Percy Jackson, Grandson of Vo...

By Magizen

Names hold power. In the world of gods, the name Perseus Jackson is a respected name, a name that has the res... More

Prologue
Tours End, Camps farewell...and wizards?
Finding Perseus Jackson
Paint wars and Moldyshorts
Pigs disease, blue cookies, and a jailbreak
Making enemies with the wrong family
Gringotts Goblins
Meeting Remus Lupin
The horror called...SHOPPING!!!
More shopping, when will it end?!!!!!
Gaining Titles
Percy chats with Charlie and Bill
Sortie the Sorting Hat
Learning the Cure
Studying time is...time skipped!!!
Officially at Hogwarts
Nightmare, Trickery, and Professor Binns
Percy creates a Miracle during Potions
Nico loses it...literally
Flashback
Celebrity Status
Ideas and Astronomy
Percy scolds the gods
3 Months Later
"Then pursue me"
Unknown Number and Visitors
Seeking Answers
The scars of war are never light
A little bit of fun
New teachers
Co-teachers, Storms, and a Lion
What do you mean you didn't awaken?!
Visiting Ava Evans
A brother...
-Extra- The Moon and her Lion

Harry has a what?!

10.1K 240 91
By Magizen

Over 3,300 words, wow, how did I write so much? Anyway, enjoy the chapter! Thanks for all the positive comments, absolutely love reading them!

(Jason)

Classes are cancelled for an entire three days, if he had known this would've happened, he would've upset Nico sooner. The only bad thing is that Percy thinks the love he's talking about is friendly love, not love-love...or whatever you call it.

Anyway, so Jason is both happy and gloomy. Happy that Percy cares so much about them, gloomy that Percy doesn't understand Jason's in love with him. Although maybe it's better to just be friends, the last thing Jason wants is to see Percy cry again.

A knock on the door snaps the three out of their thoughts, and Jason, is the unlucky one who chose to open it. As soon as he saw who it is, he shut the door and whirled around. "Nico it's for you."

Nico lazily looked up from where he lay cuddling with Percy on the couch as Percy attempts to read the homework Snape assigned for Defense Against the Dark Arts. Nico sighs and is suddenly standing beside Jason, having melted into the shadows of the couch, and reappeared from the shadows of the door.

A louder knock sounded out, and Nico glances at Jason in question. Jason shrugs. 'I'm so not dealing with this.' Nico opens it, and just like Jason closes it. "Percy it's for you."

Percy frowns and places his homework down. His eyes show flickers of irritation as he stalks over to the door. Throwing it open he growls out, "If you don't leave now, so help me this entire school will fall."

'I did not see that coming, who knew Percy is upset, wait he's not upset with us is he?' Jason wonders snapped out of it by someone entering the room. "Like I care, cousin, you really need to work on your greetings, I've come to tell you something important."

"Don't cousin me, get out." Percy says, his voice lowering to barely a whisper, as his eyes show a storm in their depths, a storm that can't be controlled. The man on the receiving end of the stare shivers, taking a step back. Percy kindly slams the door, the entire wall trembling from the force.

"Wow" Jason says at last, whistling in awe of Percy's abilities. Percy's stormy eyes land on Jason, promising a quick death if he doesn't be quiet. Jason goes quiet, Nico hiding in the shadows. Percy stalks back to the couch and sits down, grabbing the homework and continuing to study, his eyes back to normal.

"What did you do?" Nico asks in a whisper, glaring at Jason.

"What did I do? What did you do?" Jason shoots back.

A knock once more sounds at the door, and Jason and Nico shoot fearful looks at Percy. Percy's eyes are suddenly scary again, the storm is no longer simple, lightning, flames, and many other elements flash within the heart of the storm as he suddenly vanishes, reappearing in front of the door. The door is thrown open and Jason sees Percy reaching for a tiny knife hidden in his pants, when he pauses, eyes going blank at a speed so fast, Jason wonders if Percy was even angry for a minute there.

Jason glances over Percy's shoulder, finding that it's Michael Corner. "Are all of you okay?" He asks, worry evident in his voice.

"Fine." Percy mutters, and Michael lets out a relieved sigh.

"Good, I'm in charge of making sure all Ravenclaws are okay, you three were the last ones I needed to check on, looks like no Ravenclaws were injured. I've got to go report this to Dumbledore, you three should remain in your room until we figure out the reason for the earthquake." Michael hurriedly says and rushes off.

Percy gently closes the door and moves to return to the couch when another knock sounds at the door. "I've got it, you go ahead and finish your homework." Jason offers, and Percy sighs, returning to the couch. Jason opens the door, greeted by a very angry face. "On second thought, Nico, this one's for you."

"You three, do you have any idea what you've done!" Hecate shrieks, getting a glare from Percy which shuts her up. She coughs, looking embarrassed. Composing herself she smiles sweetly, "You three, please be more careful, I'd be sad to see all my work gone due to a moment of carelessness. If you have any problems feel free to stop by and chat, I have a class, Combat without Wands that I'll be teaching every day after dinner, you can find me in the fields during that time."

"Hecate, truly sorry about the building, I got a bit...upset, and wasn't careful. We'll be more cautious in the future; I am a bit curious how you plan on teaching such a class." Nico politely says. Hecate looked confused at Nico's ending words.

"Nico means you use magic, you barely can use an actual weapon, we've all seen your attempts at fighting without magic, he's wondering how you plan on 'teaching' us." Percy says, not caring about the rage that suddenly appears on Hecate's face. 'Leave it to Percy to upset another Goddess, he really needs to work on that. Not that she can retaliate or anything.'

Hecate forces down her rage, which amuses the three, not that they let it show. "My handling of weapons is above famous martial artists, and all of those other weapon wielding mortals."

"Barely" Percy mutters, his word caught by all three. Jason barely holds back a laugh, Nico trying not to smirk.

"For your information I'm here to teach the actual witches and wizards who wouldn't ever reach my level of combat, you three don't count. Besides, Ares will be helping." She said the last part in a depressed state. "I mainly came here to ask if you three have any ideas for covering up the earthquake. The magical powers of these people isn't enough to cause such mass destruction single-handedly, it would take many of them working together to manage it. Dumbledore's already called the Ministry of Magic to discuss this, and consider who is the threat, you three won't be overlooked considering who Percy's grandfather is."

"But Percy's only just entered the magical world of Witches and Wizards, who would think he could do this, or any of us could do it?" Nico asks.

"You three, you forget that people can be falsely blamed. About half of the people aware of Percy's relationship with Voldemort want him dead, whether he's a threat or not. You three must be prepared for anything, but it would be best to not be under suspicion considering who you three are." Hecate says.

"Who knows about us, the real us." Percy asks, looking up from his homework.

"Snape, Charlie, and Bill, although Snape doesn't know everything since he left camp before everything fell apart, Charlie and Bill only know the basics. They know I'm their mother, they know you three are also demigods, although who your parents are, they don't know, and their studying up on Greek and Roman Mythology."

"What about Dumbledore?" Jason asks.

"No, he knows nothing." Hecate assures the three. "Although he is wise, that is why you three must leave no clues."

"He smells like your child Hecate." Percy says. Hecate wonders if Percy can really smell such things.

"He is and isn't, it's not easy to explain. His father was my child, as was his mother's mom. As such, you could say he is closer to being my child then most. These wizards are so silly marrying each other to keep the line pure. I've had a couple instances where I've wanted to tell them they're marrying people who have the same mother, grandmother or whatever, but then they'd be wondering how that's possible, so no, I just let them marry whoever they want, even if that means my daughter is marrying her half-brother."

"That's messed up, I mean, when I entered the camp for the first time and saw cousins falling in love, I thought that was weird, but I mean, Gods have a lot of kids, as long as it isn't a child of your Godly parent it's not all that weird but marrying a half-brother...yeah that's messed up." Nico says.

'Really messed up, wonder if I'd still like Percy if he were my half-brother. Thank the gods he's not my half-brother.' Jason snaps out of it when Hecate speaks. "Agreed, now do you three have any ideas."

"Can't you use the mist and make everyone forget?" Jason asks.

"Right, and I'll just hide all the cracks in the walls and broken furniture while I'm at it." Hecate says with some sass. Nico and Jason sigh, looking at Hecate with some irritation.

"You didn't stop your descendants and those you gave your blessing to from finding out about Percy, remember this is your fault we're stuck in this mess." Nico says, and Jason wonders if Nico's standing up for him. 'Nah, Nico would never, well he would if I were in literal danger, but these tiny problems, he wouldn't bother...probably just wants to vent some of his anger on Hecate. She should give up on this entire pet world, Nico's not happy, and neither am I.'

"Fine, fine, okay, but I'm trying to help you three not have to go through all the trouble of destroying my pet world, do you three have any ideas whatsoever." Hecate pleads, mainly looking at Percy for help.

"Mythical creatures." Percy says, and Hecate's eyes gleam.

"That's right, the mythical creatures are acting up, it wouldn't be too farfetched if they were the cause. The only problem is the mythical creatures aren't strong, they're knock off versions of the monsters and creatures you've faced." Hecate slumps at the end, looking tired. 'Must be a lot of work being a God or Goddess, so not doing that...drat forgot we're Princes of Olympus, although the crown looks good on Percy...and Nico'

"You can borrow Kunai, I'll impart some of my power over earthquakes to him so he can cause another one, smaller though, the building won't hold up for much longer. Do not get Kunai injured." Percy growls out the last part, summoning Kunai to his side. Kunai appears beside him in his true form of a nine tailed fox with silver fur and golden eyes. Percy explains to Kunai what he has to do, and Kunai happily agrees, walking over to Hecate.

"Well, I suppose this will work, I'll get to it immediately." Hecate says, vanishing with Kunai.

"I forgot to ask if she has any other children here." Percy sighs.

(Dumbledore's Office)

(Dumbledore)

Dumbledore couldn't quite understand how the earthquake originated. The power would require many witches and wizards to be in one place, and there were no known gatherings. Kingsley Shacklebolt is in agreement with Dumbledore that Voldemort's grandson and his two friends couldn't have done it, as Michael Corner reported they were in their room alone. Apparating wasn't allowed in school grounds, so they couldn't have been anywhere but their room, heck they didn't even know how to apparate, but many other influential people were pushing the blame on the three.

Dumbledore frowned from where he sits, besides Kingsley, the current minister for magic, there's around twelve others in his office. The ban on apparating had been momentarily removed for the thirteen to make it here as soon as possible. "Are we facing a new threat?" Kingsley asks, looking to Dumbledore for answers.

"I don't know, perhaps, but there are factors that don't add up." Dumbledore slowly says, stroking his beard in thought. "There has been no mass gatherings of powerful wizards or witches to perform such a feat, in fact, there is no one to blame."

"We should blame Voldemort's grandson; you should've killed him when you first learned of his existence!" Axel Vane yells. He was a newly added member of the council when Barty Crouch Sr was killed. He was a good man, but his hatred for Voldemort, his followers, and anyone that had anything to do with helping Voldemort was very big. He was among the first to request Voldemort's grandson be killed.

'Those three are strange, they learned magic too quickly, but I have sensed no hatred from them, or desire to harm the wizarding world, I won't allow killing without reason to happen.' Dumbledore thinks. "Present solid evidence and I will be the first to raise my wand against Percy, until then he is innocent. The main problem is that we don't know the threat, what could have caused the earthquake, and how did it happen just within Hogwarts. The main question is, 'Was this done with ill intent, or was Hogwarts not the target, but simply unlucky."

"Unlucky, how can you even think this isn't someone targeting Hogwarts, maybe it's the Dark Lords followers" Ludo Bagman argues, having finally been let off by the goblins due to the goblins suddenly stopping their chase to get the money Ludo Bagman owes them. Why they stopped, no one knows, but the problem is bigger then just the goblins acting strange, almost every mythical creature has been strange.

"There are many possibilities, never deny a possibility without evidence or you'll find the solution might never be found due to it being denied in the beginning. Had none of you denied the possibility of Voldemort's return, we would not have ended up in such a situation." Dumbledore says, and Kingsley quiets the group.

"Alright, we now have a second problem on top of the mythical creatures acting strange, it's also a good time to bring up a third problem." Kingsley says, getting everyone's attention.

"A third problem?" John Dawlish asks, wondering what exactly Kingsley could mean, two problems are more then enough, especially with how big the two problems are.

"Harry Potter has a half-sister." Kingsley says, getting many shocked looks, even Dumbledore seems surprised.

"How is that possible, wouldn't we know of her?" Ludo Bagman demands.

"No, I only found out due to a letter from Fleamont, James's father before he died. Fleamont knew of it only because of James mentioning it. Before he had taken Lily to wife, she had already had a child with another, no one knew of it, she used potions to hide her pregnant appearance and gave birth in secret, the child has grown up with no knowledge of magic as far as I can tell. Lily had given the child to the child's father, a muggle, before marrying James Potter. James told his father that he already knew of Lily having a child, and still chose to marry her out of love. We can't blame the two for hiding it, but we need to know if the child has magic, or not...and Harry should be told." Kingsley says, and silence fills the room.

"Well, this is a problem, first Voldemort had a grandson, now Harry has a half-sister, how are these things overlooked?" Pius Thicknesse asks, he had returned to the council to fill an empty seat after Kingsley took over.

"Actually, it was only because Dumbledore learned of Voldemort's grandson that I bothered checking through old letters and family trees to be sure nothing else was overlooked, and that's how I found out about Harry's half-sister." Kingsley says with a tired sigh.

