like Denki was doing.

"Whenever Kirishima gets a chance to escort you over," he responded.

I wanted to growl at how vague his response was. But I know he must not know much about it either. He has told me Kirishima is the one who deals with the "Important stuff". Which is also incredibly vague.

Why can't that king come and deal with me? If he intends on keeping me around he obviously cares about what happens to me. And I really don't believe he is so busy he can't visit me.

Denki left after that, telling me had business elsewhere. So again, I was left alone. Wondering about my new room and future. I laid back down, rolling over with my back to the wooden door. I had nothing better to do than sleep.

My e/c eyes fluttered open and closed until they shut completely. My dream was bits and pieces of flying among the clouds, the wind blowing through my hair. The blue sky started to darken into shades of yellow, then orange, then red, then purple. I felt like a queen. No- a god.

The purple started the fade into a dark blue. Stars twinkled, and suddenly I was lifted up into the white twinkles of the divine stars. Everything around me turned black and the only thing I could see was the brightest celestial star.

The star was fading out, and black consumed me. The star vanished, in a moment of panic, I tried to reach out to it, but then the black opened up into grey and red stone. And then I was back in that dirty cave.

"Human, you sleep too much."

My eyes sleepily looked over to see the ash-blond king leaning against the wall, his arms folded over his tattooed chest.

I groaned and sat up. I noticed he had no weapons on him. But he was visibly still stronger than me, and I was in no condition to fight him anyways.

"I have nothing better to do, your highness," I huffed, stretching my arms over my head, feeling my muscles pulling themselves and releasing a relaxing sensation through my body.

"Whatever human, now get up and follow me," he ordered, turning and opening the wooden door.

Outside the door looked much like my cave. Stone walls lit by orange glowing flames. I was confused, but grateful none the less. I threw the cotton covers off of me, and let my feet touch the cool cobble floor.

But I suddenly felt exposed and embarrassed- feeling the air travel up my ragged gown which had been put on me with nothing underneath.

"Uh, wait, can you give me a moment?" I asked, crossing my arms against my chest.

He let out an annoyed growl, "no! I have things to do, human!"

He grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the cave, then dragged me behind him as my heart jumped with fear. His grip on my arm tightened and all I could do was nervously try to keep up with his quick pace.

We passed by so many things. There were people- the dragon people. They stared at me questionably, whispering to each other. I noticed they were all wearing ragged clothes. They all look fit and strong but starving. I could see their ribs. I wondered what life is like down in these caves.

"Sir- i-is that a human? A human woman?" A young-looking dragon woman, with purple scales and black hair asked.

The king brushed her off, told her she was "stepping out of line", and pulled me over to the other side of him, where he wrapped his arm over my shoulder. As if he were trying to hide me. Was I not supposed to be out here? I was told that Kirishima would escort me to my new room. Not the king.

"Look down, human. I don't want you to see any of this."

I did as told. I also covered my ears. He didn't tell me to- but it was starting to get loud. I could hear roars and screams. I didn't know what was happening. And it seemed the king wanted it to stay that way. 

But I could tell this was normal for him. He knows where he is going. This is all normal for him. 

All I could see was my bare feet almost being trampled by the king's boot covered feet. I could feel small rocks seep into the bottom of my feet, digging into my skin and made me bite my lip. It reminded me of a younger me running through a now old village, the rocks of the dirt trail killing my feet as I ran from playful Izuku.

I some point I let the king just guide me and closed my e/c. He had his dirty hand frim on my shoulder, forcing my body to turn and stop with a harsh pull. I could still hear muffled roars that raddled my head. It hurt like hell.

Maybe this is hell? It is sure as terrifying as hell. 

"Ow!" I yelled as I was pushed into another stone room, the king slamming another wooden door behind him.

The cave was bigger than the last one. The bed was bigger. This room had a red rug with what I would call decorative holes in it. It wasn't much nicer than that other damned cave, but I would not turn it down.

"Now, human-" "I have a name, dragon."

His red eyes winded. I could feel his anger from across the room.

"I WILL CALL YOU WHATEVER I DAMN PLEASE YOU DAMN RAT. DAMN RAT! DAMN RAT!"

I hid a cheeky laugh. I'm guessing his favorite word is damn.

"DAMN HUMAN DON'T LAUGH!"

He balled his fist. I shut up remembering how he could easily overpower me.

He shook his head, annoyed, and growled.

"This is why I hate humans," the king said with his head low.

I titled my head and sat down on the bed. My bottom sunk into it. I could tell this was not a straw bed and was a cotton one. The room was much cooler too. But I was still sweating. 

"Why do you hate humans so much?" I asked as I brushed off my gown.

His red eyes held back something mysterious. I know I'm not being told a lot. These dragons will not tell me anything of importance. But for a moment it looked as if he he would tell me the knowledge that has been kept away from me.

"None of your damn business, human."

But he pulled away at the last second, giving me his normal aggressive tone.

"Now, I believe there is a change of clothes in the dresser. Be changed when I return," he said before turning his back on me.

I smirked, "ah, you forgot to insult me that time, king."

He growled, and for a moment I could see his cheeks and the tip of his ears turn red. But was it from anger, or did I fluster him? The thought was amusing. Making the dragon king blush. 

"RAT!" He yelled before slamming the door, and I was once again alone in a cave. 

"Great..." I trailed off and was- again- abandoned by my kidnappers. 

A/N

Thank you guys for 100+ reads!! I couldn't be more thrilled that people are enjoying this since it's my first BNHA fanfic. 

<3 see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993 23 5
The youngest princess to the Todoroki Kingdom has been having strange dreams of a spiky haired blonde. Meanwhile a misunderstanding leads to your bet...
147K 4.7K 37
What started off as a simple journey soon became a life threating choice. A young herbalist finds her curiosity getting the best of her as she discov...
626K 18.8K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
2.1K 57 22
๐ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ โ† ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—’๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ...