๐๐š๐ค๐ž๐ | p. feitan

By -MOONCORE

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก a very tired, high Mcdonalds worker meets an equally as high gang member who is actually a bi... More

๐‘œ๐’ฝ, ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰
i
ii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix

iii

2.2K 93 43
By -MOONCORE

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Throwing your lanyard over your head you opened the door to your apartment only to be meant with the grey eyes of your favorite neighbor and his lanky ass boyfriend.

"Oh! Good Morning Kurapika!" You smiled. "Leorio." You nodded in his direction, him doing the same in return. Things have been awkward between you too since that one time you caught him squealing like a little girl in the mailroom when he got what you supposed to be an adult onesie.

You weren't one to judge but you could never see him the same again.

"Good Morning Y/N, where are you off to?" Kurapika spoke with his usual smooth tone.

"Just going to get groceries, the fridge is empty." You chuckled.

"That's a coincidence! So are we, you could come along with us if you'd like." Leorio offered, which you agreed to with a fond smile.

The three of you walked to the elevator that was down the hall, engaged in light conversation. You weren't as close with them as you were with the gremlins but you honestly enjoyed their company. They were a chill couple that had the cutest dynamic.

You rode the elevator to the lobby and as the doors slid open slowly you instantly got an intense headache. Gon and Killua were currently chasing each other around the lobby for lord knows what.

Though they were still fresh out of high school and heading into college in the fall you still expected them to have at least a little self-control and common sense.

You glanced over to the woman manning the receptionist desk and stifled the laugh that began bubbling in your chest. The poor wrinkly old woman just sat smiling at the two boys though you could clearly see she was seconds away from cardiac arrest.

"I give you two exactly five seconds to get your act together before shit starts getting ugly," Kurapika stated calmly.

Never in a million years did you think the boys would listen to someone without even a hint of sass or sarcasm. You looked down at Kurapika (because you're taller than him) in shock then to Leorio who just smirked triumphantly. A 'that's my baby' look sparkling in his eyes.

"We are going to the store and seeing as I can't leave you hooligans alone for five minutes, you will be coming with us but I don't want to hear a peep out of either of you. Understood?" Though there wasn't any hesitation in the nod Gon gave, it took Killua a second before curtly nodding as well.

What type of magic does he have over these kids?

"Y/N, shall we go?"

You looked at Kurapika quizzically before remembering what was going on and nodding, heading for the door.

•∆•

The car ride was quiet besides the music playing on the radio. It wasn't awkward since everyone was focused on something or another.

Once you all arrived Kurapika looked into the back seat, where you sat with Killua and Gon, and glared.

"Now once we get in there you aren't gonna touch nothing, look at nothing, and ask for nothing. Got it? We are here for groceries, if you want something buy it with yo own money, and don't be sneaky putting it in the cart while I'm not looking cause imma find out and you won't want to know what happens." He said with a threatening tone.

Obviously, the threat wasn't for you but you nodded as well.

You looked over the list you had in your notes and started looking for the things you needed. Killua was pushing your cart while Gon pushed Kurapika's. It seemed like you both needed the same thing because you kept finding each other in the same aisle.

At some point, Gon jumped into your cart. You turned around at the noise and saw both boys smirking mischievously. Before you could say anything they were off, turning the corner and laughing like maniacs.

You looked over at Kurapika who just shook his head and hopped into his own cart, avoiding sitting on the food. You watched as Leorio pulled up his sleeves and looked at you expectantly.

"Aren't you coming? We gotta beat them to the door."

"No... I'm fine thanks..."

"Alright then." And with that you watched him run in the same direction as Killua.

Still trying to wrap your head around what just happened you just finished up the last of your shopping. Heading to the cashier you were snatched by the back of your shirt and pulled into a... cart?

You heard Gon giggling at your shocked expression.

"You're on our team now! Since you got all your stuff we are definitely gonna win!" He smirked.

"What the fuck is happening?? I'm so confused dude"

"Don't worry about it, just take out the cash so we can dip!" Killua yelled now running at full speed to the exit.

With one hand holding the side of the cart you pulled out three twenties and handed them to Gon. He said thanks before throwing them at the nearest open cashier.

Killua hadn't stopped running so you all burst through the doors and zipped to Leorio's large grey car.

"HEY GO BACK HE DIDN'T PAY PROPERLY!"

" Don't worry about it, the workers are used to it by now," Killua said, out of breath with a huge grin on his face.

"Looks like they're not here yet! We finally won!" Gon exclaimed.

"Don't get your hopes up, kid," Leorio said, poking his head out from the driver seat window.

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING??"

"Fine, fine just put the stuff in the car. I'll explain everything on the drive home."

"i- alright then." you huffed.

•∆•

you had all your bags in your hands, waddling into the elevator and pressing the button with your foot. The others were taking too long and you didn't have all day, you had plans. At the moment there were about nine different animes you haven't finished and you had so many more on your watchlist making you very busy.

Putting away all the groceries didn't take all too long. Bunching up the bags you shoved them into the drawer where you put all the plastic bags and washed your hands.

Dropping onto the couch you went through your phone for a while before getting a knock on the door. You got up and walked over.

Opening it you were met with scarlet eyes looking at you.

"Oh, hi Kurapika. Thanks again for the ride!" You smiled.

"Yeah no problem, but did you buy all these chocolate robots? they were left in the trunk."

You shook your head and watched his left eyes twitch slightly.

"KILLUA!!"

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

alright, this chapter is kinda all over the place but whatever. this honestly is just a shit book 💀 like idek what the plot is

anyway my head is literally fucking me into a wall, mf hurts so bad but enough about me!

I hope you yall are enjoying the story so far!

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!!

-mooncore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 1.8K 19
(*โ•นโ–ฝโ•น*) anime x blackreaders
524 26 7
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ.. ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž.. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
228K 6.9K 41
Status: โœŽOngoing 39/45* // โ†ณใ€ŠFemale Zoldyckยก! Readerใ€‹ โžทStars were out, moon was shining, and an auction was currently ongoing. It was a perfect night...
445K 7.7K 88
Trying something new! I've seen people do these and I think it'll be pretty fun :) Characters included so far: โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ต๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šœ๐šœ ๐“ƒ  ๐™บ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šž...