"So, who tells Harry?" Ludo Bagman asks, clearly not wanting to volunteer. A soft tremble makes all fourteen people rise, and Dumbledore brings out an orb that can show different areas of the school. It was created after the war with the help of some talented witches and wizards to help avoid some future problems.

"Check on those three!" Axel Vane yells, and Dumbledore frowns slightly, but still brings up the room of Percy, Jason and Nico. Percy is lying on the couch studying, seeming unperturbed by the earthquake, Jason appears to be sleeping and Nico is lying next to Percy on the couch, holding a computer, a strange muggle device, and doing something on it. All fourteen weren't the greatest with muggle things, even Arthur Weasley who had become one of the newest members of the council in charge of muggle studies, looked unsure of the exact use of this muggle computer.

"Now that they've been proven innocent, may we get on with finding the cause." Kingsley asks, glancing at Axel in annoyance. Dumbledore makes the scene change as a view of Hogwarts from the sky is shown.

"What's that?" Amos Diggory who's been quite throughout the entire meeting asks. Dumbledore zooms in on the Forbidden Forest, in an area where a large mass can be seen. Two large dragons are clashing, the tremors seeming to originate from them every time they clash.

"How did dragons get into the school grounds, why are they fighting. Bloody hell, how are they so strong." Arthur Weasley says, wide eyed as he looks at the two clashing dragons. Trees fall as the dragon's battle.

"Dragons shouldn't be this strong, they might be a special breed, either way, they're the cause." Kingsley says, looking at the image with no fear. The bigger of the two dragons suddenly jumps the little one, biting fiercely into its wing. The little one screeches, and the ground trembles even more violently as it spits fire at the larger dragons' eyes.

The two continue exchanging blows, and the big one finally overpowers the smaller dragon, biting deep into its neck. The little dragon suddenly becomes ashes, but not before shooting out a jet of yellow liquid. The liquid begins burning away the larger dragon, painful roars sounding like thunder are heard even from Dumbledore's office which has soundproofing.

Smoke rises off the dragon as it literally melts, leaving a deep scorch mark on the ground. The fourteen look in surprise at a battlefield left with nothing but ashes and a large scorch mark, it was as if the two dragons never existed, both dying. "This..." Kingsley trails off, really not sure what to say.

"It seems we're left with two problems; however, we must be more cautious of all mythical creatures, it seems we must reevaluate the power of dragons, and determine if there are any other mythical creatures with as much power as these two." Kingsley finally says, getting some nods, and murmurs of consent.

"The centaurs are not going to be happy about the damage made to their home, I'll ask Firenze to help smooth things over, we'll help with repairs as much as possible, I assume the ministry will offer assistance?" Dumbledore asks, getting a nod from Kingsley.

"Back to the earlier question, who is telling Potter about his sibling?" Bagman asks.

"I will." Dumbledore offers, and the meeting ends. "Oh, Kingsley, do share, what do you know about Harry's sister?"

"She will not be easy to approach, that's for sure." Kingsley says, and hands Dumbledore a letter of all the information gathered by the ministry on the girl. "Her name's Ava Evans, it seems she kept her mother's last name."

"And who's her father?" Dumbledore asks.

"Chris Singer, he's 36, she's 19, a year older than Harry. Lily and Chris were both 17 when she became pregnant."

"So young, I'm curious as to just who he is for a muggle to get to know Lily."

"Oh, I'm sorry to say he died, he was 18 when he died, Ava was adopted by Chris's sister who was 21 at the time." Kingsley awkwardly says.

Dumbledore sighs, "Really, this family and dying young. Hopefully Harry isn't to upset"

"Doubt he'd be upset at the prospect of having a sister, I'm more worried how he'll react to his mother having a child with a muggle, and later marrying James, really this is troublesome." Kingsley says, standing up. "Well, I must be off, I'll see what I can do about contacting Ava Evans."

When Dumbledore was finally alone, he sighed. "A half-blood sister, could she have magic? she's already an adult, it's possible she has no magic." Glancing at the letter, he sighs, opening it. As he reads, his eyes narrow. "Approaching her really isn't going to be easy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 5.7K 46
Participating in two important wars, and with a millennia of demigod experience condensed inside of him, twenty-year-old Percy Jackson thinks he's do...
15.6K 161 25
Disclaimer: I was young and dumb when I wrote this and this story is an abomination but Im keeping it up for the memories. Perseus Achilles Jackson...
153K 1.6K 40
True Love always comes with trust....... but when trust is broken it comes with intense pain....... Perseus Achilles Jackson or Percy Jackson as he...
763K 17.3K 43
Perseus Jackson, or, Percy Jackson. The name most monsters and demigods have heard of. The two time savior of Olympus, the destroyer of Kronos, and m...